Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode (54533 Views)

Why Did Buhari Jail Lateef Jankande, Adekunle Ajasin And Ayo Ajewumi? / Reply to FFK's "The Cash, The Jet And Pastor Orisejiafor" - Cramjones / Who Blinded Prof. Ambrose Ali And Ayo Ojewumi? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by mmmustapha(m): 11:04pm On Sep 19, 2014
Bleep femi kayode Bleep oritsrjafor Bleep Jonathan

1 Like

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by sweetgala(m): 11:05pm On Sep 19, 2014
abrahamolusoji:
Bro 'judge not' whoever a pastor is is for The Lord to decide.ours is to pray for them and ensure our individual actions does not bring our Lords name into disrepute...we're not judges. only God can judge. U sound bitter but don't let it cloud ur good personality

Guy forget that one, how do you know he is serving God? He could be a false prophet , he has made material possessions a thing of importance above Godliness and humility.

3 Likes

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by israelBigFame(m): 11:05pm On Sep 19, 2014
Do you love writing? Gossips? News? Or maybe you wanted to be a journalist, look no further cos this might be it for you
Right now I am looking for someone to Help me blog on my network
No big pay now but I can assure in a year time with hard work your life won't remain this same
Pls Get back to me if you interested
Bbm pin 3312B82D Email-isrealplay@gmail.com phone no- 08060776198.
Best wishes
Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by mentorandfriend(m): 11:06pm On Sep 19, 2014
FotherMucker:

revel in your buffoonery, you unwashed swine. but know this, the monthly payment for selling your soul ends in 2015.

See who is calling another person unwashed swine. Take a look at his moniker. I give up on you. Your silliness has no remedy.
Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by bitterpenis(m): 11:07pm On Sep 19, 2014
EMFF: Christians should b ashamed of themselves for joining unbelievers including Muslims to tarnish d image of their leaders. as someone dat resides in d core north, u won't for once see Muslims insult their leaders b it imams or watever. come to think of it, if d Christian community in Nigeria decides to spend billions in procurement of arms legally or illegally, it is justified. we have suffered most and sacrificed times with out numbered ever since dis boko haram madness started. isn't tym we begin to defend ourselves. pls someone should spare me some crap and for once support our President because d other faith wants him to fail and we re helping dem do that. they wouldn't try it if their brother is in d helm of affairs. Christians pls wise up.

It's not about religion nor tribe or region, it's about leadership, it's about integrity, only those without conscience will support the government of the day, even though the opposition might be worse off, one should be able to condemn what is bad.....because the Muslims in the north don't publicly abuse or insult their leaders doesn't mean other religions shouldn't, if they don't, well probably because the Muslim leaders do not give room to its followers for insults, if the Christian faith were to defend themselves they will do it individually, and not secretly by a supposed head of Christian churches in Nigeria.....the other faith doesn't want him to fail, let's assume they do, he is not even helping matters, he is not trying to succeed.... a true Christian will criticise his/her leader when not on track, a true Christian will not support violence or evil, a true Christian will not kill, a true Christian should have a conscience and always stand for the truth and what is just

8 Likes

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by Nobody: 11:08pm On Sep 19, 2014
mentorandfriend: We could all be wrong at the end, and FFK would be right. Oritsejafor has owned up to owning the jet, but has since declared that it was hired from him, thus he has no authority in what the new owners would use the jet for. Is that too much to understand?
Tinubu attack dogs are obviously not interested in the TRUTH. This is a war between FG and Boko Haram in which Tinubu attack dogs have pitched their tent with boko haram for political reasons. However, the good news is that they have already lost the 2015 political battle

2 Likes

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by Nobody: 11:10pm On Sep 19, 2014
Jk210:
I agree. How I wish our society was a homogenous one with one single ethnic group and religion. Because then the politicians wouldn't be having a field day like they are having, getting away with all sorts.

