Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode (54536 Views)

Why Did Buhari Jail Lateef Jankande, Adekunle Ajasin And Ayo Ajewumi? / Reply to FFK's "The Cash, The Jet And Pastor Orisejiafor" - Cramjones / Who Blinded Prof. Ambrose Ali And Ayo Ojewumi? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by Gboliwe: 2:28pm On Sep 19, 2014
ilugunboy:

TEHN....

Oh! About that, there's a new project, have you seen the thread?
Please remind me of our agreement. If there's a link, direct me to it. You guys in APC are so full of shiiiiiit tongue I don't trust you one bit.

* dont mind me o

1 Like

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by chinasaekp3rem: 2:35pm On Sep 19, 2014
Gboliwe:

Please remind me of our agreement. If there's a link, direct me to it. You guys in APC are so full of shiiiiiit tongue I don't trust you one bit.

* dont mind me o

I am Chinemerem Emmanuel Okpan, a young and cool dude. I am Hiv positive and need a relationship. Pls marry me

6 Likes

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by san316(m): 2:36pm On Sep 19, 2014
Damage control. If Pastor Ayo wants to be respected as the Sultan, he should keep his nose out of politics as well. Politicians are meant to be probed and sometimes bashed, if Ayo can't stand it, he should back off. FFK, do not try to use religion to divide Nigerians, truth is truth, fact is fact. If the black market arms deal was legal, S.A gov't wouldn't be probing anything.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by feedthenation(m): 2:44pm On Sep 19, 2014
It's a shame that truth has lost its value and place in Nigeria.
Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 19, 2014
Gboliwe:

* dont mind me o

You are dishonorable.... grin grin

No wonder....you are comfortable with FFK.

3 Likes

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by Lordlexyy: 2:51pm On Sep 19, 2014
Gboliwe:

Once again, your opinion. Goodnews, it doesn't affect me. cheesy
I know you are a pdp stooge but just once in your life time, admit that the F.g goofed, it won't in any way make you less than the 'human' you are. This is a clear case of embezzlement that rational beings will avoid making any analysis to defend the indefensible. But as usual, those you expect to be more humans at a time when everyone could clearly see the corrupt tendency of f.g in 3d, end up disappointing you with their rhetoric lines of false defence.

11 Likes

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by rusher14: 2:56pm On Sep 19, 2014
omenka: Thesame overused tactic of trying to whip up religious sentiments!! What a poor sod.

Be it known to you, Femi, that 99% of those who question the character of the 50cents wannabe are christians!!!

Mumu man.

Surely, You mean Ali-G.
Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by Gboliwe: 3:12pm On Sep 19, 2014
ilugunboy:

You are dishonorable.... grin grin

No wonder....you are comfortable with FFK.
Sorry, I have to go. Some clowns are beginning to converge.

So long.

2 Likes

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by emmasege: 3:12pm On Sep 19, 2014
mentorandfriend: We could all be wrong at the end, and FFK would be right. Oritsejafor has owned up to owning the jet, but has since declared that it was hired from him, thus he has no authority in what the new owners would use the jet for. Is that too much to understand?
Yes, too much to understand for morons whose sense of reasoning has been beclouded by sheer hatred for Christianity.

3 Likes

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by folawiyoma(m): 3:14pm On Sep 19, 2014
Jk210: Not surprising in the least. The back and forth will always go on.

However, what I want to know is why we the youths don't come out and demand great leadership. I'm neither an APC nor PDP supporter but obviously things have got to change. We can't go on like this.

Can we not demand for the type of leaders we want and try to look above ethnic/religious lines? For one there used to be passionate posters like afam4ever, jarus, aisha2 and co on this section but I noticed they've since stopped coming to the section probably because of the consistent tribal and ethnic slurs.

Can we not identify those we would wish to lead us and actively clamour for their political parties to push them forward or at least give them a chance at the primaries? Since PDP has already unanimously given President Jonathan their ticket then perhaps we should look to the other parties and try to influence who they bring forward.

Personally, I like Governor Fashola and his leadership style. While I feel he may be elitist sometimes, he still seems like someone with the mettle and willpower to take head-on the security challenges we have in the country currently. I've also heard about some other APC governors who are equally doing well in their states. Outside APC if we know of other credible candidates in other parties, we can still agitate for them. Why can't we clamour for their respective parties to push them forward rather than Buhari or Atiku or all the other recycled politicians? Let's have credible people or at least a different set of people at the polls.

We could use the social media to get the attention of the political parties or their bigwigs like Tinubu et al. If the twitter campaign for the chibok girls could get the attention of the world, then it can similarly help make our aspirations known.

We really do need a change and its better at the polls than in a war situation

Well am not a pdp or apc.

But what happen when they don't give us a credible candidate life fashola and co. What should we do?

That is why GEJ is the best candidate for now.

