Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,861 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua (56774 Views)

Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / SUICIDE AND DEPRESSION TB Joshua’s Special Message To Pastors Facing Hard Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by fairheven: 9:51am On Sep 18, 2014
limamintruth:

lol, it seems all you want is to see that he gets tainted by this disaster that has befallen his church and congregation. Just know that nothing you or anyone say will get him prosecuted without sufficient proof and as things are now, he is an innocent, faultless man in the eyes of the law.
BTW why are you taking it so personal? Hope no close relative or friend of yours was affected sha?
RIP to the dead.
Why am taking it personal? Very silly question..well,yes indeed my relatives were amongst the dead embarassedbecause every Nigerian is my relative ..so I share in their grief an sorrow..an adage says :when they carry another man's corpse;it will appear like a logg of wood coolso I care

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 18, 2014
redcliff:

Please stick to the topic..thanks

I didn't call you.
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by tkays(m): 9:53am On Sep 18, 2014
evegran: This is a whopping challenge for you? We re discussing serious issues and you're looking for who to whoop? You are a child! Banana bender? Your mates are bending business and resources to favor them, you're bending banana. Shame!
Classic

1 Like

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by BodyKiss(m): 9:54am On Sep 18, 2014
You should be, your negligence have caused the death of many.

He's still making the whole thing about him, this man is sick. I hope this man will be done for.

4 Likes

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 18, 2014
pro2010:

YOU ARE A BIG FOOL! YOU AND YOUR LIKES ARE THE PROBLEM OF THIS COUNTRY!

YOUR FATHER IS A BIG FOOL AND YOUR MOTHER IS A BIGGER FOOL FOR NOT FLUSHING YOU OUT WHILE SHE HAD A CHANCE.

Degenerate skeet like that of your father's is the PROBLEM OF NIGERIA, FOOLS like him should have been castrated from birth.
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 18, 2014
uboma:

Point eventually made after all the rumblings by you.
The coffin which will fit you real good are those meant for retarded fellows like you.
ODE

My point has been made earlier on this thread but because you have the IQ of of a roadkill raccoon, you can't deduce the obvious.

Punctuation goes a long way. What you have there is the incoherent rambling of a r*etard high on weed.

Die, DIM-WIT!
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by abusman(m): 9:55am On Sep 18, 2014
Kx: Irony is when a ''MOG" 'sees' everyother things but failed to see what is coming to hit him.

Big Irony.
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by blezzino(m): 10:00am On Sep 18, 2014
etunoman76: Founder of the Synagogue Church of all Nations, Prophet Temitope Joshua, says he has been facing hard times since the collapse of his church guesthouse in Lagos.

He, has however said that he would survive the trying times.

A six-storey guesthouse belonging to the church collapsed last Friday, killing no fewer than 80 persons.

A message on SCOAN official Facebook page quotes TB Joshua as saying that he would not be “destroyed” by the incident.

“Hard times may test me, they cannot destroy me,” TB Joshua said, adding, “To withstand hard times, stand with Christ. When you face trials, hard times, you can count it all joy if you add faith.”

Quoting the Bible, TB Joshua appeared to be reaching out to his thousands of followers across the world via the social network, just as he stated that God sometimes makes use of hard times to “draw us to Himself.”

According to TB Joshua, God visits His people with hard times because people often become “proud and stupid with wealth and pleasure.”

He added, “It is through hard times that you gain the necessary experience and maturity to handle whatever responsibility given you. We are most likely to go astray from God and forget Him when things are easy with us in the world because we often become proud and stupid with wealth and pleasure.

“God visits His people with hard times that they may learn His way. His ways, though hard to the ungodly men, are desirable and profitable because they lead us to safety unto eternal life. God allowed the enemy to overcome Israel so that they may learn the difference between serving God and serving the devil.

“If not for our hard times, we would not have sought the face of God. I mean, if not because of hard times, man by his wicked nature, would not have sought the face of God. This means, God sometimes uses hard times to draw us to Him so that we can take our proper position and possession in Him.

But despite his words of admonition, some commentators appeared to be sore with the popular televangelist.

A South African public affairs commentator, Allan Taylor, expressed concerns over the number his compatriots lost in the tragedy.

