Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,714 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

This Is What I Noticed About Nigerian Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is What I Noticed About Nigerian Girls (706 Views)

One Thing I Have Noticed About Nairaland Ladies Is That..... / 10 Common Misconceptions Guys Have About Nigerian Ladies / Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is What I Noticed About Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 4:25am On Sep 18, 2014
Nigeria, is my beloved nation, i rather stay in Nigeria for life than go and clean toilet in UK,eh emmm ,down to my topic,i noticed nigerian girls are beautiful people very good in making nigerian men happy,nigerian ladies are easily influenced by her fellow peer,e.g. Her friend buy Samsung s5 ,and she wants to buy that phone by all means, even if it means doing dirty jobs e.g. , u know nah,nigerian girls can cook , majority ohh,but some of them ,are too lazy ,u see them in canteen in uniben,,
am coming let me take a break,*hides inside iroko tree*
Re: This Is What I Noticed About Nigerian Girls by Clone2020(m): 4:41am On Sep 18, 2014
Not every Nigerian in the UK is a toilet cleaner... Just saying

1 Like

Re: This Is What I Noticed About Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 4:42am On Sep 18, 2014
Yes i know but am down with wat ever in naija
Clone2020: Not every Nigerian in the UK is a toilet cleaner... Just saying
Re: This Is What I Noticed About Nigerian Girls by seggexco(m): 4:43am On Sep 18, 2014
I can see that you have a blocked head, i mean empty brain. What is the meaning of the nonsense you just posted? Or you think we are here to waste our time reading irrelevant topics. Idiot fellow, i cant even pick anything out of of your jargon. Mtcheew!
Re: This Is What I Noticed About Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 4:45am On Sep 18, 2014
When d weed u took settles down, u will understand
seggexco: I can see that you have a blocked head, i mean empty brain. What is the meaning of the nonsense you just posted? Or you think we are here to waste our time reading irrelevant topics. Idiot fellow, i cant even pick anything out of of your jargon. Mtcheew!
Re: This Is What I Noticed About Nigerian Girls by Daughterzion(f): 10:42pm On Sep 18, 2014
seggexco: I can see that you have a blocked head, i mean empty brain. What is the meaning of the nonsense you just posted? Or you think we are here to waste our time reading irrelevant topics. Idiot fellow, i cant even pick anything out of of your jargon. Mtcheew!
and is dat y u shld insult him u re jst behavin like a kid mtchew

(1) (Reply)

Some Girls Actually Spend Money On Their Guy(s) / Funny Or Fact? / How Can Men Pursue A Women's Hearts Genuinely?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.