Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,210 members, 7,953,775 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:48 AM

Military Captures Injured Boko Haram Commander In Konduga Battle 18th September - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Captures Injured Boko Haram Commander In Konduga Battle 18th September (54184 Views)

Troops Kill Boko Haram Commander In Borno Forest / Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga / Breaking: Nigerian Army Crushes Boko Haram Attack In Konduga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Captures Injured Boko Haram Commander In Konduga Battle 18th September by searay(m): 6:25pm On Sep 18, 2014
[size=20pt]Good news. BBC,CNN,APC go and die[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Military Captures Injured Boko Haram Commander In Konduga Battle 18th September by ajebuter(f): 6:25pm On Sep 18, 2014
A captured Boko Haram commandant in custody? Sorry to differ but is that wise? Trying to incacerate a boko haram guy will always lead to prison break attempt leading to loss of lives of other non boko haram members. We all know those mother fuckers are coward bastards and may not reveal much, so why keep them alive on our tax ? I suggest, behead him and feed his carcass to pigs! Nonsense!
Re: Military Captures Injured Boko Haram Commander In Konduga Battle 18th September by free2ryhme: 6:25pm On Sep 18, 2014
How i wish i cud round up all the NL trools and behead dem all

obainojazz: .

sirjohnson: Ok

Kasynpaulsyn1997: .
Re: Military Captures Injured Boko Haram Commander In Konduga Battle 18th September by Yeeyo: 6:25pm On Sep 18, 2014
Bad news for apc.

2 Likes

Re: Military Captures Injured Boko Haram Commander In Konduga Battle 18th September by mbhs139(m): 6:25pm On Sep 18, 2014
Dannyset: Seek n tired of all dis captured without prove stories.

Exactly my thought. They have been capturing them since only God knows when, and nothing tangible has yet come of those captured.
I thought when you capture an armed robber or rebel they are suppose to give you a lead into how you get to capture the rest.
They have been capturing their guns, vehicles and other war artilleries, yet the Nigerian government have not been able to trace where they bought the arms from or who supplied them.
Re: Military Captures Injured Boko Haram Commander In Konduga Battle 18th September by 100Cents: 6:25pm On Sep 18, 2014
Shame on APC

2 Likes

Re: Military Captures Injured Boko Haram Commander In Konduga Battle 18th September by Freest(m): 6:26pm On Sep 18, 2014
Okudiover: cry cry cry cry Please don't shoot them, they are also human beings for they know not what they do.
Inshot, you are hereby sentenced to death by hanging!!! undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Military Captures Injured Boko Haram Commander In Konduga Battle 18th September by sheniqua: 6:26pm On Sep 18, 2014
xwolverine: Nigerian soldiers

•Routs terrorists for the third time
•One soldier killed, four others injured

By Senator Iroegbu

The Nigerian military in another round of fierce battle with the Boko Haram Islamic terrorists over the strategic town of Konduga has captured one of their top Commanders , killing hundreds of others.

This was confirmed Thursday by the Director of Defence Information (DDI), Maj-Gen. Chris Olukolade in response to THISDAY inquiries in the ongoing counter-terrorism and counter-insurgency operations in the North East.

According to Olukolade, the "seriously wounded high ranking terrorists leader is being treated in a military medical facility after he was captured in the operations at Konduga".

Details to follow

Source: http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/konduga-massacre-military-captures-inured-boko-haram-commander/189338/

How many top commanders do they have?
They have been killing and capturing top commanders since time Imo river
Or is this a case where everyone is a chief?
Re: Military Captures Injured Boko Haram Commander In Konduga Battle 18th September by uken73(m): 6:26pm On Sep 18, 2014
Dannyset: Seek n tired of all dis captured without prove stories.
Would you rather have Boko Haram hoisting flags without prove.

