Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua (56775 Views)

Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / SUICIDE AND DEPRESSION TB Joshua’s Special Message To Pastors Facing Hard Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by cocoduck: 10:52am On Sep 18, 2014
Maybe his god is long sighted. he does not see near objects but only sees far objects. make you dey careful about this TBJ god oooooooo! because I am quite sure and can bet my head on the fact that this his god is not Jehovah the almighty, the creator of the earth. This reminds me of Elijah and the 450 prophets of Baal.
After a week or two a tragic event takes place, he opens his loud mouth that he uses to eat yams and cocoyams to say that he said it on so and day that that thing will happen. Even those who watch his channel regularly cannot say when he made the video of him saying it.

3 Likes

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by tkays(m): 10:53am On Sep 18, 2014
evegran: Thank you, it is always a pleasure. smiley
Kfb
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by tkays(m): 10:53am On Sep 18, 2014
evegran: Thank you, it is always a pleasure. smiley
smiley kfb
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by POPEII: 10:54am On Sep 18, 2014
Thief, don't worry you will soon go to jail
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by Bigcake: 11:05am On Sep 18, 2014
poiZon:

ikpa watstop nw?
it s bin tey o........ nna hw u see this event nw?
Ikpa that thing fit be Blood sacrifice, just thinking aloud sha...

1 Like

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by fairheven: 11:06am On Sep 18, 2014
Grandest:
FLAUNTED(sic); it's FLOUTED not FLAUNTED.
Thank you,it has to do more with typing error an less on ignorance...thank u once again cool
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by horrace: 11:07am On Sep 18, 2014
download this to see the revelation of the true story https://www.hulkshare.com/horrace/its-alright
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by poiZon: 11:08am On Sep 18, 2014
Bigcake: Ikpa that thing fit be Blood sacrifice, just thinking aloud sha...

noted!
hw cali?
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by chikid: 11:09am On Sep 18, 2014
my prayers are with you man of God. Tough time don't last but tough people do.
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by pro2010: 11:16am On Sep 18, 2014
MissMeiya:

Lol. I don't know what to say to such effusive praise. Thanks *sheepish*

You are welcome! cool
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by Grandest(m): 11:19am On Sep 18, 2014
fairheven:
Thank you,it has to do more with typing an less on ignorance...thank u once again cool
Don't mention it! We learn from each other.
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by expensive007(m): 11:21am On Sep 18, 2014
I read thru some people's comments and i think it is better not to comment, than to say what u know little or nothing about. rip to the dead.

1 Like

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by ifeomabernard(f): 11:27am On Sep 18, 2014
Nobody is above Temptation! At a point in life u must face a challenge irrespective of ur position or class even Job in d Bible, we all knw d story, so all dose who are criticising him. May God Help U!
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by Omojemitejohn(m): 11:27am On Sep 18, 2014
God dey. My broda
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by Grandest(m): 11:28am On Sep 18, 2014
blezzino: This(sic) are trying times...
It's THESE not THIS as far as this sentence is concerned.

1 Like

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by CharliParker: 11:30am On Sep 18, 2014
Condolence to the man of God and to the south Africans who lost their people may God almighty grant u all the fortitude to bear this irrepearable loss as for the dead they will receive the reward of a prophet

1 Like

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by Grandest(m): 11:32am On Sep 18, 2014
abusman:

But he didn't LOOSE any of his child nah. So God is testing the families of those that lost their loved ones and the least he can do as the cause is to condole them and show some sympathy.
LOOSE(sic). It's LOSE not LOOSE.

1 Like

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 18, 2014
Blaming the collapse of the building on one airplane was jst so sloppy of TBJ, I mean! Which educated fellow would want to believe that crap! This reminds me of world trade center, when the us govt claimed in an official report that it was fire that made the twin towers collapse, wat hogwash!
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by Bigcake: 11:35am On Sep 18, 2014
poiZon:

noted!
hw cali?
My broda we dey kampe, amekid utom anam?
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by poiZon: 11:38am On Sep 18, 2014
Bigcake: My broda we dey kampe, amekid utom anam?

ehn o, ndi kim ikpaukod. actually ado self employment.
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by Grandest(m): 11:39am On Sep 18, 2014
cliffm43: i just pray for the families that lost their LOVE ONES,,,for the TB Joshua...he lack manners of approach,,,,he should be sorry for his mistake that killed more than hundreds of people and still,he never say sorry to the families.......
IT'S LOVED ONES.

1 Like

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 18, 2014
chelseabmw: People died in your church, what did you do? You were more focused on what people will say instead of you to sort out the issue on ground.