Oh my head, I think I am starting to have headache

1 Like

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 19, 2014
Gboliwe: Sorry, I have to go. Some clowns are beginning to converge.

So long.

Ok sweet..... wink kiss
Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by wirinet(m): 3:24pm On Sep 19, 2014
FFK trying so hard to take the job of Okupe or Abati. Even though he is no a government spokesman or even officialal, he does not work for any of the the intelligence services nor is the a staff of Pastor Oritsejafor or any of his companies, he writes as if he was in charge of the whole saga.

FFK is seriously looking for a job.

10 Likes

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by Tunjasko(m): 3:35pm On Sep 19, 2014
FFK....writing letters since 600B.C
Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by RagaMufeen(m): 3:37pm On Sep 19, 2014
wirinet: FFK trying so hard to take the job of Okupe or Abati. Even though he is no a government spokesman or even officialal, he does not work for any of the the intelligence services nor is the a staff of Pastor Oritsejafor or any of his companies, he writes as if he was in charge of the whole saga.

You air you own opinion but angry FFK did the same, maybe you yourself want the job of Tinubu spokesman yourself. Blaming FFK because he no longer supports your prefared party is not an arguement. Debate what he said.

You're also looking for a job.

2 Likes

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 19, 2014
When did he become Ayo's PR man.Ffk's confused tho.I can never believe a man with efcc issues swept under many carpets.
Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 19, 2014
jmaine .....

I want your opinion on this.....
Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 19, 2014
pascyj: When did he become Ayo's PR man.Ffk's confused tho.I can never believe a man with efcc issues swept under many carpets.

He went back to PDP......and his sins were washed away and they asked him to go home and sin no more.

5 Likes

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 19, 2014
wirinet: FFK trying so hard to take the job of Okupe or Abati. Even though he is no a government spokesman or even officialal, he does not work for any of the the intelligence services nor is the a staff of Pastor Oritsejafor or any of his companies, he writes as if he was in charge of the whole saga.

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 19, 2014
[quote author=Jk210][/quote]Majority of active poster on Politics section are affiliated to political parties and effort on good governance by non-partisan folks can be easily frustrated by people .....

APC Nairalander do not want want you to say anything contradictory to Buhari/Tinubu while PDP Nairalander do not want any one to say something contradictory regarding GEJ/PDP stalwarts .....

Worst of it is when Seun now take side and only to apologise later .... Then the sensible ones will have to quit the dirty scene for those who can still keep playing it dirty !!

The same way Nigerian Political scene has been left for the dirty ones even on election days, sane people hardly come out !!!

The Politicians has enough money to influence youths and the same effort you are trying to pull off as a youth another sponsored counterpart o f youths will rise against you especially thugs !!

May the Most High make the Political class to understand the woe awaiting their nonsensical actions !!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by Mogidi: 4:05pm On Sep 19, 2014
The facts are too icky for APC slum dwellers to debate, FFK has become the topic.

The slum dwellers are no longer ashamed, displaying their ignorance publicly, not one person debunked the brilliant article written by FFK.

One thing I know about APC is they never learn, a party filled with ignorant cunthairs.

3 Likes

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 19, 2014
Really, FFK is not relevant even in PDP, his epistle is just another failed attempt at gaining some recognition within his latest party. Too late man, they already know you are not reliable.

We all know he would have called for Oritsejafor and Jona's head if he was still with the opposition. So typical of him.

6 Likes

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by Jk210(f): 5:00pm On Sep 19, 2014
folawiyoma:
Well am not a pdp or apc.
But what happen when they don't give us a credible candidate life fashola and co. What should we do?
That is why GEJ is the best candidate for now.
Oh my head, I think I am starting to have headache

Sorry about the headache, I can so identify with it... The things that happen in this country, so mindboggling. And the impunity with which people get away with such atrocities beggars belief.

Which was why I was hoping, wishing that there was a way we could choose our leaders. In saner climes, political parties would have three or four candidates, run polls to guage the mood of the people, which would inevitably influence the outcome of their primaries afterall their main aim is to win the election, is it not?

But over here it's imposition all the way. Which was why I was wishing there was something we could do, a way to pass our message across..

donroxy: Majority of active poster on Politics section are affiliated to political parties and effort on good governance by non-partisan folks can be easily frustrated by people .....
APC Nairalander do not want want you to say anything contradictory to Buhari/Tinubu while PDP Nairalander do not want any one to say something contradictory regarding GEJ/PDP stalwarts .....
Worst of it is when Seun now take side and only to apologise later .... Then the sensible ones will have to quit the dirty scene for those who can still keep playing it dirty !!
The same way Nigerian Political scene has been left for the dirty ones even on election days, sane people hardly come out !!!
The Politicians has enough money to influence youths and the same effort you are trying to pull off as a youth another sponsored counterpart o f youths will rise against you especially thugs !!
May the Most High make the Political class to understand the woe awaiting their nonsensical actions !!!

