Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,362 members, 7,826,425 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

10 Reasons Why Prophet T.b. Joshua's Guest House Collapsed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Reasons Why Prophet T.b. Joshua's Guest House Collapsed (2957 Views)

Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post / Finally Prophet T.B Joshua Announce The Coming Of Biafra / Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Reasons Why Prophet T.b. Joshua's Guest House Collapsed by Fashola4thSon: 7:35am On Sep 18, 2014
1) T.B. Joshua's reference to the aircraft does not suggest that the sound of the aircraft or breeze blew down his guest house, no, but rather an indirect or direct stuff from the aircraft must have hit the guest house people should understand what this prophet is talking before they start accusing him, make reasonable arguments. Technology has gone very far beyond the interpretation of an un-updated minds particularly Africans.e.g. We never knew an envelope could be a bomb up until Late Dele Giwa was affected. Which turn the man into pieces of meat in few seconds. That was when their British lecturer knew he had a Nigerian in his class room, who was an IGBO tribe.

2) Some people are stupid how can a man who used N50 million to train a footballer free of charge in Sweden and spent millions of dollars on charity, toy with a guest house building project for international delegate, where presidents, governors and all kind of world leaders gather. It is nothing but a set up. ls he that poor even if he turned a two stories building into ten. it's a church of world class citizens and best brains.

3) It happened in the day time when the bright clouds and the sun could not allow anyone to see a flash light of any explosive or device.

4) The sound of whatever they shot at his lodging site was over shadowed by the counter sound of the aircraft and the sound of the collapsing guest house thus people could not differentiate the effect of there evil mission.A sound is not enough to detect an explosion as light travels faster than sound and besides some equipments has the capability to effect and affect a target without sound e.g. LASER BEAM. Its projection can cut a vehicle, diamond etc., into several parts without direct contact.

5) Size does not determine the effect of an explosive device. Certain tiny explosives are as small as bean e.g. c4 yet can cause a greater damage more than twenty pieces of hand grenade put together.

6) T.B. Joshua who was the primary target of this attack was not in the collapsed building as he normally goes there to pray for the foreigners.

7) The aircraft or the helicopter came closer to the guest building 4 times closer as it circles the church to have a pin point accuracy in its target, as it flew 4 good times lower to the building for execution of its assignment.

cool For helicopter to hover on a particular spot 4 good times means its looking for a target and position and there is a mission.

9) As a scanning consultant, the aircraft must have being scanning the building from a distance and kept adjusting and coming closer until the 4th time when the speed of light was faster than the speed of sound. Abacha had scanning vehicle when he brought failed bank tribunal for his enemies. China banned iphone 6 due to wall scanning reasons and other national security reasons.

10) Few minutes after the the departure of the aircraft the building collapsed means that a shot has hit the target and aircraft left the scene immediately.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why Prophet T.b. Joshua's Guest House Collapsed by flinton(m): 7:45am On Sep 18, 2014
I share same tots wif u, the aircraft is not completely exonerated, if Nigeria is technological advanced investigating this this of occurrence is a piece of cake
Re: 10 Reasons Why Prophet T.b. Joshua's Guest House Collapsed by segmond(m): 7:48am On Sep 18, 2014
hmmmmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Prophet T.b. Joshua's Guest House Collapsed by okonja(m): 8:13am On Sep 18, 2014
Diaris God.. angry
Re: 10 Reasons Why Prophet T.b. Joshua's Guest House Collapsed by saintneo(m): 8:19am On Sep 18, 2014
Op are you implying that a kind of precise isothermal-sonicboom bomb was dropped on this building?
Re: 10 Reasons Why Prophet T.b. Joshua's Guest House Collapsed by stevecantrell: 8:40am On Sep 18, 2014
Not holding brief for Mr Joshua but the pattern of collapse of the building resembles a planned and programmed demolition.

The building collapses first from the bottom and gravity takes care of the upper structure - perfect demolition process.

Its not clear if explosives were used or not, neither is the role of the plane. But the aircraft is suspicious.
My guess is HAARP (google it) was used to collapse the structure possibly a HAARP device from the aircraft. If explosives were used then someone had access to the building the rig it with the explosive - I don't think it was an air to surface projectile because of the symmetrical disintegration of the structure.