For those of you saying it's temptation and all, so will God allow his people to die just to test one man? undecided

If God keeps testing pastors then people will die everyday
this deserves

a trillion likes

2 Likes

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by balateef(m): 11:45am On Sep 18, 2014
hard time is inevitable,its wat everybody must pass tru either u ar rich or poor.. Prophet Mohammed(sws) and Jesus christ both had their hard times wen they were alive,Prophet Mohammed(sws) cudnt save his son on ileya day while Jesus Christ knew one his disciples wid betray him yet he cudtn stop him cos it was the will of God.y shud we go against the man of God?so lets join our hands together and support him.Rip to dos that lost their lives and May God give their families fortitude and strength to bear the loss.... Nigeria as a country is even going tru hard tiimes (Ebola and curruptions) may God help us all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 18, 2014
MissMeiya: What a self-centered ásshole!! HE'S having a hard time??'? What about the families of the deceased and injured??'??

I'm stunned! What an áss!
you deserves a

a gold medal for this.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by Grandest(m): 11:48am On Sep 18, 2014
cocoduck: Maybe his god is long sighted. he does not see near objects but only sees far objects. make you dey careful about this TBJ god oooooooo! because I am quite sure and can bet my head on the fact that this his god is not Jehovah the almighty, the creator of the earth. This reminds me of Elijah and the 450 prophets of Baal.
After a week or two a tragic event takes place, he opens his loud mouth that he uses to eat yams and cocoyams to say that he said it on so and day that that thing will happen. Even those who watch his channel regularly cannot say when he made the video of him saying it.
cocoduck: Maybe his god is long sighted. he does not see near objects but only sees far objects. make you dey careful about this TBJ god oooooooo! because I am quite sure and can bet my head on the fact that this his god is not Jehovah the almighty, the creator of the earth. This reminds me of Elijah and the 450 prophets of Baal.
No disrespect boss! Your English is incredible. Improve on it.
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by tunde705(m): 11:52am On Sep 18, 2014
fairheven: It has been said that in reality,u don't actually break "the law"but you only break "the law against yoursef".this man of god wen about erecting a building structure without a proper permit,and wen the building clapsed him an hix over-zealous security men stll refused inspection authorities access to the site,that was after refuting an concocting their own story.am sorry 'man of god,that's wt happen to pple wu tink they are above the law. : cool u need to see this "man of god "in a convoy,with his security-men chasing Blairing sirens and chasing commuters away.
Young man, TB Joshua don't move about in a convoy. And definitely doesn't blow siren.

ITS OBVIOUS YOU DONT KNOW A THING ABOUT TB JOSHUA.
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 18, 2014
MissMeiya: What a self-centered ásshole!! HE'S having a hard time??'? What about the families of the deceased and injured??'??

I'm stunned! What an áss!
Fūcking bástard , for what other reason would he be having a hard time if not for the families. u think building another guest house would shake him, or do u think a building collapse would stop his church from being filled to the brim. self righteous idïot always looking for loopholes to cause more trouble for someone who already has enough of it
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by Grandest(m): 11:53am On Sep 18, 2014
horrace: download this to see the revelation of the true story https://www.hulkshare.com/horrace/its-alright
What a bunch of crap!
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by Grandest(m): 11:56am On Sep 18, 2014
pro2010:

You are welcomed! cool
You are welcome not "you are welcomed." No disrespect.
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by Pearlvictory(m): 11:57am On Sep 18, 2014
fairheven:
Wetin concern Job with this naa,do u read ur own bible up-side-down?
me sef wida o
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by tunde705(m): 12:00pm On Sep 18, 2014
POPEII: Thief, don't worry you will soon go to jail
AND WHAT EXACTLY DID HE STEAL FROM YOU?
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by Demichaels: 12:07pm On Sep 18, 2014
'A man of God knows when Man U will win a
match, when an airplane will crash, when
Nigeria will win a match, when someone has
been manipulated by some adverse spirits, etc.
He makes people rich, provides security for
those who believe and come to him, exorcises
bad spirits, and uses fire to destroy the enemies
of his believers.
Yet, this same 'man of God', this same seer of
all manners of things, could not see when his
guest house which is housing hundreds of those
he is supposed to protect, is about to cave in.
His inability to see this has led to the death of
those who originally went there to avoid death,
or at least "untimely death".
What a world, going to meet your death in the
same place you went to avoid it.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

"Pastor Adeboye Won't Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Gives 5 Reasons / Bible Scholars Should Explain Psalms 23:5 For Me / Aloysius Ikegwuonwu Bishop Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.