It's always so easy to play up the ethnic or religious card. "Oh he's my brother so I must vote for him even in the face of glaring incompetence"

Well, may God help us
Look bro, it is not about one single ethnic group , USA is the most diversified country in the world and till today ,if you as a Nigerian should obtain US greencard, No body can trample upon your right as an American Citizen atleast you can challenge your grievances !!

The problem with Nigeria is simply lack of education and re-orientation and the only power the political class have is ''Poverty'' ........

If GEJ started giving each electorate #1,500 on election date , infact He will win APC hands down .... Now, will you blame people that collect the 1,500 ?

Core north is more homogenous than the whole south and NC , yet the most backward in Nigeria ....

MyBro, the people who should play politics in Nigeria are sleeping in their house , 70percent of Nigerian Politician aint suppose to be in Politics they should be in Garage or Jail ......

Look @ what happened to Fayemi, he think na by PhD grin , Fayose , a thugLord, won him by wide margin ...... EKITI is an Homogenous community !!

Until we have a scheme either national or International that will chase the present crops of Politicians away from Political institutions , Nigeria has a long way to go interms of progressive development !!

2 Likes

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by bitterpenis(m): 11:12pm On Sep 19, 2014
gboss4sure:

I have no time for brainless mofos like you. #Stay Clear. Provide a counter claim and void what I wrote instead of talking shit about national issues you have no single idea about.
Like I said you are as DAFT as your example, you lack critical reasoning to contribute anything reasonable hence your lame example, a secondary school pupil won't even come up with such an example.... shows how weak and dull your brain is, I'm not surprised because I'm sure you have wanked the sense out of it

2 Likes

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by ALISMILE(m): 11:12pm On Sep 19, 2014
FFK do u even have an idea of our unreliable u re?I can neva 4get how u shocked me wen u childishly came out to inform d whole world of how u once dated Bianca Ojukwu. U re currently one of d most deceitful and unstable men in dis country. U re very dangerous too and I pity the pple who still take u seriously! I imagine wat u would ve written if u were still in da APC. I don't belong to any party but am sure d APC wud view ur defection as good riddance to bad rubbish. As dubious as d PDP, am sure some of its members wud still feel very uncomfortable wit a dangerous element like u in their party!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by balladin: 11:17pm On Sep 19, 2014
beopened: When God was distributing intelligence......The Jonathanians including FFK were absent hence this silly attempt to spin,embellish and cover up a most heinous crime of both Ayo OritseJETfor backed by the clueless one

If you think we Christians will be fooled into supporting a useless man who parades himself as a man of God when we know that he is nothing but a street hustler in the sinful temple of crass partisanship having left his initial calling,then religious bigots like FFK who we all know is as duplicitious as anything should check their heads very well
Don't let biased media fool you. There is more to this than what seems obvious.
Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by fowowe411: 11:18pm On Sep 19, 2014
I so much love this Ffk of a man because he does his job diligently!.He could actually have left christians out of this and I think he was only trying to appeal to our emotion which he has failed with me already.I won't say anybody is lying or saying the,but various goons on here should ponder on this my simple question-Of all the jets,planes e.t.c that we have in Nigeria,why is it oritsejafor's own that was use to procure millitary weapons?.Infact right now am begininng to believe that it was Jonathan who bought the private jet for this so-called CAN president!.What I think Ayo should do is to resign because he has brought so much disrepute to the body of christ in this country!.*Walks out of the thread*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by ROYALJUKE: 11:19pm On Sep 19, 2014
MOG with a touch of Bling swag!!!

