Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,059 members, 7,818,173 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Addition Of More Floors To Synagogue Guest House Was Illegal -lagos State Gov't - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Addition Of More Floors To Synagogue Guest House Was Illegal -lagos State Gov't (29257 Views)

General Overseer & Wife Fight Dirty Over Church Ownership, Wife Floors Hubby / How Illuminati Collapsed Tb Joshua Guest House (synagogue Church Of All Nation) / Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Addition Of More Floors To Synagogue Guest House Was Illegal -lagos State Gov't by bjhere2009(m): 12:37pm On Sep 19, 2014
They will not shut down the church until investigation is completed or they are waiting for Joshua to greese their palms with money.
Corruption everywhere even in by he house of God. Bet you that they are negotiating with Joshua on the right amount to be settled. Next thing you know nothing will be heard of the matter.
Make e be ordinary man house collapse, government will be quick to take over the property.
Idiots kiss
Re: Addition Of More Floors To Synagogue Guest House Was Illegal -lagos State Gov't by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 19, 2014
candidbabe: are they saying that the jet that hovered around the building had nothing to do with the collapse .
I can't believe this.
I know prophet T B Joshua cannot lie.
anyway investigation is still going on.

How blinded you are! He cannot lie abi? But he can illegally erect 4 new floors atop a 2-storey building. That is dishonesty, cutting corners. Not going to the government is akin to saying that he has the same two floors instead of 6. What do we call that?
Re: Addition Of More Floors To Synagogue Guest House Was Illegal -lagos State Gov't by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 19, 2014
Poznan:

just would want to know. What did you study? And which state u @ now?

Oyo State

Economics
Re: Addition Of More Floors To Synagogue Guest House Was Illegal -lagos State Gov't by sheniqua: 1:25pm On Sep 19, 2014
Arrest the false prophet immediately
His deception is up
Re: Addition Of More Floors To Synagogue Guest House Was Illegal -lagos State Gov't by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 19, 2014
candidbabe:

The almighty God he is serving will never allow him to be put behind bars so,
go and sleep.

Are you ok? Will you say the same thing if a family member of yours died in the wreckage? Or was it God that told him to cut corners?

1 Like

Re: Addition Of More Floors To Synagogue Guest House Was Illegal -lagos State Gov't by tefund(m): 1:28pm On Sep 19, 2014
so sad..a man who could predict tomorow could not forsee disaster under his own nose
Re: Addition Of More Floors To Synagogue Guest House Was Illegal -lagos State Gov't by charlsecy(m): 1:54pm On Sep 19, 2014
candidbabe: I know prophet T B Joshua cannot lie.
Stop making a man a god. Only GOD cannot lie!

2 Likes

Re: Addition Of More Floors To Synagogue Guest House Was Illegal -lagos State Gov't by natureblack(m): 2:19pm On Sep 19, 2014
soldierdollar:

Jesus was crucified . He should have stopped them . Stephen was stoned . God should have saved him ... John the baptist was beheaded , He should have forseen it ( as a prophet of God ) ... And the list continues
that's my point,can't This said God deal with these whole sh*t and save mankind the whole stress and pain.

Is that too much to ask of him?
Re: Addition Of More Floors To Synagogue Guest House Was Illegal -lagos State Gov't by kjhova(m): 2:33pm On Sep 19, 2014
SCOAN worsened a bad case by the initial behaviour of their officials (restricting NEMA & media guys from their property) from Friday up till Sunday.

Obviously this guys were more troubled with the possible negative media attention rather than the lives trapped & dying under the rubble!

While the church held the usual services on Sunday morning & the prophet was waxxing the congregation with an implausible narrative of a Boko Haram dive bomber attack, scores were still lying trapped a few metres away!!

I am an atheist so maybe religion isn't my thing ab initio but if I was a christian member of SCOAN on that Sunday, I'd feel uncomfortable sitting in that cozy worship hall knowing full well that across the compound many people lay dead or dying from my organisation's wrong doing!

5 Likes

Re: Addition Of More Floors To Synagogue Guest House Was Illegal -lagos State Gov't by debbleopto: 2:54pm On Sep 19, 2014
tempest01: Where they adding more floors with people inside?