1 Like

Re: Military Captures Injured Boko Haram Commander In Konduga Battle 18th September by kenex4ever(m): 6:27pm On Sep 18, 2014
BabaAlaji: Nna this capture of a thing always. No one in court til now, may Allah help us in dis nation.

Pls don't be confused, just congratulate the army
Re: Military Captures Injured Boko Haram Commander In Konduga Battle 18th September by kenex4ever(m): 6:27pm On Sep 18, 2014
Nuvally: They should not kill him. They should just "treat" him and set him............Ablaze

Lol

1 Like

Re: Military Captures Injured Boko Haram Commander In Konduga Battle 18th September by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 18, 2014
darlingtonNYIG: Kudos to the military and please don't treat any commander of boko haram because he isn't gonna give any credible information about the sect. But wait sef, wetin even de that Konduga of a town that this boko boys want to capture by all means

i learnt its closer to the state capital, i think they want that town, so they can have a good edge in battle of maduguri
Re: Military Captures Injured Boko Haram Commander In Konduga Battle 18th September by mbhs139(m): 6:29pm On Sep 18, 2014
ajalaolanr: They keep saying they have killed 100s all the time, yet we never see a single body? This begs for urgent answers, either we are been fooled as usual or this Boko haram boys have millions as members? grin grin angry grin grin

Exactly what I'm thinking. dem suppose don die finish since 2010 wey dem don dey kill them in their hundreds
Re: Military Captures Injured Boko Haram Commander In Konduga Battle 18th September by experimentist: 6:29pm On Sep 18, 2014
Yes yes yessss! Death to Pastor Ayo 'bling-bling' Oritsejafor's boys.. Assistant GCFR of Boko Haram..
Re: Military Captures Injured Boko Haram Commander In Konduga Battle 18th September by kobonaire(m): 6:30pm On Sep 18, 2014
jmoore: He should be tortured till he reveals their sponsors.
Good job to our soldiers. I salute.
That information is already known. It's the willpower to act on that information that is lacking.

We all salute our brave men/women in uniform
Re: Military Captures Injured Boko Haram Commander In Konduga Battle 18th September by icemania: 6:30pm On Sep 18, 2014
The Army should have said he was dead, and secretly extract info from him, now that he cohorts are aware that he is still alive, they will change their strategy.

1 Like

Re: Military Captures Injured Boko Haram Commander In Konduga Battle 18th September by killercute16(m): 6:30pm On Sep 18, 2014
Tunjasko: why are dey treating d B.ASTARD....dey shuld have scatter hiz brain wt a bomb.....

OPERATION KILL BOKO HARAM!!!
nawa for u oo,why shd dy kill him lyk,instead of that they shd rather treat him,then interrogate him,get some useful information from him,then give him a slow,creeping but steady death that will make him wish he was in hell a long time ago
Re: Military Captures Injured Boko Haram Commander In Konduga Battle 18th September by chuksmarvin(m): 6:31pm On Sep 18, 2014
While I congratulate them on this great news....I must add that it is expedient of the military not to bulge to the yearnings of nigerians to release news that would have been better served chilled...I mean news that has reached a definitive point
For example ....It would be epic if they came out suddenly to tell us that a BH commander who was captured during battle and was treated had divulged news of the whereabouts of the gurls..blah blah blah
It could be advantageous if BH still assumed that this commander was dead...now they know he is alive, hence we give them room to go to plan b
...If yhu serve news to nigerains, yhu serve to BH members
If yhu must dish out news then, it should be news that can't be worked with...
...my few words...
Re: Military Captures Injured Boko Haram Commander In Konduga Battle 18th September by brownlords: 6:31pm On Sep 18, 2014
Good Job boys more bullet to your riffle till you put a red boris on shekau skull
Re: Military Captures Injured Boko Haram Commander In Konduga Battle 18th September by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 18, 2014
ajalaolanr: They keep saying they have killed 100s all the time, yet we never see a single body? This begs for urgent answers, either we are been fooled as usual or this Boko haram boys have millions as members? grin grin angry grin grin

go on youtube and watch a cell phone footage of dead bodies in kondug battle
Re: Military Captures Injured Boko Haram Commander In Konduga Battle 18th September by yurme(m): 6:33pm On Sep 18, 2014
KiLL the Bastard!
Re: Military Captures Injured Boko Haram Commander In Konduga Battle 18th September by Truckpusher(m): 6:33pm On Sep 18, 2014
Beync: Why are treating him?
Dont worry by the time they torture him he'll have no choice than to start singing. grin

