Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

"Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele (82295 Views)

Denrele Visits Late Goldie's Grave, Pays Emotional Tribute (Photos) / Photos: Don Jazzy Wants To Know Who's The Cutest Of His Siblings / Goldie Visits Prezzo In kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by everG: 2:43pm On Sep 19, 2014
Guy, na over-feeding dey worry u jareh.
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by tswagg007(m): 2:44pm On Sep 19, 2014
This boy is high again
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by Wefiak1414(m): 2:45pm On Sep 19, 2014
reveal the person if u can't do anything about it
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by tiarwale: 2:45pm On Sep 19, 2014
simplemach:
Abi o...! and he should not forget to go with a recorder and a paper and biro for proofs.
and a camera too cos here we will tell him pictureorwilldontbelieve him. grin
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by gistmelove(m): 2:46pm On Sep 19, 2014
Derenle do u remember ur grandma talk??

Denrenle ooo ti yaa werey grin
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by lawrenceunaa: 2:47pm On Sep 19, 2014
i don't even knw who they are so no comment undecided
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by Crixina(f): 2:50pm On Sep 19, 2014
MizMyColi:

Obviously, wonders won't end anytime soon.

He could be telling the truth about those dreams, which might have some physical implications and at the same time, it could be blatant lies.

I for one have never stopped believing that Goldie was murdered.
I mean! People don't just die like that naw.
I was listening to her on a radio interview, she was so full of life and the next day, PAM! she drops dead undecided

Btw I don't blame those who think Denrele must be high on burnt elephant grass and skunk to talk that way.
I mean!
Look @The guy naw lipsrsealed

In the end albeit,
It is what it is.

RIP to the bereft of life.
A lot could make people die like that.
Overdose for one.
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by MizMyColi(f): 2:52pm On Sep 19, 2014
Crixina: A lot could make people die like that.
Overdose for one.

Yeah, You're right.
It's just a belief I have.

It is still what it is.
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by Oludray: 2:53pm On Sep 19, 2014
really OYO is ur case Goldie....
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by dokunbam(m): 2:55pm On Sep 19, 2014
cant but laugh when i saw the topic on front page
grin grin grin grin

really funny

His gay brain is high on crack, why wont he see her
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by tonte(m): 2:55pm On Sep 19, 2014
Derenle should smoking that bad shiii he smokes before going to bed and he would be fine
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by Olyboy16(m): 3:00pm On Sep 19, 2014
This guy must be high on green pawpaw leaves cut in the cementry!!
Its his dream and his wahala, why d publicity?
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by tiarwale: 3:00pm On Sep 19, 2014
tellwisdom:

No bro, he was right. i do see her too whenever im drinking beer and she keeps telling me to buy nkwobi to roll with the beer undecided
. grin
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by Cuteboy(m): 3:01pm On Sep 19, 2014
Holywizard: Goldie is a die hard catholic. She must be in pulgatory

Must u condem people and how do u know she is in pulgatory look into ur own heart first.
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by Ninilowo(m): 3:03pm On Sep 19, 2014
Symptoms of high fever.
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by Omolecturer(m): 3:03pm On Sep 19, 2014
Airforce1: Denrele been telling lies right from when he was little
pleas help me add more LIKE for this man. grin
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by Haryoryhemie(f): 3:03pm On Sep 19, 2014
Airforce1: Denrele been telling lies right from when he was little

I thought he had stopped
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by karkel(m): 3:06pm On Sep 19, 2014
ifyndy: Pls go bak to ur dreams n tel her to give u names n provide evidence else OYO is ur case.
we all so a second witness to testify to me
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by kreamidiva(f): 3:07pm On Sep 19, 2014
Ebola alert.

Symptoms of Ebola include hallucinations and dreams odds dead people.

Which number should i call?

Quarantine this dude o.
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by scarpa: 3:11pm On Sep 19, 2014
What's the problem with spirit appearing to spirit.

Just passing to collect my money from ISIS
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by Cuteboy(m): 3:12pm On Sep 19, 2014
Tenim47: Tel her say na GOD kill her na. . . #lobatan

God punish u for using his name in vein
U guyz just talk anyhow
U better ask 4 forgiveness.
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by SHOCK7(m): 3:12pm On Sep 19, 2014
ifyndy: Pls go bak to ur dreams n tel her to give u names n provide evidence else OYO is ur case.
Lol grin,by d way u've nice thighs dere.
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 19, 2014
priscaoge: WDFshockedshockedshocked..Is he imagining or what?cheesycheesy

Anyway who am I to doubt ur dreams after all I no follow u see Goldie 4 dream.

Btw MizM yColi n Kachisbarbie haven't seen this postundecidedundecided
It's normal for him to keep seeing her, you know he was with her when she died.

1 Like

Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by Etizz: 3:13pm On Sep 19, 2014
derrenle have to confess completely,may be his hands are not clean....lol
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by donefezy: 3:15pm On Sep 19, 2014
Derenle,i taught i told уσυ to stop taking weeds? Now you've started seeing ghost..The next thing уσυ will be seeing next time will be angels flying & singing halleluya praises oo i.e уσυ are dead
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by darkjorse: 3:16pm On Sep 19, 2014
it is the cocaine in his system talking
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 19, 2014
hatux: Ah ah! Person dey carry camera go dream...

grin This question is fxcking hilarious!
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 19, 2014
I don't understand. embarassed

If this is real then there is more to it that meets the eyes.

Denrenle I'm beginning to suspect you o.
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by Dreyl(m): 3:22pm On Sep 19, 2014
I saw her in my own dreams too
mtchwwwwwwwww

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tacha Stuns In Independence Day Pictures, Fans Excited / Little Daniella: A Teacher Attempted To Sexually Harass Me / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu & His Wife, Cynthia Obianodo At Banky W, Adesua White Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.