Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,579 members, 7,958,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:37 AM

My Close Friend"s Graduate Girlfriend Has Dumped Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Close Friend"s Graduate Girlfriend Has Dumped Him (814 Views)

Nigerian Guy Calls Out Lagos Lady That Dumped Him After A N45k Dinner Date / Man Drinks Rat Poison After His Fiancee Dumped Him A Week To His Wedding / What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Close Friend"s Graduate Girlfriend Has Dumped Him by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 18, 2014
Na onbe of my very close pally dis one happen to.Na electronic business im dey do and im dey manage well.But the problem be say the girl wey he train for school the girl don graudate now but she no wan gree marry this my guy.AT the time wey dis my pally start trainin the babe she be agree to marry this my pally after she don graduate.My pally really spend money 4 this babe no be small.he pay her house rents plus her school fees with feeding allowance.anything wey dis babe want na so dis my pally dey give her believing the love really dey strong.me sef be advice am make he give dis girl belly while she dey school but then my pally no listen to me.He say dat one na fornication and besides their pastor no go wan use hear dat kain nonsence.now my pally cry come my house yesterday tell me the babe no wan gree marry am now as she don graduate.she say my pally na illiterate and he no sabi speak good english.she say her friends go laugh am if she parade my pally as her husband to be.me sef no understand the babe stance.na dis my pally spend for her school and pamper her with love.my pally say wetin he suppose do now dat this babe no wan gree marry am.my pally need una advice ooo.
Re: My Close Friend"s Graduate Girlfriend Has Dumped Him by ednut1(m): 4:16pm On Sep 18, 2014
dry gist
Re: My Close Friend"s Graduate Girlfriend Has Dumped Him by kingpin0308(m): 4:24pm On Sep 18, 2014
STORY FOR THE GODS. DONT SPEND MORE THAN WHAT YOU CAN WATSE. WHAT EVER YOU SPEND ON ANY GAL IS ALWAYS AT RISK. IF YOU CANT GIVE BEGGERS 100NAIRA FOR LUNCH, DNT TRY TO SEND 100NAIRA AIRTIME TO ANT GAL
Re: My Close Friend"s Graduate Girlfriend Has Dumped Him by kingpin0308(m): 4:27pm On Sep 18, 2014
STORY FOR THE GODS. DONT SPEND MORE THAN WHAT YOU CAN WATSE. WHAT EVER YOU SPEND ON ANY GAL IS ALWAYS AT RISK. IF YOU CANT GIVE BEGGERS 100NAIRA FOR LUNCH, DNT TRY TO SEND 100NAIRA AIRTIME TO ANY GAL
Re: My Close Friend"s Graduate Girlfriend Has Dumped Him by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 18, 2014
If this ya story is true, then am sorry to say this, your friend is too dumb. Training a girl in school with no rigid guarantee that she will marry you, except spoken words, is just too silly. In this day and time, didn't he realise the girl is definitely gonna meet richer and educated guys? He no try at all. Make him find another babe to train and marry later nah. As for this one, her name is already a goner.
Re: My Close Friend"s Graduate Girlfriend Has Dumped Him by Afrok(m): 8:25pm On Sep 18, 2014
Shoo.... If some married men no dey gree train their wives for school undecided, not to talk of training ur girlfriend . Well it's all story for the gods tongue.
Re: My Close Friend"s Graduate Girlfriend Has Dumped Him by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 18, 2014
Frog wey never see hot water no go know say all water no be water. I prefer to spend on a guy than a lady - that guy will never forget you. But a lady will see it as her right and your responsibility. If i ever fall mugu for any lady again eh, i go commit suicide! At least i've learnt from my own experiences. Op, tell your guy say i say sorry, such is life! I've been a victim of worse situation.

(1) (Reply)

If Your Fiancee Insist On Expensive Wedding, Divorce Her / HOW I TOOK YOUR GIRLFRIEND / How Long Should A Great Kiss Last?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.