Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

She Said god Told Her Am Her Husband...advice Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said god Told Her Am Her Husband...advice Me (2173 Views)

''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' / She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready / She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said god Told Her Am Her Husband...advice Me by rattlesnake(m): 6:28pm On Sep 19, 2014
undecided undecided undecided am in deep ****** please guys I need counselling....

There is this lady....I meet her during a training I attended.....during break we just started talking n we spoke about relationship n etc....she said what was NO NEWS TO ME....THAT HER EX CHEATED ON HER SO THEY BROKE UP.....well I made a mistake oooo instead of me to kip fuking shut I started talking to her about relationship... Books I read...experiences I've had...shows ave seen...friends etc told her "why men cheat"...why women feel neglect...told her why she insecure and beefing guys...she is a half south African Lady n half Igbo but grew up in durban....so she told me why many south africans are scared of naija guys....well I tried defending my naija guys n told her Nigeria are smart,intelligent and they care for ladies.....

Hmmmmmmm......she listened with keen interest as I spoke....later to make issues worse...she said she will like to visit Nigeria soon that she wants to see redeemed camp n cannan land....I started telling her the history of churches in Nigeria ( see gbegeeeee) and the beauty of it all....she said she is born again n very prayerful..... Anyway after 3 days the training ended....she left for south Africa then I left for naija....but we communicated frequently through chat.. Watsapp...bbm etc...

One day she started talking one kind to me n for me I'm NOT INTERESTED IN RELATIONSHIP WITY HER....she started telling me things about her self....that her kind of man will be cool,caring etc....then a cold sweat broke on my forehead...I realized she falling in love.....I now deviced a plan....I told her that meee am praying for deliverance ...she laughed and asked why..I said gradually...I'm a womanizer and I cook beans with weed..that have done bad things....she said...hmmmm like what....told her that I slept with my best friends babe n its eating me up n I vowed never to date any woman again......she said calmly that.. No man is perfect..... N after some other talk...we concluded....

To my surprise....she sent me an sms that "god just told her that the dirty clay will bring joy....I asked her wtf that meant... She said that am her husband that I should pray about it...... shocked

Well....I have blocked her from watsapp n BBM....but she has my number but she didn't call me....now am scared...I hope god won't do me something funny CIA I dunno know what her silence is gonna turn into angry

I WAS JUST MAKING THINGS UP to make myself look like a bad guy so i can kill her feelings for me...I DIDNT SLEEP WITH ANY BODYS BABE ABEG OOO
Re: She Said god Told Her Am Her Husband...advice Me by ITbomb(m): 6:36pm On Sep 19, 2014
Kneel son

She called you a dirty clay and you are still looking for advice, let me drive that demon of bad attractions from you

3 Likes

Re: She Said god Told Her Am Her Husband...advice Me by rattlesnake(m): 6:37pm On Sep 19, 2014
ITbomb: Kneel son

She called you a dirty clay and you are still looking for advice, let me drive that demon of bad attractions from you

I WAS JUST MAKING THINGS UP
Re: She Said god Told Her Am Her Husband...advice Me by Sunkyphil(m): 6:38pm On Sep 19, 2014
pesin no even dey c beta thread for nl again

2 Likes

Re: She Said god Told Her Am Her Husband...advice Me by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 19, 2014
She don fall 4 ur bad boy instinct,e sure me die tat both of you are pretending to each other

1 Like

Re: She Said god Told Her Am Her Husband...advice Me by MisterLongman(m): 7:03pm On Sep 19, 2014
Which of the gods told her that you are her husband

1 Like

Re: She Said god Told Her Am Her Husband...advice Me by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 19, 2014
And u wanted to marry me b4 now dis. Hmm mm
Re: She Said god Told Her Am Her Husband...advice Me by niggi4life(m): 7:05pm On Sep 19, 2014
Chop and clean mouth na
Re: She Said god Told Her Am Her Husband...advice Me by Tallesty1(m): 7:17pm On Sep 19, 2014
MisterLongman: Which of the gods told her that you are her husband
Amadioha.
Re: She Said god Told Her Am Her Husband...advice Me by Ebubeslym(m): 7:20pm On Sep 19, 2014
tell her you have contacted Ebola

