Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,587 members, 7,823,550 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

My Love, My Life...regrets, Pain And Joy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Love, My Life...regrets, Pain And Joy (2575 Views)

My Love Medicine Is Not Working On Her / I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. / I Love My Girlfriend But I'm Tired And Not Sexually Moved By Her Anymore. . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Love, My Life...regrets, Pain And Joy by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 19, 2014
Growing up wasn't perfect. I grew up with tensions, being the last child of my parents and having siblings a lot older than me. I began to grow older than my age and had intercourse, can't even remember when I began it.
I remember that I once almost had it wit my cousin and his friends. Don't know exactly why I had those feelings. My mom never knew. I also remember her asking why my bossoms were getting as big as they were at an early age. I will share those experiences with you all, because someone needs to know the truth, and ofcourse I begged God for mercy, I stil need someone to talk to
Re: My Love, My Life...regrets, Pain And Joy by Ekiseme(m): 6:12pm On Sep 19, 2014
undecided
Re: My Love, My Life...regrets, Pain And Joy by MizMyColi(f): 6:15pm On Sep 19, 2014
Annkay: Growing up wasn't perfect. I grew up with tensions, being the last child of my parents and having siblings a lot older than me. I began to grow older than my age and had intercourse, can't even remember when I began it.
I remember that I once almost had it wit my cousin and his friends. Don't know exactly why I had those feelings. My mom never knew. I also remember her asking why my bossoms were getting as big as they were at an early age. I will share those experiences with you all, because someone needs to know the truth, and ofcourse I begged God for mercy, I stil need someone to talk to

I'm here Annie.
Let's talk.

What exactly are your thought processes like?
I mean, what are your thoughts right now?
Re: My Love, My Life...regrets, Pain And Joy by kilokeys(m): 6:16pm On Sep 19, 2014
guilt is a worse feeling.. let it go.
Re: My Love, My Life...regrets, Pain And Joy by hungryboy(m): 6:16pm On Sep 19, 2014
I hope say no be andyblaze new alternate account be this oh?
Re: My Love, My Life...regrets, Pain And Joy by vizkiz: 6:17pm On Sep 19, 2014
swirry come talk to me...#opens door

Come inside
Re: My Love, My Life...regrets, Pain And Joy by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 19, 2014
pour it out my dear n trust me u wl be free foreva.
Re: My Love, My Life...regrets, Pain And Joy by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 19, 2014
I understand that many people can get judgemental, but not every one would want to say the truth exactly. I met Jesse(not real name) when he came to stay with his sister, I was a child but I thought I knew it all. He was kind and nice and probably few years older than me. I was excited that I could finally get a boyfriend and be like all the big girls around but I totally forgot that I was still a child
Re: My Love, My Life...regrets, Pain And Joy by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 19, 2014
Everyone is here to talk to you.
Re: My Love, My Life...regrets, Pain And Joy by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 19, 2014
MizMyColi:

I'm here Annie.
Let's talk.

Thanks a lot Miz, glad there's someone who wants to listen. I still have the guilt though, feels like I wasted my innocence
Re: My Love, My Life...regrets, Pain And Joy by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 19, 2014
I remember us getting intimate, the guilt and pain now is unbearable. We did it in his sister's house, it felt I had matured. He got me whatever I wanted but once my mom knew I was getting close to him somehow, she gave me a stern warning. What I didn't know is that I had opened a page that would feel almost impossible to close
Re: My Love, My Life...regrets, Pain And Joy by Sunkyphil(m): 6:32pm On Sep 19, 2014
eeya embarassed cry waiting for d concluding part
Re: My Love, My Life...regrets, Pain And Joy by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 19, 2014
Come on babe, where are u based? Let's meet and do some serious deliverance....
Re: My Love, My Life...regrets, Pain And Joy by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 19, 2014
MrIknowAll: Come on babe, where are u based? Let's meet and do some serious deliverance....

There's need for your humour but darling, this is not something that is funny to me at all. Thanks though for even reading, shows a little bit of concern
Re: My Love, My Life...regrets, Pain And Joy by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 19, 2014
Annkay:

There's need for your humour but darling, this is not something that is funny to me at all. Thanks though for even reading, shows a little bit of concern
c as d "darling" make cold catch me...
Re: My Love, My Life...regrets, Pain And Joy by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 19, 2014
MrIknowAll: c as d "darling" make cold catch me...

