Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,947 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

modified - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / modified (3993 Views)

mODIFIED / Modified / The History Of Ebira People (itopa Ane Ebira) Modified By Aliyu Abdullahi Onumo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

modified by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 18, 2014
I'm editing this because I wouldn't want anyone to misrepresent me by pushing this to fp

7 Likes

Re: modified by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 18, 2014

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: modified by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 18, 2014

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: modified by mistudreh(m): 12:42pm On Sep 18, 2014
Nice one... One thing is sure, Nigerians will be shocked when the true sponsors of BH are revealed. One by one by God,
Ihejirika- Operational Head
Sheriff- Financial Head
Oristejafor- Head of Logistics/ Spiritual Leader
Shekau- Field Commandant
Jonathan- General Overseer/ Field Marshal

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: modified by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 18, 2014
0rlandoOwoh: Op, how did you know all these? Where you in Buhari's mind?
Just a little research will answer your question.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: modified by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 18, 2014
Let me call for the views of Comrades...

cc: Gbawe, kel4soft, neenar, sincere9gerian, firefire United1, descartes, egift, arewafederation, anago9000, anago900, bigass, donphilopus, BEREM, desola , demdem , lakpalakpa , whitecat007 , OrlandoOwoh , lakpalakpa, omenka tribaleast danot1030 obiagelli Keneking

3 Likes

Re: modified by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 18, 2014
mistudreh: Nice one... One thing is sure, Nigerians will be shocked when the true sponsors of BH are revealed. One by one by God,
Ihejirika- Operational Head
Sheriff- Financial Head
Oristejafor- Head of Logistics/ Spiritual Leader
Shekau- Field Commandant
Jonathan- General Overseer/ Field Marshal
You have a point here. From all indices, it is clear that Bokoharam and other insurgency/Militancy is a PDP Affair

1 Like

Re: modified by 2cato: 1:02pm On Sep 18, 2014

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: modified by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 18, 2014
2cato: All these mumu shildren born after buhari's evil.
Clique these link if you want to learn from people who withness buhari evil and wickedness. Even the devil will be shock to hear and see the extent of buhari's evil.
1.https://www.nairaland.com/1368234/soyinka-mad-old-professor-mop
2. https://www.nairaland.com/1316146/why-yorubas-should-reject-buhari
3. https://www.nairaland.com/1340249/buhari-1st-press-conference-head
4. https://www.nairaland.com/1338941/crimes-buhari-wole-soyinka
5. https://www.nairaland.com/1345238/muhammadu-buhari-nigerias-strictest-leader

6. https://www.nairaland.com/1340283/buhari-govt-jailed-journalists-erro
I am about reading them and will RESPOND to all of them accordingly.

3 Likes

Re: modified by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 18, 2014
@barcanistan(yorubanistan), buhari will never rule Nigeria again either in this world or in the world to come. You can take my word to the bank anytime and anyday. If you like, do a long write-up about buhari from here to Togo, he will never rule Nigeria again. He might eventually be president in the northern republic of arewastan if boko haram wins the on-going war that is if they can.

tongue tongue cheesy

This same silly buhari condemned the military clampdown on boko haram. See evidence here:

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/buhari-asks-jonathan-to-resign/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: modified by Mogidi: 1:09pm On Sep 18, 2014
[size=15pt]Barcanista on 13th of August[/size]

1. Buhari Truncated A Democratic Process and Never Put Machinery In Place To Handover To Democratic Government.

2. Buhari does NOT support Press Freedom. He Instituted DECREE 4 that bar journalists from "unfavorable" reporting. He even went as far as Jailing Journalists.

3. Buhari Stand on corruption is hypocritical. The Same Buhari that Jailed Politicians for corruption is the same Buhari that publicly said "ABACHA did NOT steal" " That Abacha was supposed to be celebrated". Buhari, in 2007, described the allegations of looting against Abacha as “baseless”, because according to him, “ten years after Abacha, those allegations remain unproven because of lack of facts”. . The same Buhari that accused the ruling Party of Institutionalizing corruption.