Whatever the case, the perpetrators were after a high value target ( A foreign national ) or targets inside the building - Joshua isn't a high value target in my opinion.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Prophet T.b. Joshua's Guest House Collapsed by Navvy(m): 8:41am On Sep 18, 2014
op plane no go fly again because of T.B..

. tell dat man dat he who preays doom for people shall b visited one day by doom... no hard feelings
Re: 10 Reasons Why Prophet T.b. Joshua's Guest House Collapsed by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 18, 2014
All the ten reasons can be summed up to one,its just all about the aircraft you gave.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Prophet T.b. Joshua's Guest House Collapsed by Navvy(m): 8:51am On Sep 18, 2014
and who took picture of the plane when it was flying? dats a question i've kept asking myself
Re: 10 Reasons Why Prophet T.b. Joshua's Guest House Collapsed by akinvest(m): 9:10am On Sep 18, 2014
Fashola4thSon: 1) T.B. Joshua's reference to the aircraft does not suggest that the sound of the aircraft or breeze blew down his guest house, no, but rather an indirect or direct stuff from the aircraft must have hit the guest house people should understand what this prophet is talking before they start accusing him, make reasonable arguments. Technology has gone very far beyond the interpretation of an un-updated minds particularly Africans.e.g. We never knew an envelope could be a bomb up until Late Dele Giwa was affected. Which turn the man into pieces of meat in few seconds. That was when their British lecturer knew he had a Nigerian in his class room, who was an IGBO tribe.

2) Some people are stupid how can a man who used N50 million to train a footballer free of charge in Sweden and spent millions of dollars on charity, toy with a guest house building project for international delegate, where presidents, governors and all kind of world leaders gather. It is nothing but a set up. ls he that poor even if he turned a two stories building into ten. it's a church of world class citizens and best brains.

3) It happened in the day time when the bright clouds and the sun could not allow anyone to see a flash light of any explosive or device.

4) The sound of whatever they shot at his lodging site was over shadowed by the counter sound of the aircraft and the sound of the collapsing guest house thus people could not differentiate the effect of there evil mission.A sound is not enough to detect an explosion as light travels faster than sound and besides some equipments has the capability to effect and affect a target without sound e.g. LASER BEAM. Its projection can cut a vehicle, diamond etc., into several parts without direct contact.

5) Size does not determine the effect of an explosive device. Certain tiny explosives are as small as bean e.g. c4 yet can cause a greater damage more than twenty pieces of hand grenade put together.

6) T.B. Joshua who was the primary target of this attack was not in the collapsed building as he normally goes there to pray for the foreigners.

7) The aircraft or the helicopter came closer to the guest building 4 times closer as it circles the church to have a pin point accuracy in its target, as it flew 4 good times lower to the building for execution of its assignment.

cool For helicopter to hover on a particular spot 4 good times means its looking for a target and position and there is a mission.

9) As a scanning consultant, the aircraft must have being scanning the building from a distance and kept adjusting and coming closer until the 4th time when the speed of light was faster than the speed of sound. Abacha had scanning vehicle when he brought failed bank tribunal for his enemies. China banned iphone 6 due to wall scanning reasons and other national security reasons.

10) Few minutes after the the departure of the aircraft the building collapsed means that a shot has hit the target and aircraft left the scene immediately.
Op, there are sences in nonsence, thanks for ur observation!
Re: 10 Reasons Why Prophet T.b. Joshua's Guest House Collapsed by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 18, 2014
Mbok, why didn't he see this in one of his Visions? Why? Abi the looming doom he keeps seeing for Nigeria beclouded this undecided

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Prophet T.b. Joshua's Guest House Collapsed by Djicemob: 9:37am On Sep 18, 2014
OP thanks for making me have a good laugh
I took these your points as mere sarcasm from a comedian. grin

I can't believe you bought this crap!!!
First it was Boko Haram and then now its an aircraft carrying invisible explosives.I smell delusions all over you OP. angry

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why Prophet T.b. Joshua's Guest House Collapsed by Imoy(m): 9:39am On Sep 18, 2014
Ok
Re: 10 Reasons Why Prophet T.b. Joshua's Guest House Collapsed by Kash007(m): 9:45am On Sep 18, 2014
If you want to get away with crime or reckless endangerment of lives in Nigeria, first become a pastor. All infractions will be ignored in the face of reasoning and swept under the carpet of 'touch not my anointed'.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Reasons Why Prophet T.b. Joshua's Guest House Collapsed by PapiWata: 9:47am On Sep 18, 2014
Kash007: If you want to get away with crime or reckless endangerment of lives in Nigeria, first become a pastor. All infractions will be ignored in the face of reasoning and swept under the carpet of 'touch not my anointed'.

