Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,595 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua (56787 Views)

Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / SUICIDE AND DEPRESSION TB Joshua’s Special Message To Pastors Facing Hard Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by nora544: 10:55pm On Sep 18, 2014
LadyJul: Na wa o....so many haters of Tb Joshua...abeg you guys should leave the man alone o.....tb Joshua is not God so he doesn't have any power to stop things from happening...the only thing he can do as a mortal is to pray...and only God can decide if to answer or not(for reasons best known to him)....so you guys should stop asking silly questions like "why didn't the pastor stop the event from happening?"...like i said before Tb Joshua is bound to face trials like every other human being...besides who even gave you the right to criticize him? The man hasn't done anything wrong to you but you open your mouth to criticize him...chai...Nigerians eh...una too like to criticize person....walai if Jesus Christ came from Nigeria then am very certain we would have done worst than what those Jews did to him.....so haters keep your mouth shut and stop saying what you don't know #peace#

Oh yes he could build a better guesthous do you know that every person from south africa paid 1340 euro for one week. He wants more people there and that would bring more money why he cannot work together with hoteld close to his church, why not because he wants the money.

I hear it also today in the news in my country and what the goverment say about the building.

Sorry he keep silence until today that he say a word to the people that lose a love one theire and this is for a real christian no man of god that is a businessman.

3 Likes

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by LadyJul(f): 11:06pm On Sep 18, 2014
Tbliss12: In my own Opinion.... The Almighty God we serve will never kill souls that much all in the name of "Trying times"...... The Almighty reveals his decision to his faithful servant before executing it... D only thing he confirms his word dat won't be revealed is d second coming of "Jesus Christ" so the gospel truth is that 67lifes is not a Joke!!
the
same almighty father told you to stop judging others...ok lets assume God revealed it to tb Joshua,what do you expect the prophet to do? The only thing expected from d prophet is just to pray and we all know nor be all prayers God dey ansa(for reasons best known to him) and only GOD can take the final decision..if you know your almighty God very well then am sure you also know he hates people judging others....

1 Like

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by andyanders: 11:20pm On Sep 18, 2014
God will surely bless Prophet T.B.Joshua in this trying period.God will see you through Prophet and will surely make this pass away.
Job was tempted same way and his faith made him who he is today to the believers.

Prophet, we are praying for you and know that God will handle this in His own time.
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by InvertedHammer: 11:32pm On Sep 18, 2014

/
Chris Okotie, Chris Oyakhilome!!!

Now TB Joshua?

Adeboye, Fr. Mbaka and others must be shaking in their boots now.

God is angry!!!
\
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by sabdaz: 11:38pm On Sep 18, 2014
He knew he was gonna say it's hard time for him before he started giving the cause of the collapse. Sincerely, I'm so indifferent bout.this but let investigations go on in the cause of the collapse them after the result comes out, we'll know if it's God made hard times or Self made hard times
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by dan6019(m): 11:40pm On Sep 18, 2014
The end of this false Prophet - TB Joshua is around the Corner!!! This is surely the beginning of his end and the exposure of the evil he has perpetrated!!! Like his master who was cast down like lightening, so shall it be for him IJN

1 Like

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by deleo16(m): 12:07am On Sep 19, 2014
dan6019: The end of this false Prophet - TB Joshua is around the Corner!!! This is surely the beginning of his end and the exposure of the evil he has perpetrated!!! Like his master who was cast down like lightening, so shall it be for him IJN
Are you God !!your Christianity needs thorough check up is this how apostlo Paul practice their Christianity or Steven that was stone to death ,if i would go about the happening round the world especially the Christian community my own judgement would be pray for him even if he is fake and other men of God so they won't fall from Grace and those that are alleged fake God should make them change .its high time we start acting,right with God even if you hate a pastor or someone does not mean we so called christian should behave like non Christian at this time we still cannot find tune the real enemy may God forgive us all even me.
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by ceekak: 1:14am On Sep 19, 2014
Okay na....i hear!
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by purplepatchy(f): 1:35am On Sep 19, 2014
it may not be God? it may be Satan
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by bettes(f): 2:20am On Sep 19, 2014
Trust TB Joshua's church members to defend him with their lives by cursing anyone who opposes him and in the process forgetting that their Christians. Christianity isn't about any pastor its your personal relationship with God,on the judgement day every man would stand for himself.Based on how Synagogue members attack pple that say anything negative things about their church or pastor here,small wonder pple question the authencity of the church.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by NobleG1(m): 2:21am On Sep 19, 2014
Hard times my a*ss? Did Joshua think he'll continue duping his idiotic followers after he couldn't see "vision" of his own church building collapsing on top of his dumb followers?
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by Abasstoheeb(m): 4:07am On Sep 19, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]***
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by Abasstoheeb(m): 4:08am On Sep 19, 2014
[s][/s]jjj
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by Abasstoheeb(m): 4:09am On Sep 19, 2014
djsdjsdjs
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by Abasstoheeb(m): 4:12am On Sep 19, 2014
wss

[color=#006600]wss
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by Abasstoheeb(m): 4:13am On Sep 19, 2014
g planning.
Admitting the truth wouldn't ve taken anything away from him. That sincerely from my opinion doesn't
show remorse.
Imagine if George Bush had come out to say he was the target of 9/11 attack.
He is a MOG that's why peeps re taking this lightly, if he were a Politician heg planning.
Admitting the truth wouldn't ve taken anything away from him. That sincerely from my opinion doesn't
show remorse.
He is a MOG that's why peeps re taking this lightly, if he were a Politician he
g planning.
show remorse.
He is a MOG that's why peeps re taking this lightly, if he were a Politician he
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by rexzqcom(m): 8:55am On Sep 19, 2014
This pastor is a dumb and stupid egomaniac. He should be prosecuted and jailed for mass murder.His negligence caused the untimely death of manny, all the fool cares about is his ugly and deceitful reputation. He is a disgrace to the society and mankind in general. Lack the scruples to be a leader .