4. Buhari is Not a democrat. He doesn't believe in democratic process nor primaries. Buhari would rather have people step down for him in the Primaries (cite 2007 when all aspirants including Sani Yerima and co were asked to step down on the day of Convention). It led to the exit of Atahiru Bafarawa where he formed the DPP and contested on its platform. Gen. Buhari quitted ANPP and formed the CPC in 2010/11. The reason was because he doesn't want to go through Primaries with a "Small Boy"(Referring to then Kano State Gov Ibrahim Shekarau that ended up flying the flag). I am certainly sure that Buhari will want to be adopted as "consensus" of APC which will SPLIT the party.

5. Buhari is OLD. Nigeria need change in Leadership. 65yrs plus should have no business in 2015 Presidential Poll. there should be paradigm shift. A 70plus years Buhari will seldom sell to the Youths.

6. General Buhari was a Military Leader in early 80s(when I wasn't even born). Times has changed. Leadership dynamics of Yesteryears is different from now. The APC should replicate what is done in Lagos State. Allow the younger generation fly ticket. A man like Buhari will most likely ban facebook and twitter because his antecedents is in conflict with criticism.

7. Buhari's WAI saw Nigerian Adults being whipped to submission. Maybe it was due to his military background but I for one can't sacrifice my freedom of choice for anything. It is of great concern that he hasn't find cause to apologise for that act. His aides even justified it.

8. The opinion is an honest one of a Nigerian Citizen. I expect APC to be different in approach from the norm to reflect the "CHANGE" that it preaches.

Fast forward to September (with money changing hands) and you get the idea.

[size=15pt]Poverty na bastard[/size].

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: modified by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 18, 2014
Beautifully well written post.

God bless GMB! cool

5 Likes

Re: modified by 2cato: 1:09pm On Sep 18, 2014
barcanista: I am about reading them and will RESPOND to all of them accordingly.
stop trying hard to decieve ur self by thinking buhari is a honest and better leader compare to gej and obj and stop trying to convice us otherwise i withness everything first hand.

4 Likes

Re: modified by Mogidi: 1:12pm On Sep 18, 2014
2cato: stop trying hard to decieve ur self by thinking buhari is a honest and better leader compare to gej and obj and stop trying to convice us otherwise i withness everything first hand.

Check what the troll posted on 13th of August and you'd know not to take him serious. Don't bother wasting time, he has the debating skills of Musiwa96.

5 Likes

Re: modified by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 18, 2014
Mogidi: [size=15pt]Barcanista on 13th of August[/size]

Here comes the TROLL...
FOR INTEGRITY SAKE READ MY POSITION
[s]1. Buhari Truncated A Democratic Process and Never Put Machinery In Place To Handover To Democratic Government.

2. Buhari does NOT support Press Freedom. He Instituted DECREE 4 that bar journalists from "unfavorable" reporting. He even went as far as Jailing Journalists.

3. Buhari Stand on corruption is hypocritical. The Same Buhari that Jailed Politicians for corruption is the same Buhari that publicly said "ABACHA did NOT steal" " That Abacha was supposed to be celebrated". Buhari, in 2007, described the allegations of looting against Abacha as “baseless”, because according to him, “ten years after Abacha, those allegations remain unproven because of lack of facts”. . The same Buhari that accused the ruling Party of Institutionalizing corruption.

4. Buhari is Not a democrat. He doesn't believe in democratic process nor primaries. Buhari would rather have people step down for him in the Primaries (cite 2007 when all aspirants including Sani Yerima and co were asked to step down on the day of Convention). It led to the exit of Atahiru Bafarawa where he formed the DPP and contested on its platform. Gen. Buhari quitted ANPP and formed the CPC in 2010/11. The reason was because he doesn't want to go through Primaries with a "Small Boy"(Referring to then Kano State Gov Ibrahim Shekarau that ended up flying the flag). I am certainly sure that Buhari will want to be adopted as "consensus" of APC which will SPLIT the party.

5. Buhari is OLD. Nigeria need change in Leadership. 65yrs plus should have no business in 2015 Presidential Poll. there should be paradigm shift. A 70plus years Buhari will seldom sell to the Youths.

