Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,253 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Addition Of More Floors To Synagogue Guest House Was Illegal -lagos State Gov't - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Addition Of More Floors To Synagogue Guest House Was Illegal -lagos State Gov't (29253 Views)

General Overseer & Wife Fight Dirty Over Church Ownership, Wife Floors Hubby / How Illuminati Collapsed Tb Joshua Guest House (synagogue Church Of All Nation) / Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Addition Of More Floors To Synagogue Guest House Was Illegal -lagos State Gov't by ocelot2006(m): 7:17pm On Sep 21, 2014
soldierdollar:

Bro ... You sound very bereaved cry is your relation among the victims ?

That's none of my business anyway ...

Am not trying to compare TB Joshua to anybody .. My illustrations were meant to show you that accidents can befall anybody irrespective of how much you're endeared to God . God's ways are mysterious .... As you said ... Christ's death was to fulfil a purpose ( you knew it because it was written in the bible . Now ... Do you know the purpose for which the collapse of the building was meant for ( You will say no because you never read it in the bible )

If you're going to make a blind argument ... Call me later

Well, this "accident" is as a result of the criminal negligence of the church, and I hope the law takes its course with all those responsible brought to justice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Can Pentecostal Churches Make Offerings Optional Like Jehovah's Witnesses? / Man Dumps Church For Praising Highest Tithers In The Last 3 Months / RCCG To Feed 2 Million Nigerians Every Sunday - Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.