The biggest thieves and killers in Nigeria ALWAYS hide behind religion.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Prophet T.b. Joshua's Guest House Collapsed by Krak(m): 10:37am On Sep 18, 2014
Fashola4thSon: 1) T.B. Joshua's reference to the aircraft does not suggest that the sound of the aircraft or breeze blew down his guest house, no, but rather an indirect or direct stuff from the aircraft must have hit the guest house people should understand what this prophet is talking before they start accusing him, make reasonable arguments. Technology has gone very far beyond the interpretation of an un-updated minds particularly Africans.e.g. We never knew an envelope could be a bomb up until Late Dele Giwa was affected. Which turn the man into pieces of meat in few seconds. That was when their British lecturer knew he had a Nigerian in his class room, who was an IGBO tribe.

This is a perfect example of what religion can do to an otherwise normal and literate brain. Guy, free your mind and start looking at that your pastor TB with a clean mind, then you would start seeing things.

But sorry, you cannot do it because when you control a person's mind you control his very being. He thinks and does whatever they want him to think.

I think the Lagos State Government or even the FG should immediately take over that site and launch an immediate and unbiased investigation on this collapse.

SCOAN is guilty untill proven innocent in this case as far as I am concerned.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Prophet T.b. Joshua's Guest House Collapsed by musaajebor(m): 10:53am On Sep 18, 2014
11.dat airplane is owned by rogue pastor orisa jefor
he used the plane to acquire bombs in south af then blew up the building in tb's compoubd
if u think its wrong go and find out how many southies died in that manouvre
Re: 10 Reasons Why Prophet T.b. Joshua's Guest House Collapsed by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 18, 2014
TB stays in lagos and prophecies about doomsday in other parts of the world. I wonder why he didn't forsee his own doom.
musaajebor: 11.dat airplane is owned by rogue pastor orisa jefor
he used the plane to acquire bombs in south af then blew up the building in tb's compoubd
if u think its wrong go and find out how many southies died in that manouvre
You see your life? It wasn't a bomb blast. The building collapsed on its own.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Prophet T.b. Joshua's Guest House Collapsed by 100Cents: 11:22am On Sep 18, 2014
I agree with number 4.

I mentioned laser attack immediately I saw the aircraft story..

They cut the building right in the air..
Re: 10 Reasons Why Prophet T.b. Joshua's Guest House Collapsed by 100Cents: 11:26am On Sep 18, 2014
saintneo: Op are you implying that a kind of precise isothermal-sonicboom bomb was dropped on this building?

Probably.

Its just that some of us dont read wide to know how far technology has gone..
Re: 10 Reasons Why Prophet T.b. Joshua's Guest House Collapsed by LaRoyalHighness(f): 11:29am On Sep 18, 2014
I honestly don't know what to believe anymore...#the more I look, the less I see... I give up.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Prophet T.b. Joshua's Guest House Collapsed by musaajebor(m): 11:45am On Sep 18, 2014
Khalessi: TB stays in lagos and prophecies about doomsday in other parts of the world. I wonder why he didn't forsee his own doom.

You see your life? It wasn't a bomb blast. The building collapsed on its own.
so you wouldn't believe my own postulation on the developing story but you will believe the op
Re: 10 Reasons Why Prophet T.b. Joshua's Guest House Collapsed by obailala(m): 11:49am On Sep 18, 2014

A very deep but fundamentally flawed and ridiculous analysis. You sound like an intelligent and methodical person who has done a proper research but you seem to have been brainwashed by religion and the usual Nigerian backwardness to an embarrassing extent where all your education and enlightenment has been rubbished. You now assume the technologies you see in Star Wars and Star Trekk are real and the best place to deploy such fictional masterpiece is in Lagos Nigeria?

