Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,885 members, 7,824,700 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

"Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele (82308 Views)

Denrele Visits Late Goldie's Grave, Pays Emotional Tribute (Photos) / Photos: Don Jazzy Wants To Know Who's The Cutest Of His Siblings / Goldie Visits Prezzo In kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by lozanni(m): 6:51pm On Sep 19, 2014
Airforce1: Denrele been telling lies right from when he was little
LMAO.
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by dnawah(m): 6:59pm On Sep 19, 2014
is he the first son of father of all liers?devilson?
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by JEITO: 7:02pm On Sep 19, 2014
Even America will know; she died of drug/alcohol over dose after trying to "FIT IN" to the American celebrity lifestyle circle lipsrsealed
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by gogodaye(m): 7:09pm On Sep 19, 2014
Vigilance cum survillance mode all activated....................................
A homicide..no strings of homcides about to be unleashed.......................
Young Denreles' folks had better taken him to a psychiatrist......he's caught up in the early phases of one in a delusional state of mental health......Sooner he's goner hack some persons dead....and plead insanity..............................
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by justi4jesu(f): 7:17pm On Sep 19, 2014
timawoku: hey, don't u know a joke when you see one? Where is ur sense of humor?

He doesn't walk around with it so u can't blame him tongue
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 19, 2014
Holywizard: Goldie is a die hard catholic. She must be in pulgatory

EH EH SEMINARY NI!
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by kreamidiva(f): 7:36pm On Sep 19, 2014
hensben: so how come u dont pay me attention since u claim u like me the other time

Hensben, I'll only follow the advice on your signature and advise that you do same.

Jesus loves u... and equally pays you attention but apparently, you are seeking worldly attention. cheesy tongue
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by wiringdpt(m): 7:40pm On Sep 19, 2014
I cant believe this oloriburuku is using her death for publicity stunt
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by hensben(m): 7:46pm On Sep 19, 2014
kreamidiva:

Hensben, I'll only follow the advice on your signature and advise that you do same.

Jesus loves u... and equally pays you attention but apparently, you are seeking worldly attention. cheesy tongue
[size=5pt]*thinking* e be like say my signature dey spoil market for me o[/size] @bolded, nah! I'm trying to seek attention privately but you re now making it worldly.
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by SPSpecial(m): 7:46pm On Sep 19, 2014
fabuology. Iro re oooooo grin grin grin
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by kreamidiva(f): 7:53pm On Sep 19, 2014
hensben: [size=5pt]*thinking* e be like say my signature dey spoil market for me o[/size] @bolded, nah! I'm trying to seek attention privately but you re now making it worldly.

Lol...
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by hensben(m): 7:58pm On Sep 19, 2014
kreamidiva:

Lol...
why LOLing!, i am d.amn sewious
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by stopperr311: 7:59pm On Sep 19, 2014
Mtshewwwww. Call d person now y are u wasting time
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by kechywillz(m): 8:06pm On Sep 19, 2014
this guy is starting to get me scared. :- :- :-
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by Sammyblaq(m): 8:38pm On Sep 19, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
It's normal for him to keep seeing her, you know he was with her when she died.
denrele...dat guy is mad
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by roxell120(m): 8:42pm On Sep 19, 2014
i know who killed her- nairalanders.u guys gave her high bp by saying all sort of things agains her.u are ugly,u try too hard, a vilage girl.who can stand all dat as a star? Na una killam .ask no more
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by shoefreaky(f): 8:56pm On Sep 19, 2014
what was she wearing? wings or horns? undecided
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by IYANGBALI: 8:57pm On Sep 19, 2014
tuffgongjo: Iyangbali u dey Psychic?
no o na Nigeria I dey o,which country is psychic?is that where you live with your family?how is life there?
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by akpanikpe(m): 9:17pm On Sep 19, 2014
A friend bear u witness of a dream? Is he dreaming along wit you or sleeping while u dream? undecided
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by steffoode: 9:35pm On Sep 19, 2014
denrele please wen nxt u r goin to bed remmba to go wit pen and book, yeye lier
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 19, 2014
And so if he killed her,why would he come out and say this recent experiencewith this reasonin u can't work for MI5 or the FBI
ROSYL: He's the first suspect! I regret Nigeria isn't as developed as the westerns, the investigation into Goldie's death would have started from Denrele's house.
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by Revolva(m): 9:48pm On Sep 19, 2014
Tell derenle say make she her d voice from the dead go to sleep ok...and stop bringin false idead for publicity
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by tundeayo2020: 9:50pm On Sep 19, 2014
you still dey nl?
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by UmecheMoses(m): 10:14pm On Sep 19, 2014
Holywizard: Goldie is a die hard catholic. She must be in pulgatory
Forget the lies they feed you with in Church, there's no purgatory. I used to be a catholic till I woke up to the stark reality. For them it'sall about religion, Read your bible and stop being spoon fed
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by tuffgongjo(m): 10:28pm On Sep 19, 2014
IYANGBALI: no o na Nigeria I dey o,which country is psychic?is that where you live with your family?how is life there?
I like your sense of Humor.
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by xenaxena(f): 10:31pm On Sep 19, 2014
Bonaguy: [img]http://1.bp..com/-3q529Al4r5k/VBvjFgThacI/AAAAAAAAbRg/i4lubfzaUwY/s280/2_3_edit-748293.jpg[/img]

Late Goldie's best friend, Denrele Edun in a recent interview with Sahara TV said that he kept seeing Goldie in his dreams and she always says he know who killed her...

"I kept seeing her in my dreams and she keeps telling me you know who killed me and you are not doing anything about it. I'm not kidding. You know these things, we don't actually believe in (the) Supernatural. I have a friend who can bear me witness to that. And then I have to call my mom who prayed.." he said

http://www.gistmetro.com/2014/09/goldie-keeps-telling-me-that-i-know-who.html

aw dah wan take concern me.....ah dinnor knw
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by teeghurl(f): 10:36pm On Sep 19, 2014
Shady98:
with the way denrele dresses in real life,i can't help but imagine how He'll look in his dreams.lol
nightmare grin
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by Elgaxton(m): 10:50pm On Sep 19, 2014
Bonaguy: [img]http://1.bp..com/-3q529Al4r5k/VBvjFgThacI/AAAAAAAAbRg/i4lubfzaUwY/s280/2_3_edit-748293.jpg[/img]

Late Goldie's best friend, Denrele Edun in a recent interview with Sahara TV said that he kept seeing Goldie in his dreams and she always says he know who killed her...

"I kept seeing her in my dreams and she keeps telling me you know who killed me and you are not doing anything about it. I'm not kidding. You know these things, we don't actually believe in (the) Supernatural. I have a friend who can bear me witness to that. And then I have to call my mom who prayed.." he said

So who killed her?
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by Ladybluecash(f): 10:52pm On Sep 19, 2014
If derenle see dead goldie, hs mouth no go fit talk am. Dat derenle is sufferin frm skelewo spirit
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by Geenickel(m): 10:55pm On Sep 19, 2014
UmecheMoses:
Forget the lies they feed you with in Church, there's no purgatory. I used to be a catholic till I woke up to the stark reality. For them it'sall about religion, Read your bible and stop being spoon fed

*u woke up?? #lol# *can't stop*..ever seen anyone waking up in d dark n claiming to use d eyes??make ur comment on the thread n quit blaspheming against the #INFALLIBLE# teachings of the #ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH...

well..i even think *YOU* shuld counsel denrele :/
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by thiefnubu(m): 11:04pm On Sep 19, 2014

Your friend can bear you witness?... Una dream the dream together ni? Abi una kill the poor girl together ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tacha Stuns In Independence Day Pictures, Fans Excited / Mike Ezuruonye To Divorce Wife For Giving Birth To An Albino - Made4naija.com / Kiss Daniel Is Dating Chidinma Ekile - LIB (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.