1 Like

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by dvee2: 11:26pm On Sep 19, 2014
This could be new to most of you, but most adults in Plateau state, kaduna state, Nasarawa state and now Taraba state know about the CAN Army. Weapons bought and given to people to kill and revenge for attacks on christian communities in the north and middle belt. It's an open secret,ask people from plateau and kaduna state, CAN have a sleeper underground army. It's an open secret.
This is oritsejafors CAN reply for the incessant attacks on christian in the north by hausa /fulani attacks
Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by DaBullIT(m): 11:41pm On Sep 19, 2014
I have to admit I didn't read it all. Too long but I could make out that FFK says Ayo is Innocent and does not deserve all the insults

For the first or second time I actually agree with FFK

Now for all these holier than thou comments and their authors . cleanse yourself first before you call others sinners

Tb Joshua scammer ,science , talisman

Baba adeboye juju

Oyakilome. Ashawo,scammer

E.t.c. those are the things people say. Jesus said be like me not be like earthly pastor . if your not happy with the way of life of these pastors , ask yourself do you go to church to see , copy or emulate pastors ? If Heavens were to open some of your files , you'd realize that your far more rotten than these pastors

And on Judgement day , Ayo , Chris ,TB non of them will represent you before God , so live your life and let God be the Judge of shepards who mislead/misled the flock
Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by galadima77(m): 12:10am On Sep 20, 2014
please someone should summarize that passage for me...i don't have the stomach for all the lies...abeg....

1 Like

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by abdulabbakar(m): 12:14am On Sep 20, 2014
Mr...Owk FFK abi...You are faraway towards earning ur dues...Ur devotion towards worshipping ur Ogororo master is unrivaled...But this time U need more than words to convince a reasonable man about this Mess...The problem with you is that you are always trying to poke your snout where it aint wanted.

Tell it 2 d birds!

1 Like

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by seunlayi(m): 12:20am On Sep 20, 2014
the leaser and sub leaser has spoken so wetin name dey talk again? I m sure that he is free from all this.

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by abdulabbakar(m): 12:24am On Sep 20, 2014
Metallurgist: The truth can't be eclipse by falsehood, try hard as u may fkk, it does take a genious to spot a blatant cover up lie like this one, one good thing the south african goverment are not APC yet the reject totally this silly, cheap attemp to woodwinkle the truth, shame on orisejafor for abusing his position, shame on fkk for being a political dog, shame on the nigerian goverment for abusing our collective intelegence.
Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by Ilaje44(m): 12:30am On Sep 20, 2014
activatenigeria: ...
I am aware of the fact that the British, the French, the American, the Chinese, the Israeli, the Saudi Arabian and the Russian intelligence and security agencies, amongst many others, have indulged in such covert ‘’cash for arms’’ transactions on numerous occasions in different parts of the world...

I am very much interested to know how Femi got to know about the "clandestine" dealings of the agencies of the named countries above.

Did he has intimate relationships with the involved agencies?

3 Likes

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by mjay5: 12:36am On Sep 20, 2014
DaBullIT: I have to admit I didn't read it all. Too long but I could make out that FFK says Ayo is Innocent and does not deserve all the insults

For the first or second time I actually agree with FFK

Now for all these holier than thou comments and their authors . cleanse yourself first before you call others sinners

Tb Joshua scammer ,science , talisman

Baba adeboye juju

Oyakilome. Ashawo,scammer

E.t.c. those are the things people say. Jesus said be like me not be like earthly pastor . if your not happy with the way of life of these pastors , ask yourself do you go to church to see , copy or emulate pastors ? If Heavens were to open some of your files , you'd realize that your far more rotten than these pastors

And on Judgement day , Ayo , Chris ,TB non of them will represent you before God , so live your life and let God be the Judge of shepards who mislead/misled the flock

I wonder ooo. PHD(Pull Him Down) syndrome: is it papa ayo that is now financing boko haram,after allhe has done to quench this fire of terrorism? Keep cursing allthese pastors...after your much pulling down and curses...Godwill open His arms wide and congratulate you for job well done on the last day. So many of us that claims to know d bible don't know that we are suppose to be praying for him, not insult him. He represent the Christians in Nigeria. Cursin or insulting him is touching d person of Christ. Let us give him the respect he deserves. It has been proven he leased out the plane since august last year. He has spoken and yet many just want him down. Na waaa ooo

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by philips70(m): 12:36am On Sep 20, 2014
gboss4sure: The sezied cash event made me realize how foolish and daft APC and its supporters are and I have resolved never to engage them in any debate. They have no single brain.