I see your point, Pastor Joshua's guest house was targeted by an invisible E-Bomb deployed from a UFO.

In your enlightenment, have you for once imagined the level of vibration that would have been caused by a low flying aircraft?... Now it is CONFIRMED that the building had no permit to be upgraded with several extra storeys and your argument against this is that "TB Joshua has money"?

Don't be ridiculous my friend. The building collapsed because it had a weak structure and an inadequately foundation... and Yes! the aircraft introduced the eventual vibration which tipped the scale and led the structure to give way. I know in the typical Nigerian spirit, instead of calling for the architect, the builder or the proprietor who went ahead to erect an improper non-approved structure, you will begin to call for the head of the pilot.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Prophet T.b. Joshua's Guest House Collapsed by blank(f): 1:12pm On Sep 18, 2014
I don't really have time but i will answer some of your questions.

Fashola4thSon:

He used N50m to train a footballer but did not realize that to increase the number of floors, he needs to first strengthen the foundation and the pillars. Seems like he should have used that money to train more engineers. As you can see, there is no correlation between spending money and using logical sense. Some people can spend a lot of money to beautify a house rather than on the building itself.

Come on, it is when the place is sunny that you can see whatever reflection and flash of light.

Look through the videos again, you will see that they were different aircrafts. Even the planes had different sizes. Not to mention that there was also a helicopter.

It was more than 30 minutes after the last aircraft passed that the building collapsed.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Prophet T.b. Joshua's Guest House Collapsed by SOUNDKING: 1:16pm On Sep 18, 2014
It will be very unreasonable 2 xa what i don't know.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Prophet T.b. Joshua's Guest House Collapsed by jmoore(m): 1:19pm On Sep 18, 2014
The foundation could no longer support the newly added floors.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Prophet T.b. Joshua's Guest House Collapsed by UnknownT: 1:24pm On Sep 18, 2014
op, can you throw more light to the boldened please?
Re: 10 Reasons Why Prophet T.b. Joshua's Guest House Collapsed by stevecantrell: 1:25pm On Sep 18, 2014
jmoore: The foundation could no longer support the newly added floors.

But why is the collapse of all the floors so orderly and uniform in pattern, like a professional demolition job ?
Re: 10 Reasons Why Prophet T.b. Joshua's Guest House Collapsed by skullz: 1:34pm On Sep 18, 2014
My God!
You build a structure 11km from the busiest airport in the country,

Now the structure has collapsed, they released a footage showing different aircrafts flying overhead the structure, claiming it is a strange aircraft.
What is strange about aircrafts coming in for landing??
Mind you the said aircraft was never circling that structure.

Question the engineers and take the blame, the building was unsafe.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Prophet T.b. Joshua's Guest House Collapsed by jmoore(m): 1:38pm On Sep 18, 2014
stevecantrell:
But why is the collapse of all the floors so orderly and uniform in pattern, like a professional demolition job ?
That's a good question. I watched the video on NTA. It is left for the appropriate authorities to investigate well.

If there was an explosion, who heard it?

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Prophet T.b. Joshua's Guest House Collapsed by sammyzacks(m): 2:03pm On Sep 18, 2014
I will give you my points:
1. why was construction work going on there when people are already inhabiting it.
2. why the initial resistance by the church to allow rescue officials do their work?
3. does t.b joshua have approvals for the construction work going on there?
4.was the building built by qualified engineers? are the materials of the required standard?
I notice that the survivors have been shielded from the press. but during the nyanya bombing I saw survivors being interviewed on TV.
5. I strongly believe that TB Joshua is a false prophet and he has alot of evil deeds going on there. and he is doing everything to hide it. But who knows if this could as well be the end for him and his falsehood.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Prophet T.b. Joshua's Guest House Collapsed by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 18, 2014
I wonder why he could see this coming, if is football match nigeria against togo surely He will predict......smh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Is Not The Same As The Chadian Army / Excellent Drainage Systems Will Make Roads Last Longer, Says NSE / BREAKING: Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Shell, Agip pipelines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.