Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,356 members, 7,954,444 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:03 PM

I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua (57054 Views)

Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / SUICIDE AND DEPRESSION TB Joshua’s Special Message To Pastors Facing Hard Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by ceejay675(m): 12:09pm On Sep 18, 2014
i reserve my comment
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by nora544: 12:17pm On Sep 18, 2014
SCOAN building documents buried under debris – LASBCA

The documents of the collapsed building belonging to the church are buried under debris of the collapse, Lagos State Government has said.

General Manager of the Lagos State Building Control Agency, Mrs. Abimbola Animashaun, on Wednesday, added that investigations were still ongoing despite the inability of the church to provide approval documents.

She said, “The documents, according to the church, are buried inside the building, so we are looking at our records to see if there was an approval.

“If they had the number of the approval document, then we can trace it. We are also trying to retrieve the document here since they said it is buried under the debris.”

Jonathan’s wife commiserates

Presedent Goodluck Jonathan’s wife, Patience, has commiserated with families of the victims of the collapsed building at the Synagogue Church.

Spokesman for President’s wife, Ayo Adewuyi, in a statement on Wednesday said she was moved by the news that majority of those who died were women and children.

She expressed sadness over the incident and offered her condolences to the families of the victims and the General Overseer of the church, Pastor T.B. Joshua.

“As the mother of the nation, my thoughts are with you and the entire congregation at this time of your grief,” the statement read in part.

http://www.punchng.com/metro-plus/synagogue-safrica-sends-dna-experts-to-nigeria-no-plan-to-seal-church-%E2%94%80-lagos/

2 Likes

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 18, 2014
There was never a prophet of God or follower of christ that never faced hard times; Christ disciples were jailed, some killed, others crucified in far away where they went about proclaiming the good news! His apostles met with same faith thousands of years later.
I remember Job, Prophet Jeremiah et al.
Come what may,In christ I stand.
To the Pastor never be shaken for after the tunnel cometh sunshine.

1 Like

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by MaziOmenuko: 12:54pm On Sep 18, 2014
80 people died for God to test your faith? That's lame! Even when God wanted to test Abraham's faith, it was the life of Isaac alone that was at stake.

Rev, Sir, gross negligence lead to the collapse of your facility; stop accusing God!

5 Likes

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by Yazmin: 12:54pm On Sep 18, 2014
BodyKiss:

You're a very stvpid being.

Dear customer,

Your comment with reference no.: Bodykiss1 was not delivered to the intended recipient,kindly resend.

If you still experience delivery failures,please visit the nearest transformer and give it a BIG HUG...

PEACE......#TEAM2019

2 Likes

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by Bigcake: 12:57pm On Sep 18, 2014
poiZon:

ehn o, ndi kim ikpaukod. actually ado self employment.
ke ata etok ini governor ayasidikim yefo. Mkpenungmbo song idem ba ke ayafon.
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by uboma(m): 12:57pm On Sep 18, 2014
BananaBender:

*sigh* You are the moral equivalent of a leech.

I'm tired of mocking your mor0nic conclusions and malformed claims, take your 1mbecilic a*ss out of my face!

LMAO! This is the first time you're using a touch screen phone?? No wonder you're so stup1d. Bwhahahahahaha grin grin

It's high time you come out of your cave undecided

This will be my last post to you FOOL. You think its everyone that loves the touch screen effect on phones? You are so myopic in reasoning that ignoring your retarded state of mind remains the best option.

If you have something reasonable to do, you would not quote me again. But if you dont have, i will understand...
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 18, 2014
nora544: SCOAN building documents buried under debris – LASBCA

The documents of the collapsed building belonging to the church are buried under debris of the collapse, Lagos State Government has said.

General Manager of the Lagos State Building Control Agency, Mrs. Abimbola Animashaun, on Wednesday, added that investigations were still ongoing despite the inability of the church to provide approval documents.

She said, “The documents, according to the church, are buried inside the building, so we are looking at our records to see if there was an approval.

“If they had the number of the approval document, then we can trace it. We are also trying to retrieve the document here since they said it is buried under the debris.”

Jonathan’s wife commiserates

Presedent Goodluck Jonathan’s wife, Patience, has commiserated with families of the victims of the collapsed building at the Synagogue Church.