6. General Buhari was a Military Leader in early 80s(when I wasn't even born). Times has changed. Leadership dynamics of Yesteryears is different from now. The APC should replicate what is done in Lagos State. Allow the younger generation fly ticket. A man like Buhari will most likely ban facebook and twitter because his antecedents is in conflict with criticism.

7. Buhari's WAI saw Nigerian Adults being whipped to submission. Maybe it was due to his military background but I for one can't sacrifice my freedom of choice for anything. It is of great concern that he hasn't find cause to apologise for that act. His aides even justified it.

8. The opinion is an honest one of a Nigerian Citizen. I expect APC to be different in approach from the norm to reflect the "CHANGE" that it preaches.[/s]
MODIFIED....influence by further reading!!!!!
1. From what I found out Buhari didn't participate in the coup. It shaped my opinion. IBB, Abacha, Gusau, David Mark, Onoja were the players.

2.My Opinion and disgust for Decrees 2 and 4 remains the same.

3.Buhari said the monies was found in the account of his family members and not him. Though I respect his view but don't agree with him.

4. That is common to World Leaders which is wrong. Even Jonathan wants automatic ticket. Obj made sure he got every "informal" nominations in 2003. Obama never had a rival in Democrat party in 2012, same with Bush in Republican Party, 2004.

5. Age is not a criteria for leadership but competence and vision. American had 70plus Presidents so was Mandela

6. On a second thought it makes no sense. Was driven by fear of the unknown

7. Yes, I'm against public humiliation but was common in the military. However, we still have security forces humiliate civilians without the Civilian Govt acting. Eg Soldiers givin ppl frog jump, brt buses burning etc.

8. My Sincere Opinion

NB: This i§ a true reflection of my vÍews and invalidates the first.

#Barcanista

https://www.nairaland.com/1855677/opinion-why-buharis-candidacy-not

NOTE: The Title of the THREAD is OPINION, which is entirely my view and can be modified depending on my level of research
OPINION: Why Buhari's Candidacy Will Not Sell In 2015(Modified)

4 Likes

Re: modified by egift(m): 1:13pm On Sep 18, 2014
It will remain a miracle if Jonathan don't end up in jail after office, irrespective of who becomes the next president of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: modified by 2cato: 1:14pm On Sep 18, 2014
Mogidi: [size=15pt]Barcanista on 13th of August[/size]

APC season of transfer after amala and ewedu don change hand. Barcanister you need serious beating and emergency help.

8 Likes

Re: modified by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 18, 2014
2cato: stop trying hard to decieve ur self by thinking buhari is a honest and better leader compare to gej and obj and stop trying to convice us otherwise i withness everything first hand.
Your threads has no substance EXCEPT the one on Irabo and the other Journalist. Which isn't even Indicting on Buhari
NIGERIA: TWO JOURNALISTS JAILED FOR WRONG STORY. LAGOS, NIGERIA

Two journalists from a leading Nigerian newspaper, the Guardian, were jailed on July 5 by a Lagos military tribunal because they published an incorrect story about the naming of a new envoy to Britain. The one-year sentences were the first handed down under recent regulations covering press operations. Guardian diplomatic correspondent Tunde Thompson and assistant news editor Nduke Irabor were found guilty of falsely reporting on April 8 that an army officer who replaced Read more LAGOS, NIGERIATwo journalists from a leading Nigerian newspaper, the Guardian, were jailed on July 5 by a Lagos military tribunal because they published an incorrect story about the naming of a new envoy to Britain. The one-year sentences were the first handed down under recent regulations covering press operations. Guardian diplomatic correspondent Tunde Thompson and assistant news editor Nduke Irabor were found guilty of falsely reporting on April 8 that an army officer who replaced a civilian as Nigeria's ambassador to Britain would not get the post. The publishers were fined about 67,000 US dollars and ordered to pay by the following day. Thompson and Irabor, in detention since mid-April, were acquitted on two other charges. Judge Ayinde, heading the special tribunal, ruled that stories published on March 31 and April 1 were true. The reports said Nigeria was closing eleven foreign missions, and that eight military chiefs were to be appointed as ambassadors. The journalists were charged under a decree which gives Major-General Mohammed Buhari's government powers to punish journalists and publishers and close newspapers for reports which are false or which ridicule or dispute public officials. In his judgement, Ayinde said the April 8 story was false in every detail. The report said Major-General Halidu Hannaniya, recently posted to London as Nigeria's new high commissioner, had been dropped in favour of retired army officer Major-General Ibrahim Haruna. Since the new year, a total of six journalists have been detained. -
Were the stories FALSE or TRUE?