Fine, I 'undarling' you
Re: My Love, My Life...regrets, Pain And Joy by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 19, 2014
Annkay:

Fine, I 'undarling' you
LOL... Let's hear d final plot "Darling"
Re: My Love, My Life...regrets, Pain And Joy by sexymoma(f): 6:42pm On Sep 19, 2014
MrIknowAll: Come on babe, where are u based? Let's meet and do some serious deliverance....
must you behave wan kyn whenever you perceive t0t0 ni.. Annie Gurl contunu Jere.
Re: My Love, My Life...regrets, Pain And Joy by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 19, 2014
sexymoma: must you behave wan kyn whenever you perceive t0t0 ni.. Annie Gurl contunu Jere.
NO MA'AM
Re: My Love, My Life...regrets, Pain And Joy by sexymoma(f): 6:46pm On Sep 19, 2014
MrIknowAll: NO MA'AM
so behave yasef.
Re: My Love, My Life...regrets, Pain And Joy by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 19, 2014
sexymoma: so behave yasef.
OK MA'AM
Re: My Love, My Life...regrets, Pain And Joy by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 19, 2014
space booked
Re: My Love, My Life...regrets, Pain And Joy by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 19, 2014
I simply referred to Jesse as my childhood crush.
Ok. Another memory..
My first official boyfriend was a close family friend. I had grown about 3yrs older since Jesse. Sam was nice nd calm, quiet and I once again felt I had it all. He was the best, so I thought. We never had sex, well for over a year of dating (maybe cos he considered me a minor or he rilly loved me). And there I was thinking I was all grown up for an interourse.
Sam and I shared a lot but the inevitable was bound to happen. I demanded for it, he declined but after a while, the feeling became mutual. We made love and we were both naïve. He felt something slimy and thought he came inside me. It was a crazy day cos I recall drinking lots of salt water. That was the only time we had it. He went to school and I wanted to know if what he always professed to me was real. I called him and disguised as my friend told him I was pregnant. He called me to confirm the story and I told him it was true. He never called again nd I wondered what could have happend to me If I was truly pregnant
Re: My Love, My Life...regrets, Pain And Joy by chimerase2: 6:51pm On Sep 19, 2014
MizMyColi:

I'm here Annie.
Let's talk.

amebo allow her land nah tongue undecided
Re: My Love, My Life...regrets, Pain And Joy by valmunich(m): 6:52pm On Sep 19, 2014
Hmmm... You should complete it already OP
Re: My Love, My Life...regrets, Pain And Joy by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 19, 2014
My innocence was taken away by my childish stupidity. I couldn't tell anyone but my bestie Sarah who not too long after had an abortion. Let's say I was hooked up pretty badly. Not proud of my past but am taking a leap of faith for the sake of my future

2 Likes

Re: My Love, My Life...regrets, Pain And Joy by freshness2020: 6:55pm On Sep 19, 2014
Interesting piece! Hope am allowed here!
Re: My Love, My Life...regrets, Pain And Joy by happykidArotiba(m): 6:57pm On Sep 19, 2014
nice piece......following...... ......
Re: My Love, My Life...regrets, Pain And Joy by Taleeysun(f): 7:01pm On Sep 19, 2014
Re: My Love, My Life...regrets, Pain And Joy by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 19, 2014
All before I was eighteen, I did nasty things. I couldn't say exactly how I got offtrack, how I missed it. Why I wasted my innocence and how it would feel if my family who hold me in high esteem knew what I did. Would they still be a family for me or just call me a disgrace? The secret has lived long enough but I dare not tell them
Re: My Love, My Life...regrets, Pain And Joy by MizMyColi(f): 7:13pm On Sep 19, 2014
I have never e-fought before. Dear Lord, this won't be my first time. Amen.

Please Ladies and GentleGuys, as we wait for Annie to complete her story, please, no snide remarks or comments.

Let's give her grace.
As we all know, nobody holy pass grin

Some of us may not understand what it means for her to take this leap of faith, this bold step.
She's my bravest Nairalander of the month.

Please contribute objectively and maturely.

Thank you all, in anticipation of your cooperation.

That said, OP, be sure you're not pulling a rozay on us.

[size=1pt]Ihedinobi2, Apatheist, Obinoscopy, Jaybee3, Ochon pleease come around.[/size]

smiley

2 Likes

Re: My Love, My Life...regrets, Pain And Joy by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 19, 2014
I opened up because I know there are people like me somewhere, holding unto deep secrets and are scared of opening up. You are not alone but you can make d best out of it.
Then i met Steve, well Steve was a really tall guy. The only thing that got me attracted to him was his super intelligence plus every1 sang his praise. I never knew he would one day attempt to r*pe my friend cos he felt I our relationship was having badtimes(and lots of it). Before the intended 'r*pe', he was nice bt stingy. It was all about satisfying his se*ual urges and allthat. I luved him for his intelligence nd ability to make me change my mind in an instant. That was his specialty. I was trying to curb my growing self and emotions. I told him there would be no more intimacy between us but he never cared. One of the reasons we had peristent quarrels.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are Men Permitted To Cheat But Women Arent? / Girl Code: Rules Every Woman Should Live On / Guys, Can You Date This Girl And Still Cheat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.