South African President, Jacob Zuma, on Tuesday noted that in recent times, the country had not witnessed the death of a large number of her citizens in one incident in a foreign land.

Taylor lamented that TB Joshua was allegedly deceiving and luring South Africans to his church.

Taking a swipe at TB Joshua, he accused him of unfairly personalising the tragedy at the expense of the “unfortunate victims.”

“I’m saddened by the death of up to 67 South Africans in the Nigerian church collapse and at the hands of TB Joshua’s greed. It is also important to expose those who lured the unfortunate victims to Nigeria on false pretences.

“Innocent lives of people have been lost; yet TB Joshua makes the tragedy about himself. He is a disgrace,” the enraged South African wrote on Twitter.

Another Bloemfontein-based South African, Portia Tsotetsi, said TB Joshua owed the families of her compatriots lost in the building collapse some answers.

“My thoughts and prayers are with the families of the 67 South Africans who lost their lives in Nigeria. What bothers me most is the silence of TB Joshua and his church concerning the 67 who died.

“Where are messages of condolence? When is the church (SCOAN) offering a statement of condolences to the families? When is TB Joshua speaking about this tragedy? What bothers me is the amount of blind loyalists who refuse to see facts. They will do anything to protect their church,” Tsotetsi tweeted.

But a member of the church based in South Africa, Neo Motlokoa, stated that her faith in the Christian leadership of TB Joshua “is not shaken” despite the criticisms that has followed the church disaster.

“I am a South African who loves Jesus. This morning every TV station and newspaper is carrying the news about the tragedy.

“Has Prophet TB Joshua all of a sudden become questionable to you? Is he still a servant of Christ? This is about not only SCOAN and the Prophet (TB Joshua). My faith is not shaken,” Motlokoa wrote on the church’s official Facebook page.

A Ghanaian follower of the clergyman, Ebenezer Donkor, insisted that despite the widespread criticism of TB Joshua, nothing would keep him away from the church

“Even if another building collapses to kill one billion people, I will still follow Christ through Prophet TB Joshua. My faith is unshakable. God bless the man of God and all those who follow him,” Donkor said.

http://www.punchng.com/i-punch/im-facing-hard-times-tb-joshua/
This are trying times...
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by abusman(m): 10:01am On Sep 18, 2014
limamintruth:

So wot abt Job in the bible that lost all his children and wealth to test

But he didn't loose any of his child nah. So God is testing the families of those that lost their loved ones and the least he can do as the cause is to condole them and show some sympathy.

3 Likes

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by nora544: 10:04am On Sep 18, 2014
TB Joshua one of Africa’s wealthiest pastors

Johannesburg - "Prophet" TB Joshua was named the third richest pastor in Nigeria with an estimated net worth of between $10 and $15m according to a list compiled by Forbes.

Joshua heads the Synagogue Church of all Nations (Scoan). The church's guesthouse in Lagos collapsed on Friday killing dozens of people, including 67 South Africans.

The church accommodates 15 000 worshippers on Sundays.

Topping the Forbes list is Bishop David Oyedepo with an estimated net worth of $150m (about R1,6bn).

He founded the Living Faith World Outreach Ministry in Nigeria which is Africa’s largest worship centre with a seating capacity of 50 000.

Oyedepo owns four private jets, a publishing company, a university, and a high school.

According to the United States entertainment conduit "MonteOz", Joshua is the tenth richest pastor in the world.

http://www.news24.com/Africa/News/TB-Joshua-one-of-Africas-wealthiest-pastors-20140918
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by poiZon: 10:05am On Sep 18, 2014
Bigcake: I was not there......

ikpa watstop nw?
it s bin tey o........ nna hw u see this event nw?
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by ElFenomeno1: 10:05am On Sep 18, 2014
undecided

We all do. Hard times doesnt respect anyone apart from our maker.
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by Moblord(m): 10:09am On Sep 18, 2014
So as pastor chris
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by limamintruth: 10:09am On Sep 18, 2014
fairheven:
Why am taking it personal? Very silly question..well,yes indeed my relatives were amongst the dead embarassedbecause every Nigerian is my relative ..so I share in their grief an sorrow..an adage says :when they carry another man's corpse;it will appear like a logg of wood coolso I care