For example,

I bought a truck and leased it to a haulage company and i get returns from the service that my truck renders, remember I have no single control over who they rent the truck to nor what they use it to carry. Now if eventually they (haulage company) gets catch transporting cash using my truck how am i to be held responsible when I have no control on what the truck carries and where it goes.

Its a very simple Logic but for APC supporters with no brain, it is too hard to comprehend. That's how they want to rule Nigeria, we shall see

Mr Truck Haulage, even the Oritsejafor and GEJ you guys are sheepishly defending with all your lives are laughing at your collective stupidity in this matter. Your analysis also laughs at you and wishing not a so stupid person dropped it here.When this jet was bought the world knew it was wholly paid for by GEJ and Company. Now we have seen the use. You, crazy Fani and all others should save us this cock and bull stories.

5 Likes

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by PENMIGHT(m): 12:43am On Sep 20, 2014
Neither here nor there......

FFK , anywhere-belle-face!!!

A man devoid of a known character...the gap-toothed chamelion of our politics-scape!

A racist in mind and a hypocrite in colours.

Adorable in all regalia except in the cloak of virtues.

May you not run dry of your weeds.....and may your days be long in the dark alleyway of your hearts.

3 Likes

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by Freelancer00(m): 12:51am On Sep 20, 2014
gboss4sure: The sezied cash event made me realize how foolish and daft APC and its supporters are and I have resolved never to engage them in any debate. They have no single brain.

For example,

I bought a truck and leased it to a haulage company and i get returns from the service that my truck renders, remember I have no single control over who they rent the truck to nor what they use it to carry. Now if eventually they (haulage company) gets catch transporting cash using my truck how am i to be held responsible when I have no control on what the truck carries and where it goes.

Its a very simple Logic but for APC supporters with no brain, it is too hard to comprehend. That's how they want to rule Nigeria, we shall see
Sure u're right but when the person has 11 trucks already and still come and borrow u that has only 1. Now explain that

1 Like

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by ALAYORMII: 1:00am On Sep 20, 2014
I am aware of the fact that the British, the French, the American, the Chinese, the Israeli, the Saudi Arabian and the Russian intelligence and security agencies, amongst many others, have indulged in such covert ‘’cash for arms’’ transactions on numerous occasions in different parts of the world.
They either sell such arms at short notice and off the cuff or they procure them for themselves or for unknown third parties. Even the South Africans themselves have done so on numerous occasions in the past.These are legitimate transactions that are covert and secret in nature but they are certainly not illegal.

If the operations according to you were covert, how is it possible that you(ffk) were able to know they do this also?

Of all the countries in the world, why SA?

If its true that the USA is trying to frustrate the FG's effort of buying weapons openly, why didn't they try buying from Russia who am sure will be willing to sell even at a cheaper price just to spite the US?

There's more to this story than they are telling us.

1 Like

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by Spuggie: 1:12am On Sep 20, 2014
ify84: Christians embarrassed me most times....
u can't see a Muslim talking negative about d sultan like dat over unverified money laundry....
a Muslim fundamentalist promoted a lie and Christians continue from where he stop.... just to embarass d pastor for loyalty to GEJ...
Christians.... we have too many nominal Christians around...
today they will insult islam, tomorrow they will insult themselves..... SHAME shame

This is not about religion bro.....Rise above hate.
unverified money laundry u say, despite the glaring evidence. Christianity is about standing for the truth.
Nigeria will never be great if we continue to think, act and vote based on ethnic and religious lines. we can pray all we want in the church and mosque but things will remain same. There should be strength in diversity as US have shown.
FFK has lost relevance and its high time he realised it

1 Like

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by Nobody: 1:13am On Sep 20, 2014
I believe the picture below says it all. I wonder how much is his cut. FFK you are so not on point with your analysis, guess the whole situation is now an APC maligning PDP. Please don't bring politics into this.