I think this is very terrible. They should have allowed the completion before people are allowed inside. The catastrophe would have been very minimal. The bottom line TB JOSHUA healed 40 people but killed 80 people.
Re: Addition Of More Floors To Synagogue Guest House Was Illegal -lagos State Gov't by debbleopto: 3:03pm On Sep 19, 2014
bjhere2009: They will not shut down the church until investigation is completed or they are waiting for Joshua to greese their palms with money.
Corruption everywhere even in by he house of God. Bet you that they are negotiating with Joshua on the right amount to be settled. Next thing you know nothing will be heard of the matter.
Make e be ordinary man house collapse, government will be quick to take over the property.
Idiots kiss

You will discover that Fashola will verily disappoint you in this your conviction. mark it 18-sept-2014
Re: Addition Of More Floors To Synagogue Guest House Was Illegal -lagos State Gov't by musiwa95: 3:06pm On Sep 19, 2014
this video does not look like any construction work was going on.. Please look at it clearly.

So the lagos state government looks like it is telling lies.

here is an example of bomb on a building..

This video shows, something hit the base of Synagogue Church, like a bomb and it collapse .

another video is a video of a suicide bomber, who collapse a building

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHJfGVmuYHg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5xHIaQP_JY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eem7d58gjno
Re: Addition Of More Floors To Synagogue Guest House Was Illegal -lagos State Gov't by debbleopto: 3:12pm On Sep 19, 2014
natureblack: that's my point,can't This said God deal with these whole sh*t and save mankind the whole stress and pain.

Ignorance won't kill your black mind. Just argueing without knowledge. God himself caused the death of Moses. You don't know there is life after death. Where do you think stephen go to? You never heard this: "precious in the sight of God are the death of His saint". If religious sinner die, he just kukuma goes to hell because no salvation, name not in the book of life.
Re: Addition Of More Floors To Synagogue Guest House Was Illegal -lagos State Gov't by olaeffect(m): 3:18pm On Sep 19, 2014
poiZon:

i do we end corruption when almost all the sectors in the country is filled with corrupt men n women. from immigration to the custom man n d jtf in d creeks sabotaging oil theives and the politicians that ignore the basic policies that shud be put in place to checkmate erring officials n corrupt politicians. even the so called campaign for the return of GMB will be sabotaged at last minute cos if thr r people that will be really dealt a fatal blow with the fight against corruption, u can guess who they r. wont spill d tribe n d zone.
back to d matter scoan will go scot free, nothng will be done sofar they hv admitteed they wont readily moved into taking over the buildng not until thorough investigation is concluded. abeg hw will this be done when scoan is still in control of the premises and i believe at every close of daily activities, scoan treats the workers to a sumptous delicacy.

Na wa ooo. Where did we start getting it wrong? Maybe if we know how we got where we are now, we may know how to get out of the mess we have found ourselves.
But I believe if the president/presidency is corruption free every other sector/person will fall in line.
Re: Addition Of More Floors To Synagogue Guest House Was Illegal -lagos State Gov't by monsterg(m): 3:18pm On Sep 19, 2014
Williamso: Then why wasn't it stopped when it was on-going? Medicine after death
I tire o,as if it was raised overnight.
Re: Addition Of More Floors To Synagogue Guest House Was Illegal -lagos State Gov't by abdulwastecx(m): 3:20pm On Sep 19, 2014
candidbabe: are they saying that the jet that hovered around the building had nothing to do with the collapse .
I can't believe this.
I know prophet T B Joshua cannot lie.
anyway investigation is still going on.

Nigerians are one of the poorest materially and intellectually. ..

A build that collapsed as a result of structural faluire, people here saying bla bla bla.

Religion is the worst thing that has happen to us in this country.

muslim use it for political agitation while christian use it to enrich themself.

Joshua is a criminal extorting money from people on the fake promise of being a prophet.

Re: Addition Of More Floors To Synagogue Guest House Was Illegal -lagos State Gov't by abdulwastecx(m): 3:24pm On Sep 19, 2014
debbleopto:

Ignorance won't kill your black mind. Just argueing without knowledge. God himself caused the death of Moses. You don't know there is life after death. Where do you think stephen go to? You never heard this: "precious in the sight of God are the death of His saint". If religious sinner die, he just kukuma goes to hell because no salvation, name not in the book of life.

F.Uck life after death, live life before death.

poverty, illiteracy, unemployment etc should be the only thing that should bother us. religion is anti developed that is why yhe.most developed countries are less religious.