True talk sha, but try and cut the man some slacks pls. Because whether or not there was negligence on his part, the truth is it was purely an accident.
There's nothing to show he intended the affected ppl to die...i pray such doesnt happen to anyone again.
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by switsylver: 10:12am On Sep 18, 2014
I'm not PastorTB Joshua's follower but I sincerely sympathise wth him as my fellow human for this overwhelming tragedy. Stay focused. I'm aware of the psycho-social trauma that one could be subjected to at the lost of about 80 human lives on one's account.
My sympathy to all affected families. They died seeking the face of God for so was their faith and their reason for coming to the synagogue church of all nations. RIP

1 Like

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by poiZon: 10:15am On Sep 18, 2014
limamintruth:

did tbj lost any of his relatives in the collapsed buildng?
pls thr r some things u dont compare to, esp when it comes to biblical reference. hw do u knw tb joshua?

2 Likes

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by cliffm43: 10:17am On Sep 18, 2014
i just pray for the families that lost their love ones,,,for the TB Joshua...he lack manners of approach,,,,he should be sorry for his mistake that killed more than hundreds of people and still,he never say sorry to the families.......

2 Likes

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by basadenet: 10:17am On Sep 18, 2014
This seems to be the end time,so let us wait and see what would happen next.
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by uboma(m): 10:23am On Sep 18, 2014
BananaBender:

My point has been made earlier on this thread but because you have the IQ of of a roadkill raccoon, you can't deduce the obvious.

Punctuation goes a long way. What you have there is the incoherent rambling of a r*etard high on weed.

Die, DIM-WIT!

ODE, you hug a transformer fast. Your coffin is waiting for its supposedly retarded fellow.

I will be more careful next time with my touch screen phone so you dont claim the glory of correcting me. I just started using it.
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by cocoduck: 10:24am On Sep 18, 2014
abusman:

But he didn't loose any of his child nah. So God is testing the families of those that lost their loved ones and the least he can do as the cause is to condole them and show some sympathy.
excellent.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 18, 2014
let him go to the wildness and fast for 40 days and 40 nights. cheesy

1 Like

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by customadeboye: 10:28am On Sep 18, 2014
impounded vehicle at affordable auction prize,1st HAND

TOKUNBO CARS, never been used in Nigeria.

These cars were seized as a result of illegal importation

into the country; They are readily available in give-away

price

This car are in seme border ports in Nigeria Awaiting

removal by Clearance.

NAME: ADEBOYE FASHANU (PUBLIC RELATION

OFFICER OF NIGERIA CUSTOM,SEME BORDER COMMAND)

CONTACT NUMBER: +234-803-859-2548

CONTACT ADDRESS-:2025A Badagry Express

Way,Operation 2-Enforcement office(ZONE A),SEME

BORDER COMMAND (boundary between Nigeria and

Cotonou,seme border port),Lagos,Nigeria.

OFFICE MAILING ADDRESS-:ngcustom@g

mail.com

CARS AVAILABLE

CAR MAKE CAR MODEL PRICE LIMIT

TOYOTA CAMRY #200000-600000

COROLLA #200000-700000

AVALON #250000-750000

HIGHLANDER #350000-1000000

VENZA #400000-12000000

LAND CRUISER #350000-1000000

NISSAN ALL MODELS #20000-950000

LAND ROVER ALL MODEL #400000-1250000

BMW ALL MODEL #300000-800000

MERCEDES BENZ ALL MODEL #300000-85000

HEAVY DUTY TRAILERS AND TRUCK AT AFFORDABLE PRIZE

and lots more………

ALL BUYERS SHOULD NOTE THAT BUYING OF NIGERIA

AUCTION VEHICLES HAS NO COMPLICATIONS WHAT SO

EVER,SINCE ALL THE NECESSARY DOCUMENTS WILL BE

HANDED OVER TO CUSTOMERS TO AVOID SUCH

INDIVIDUAL BUYING FOR HIS/HER PERSONAL USE

All new buyer should make a scan copy of the following to

ngcustom@gmail.com:-

a. National id card, international passport or driver's

license.

b. Local Gov. of origin certificate.

c. Birth certificate.

d. A colored passport photograph. (for warehouse permit)

Regards from (NCS
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by Infomaz(m): 10:30am On Sep 18, 2014
limamintruth:

I wonder why you read your Bible upside down. Job lost children, personal properties n was afflicted with illness. Tell me what TB Joshua has lost? public image or source of revenue?