This FFK statement below begs for questioning arrant nonsense so its just a coincidence oritsejafor owns the private jet abi?

(On the South African matter, it is clear that Pastor Oritsejafor was not the owner of the 9.3 million USD and neither was he aware that the cash was being flown on the plane. Though he has confirmed that he was the owner of the plane he has also pointed out the fact that he had leased it out to a company on a long term basis who were themselves subleasing it out to other companies for regular trips.)

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by Olyboy16(m): 1:27am On Sep 20, 2014
EMFF: Christians should b ashamed of themselves for joining unbelievers including Muslims to tarnish d image of their leaders. as someone dat resides in d core north, u won't for once see Muslims insult their leaders b it imams or watever. come to think of it, if d Christian community in Nigeria decides to spend billions in procurement of arms legally or illegally, it is justified. we have suffered most and sacrificed times with out numbered ever since dis boko haram madness started. isn't tym we begin to defend ourselves. pls someone should spare me some crap and for once support our President because d other faith wants him to fail and we re helping dem do that. they wouldn't try it if their brother is in d helm of affairs. Christians pls wise up.
I understand you plea and aspirations. But first i need to scold some silly points made by mr fani kayode.
Mr fani kayode from his speech has clearly shown how stupid, irresponsible and unpatriotic he is by dragging christians into this matter in the first place.
In a country of diverse beliefs and religions at the brink of dis-integration and religious chaos, i didnt expect our leaders and top politicians to still further deteroriate the situation by sprouting religious sentiments, vulgars and hatred campaigns!!
To start with, the boko haram sect is a terrorist group which has even been clearly condemned by muslims all over the world! I have tons of muslim friends who would even go to war against boko haram if they had the merit! And mind you, as opposed to what many christians believe, boko haram is killing muslims too! Do you want to tell me that majority of the population in the north and specificaly borno are christians? As at last year june only 23% of borno state's population are christians and infact are all mostly settled in maiduguri d state capital wich til date hasnt suffered any major bokoharam casualties! So who are the 200,300,50 people, youths, angry vigilantes and civilian jtf bokoharam have been killing? Arnt they mostly (if nt al) muslims and yes..christians together who probably stood up against their inhuman acts or just fell unfortunate of their inhuman actions?
Mr man, aside those obvious facts. I'm a muslim, and i hate the very essence of terrorism! So do most muslims in the SW,SE,SS even NC! A good proof are comments from muslims here on NL condemning the very essence of bokoharam!!
So if you christians nw buy all these weapons, who do wana kill? Who do wana declare war on? Is it the innocent muslims? Cos frm all u have said if u were given a gun to fight you would definitely kill me being a muslim without any crime commited! The only thing this ideous plan would end up bringing is massive religious war! I knw you've neva xperienced war b4, bt to gt a brief of what it looks like. Go search and watch documentaries of the recent muslim-christian conflict in the DR congo.
I am highly disapointed in mr fani kayode for dragging religion into dis mater! He is very irresponsible and selfish!
We can all live as brothers if we join hands to repel these political thugs and terorists! Hating your fellow man wont solve anything pls!

3 Likes

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by OneNaira6: 1:43am On Sep 20, 2014
For the first time, I actually agree with FFK. The guy might be innocent of what's accused of him but naturally, some nigeriams, specfically the political goons of APC, are about persecute first before anything else.

1 Like

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by ALAYORMII: 1:49am On Sep 20, 2014

Some people are just too sillyy

Just bkuz boko haram is killing Christians, does that now give we Christians the right to start procuring arms and ammunition to start killing innocent Muslims?

What will that make us? What's gonna diferentiate us from boko haram?