Spokesman for President’s wife, Ayo Adewuyi, in a statement on Wednesday said she was moved by the news that majority of those who died were women and children.

She expressed sadness over the incident and offered her condolences to the families of the victims and the General Overseer of the church, Pastor T.B. Joshua.

“As the mother of the nation, my thoughts are with you and the entire congregation at this time of your grief,” the statement read in part.

http://www.punchng.com/metro-plus/synagogue-safrica-sends-dna-experts-to-nigeria-no-plan-to-seal-church-%E2%94%80-lagos/

Bloody deficient LIE.. so LAGOS state Government and all FASHOLA's rambling about technology and progress does not have a copy of the Building Approval or even a record of it.. BLOODY deficient lie from LASG.. angry angry

3 Likes

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by lawrenceunaa: 1:12pm On Sep 18, 2014
make i hear, are you facing hard time more than the deceased. Y must ur church collapse this mber month, u prophecies at things to happen for other but u can't do so for ya self .

May God help us all

2 Likes

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by coolvitus(m): 1:37pm On Sep 18, 2014
Well is not my nature speaking ill against men of God. Like a man said in d bible leave ds men if their cancel is of God we will knw if it's not frm God we will knw so dt u ppl will not be fighting against God so may God take over this case spiritual things belong to d spirit.
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by ajidesola: 1:38pm On Sep 18, 2014
D kingdom of God is @ hand give ur life to Christ nw,nd u'll b save 4ever
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by mbulela: 1:39pm On Sep 18, 2014
A Ghanaian follower of the clergyman, Ebenezer Donkor, insisted that despite the widespread criticism of TB Joshua, nothing would keep him away from the church

“Even if another building collapses to kill one billion people, I will still follow Christ through Prophet TB Joshua. My faith is unshakable. God bless the man of God and all those who follow him,” Donkor said.
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by mbulela: 1:43pm On Sep 18, 2014
As the mother of the nation, my thoughts are with you and the entire congregation at this time of your grief,” the statement read in part.

Who bestowed this on her?

1 Like

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by aviazuva: 1:51pm On Sep 18, 2014
OH yes man of God but not only you.

A son once said to his father, "Dad, things are hard"

The father replied,"You are just noticing it"

Be strong and focused.

IF GOD SENT YOU HE WILL SUPPORT YOU.
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by nora544: 1:54pm On Sep 18, 2014
voltron:

Bloody deficient LIE.. so LAGOS state Government and all FASHOLA's rambling about technology and progress does not have a copy of the Building Approval or even a record of it.. BLOODY deficient lie from LASG.. angry angry

In europa the owner of a building has to show the documents that with the building is all okay when the goverment comes to look.

So it is not the goverment. What I know that was in an earlier writting that the goverment of lagos has no papers and that they are waiting that they get the documents from the church about the building.
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 18, 2014
A so called MOG should know that hard times or difficult moments are not trials from God.

James 1:13 when under trial, let no one say: "I am being tried by God." For with evil things God can not be tried nor does he himself try anyone.

True Christians knows what the bible teaches and not what these man made gods a.k.a MOG's feeds their credulous members.

TBJ should just shut up, he should take responsibility and start reaching out to the families of the gullible ones that are the real victims of this man made disaster which was caused by his greed.

2Timothy 3:1-5 says it all so im not surprised.

1 Like

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by halix239(f): 2:22pm On Sep 18, 2014
this man is a selfish bastard, he still thinks of himself rather than the dozens of pple dat died due to his negligence

4 Likes

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by Truckpusher(m): 2:22pm On Sep 18, 2014
Sometimes the manner in which Nigerian church goers argue when it concerns their pastors makes one think that these blind church goers are beyond basic redemption logically.

In fact ,T B Joshua and LASG ministry of land and housing should provide without delay the 'as built' drawing,design of that structure as well as the original design that was approved for public scrutiny............But again in a society where anyone with little money becomes a mini god with bunch of thieves sitting in the corridors of power, we can always expect that somebody might be walking away with murder due to negligence and total disregard for basic rules and regulations that must be adhered to before raising any structure.