1 Like

Re: She Said god Told Her Am Her Husband...advice Me by olayincar(m): 7:33pm On Sep 19, 2014
Just passing
Re: She Said god Told Her Am Her Husband...advice Me by rattlesnake(m): 7:33pm On Sep 19, 2014
rozzay: And u wanted to marry me b4 now dis. Hmm mm
its because of u that am running from her my love rozzay cry
Re: She Said god Told Her Am Her Husband...advice Me by karkel(m): 7:38pm On Sep 19, 2014
Wetin u want make we for u
Re: She Said god Told Her Am Her Husband...advice Me by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 19, 2014
rattlesnake: its because of u that am running from her my love rozzay cry
Have u gotten d money sha
Re: She Said god Told Her Am Her Husband...advice Me by rattlesnake(m): 7:45pm On Sep 19, 2014
rozzay:
Have u gotten d money sha

money is never a problem for my baby...but rozay u know U OFFENDED ME ABI?U TOOK MY LOVE AND lipsrsealed
Re: She Said god Told Her Am Her Husband...advice Me by sweetgala(m): 7:46pm On Sep 19, 2014
You don catch am, one time
Re: She Said god Told Her Am Her Husband...advice Me by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 19, 2014
rattlesnake:

money is never a problem for my baby...but rozay u know U OFFENDED ME ABI?U TOOK MY LOVE AND lipsrsealed
Wat did I do dear
Re: She Said god Told Her Am Her Husband...advice Me by rattlesnake(m): 8:47pm On Sep 19, 2014
rozzay:
Wat did I do dear
nothing ...u are so pretty babe....getting to my head wink
Re: She Said god Told Her Am Her Husband...advice Me by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 19, 2014
I think you should marry her. You will live long grin no seriously you will. smiley
Re: She Said god Told Her Am Her Husband...advice Me by AfricanApple(f): 9:07pm On Sep 19, 2014
eh ehn, so dis it. so u were lying all dis while, no wonder god showed me u are d one. I still loff u so much!!!!!!! don't leave me[quote author=rattlesnake]
Re: She Said god Told Her Am Her Husband...advice Me by rattlesnake(m): 9:19pm On Sep 19, 2014
AfricanApple: eh ehn, so dis it. so u were lying all dis while, no wonder god showed me u are d one. I still loff u so much!!!!!!! don't leave me
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked angry rozzay come ooo see ooo girl looking for my trouble angry angry beat her for me
Re: She Said god Told Her Am Her Husband...advice Me by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 19, 2014
datalossvictim1: I think you should marry her. You will live long grin no seriously you will. smiley
I wish
Re: She Said god Told Her Am Her Husband...advice Me by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 19, 2014
CFCfan:
I wish

Lol what are you wishing grin
Re: She Said god Told Her Am Her Husband...advice Me by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 19, 2014
rattlesnake: shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked angry rozzay come ooo see ooo girl looking for my trouble angry angry beat her for me
Eermm dear am on my way for a vigil nd my pastor warned us not to fite b4 coming. In d morning wen am spirit filled I will deal with anybody. Nyte dear
Re: She Said god Told Her Am Her Husband...advice Me by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 19, 2014
AfricanApple: eh ehn, so dis it. so u were lying all dis while, no wonder god showed me u are d one. I still loff u so much!!!!!!! don't leave me

Lol
Re: She Said god Told Her Am Her Husband...advice Me by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 19, 2014
datalossvictim1:

Lol what are you wishing grin
That God will tell me you are my partner grin
Re: She Said god Told Her Am Her Husband...advice Me by rattlesnake(m): 9:33pm On Sep 19, 2014
rozzay:
Eermm dear am on my way for a vigil nd my pastor warned us not to fite b4 coming. In d morning wen am spirit filled I will deal with anybody. Nyte dear

ok pray for us...lolol
Re: She Said god Told Her Am Her Husband...advice Me by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 19, 2014
CFCfan:
That God will tell me you are my partner grin

Lol okay I hope your wish comes true grin
Re: She Said god Told Her Am Her Husband...advice Me by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 19, 2014
datalossvictim1:

Lol okay I hope your wish comes true grin
I say a big amen to that. I know diaris God.
Re: She Said god Told Her Am Her Husband...advice Me by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 19, 2014
CFCfan:
I say a big amen to that. I know diaris God.

Aawww hahah yes oo PJ knows too.
Re: She Said god Told Her Am Her Husband...advice Me by Charles4075(m): 9:50pm On Sep 19, 2014
Op, is this the gods that told her you were her hubby?

Re: She Said god Told Her Am Her Husband...advice Me by chimerase2: 9:56pm On Sep 19, 2014
rozzay:
grin grin
Hope amu de pastor cheesy undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Your Cut Off Age For Marriage? / 7 Things Men Notice Instantly About A Lady / I Dont Enjoy Sex Is It Bad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.