1 Like

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by rexzqcom(m): 8:58am On Sep 19, 2014
This pastor is a dumb and stu pid egomaniac. He should be prosecuted and jailed for mass murder.His negligence caused the untimely death of manny, all the fool cares about is his ugly and deceitful reputation. He is a disgrace to the society and mankind in general. Lack the scruples to be a leader .

1 Like

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by DuBLINGreenb(m): 11:12am On Sep 19, 2014
chelseabmw: People died in your church, what did you do? You were more focused on what people will say instead of you to sort out the issue on ground.

For those of you saying it's temptation and all, so will God allow his people to die just to test one man? undecided

If God keeps testing pastors then people will die everyday
when Job was being tested his children , cattle etc all died

1 Like

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by chelseabmw(m): 11:59am On Sep 19, 2014
DuBLINGreenb:
when Job was being tested his children , cattle etc all died

God tested his children and animals........ Good

Where in the bible did you hear God tested People who came to visit Job? Family members? Friends? People living in the community ?

God would ve tested TB joshua's household instead of testing him by killing people who came to seek for help through him (I can't question God)

God does not kill ......... Devil kills,steal and destroy .......

Just leave God and Job out of this.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by Sunshinelady(f): 1:06pm On Sep 19, 2014
limamintruth:

So wot abt Job in the bible that lost all his children and wealth to test
. D pple dat died are they TB's children? Wen u loose ur children u can say God is testin u (if at all). Not wen u do doesn't somtin mistakenly or unmistakenly dat kills other pple. 80!? Haba dats much o. May God hav mercy on their families

2 Likes

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by Sunshinelady(f): 1:08pm On Sep 19, 2014
soldierdollar: Media response has always been his problem . I love d man of God but his media response is always faulty . should he grieve over his fallen building and his public image or should he grieve over the lives of innocent people lost ?

I think he should employ a spokesperson to handle his media publicity
. True
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 19, 2014
Lily4star:

He is a MOG that's why peeps re taking this lightly, if he were a Politician he wouldn't dare say that.

TBJ learnt that senseless responce from politicians like buhari who claimed that a bomb attack that killed 87 people without him sustaining any injury was targeted on him.

So u can see that our politicians and our mog's are all bunch of senseless peeps talking trash since 607 BCE.
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by berrystunn(m): 3:20pm On Sep 19, 2014
Trying who for what? Tahh
I need the list of the registered members in that old building..
90% are foreigners , they paid for that accommodation seeking help and solution to there problems.

1 Like

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by Ebymyk(m): 5:30pm On Sep 19, 2014
Touch not my anointed and do my prophets no harm...that's what the good book says...Let God take the drivers seat..he knows,he understands...better..no criticisms pls...God 'll fight and defend his own...dis is beyond human understanding God knows better..May the families of those who lost their love ones be consoled..and those who unfortunately lost lives may their souls rest in perfect peace..its well..
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 19, 2014
Looks like someone was too focused on his image and reputation instead of what was really important

1 Like

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 19, 2014
Ebymyk: Touch not my anointed and do my prophets no harm...that's what the good book says...Let God take the drivers seat..he knows,he understands...better..no criticisms pls...God 'll fight and defend his own...dis is beyond human understanding God knows better..May the families of those who lost their love ones be consoled..and those who unfortunately lost lives may their souls rest in perfect peace..its well..

CRAP.
This is the same ideology the BH has for their Allah.
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by Fourwinds: 7:46pm On Sep 19, 2014
u will overcome ur troubles. keep faith in God
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by Vires: 8:50pm On Sep 19, 2014
ifeomabernard: Nobody is above Temptation! At a point in life u must face a challenge irrespective of ur position or class even Job in d Bible, we all knw d story, so all dose who are criticising him. May God Help U!

Constructing a six storey building on a two storey foundation is not temptation
Its pure stupidity!!!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by dsenator: 10:46pm On Sep 19, 2014
It was really a sad occurrence but I think people should not be too quick to blame anybody.Any human being can experience hard times at any point of his life be it a man of God or not.with the pivotal role John the Baptist played in the life of christ ,how could one explain the fact that he was later beheaded or how could we explain the stoning of Stephen to death just to mention but a few.TB Joshua is experiencing his down today and we should be wise not to make mockery of him as it could be anybody's turn tomorrow.
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by Vyca(m): 1:46am On Sep 20, 2014
chelseabmw: People died in your church, what did you do? You were more focused on what people will say instead of you to sort out the issue on ground.

For those of you saying it's temptation and all, so will God allow his people to die just to test one man? undecided

If God keeps testing pastors then people will die everyday
are people not dying everyday as a usual thing?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

"Pastor Adeboye Won't Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Gives 5 Reasons / Bible Scholars Should Explain Psalms 23:5 For Me / Bishop Daniel Obinim Prays For Joysticks Of Members (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.