2 Likes

Re: modified by OgologoDimkpa: 1:19pm On Sep 18, 2014
Another APshit thread. embarassed
@ Op-No matter how you packaged these statements, Nigerian knows who says what.
Again Buhari will never rule this nation again.

Mark my words!.

GEJ till 2015 embarassed

3 Likes

Re: modified by Mogidi: 1:19pm On Sep 18, 2014
2cato: APC season of transfer after amala and ewedu don change hand. Barcanister you need serious beating and emergency help.

Don't take him serious, the rest of us don't, he vacillates between reality and fantasy.

2 Likes

Re: modified by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 18, 2014
berem: Beautifully well written post.

God bless GMB! cool
[/s]

Giberish. bokobinhari will never rule Nigeria again.[s][quote author=berem]Beautifully well written post.

God bless GMB! cool
[/s]

Giberish. bokobinhari will never rule Nigeria again.[/s][quote author=berem]Beautifully well written post.

God bless GMB! cool
[/s][quote author=berem]Beautifully well written post.

Giberish. bokobinhari will never rule Nigeria again.

2 Likes

Re: modified by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 18, 2014
egift: It will remain a miracle if Jonathan don't end up in jail after office, irrespective of who becomes the next president of Nigeria.
And the Jonathanians are bitter with No defence again. You see how they carry their zombie followership propaganda?

2 Likes

Re: modified by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:22pm On Sep 18, 2014
0rlandoOwoh:

This is a statement of fact.
Stop impersonating me.

3 Likes

Re: modified by OgologoDimkpa: 1:22pm On Sep 18, 2014
0rlandoOwoh: Op, how did you know all these? Were you in Buhari's mind?
Help me ask Barcanista.

He wants to impose his grandfather Buhari on Nigerians and we'll reject it with
everything we have. embarassed

3 Likes

Re: modified by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 18, 2014
0rlandoOwoh:

This is a statement of fact.

Who is operating this handle now?
Re: modified by OgologoDimkpa: 1:24pm On Sep 18, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Stop impersonating me.
See una life?
impersonating each other on nairaland undecided

Boko alert shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: modified by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:24pm On Sep 18, 2014
EUROBOMBER: @barcanistan(yorubanistan), buhari will never rule Nigeria again either in this world or in the world to come. You can take my word to the bank anytime and anyday. If you like, do a long write-up about buhari from here to Togo, he will never rule Nigeria again. He might eventually be president in the northern republic of arewastan if boko haram wins the on-going war that is if they can.

tongue tongue cheesy

This same silly buhari condemned the military clampdown on boko haram. See evidence here:

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/buhari-asks-jonathan-to-resign/

This is not about ruling Nigeria, but about setting records straight.

1 Like

Re: modified by 2cato: 1:25pm On Sep 18, 2014
Mogidi:

Check what the troll posted on 13th of August and you'd know not to take him serious. Don't bother wasting time, he has the debating skills of Musiwa96.
mabe he is a prototype of he mixture of derrange musiwa and cramjones combine.
Barcanister on the brink.

1 Like

Re: modified by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 18, 2014
Mogidi:

Don't take him serious, the rest of us don't, he vacillates between reality and fantasy.
Funny enough you jump from Thread to Thread STALKING and TROLLING barcanista? Guy this NEW ROLE of Trolling Barcanista that TAN assigned to you is a pathetic one and DEAD ON ARRIVAL. Trust me I know your type and I will humiliate you as long as you continue in this path of trolling.

BTW: The Topic is not about BARCANISTA but GMB, what do you have to say? Oh my bad, sorry you have nothing to say as your role is TROLL Barcanista...
Happy trolling Bingo

5 Likes

Re: modified by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 18, 2014

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 5 Trade Unions In Nigeria / PATIENCE Jonathan Endorses Buhari By Mistake / APGA Symbol Is A Cockerel Killed For Christmas - Rochas Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.