This man is wicked! About 80 precious souls dead n hundreds injured, yet he thinks is all about him!

No word of sympathy for d bereaved families. Fake prophets. God is exposing them one by one.

wait for the next big exposure!

3 Likes

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by eemalex(m): 10:31am On Sep 18, 2014
nigerianvenom:

it maybe ur turn,u never know.
becareful of what u wishes others.
Guy
KEEP CALM
COS I DIDN'T
SAY ANYTHING
WRONG
And edit ur comment *wishes*
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by BodyKiss(m): 10:32am On Sep 18, 2014
Yazmin: Wow....this man is a real prophet!
Last year, he predicted that men of God would experience hard times this year.....

1. CHRIS OYAKHILOME...wifey wahala
2.ORITSEJEIFOR....Private jet gbese
3. Joshua.....collapsing things
4.Shekau....eminent defeat by nigerian army
5. Modu Sheriff. ..boko collabo
6. Ihejirika....boko collabo 2.

Anyways ....R.I.P to the dead.

#team2019.....peace!!!!!

You're a very stvpid being.
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by BodyKiss(m): 10:34am On Sep 18, 2014
limamintruth:

So what about your brain getting fix? What stvpid test?
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 18, 2014
uboma:

ODE, you hug a transformer fast. Your coffin is waiting for its supposedly retarded fellow.

I will be more careful next time with my touch screen phone so you dont claim the glory of correcting me. I just started using it.

*sigh* You are the moral equivalent of a leech.

I'm tired of mocking your mor0nic conclusions and malformed claims, take your 1mbecilic a*ss out of my face!

LMAO! This is the first time you're using a touch screen phone?? No wonder you're so stup1d. Bwhahahahahaha grin grin

It's high time you come out of your cave undecided
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 18, 2014
pro2010:

If you are single, i would marry you right now! kisskiss

EDITED
I browsed through your previous posts and i like you more, i think i found somebody worth following/knowing on nairaland!

Your kind of reasoning shows that it is still possible to salvage Nigeria, even though we are not much that reason well!

Lol. I don't know what to say to such effusive praise. Thanks *sheepish*

2 Likes

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by cocoduck: 10:40am On Sep 18, 2014
But wait. I thought this man claimed he forsaw the Boston marathon bombing, the gun shots at a US military base in Texas in a remote desert, the downing of a malasia airways plane in a remote Ukraine village and in a remote location on the Indian ocean.How come he did not see that there were people planing to destroy his church? Abi him god dey sleep when the thing shele?
for people who say the house collapses too quickly. how long does it take for a house to collapse? maybe 24 hours. When the world trade center started yo fall apart, how long did it take to get to the ground? btw the WTC started falling apart from the top. this one collapsed from the bottom. haven't you heard about natural principlecalled acceleration due to gravity? TBJ took his fraud to the next level, but what goes around also comes around.

6 Likes

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by shdemidemi(m): 10:40am On Sep 18, 2014
Hehehe..

Isn't this the same man that loves to come across like he constantly has a chitty-chatter with God?

God knows how to humble men who try to paint themselves as god to their fellow men. Hopefully, he will learn a lesson or two and let his congregation know that challenges are not necessarily evil, most challenges are for our edification.

1 Like

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 18, 2014
tkays:
Classic
Thank you, it is always a pleasure. smiley
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by Grandest(m): 10:51am On Sep 18, 2014
fairheven:
Nigerians so blinded with religion since 1814..have u heard that thix guy FLAUNTED building permit an he is currently under investigation?so wetin concern job wit this?
Well let me educate you ,in a civilised world,the pple can forgive u,but the law does not forgive...it punishes.
FLAUNTED(sic); it's FLOUTED not FLAUNTED.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

"Pastor Adeboye Won't Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Gives 5 Reasons / Bible Scholars Should Explain Psalms 23:5 For Me / Aloysius Ikegwuonwu Bishop Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.