All those absurd religious book about moses should not be brought up here
Re: Addition Of More Floors To Synagogue Guest House Was Illegal -lagos State Gov't by abdulwastecx(m): 3:26pm On Sep 19, 2014
A proohet that can predict the woman of a football match cannot see his guess house collapsing killings 100 of people
Re: Addition Of More Floors To Synagogue Guest House Was Illegal -lagos State Gov't by soldierdollar(m): 3:30pm On Sep 19, 2014
natureblack: that's my point,can't This said God deal with these whole sh*t and save mankind the whole stress and pain.

Nobody will die if he does that .
Re: Addition Of More Floors To Synagogue Guest House Was Illegal -lagos State Gov't by poiZon: 3:31pm On Sep 19, 2014
olaeffect:

Na wa ooo. Where did we start getting it wrong? Maybe if we know how we got where we are now, we may know how to get out of the mess we have found ourselves.
But I believe if the president/presidency is corruption free every other sector/person will fall in line.

NOt possible, sofar u had ur mandate thru a party. unless u a an independent candidate, party sells u and give u their manifesto, even though u r a leader of the nation, u still under ur party n must work for the benefit o the party. once u flout that allegiance, ur days are being numbered.
Re: Addition Of More Floors To Synagogue Guest House Was Illegal -lagos State Gov't by mcfarlin(m): 3:33pm On Sep 19, 2014
soldierdollar:

Jesus was crucified . He should have stopped them . Stephen was stoned . God should have saved him ... John the baptist was beheaded , He should have forseen it ( as a prophet of God ) ... And the list continues

Which one of those people you mentioned was a pastorpreneur??..fleecing people of their hard earned currency?

2 Likes

Re: Addition Of More Floors To Synagogue Guest House Was Illegal -lagos State Gov't by BERNIMOORE: 4:30pm On Sep 19, 2014
soldierdollar:

Jesus was crucified . He should have stopped them

dont mix things up here, jesus cruxification was a fufilment of prophecy in the book of isaiah

Stephen was stoned . God should have saved him

stephen was stoned by enemies, not as a result of avoidable mistakes caused by the apostles negligence entreprenuership we saw in todays properity replacing true gospel of God

... John the baptist was beheaded , He should have forseen it ( as a prophet of God )
your ignorance is manifested the way you breeze through the bible without meditation but swallow your pastors word wholesale, lets read what john prophecied about himself

he john prophecied that when jesus 'bridegroom comes' and start to talk 'ministering' of which was the main thing john does, then he 'john' is fuffiled that his mission 'fuffiled' then he 'john' must decrease

John 3:28-30King James Version (KJV)

28 Ye yourselves bear me witness, that I said, I am not the Christ, but that I am sent before him.

29 He that hath the bride is the bridegroom: but the friend of the bridegroom, which standeth and heareth him, rejoiceth greatly because of the bridegroom's voice: this my joy therefore is fulfilled.

30 He must increase, but I must decrease

the same word used by jesus on the tuture stake 'it is fuffiled'

now lets see someone Eutychus who to went to a church or gathering where paul was preaching upstair 'from the third story and the man fell from the window and died, but paul did wish him 'rest in peace' as in the case of scoan, or look for excuse, paul went there and fell on him, and he was put alive again and the people were happy

Acts 20:7-12New International Version (NIV)

7 On the first day of the week we came together to break bread. Paul spoke to the people and, because he intended to leave the next day, kept on talking until midnight. 8 There were many lamps in the upstairs room where we were meeting. 9 Seated in a window was a young man named Eutychus, who was sinking into a deep sleep as Paul talked on and on. When he was sound asleep, he fell to the ground from the third story and was picked up dead. 10 Paul went down, threw himself on the young man and put his arms around him. “Don’t be alarmed,” he said. “He’s alive!” 11 Then he went upstairs again and broke bread and ate. After talking until daylight, he left. 12 The people took the young man home alive and were greatly comforted

so the question begging for answer is, did Tb joshua even make an attempt like paul? and try to heal those wounded or even try to raise the dead? where is the miracle? where? this is a litmus test that expose the hidden truth begging for answer, as you can see, in the bible there was an attempt by paul, we expect an attempt from joshua too.

3 Likes

Re: Addition Of More Floors To Synagogue Guest House Was Illegal -lagos State Gov't by ocelot2006(m): 4:35pm On Sep 19, 2014
It's a bloody lie!!!!! It was an airplane......no, helicopter....oh yes starship enterprise that destroyed the building!