2 Likes

Re: Military Captures Injured Boko Haram Commander In Konduga Battle 18th September by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 18, 2014
free2ryhme: How i wish i cud round up all the NL trools and behead dem all

mr. How i wish you could just shut the fvck up! Idiot!!!
Go behead the islamist extremists in the north-east first.
Re: Military Captures Injured Boko Haram Commander In Konduga Battle 18th September by obainojazz(m): 6:36pm On Sep 18, 2014
free2ryhme: How i wish i cud commit suicide

sorry bro
Re: Military Captures Injured Boko Haram Commander In Konduga Battle 18th September by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 18, 2014
so this is like the 435th commander they are capturing since God knows when and still nothing fruitful
Re: Military Captures Injured Boko Haram Commander In Konduga Battle 18th September by justitiaomnibus(m): 6:38pm On Sep 18, 2014
Omo this terrorist plenty sef ooo..
Shuo..
Re: Military Captures Injured Boko Haram Commander In Konduga Battle 18th September by demopiper(m): 6:38pm On Sep 18, 2014
Kasynpaulsyn1997: Love you.....nigerian army! Paying the price so that we the civilians can sleep with both eyes closed!
LONG LIVE N.A, love you guys like mad!!! We 're winning this war together.
werey
Re: Military Captures Injured Boko Haram Commander In Konduga Battle 18th September by JuanDeDios: 6:39pm On Sep 18, 2014

I hope you're not in any of the security services.
Re: Military Captures Injured Boko Haram Commander In Konduga Battle 18th September by dimeji1(m): 6:40pm On Sep 18, 2014

After he revealed their sponsors, what will happen next? I am 100% sure nothing. they should just inject d guy with lethal weapon to avoid usual story.(prison break)
Re: Military Captures Injured Boko Haram Commander In Konduga Battle 18th September by tyty24(f): 6:41pm On Sep 18, 2014
How many top commanders does alqeada and al shabab have how many have been killed? Dude try argue intelligently. So shekau is in charge of all operations?!
sheniqua:

How many top commanders do they have?
They have been killing and capturing top commanders since time Imo river
Or is this a case where everyone is a chief?

2 Likes

Re: Military Captures Injured Boko Haram Commander In Konduga Battle 18th September by omenka(m): 6:43pm On Sep 18, 2014
azpekuliar: Great news!

Omenka should be placed on a Suicide Watch! cheesy
Can you see how foolish you make yourself appear?? Even your fellow minnows don't approve of your post. Smh.

@post. We celebrate this great news (if true) and impatiently await the day we see pictures of Shekau's head on a spike on display in the heart of Maiduguri!!!

1 Like

Re: Military Captures Injured Boko Haram Commander In Konduga Battle 18th September by Tunjasko(m): 6:43pm On Sep 18, 2014
killercute16: nawa for u oo,why shd dy kill him lyk,instead of that they shd rather treat him,then interrogate him,get some useful information from him,then give him a slow,creeping but steady death that will make him wish he was in hell a long time ago

oga why u dey talk lyk dizz nah.....Since all dizz yrzz dat dey ave been arresting dem...hw many has given useful info....it z beta we wipe dem away from d surface of d earth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Patience Jonathan Didn't Attend Buhari's Inaguration Ceremony / Beautiful Pictures Coming Out Of Aso Villa! Has It Always Been Like This? / Aba Made Bullet Proof Vest (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.