4 Likes

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by diamondboa(m): 2:29pm On Sep 18, 2014
But the truth is i still get so bothered how a building will collapse in such away. I won't agree with any structural defect as an excuse .The building came down as if an explosive was use on it .God understand all things sha.
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by kingmekus(m): 2:35pm On Sep 18, 2014
joeace2020:

FOOL!!!! that is what Jesus was doing when he was being crucified...radicalized boko haram christians..people who'll rada kill to defend their self centered, lying and deceptive men of (g)od
who come be this uncircumsised son of a biatch?? quote me again and see if u will not die before 12midnight 2day...idiat!!!
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by kingmekus(m): 2:37pm On Sep 18, 2014
ZUBY77:

Send them to get money for you in a bank to help yourself.
Why wasting them on one individual?
Idat
i will report ur own case to amadioha!!!he knows what to do from dere!!
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by gaczee99: 2:39pm On Sep 18, 2014
[color=#006600][/color]
MissMeiya: What a self-centered ásshole!! HE'S having a hard time??'? What about the families of the deceased and injured??'??

I'm stunned! What an áss!
who's dis? Are u sure u are ok? Why not keep quiet if u dont hav stin to say
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by chubysoft1(m): 2:42pm On Sep 18, 2014
Spare me all the 'TB Joshua sympathy'. If it was one life it may have been a case of homocide and probably overlooked, not in this case. Proper investigation should be made. A building as tall as that cannot just collapse like a sand house. Nigerians and 'religious sympathy' .

4 Likes

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by chubbyman(m): 2:47pm On Sep 18, 2014
Religion is indeed the opium of the people.

3 Likes

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 18, 2014
People, please serve God, worship Him alone, and not any MOG. Some comments I read up here, including the man that said even if there is another building collapse, and 1 billion people, (not ants ooo) die, he will not stop serving his god - TB Joshua... I can only smh in amazement at how anybody could allow himself to be taken in such stupendous heresy.

Hmmmmm!!!

4 Likes

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by Franky9584(m): 3:09pm On Sep 18, 2014
Hmmm, 80lives lost? Just like dat? As a real man of God, he(T.B joshua) ought 2hv seen it in vision b4 dis tragic incident? #LipsSealed

2 Likes

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by Franky9584(m): 3:10pm On Sep 18, 2014
Hmmm, 80lives lost? Just like dat? As a real man of God, he(T.B joshua) ought 2hv seen it in vision b4 dis tragic incident? #eyerolling
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by Franky9584(m): 3:11pm On Sep 18, 2014
Hmmm, 80lives lost? Just like dat? As a real man of God, he(T.B joshua) ought 2hv seen it in vision b4 dis tragic incident? #eyerolling.
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 18, 2014
God will have mercy on any one he choses.

It's amazing how we all are sympathising with the pastor instead of the families of the victims.

I'm not here to criticise but, honestly, I'm not comfortable with all this personalisation of the event. No life is more important than those of my loved ones and it wouldn't have been easy for me if any of them were victimised by the incidence. The pastor should understand this and try to, at least, console|sympathise with the families of the victims instead of making it all about himself.

Just saying shaa.

May the souls of the victims and the souls of all the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace.

3 Likes

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by joeace2020(m): 3:43pm On Sep 18, 2014
kingmekus: who come be this uncircumsised son of a biatch?? quote me again and see if u will not die before 12midnight 2day...idiat!!!

YOU ARE A FOOL!!! you will die surely before 10pm....start counting down to ur death... child of satan
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by Jay2014: 4:06pm On Sep 18, 2014
The bible say My people go into captivity because they lack wisdom and understanding.
God help us.
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 18, 2014
uboma:

This will be my last post to you FOOL. You think its everyone that loves the touch screen effect on phones? You are so myopic in reasoning that ignoring your retarded state of mind remains the best option.

If you have something reasonable to do, you would not quote me again. But if you dont have, i will understand...

Do you really expect your delusional and incoherent ramblings to be read?

Do you fantasize that your garbage could possibly be worth the $0.000000001 worth of electricity used to send them?

Again, KILL YOURSELF!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Gifts His Cook Of 10 Years A New House (Photos, Video) / Reigning Queen Esther At Chris Okotie's Household Of God Church / Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.