1 Like

Re: Addition Of More Floors To Synagogue Guest House Was Illegal -lagos State Gov't by ladej(m): 4:45pm On Sep 19, 2014
sunnyshayne:

I was looking out for people like you who will always escape from common reasoning stage to the point of craving for 'dusa'
what is dusa?
Re: Addition Of More Floors To Synagogue Guest House Was Illegal -lagos State Gov't by Fourwinds: 6:45pm On Sep 19, 2014
, [quote author=born2fuck]They should have listen to the government, I know they did it for business reason, the same church sold healing water for 5k to a cousin because she is non member, I just laugh them with all teeth open. I kukuma bi original sinner,
. u scared m hmmmm e with ur moniker[color=#990000], [color=#990000][quote author=born2fuck]They should have listen to the government, I know they did it for business reason, the same church sold healing water for 5k to a cousin because she is non member, I just laugh them with all teeth open. I kukuma bi original sinner,
. u scared m hmmmm e with ur moniker
, [color=#990000][quote author=born2fuck]They should have listen to the government, I know they did it for business reason, the same church sold healing water for 5k to a cousin because she is non member, I just laugh them with all teeth open. I kukuma bi original sinner,
. u scared m hmmmm e with ur moniker
Re: Addition Of More Floors To Synagogue Guest House Was Illegal -lagos State Gov't by Fourwinds: 7:02pm On Sep 19, 2014
debbleopto:

I think this is very terrible. They should have allowed the completion before people are allowed inside. The catastrophe would have been very minimal. The bottom line TB JOSHUA healed 40 people but killed 80 people.
menh.! are u quoting something...like robbing peter to ....
Re: Addition Of More Floors To Synagogue Guest House Was Illegal -lagos State Gov't by Chrisx1x(m): 7:02pm On Sep 19, 2014
born2fuck: They should have listen to the government, I know they did it for business reason, the same church sold healing water for 5k to a cousin because she is non member, I just laugh them with all teeth open. I kukuma bi original sinner, their members should know what I am saying except they pretend to ignored the truth, I don go through the entire bible before, people no fit called monkey,a dog for me again.

Christian leaders should change their ways from using church as business centre
the anointing water ur cousin bought was from a fraudster. And its his fault.its baffles me that many people stil offer money for anointing water as if its a talisman.
Re: Addition Of More Floors To Synagogue Guest House Was Illegal -lagos State Gov't by Fourwinds: 7:07pm On Sep 19, 2014
Poznan:

How blinded you are! He cannot lie abi? But he can illegally erect 4 new floors atop a 2-storey building. That is dishonesty, cutting corners. Not going to the government is akin to saying that he has the same two floors instead of 6. What do we call that?
leave him . followers like dat don't see beyond deir nose. chai.!!! believe me it is easy for devil to deceive people now unlike in d old
Re: Addition Of More Floors To Synagogue Guest House Was Illegal -lagos State Gov't by Fourwinds: 7:16pm On Sep 19, 2014
soldierdollar:

just look at urself. mis-quoting d Bible. I hope BERNIMOORE has taken his time to educate u scripturally. thank him
Re: Addition Of More Floors To Synagogue Guest House Was Illegal -lagos State Gov't by nijanigga: 7:31pm On Sep 19, 2014
Human lives in Nigeria is worthless, we will watch after all the finger pointing, T.B Joshua will continue with his scam.

1 Like

Re: Addition Of More Floors To Synagogue Guest House Was Illegal -lagos State Gov't by nijanigga: 7:34pm On Sep 19, 2014
ocelot2006: It's a bloody lie!!!!! It was an airplane......no, helicopter....oh yes starship enterprise that destroyed the building!
Why didn't other buildings close by collapse?
Re: Addition Of More Floors To Synagogue Guest House Was Illegal -lagos State Gov't by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 19, 2014
The worst thing is that people will still flock to his synagogue on sunday and pray against and curse the 'enemies' who cased this tragedy to happen with Prophet TB collecting 'rebuilding offering' to build 72 mansions in Banana Iceland(sorry Yuzedo). Bloody disgusting.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

21 Prayer Points For Children, To Pray Always As A Parent / Pastor Isaac Pada's Wife, Precious, Four Children Missing In Abuja / Man Dumps Church For Praising Highest Tithers In The Last 3 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.