I agree. How I wish our society was a homogenous one with one single ethnic group and religion. Because then the politicians wouldn't be having a field day like they are having, getting away with all sorts.

It's always so easy to play up the ethnic or religious card. "Oh he's my brother so I must vote for him even in the face of glaring incompetence"

Well, may God help us

5 Likes

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by SamAfrik(m): 5:19pm On Sep 19, 2014
Sincerely, I dont understand all these sentimental agitations. We should wait for SA to finish their investigations. One thing is sure, legal system in SA is sound and no amount of gimmicks can sway their justice.
Let us learn to live together in peace and critize regardless of our affliciations and inclinations.
Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by folawiyoma(m): 5:34pm On Sep 19, 2014
Jk210:

Sorry about the headache, I can so identify with it... The things that happen in this country, so mindboggling. And the impunity with which people get away with such atrocities beggars belief.

Which was why I was hoping, wishing that there was a way we could choose our leaders. In saner climes, political parties would have three or four candidates, run polls to guage the mood of the people, which would inevitably influence the outcome of their primaries afterall their main aim is to win the election, is it not?

But over here it's imposition all the way. Which was why I was wishing there was something we could do, a way to pass our message across..

I agree. How I wish our society was a homogenous one with one single ethnic group and religion. Because then the politicians wouldn't be having a field day like they are having, getting away with all sorts.

It's always so easy to play up the ethnic or religious card. "Oh he's my brother so I must vote for him even in the face of glaring incompetence"

Well, may God help us

My hope is that APC or any other remaining party will provide a credible candidate come 2015 .

The one thing i have understand about integrity and character of an individual is when a lot of people are saying good thing about a particular person, 80% I think the character of the person is truly good.

Let forget about ethnicity of any kind, I think taking this country forward to a greater place Is what am craving for. Henceforth, if we are to divide all of us will have to start afresh when what remain for us now is to put all our hand and brain on deck to make this name nigeria that have been on transit reach port.

We need a credible leader.

#Igoforteamcredible
Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by Howmanage: 5:37pm On Sep 19, 2014
activatenigeria: Much ado has been made about recent events in South Africa concerning the Nigerian-owned jet that was found loaded with millions of dollars and that was in the process of procuring arms and a fighter helicopter for the Nigerian military and security agencies. As a former Minister of Aviation, I wish to assure the general public that the flying of large sums of cash by security and intelligence agencies for the purchase of arms in a time of...... [size=28pt]blah blah blah...... [/size]
......He deserves to be accorded the same level of respect from the Muslim community in our country as the Sultan of Sokoto, the leader of the Muslims in Nigeria, is accorded by the Christians. What is good for the goose is surely good for the gander. A word is enough for the wise.

FFK earning his crumbs...

1 Like

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by Eziachi: 6:37pm On Sep 19, 2014
So our dearest man of gods now runs a jet leasing business. I would love to see his jet leasing business certification or don't run one with license in Nigeria?
What is the job of central bank again for the government if something as serious as arm is now paid on cash and carry basis without an invoice. SA don't even know that a big country like Nigeria is coming to buy arm like they are buying vulture head at Jankara market.
Who would have thought you will mix a pastor, jet, millions of dollars and armed smuggling in the same breath and sentence, yet you see and hear morons defending the indefensible.

8 Likes

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by dat9jaguy(m): 6:50pm On Sep 19, 2014
Reuben Abati and Doyin Okupe beware this guy is positioning himself to take over your jobs.That is assuming the guy there now is reelected .

2 Likes

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by musaibnabdul(m): 7:05pm On Sep 19, 2014
Abati, Attack dog (sorry) lion, watch out ffk is already eyeing your jobs. Thrash from a thrashy boy without an atom of dignity.

1 Like

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by 1stola: 7:45pm On Sep 19, 2014
As along as this piece of Shìt is from ffk, I won't bother reading it.
Ffk shut ur fùck up! angry

2 Likes

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by ademoladeji(m): 7:48pm On Sep 19, 2014
Fear Naija....
Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by itsmine: 7:49pm On Sep 19, 2014
ilugunboy:

Are you still one of those thinking it is still a coincidence that from all available jets in the Presidential fleet, the air force fleet and other numerous private aircraft in Nigeria.....the goverment saw only a jet owned by a close confidante of the President suitable for the assignment....?

Let's call it what it is......it was a MONEY LAUNDERING expedition that went awry.

You guys should leave Christians out of this....it was a monkey business involving a pastor .....that is all!
. fact!
ffk must hav had difficult moment trying to put up something dt would be readable. at d end he scored less than average.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè / ESN Kills, Beheads Native Doctor Over Charm Failure / #ifeanyiubahn200perusd Is Now Trending, After He Promised To Restore Naira Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.