Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,609 members, 7,820,168 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Do You Wear Your Boyfriend's Jeans? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Wear Your Boyfriend's Jeans? (1582 Views)

Ladies Can You Wear This New Hot Trending Pant? Pix / Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Wear Your Boyfriend's Jeans? by Orikinla(m): 9:40am On Sep 19, 2014
I just stumbled on the post of women's boyfriend jeans by Sofia's Studio on my Google Plus and it is worth sharing, because I know many girlfriends love to share their boyfriends shirts and jeans and even pajamas. And now every girl wants to have Boyfriend Jeans.

I am dedicating this post to Tanya Hume-Sotomi, aka Kiki.
One of the most beautiful and most powerful Niger Wives I have known for years and the madam of two of Nigeria's most powerful military heads of state once told me how she loved to sleep in her husband's pajamas whenever he was out of town. She adored her hubby, the late Brigadier-General Foluso Sotomi and he also adored her until his last breath.

Boyfriend jeans are in vogue at the moment and trending.

See more about Have you got your boyfriend jeans, yet?
http://www.glamourmagazine.co.uk/fashion/celebrity-fashion/2014/01/boyfriend-jeans-trend-how-to-wear-celebrity-shopping

Re: Do You Wear Your Boyfriend's Jeans? by coolzeal(m): 9:56am On Sep 19, 2014
Mostly after s*ex, she did wear my T shirts, sport wears, jeans or boxers. My ex tho.
Re: Do You Wear Your Boyfriend's Jeans? by constance500: 10:10am On Sep 19, 2014
Na wrapper she dey tie wink
Re: Do You Wear Your Boyfriend's Jeans? by Orikinla(m): 11:51am On Sep 19, 2014
constance500: Na wrapper she dey tie wink
Na Village woman?
Re: Do You Wear Your Boyfriend's Jeans? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 19, 2014
Re: Do You Wear Your Boyfriend's Jeans? by jennylove7575(f): 12:46pm On Sep 19, 2014
I can't fit into my boyfriend jeans cos I have got big ass...I wish I could though its romantic... grin
Re: Do You Wear Your Boyfriend's Jeans? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 19, 2014
bak den in both cyprus n leeds(uk) my gal frends use to share my top sha. bt jeans n boxers hel no. dat wl be my wife only.
Re: Do You Wear Your Boyfriend's Jeans? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 19, 2014
Re: Do You Wear Your Boyfriend's Jeans? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 19, 2014
jennylove7575: I can't fit into my boyfriend jeans cos I have got big ass...I wish I could though its romantic... grin
shocked
Re: Do You Wear Your Boyfriend's Jeans? by computerboy: 1:36pm On Sep 19, 2014
Re: Do You Wear Your Boyfriend's Jeans? by Baddestguyp(m): 3:06pm On Sep 19, 2014
jennylove7575: I can't fit into my boyfriend jeans cos I have got big ass...I wish I could though its romantic... grin
*checks dp* I see, I see shocked
Re: Do You Wear Your Boyfriend's Jeans? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 19, 2014
His baggy? - yup. His jeans? - Yup. His t-shirts? -Yup. We were both slim, so his outfits suits me like there were also meant for me.
Re: Do You Wear Your Boyfriend's Jeans? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 19, 2014
Babe you're fine o. shocked shocked i just liked ya pinsure #nohomo . grin grin my brother is still single, will you marry him? sad
Re: Do You Wear Your Boyfriend's Jeans? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 19, 2014
constance500: Na wrapper she dey tie wink
chaii why wrapper you like that
Re: Do You Wear Your Boyfriend's Jeans? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 19, 2014
I can't wear my guy jean because his kinda chubby and tall I am petite lady but his t shirts I love dem fire it fits

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is She Worth Marrying??? / When She Invyts U In / 63 Years Old Woman Marries 9 Year Old Boy (pixs And Full Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.