Is that the doctrine of "if you were slapped in ur right ear turn ur left ear"

The Yorubas say "Eniti afi joye awodi ti ko le gbe ediye" (he who is given a position bur can't perform his duty(ies))

The President is the GCFR(if you know what that means) and he can't crush a handful of insurgents then what will he do if we are invaded by another country?

3 Likes

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by rusher14: 2:43am On Sep 20, 2014
Olyboy16:
I understand you plea and aspirations. But first i need to scold some silly points made by mr fani kayode.
Mr fani kayode from his speech has clearly shown how stupid, irresponsible and unpatriotic he is by dragging christians into this matter in the first place.
In a country of diverse beliefs and religions at the brink of dis-integration and religious chaos, i didnt expect our leaders and top politicians to still further deteroriate the situation by sprouting religious sentiments, vulgars and hatred campaigns!!
To start with, the boko haram sect is a terrorist group which has even been clearly condemned by muslims all over the world! I have tons of muslim friends who would even go to war against boko haram if they had the merit! And mind you, as opposed to what many christians believe, boko haram is killing muslims too! Do you want to tell me that majority of the population in the north and specificaly borno are christians? As at last year june only 23% of borno state's population are christians and infact are all mostly settled in maiduguri d state capital wich til date hasnt suffered any major bokoharam casualties! So who are the 200,300,50 people, youths, angry vigilantes and civilian jtf bokoharam have been killing? Arnt they mostly (if nt al) muslims and yes..christians together who probably stood up against their inhuman acts or just fell unfortunate of their inhuman actions?
Mr man, aside those obvious facts. I'm a muslim, and i hate the very essence of terrorism! So do most muslims in the SW,SE,SS even NC! A good proof are comments from muslims here on NL condemning the very essence of bokoharam!!
So if you christians nw buy all these weapons, who do wana kill? Who do wana declare war on? Is it the innocent muslims? Cos frm all u have said if u were given a gun to fight you would definitely kill me being a muslim without any crime commited! The only thing this ideous plan would end up bringing is massive religious war! I knw you've neva xperienced war b4, bt to gt a brief of what it looks like. Go search and watch documentaries of the recent muslim-christian conflict in the DR congo.
I am highly disapointed in mr fani kayode for dragging religion into dis mater! He is very irresponsible and selfish!
We can all live as brothers if we join hands to repel these political thugs and terorists! Hating your fellow man wont solve anything pls!

I'm a Christian and the views of FFK do not represent the views of every Christian in Nigeria.

Neither do mine I must add.

One question I would like to ask would be what, other than this act could be considered laundering of money?

1 Like

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by Vikky014(f): 3:15am On Sep 20, 2014
Wildrage: The janjaweedians have seized the narratives once more, so many aspiring Robert Ludlums inundating us with their illogical badly written conspiracy thrillers. same theme, different plots, wonder when they are going to wean themselves off tales by moonlight. FFK has raised valid points that should be put under consideration but as usual, for lack of appropriate response they've resorted to name calling. The main boko sympathisers and sponsors must be laughing their lungs out at the sheer depth of stupidity of most Nigerians, and why not, they've succeeded in taking our eyes off the ball.
Its only in a country like Nigeria revisionist in the north and their southern counterparts would succeed in their stupid attempt at labelling innocent people as terrorist and sponsors of terrorist , even when the truth is self evident and some morons would go along with it. If we are to believe their version of the truth, Jonathan, Oritsejafor, ihejirika are the main sponsors of boko haram, what an asinine supposition. The Northerners created a monster and and at infancy fed it with the blood of xtians and strangers, the monster is fully grown now and has become indiscrimate in its consumption , devouring both friends and enemies
mydear God bless you.even in their mosque dt dey preach death to jews and xtains evry friday d sermon ws prepared by CAN i guess.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Oshiomhole And Obaseki’s Credentials By Femi Aribisala / New Burial Law In Anambra State: Obiano Gives Assent / 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.