Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Some Girls Actually Spend Money On Their Guy(s) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Girls Actually Spend Money On Their Guy(s) (706 Views)

5 Tricky Ways Some Ladies Ask Their Guy For Money. / 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man / Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Girls Actually Spend Money On Their Guy(s) by Danokoje14(m): 4:42pm On Oct 05, 2014
As matter of fact ,my girl(s) some times, come to my aid financially.. .especially when am broke....she knows I will definitely reciprocate her kind gestures...and I spend on her whenever I am loaded so that's it...A stingy and uncaring guy should not expect a dime from his girl ,honestly...in a nutshell,if you are a guy and in a relationship,just try to be nice,spend willingly and your girl will definitely reciprocate and could even spend her last kobo on you ...Nairalanders what do you think ?
Re: Some Girls Actually Spend Money On Their Guy(s) by ayanbaba2(m): 5:34pm On Oct 05, 2014
Hmmmn... I have never had an intimate gf. Just send me that your loaded gf
Re: Some Girls Actually Spend Money On Their Guy(s) by sarmiie(m): 6:02pm On Oct 05, 2014
tis true.......it feels 'off' to me tho
Re: Some Girls Actually Spend Money On Their Guy(s) by Merlissa(f): 6:29pm On Oct 05, 2014
If a girl truly lives you, she will spend on you!

I spend on my boyfriend. I don't believe in him doing all the spending and I do only the receiving.. if we go to the restaurant, I'd prefer if we split the bill!

There are good ladies out there... show her love and she will show you her heart!
Re: Some Girls Actually Spend Money On Their Guy(s) by ayoballs: 9:28pm On Oct 05, 2014
Hello...if u are single and u want a cool man...2718CDF7.*note u have to be beautiful pls.

(1) (Reply)

Should A Married Woman Play Ludo With A Co-male Tenant? / Must Read: Naija Love Part 3 (three) / First Experience / Wooing Or Wooed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.