Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,109 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

She Said god Told Her Am Her Husband...advice Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said god Told Her Am Her Husband...advice Me (2169 Views)

''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' / She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready / She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Said god Told Her Am Her Husband...advice Me by free2ryhme: 12:09am On Sep 20, 2014
Stupid thread just full this section of nairaland

Seun see d reason y u no buy N24m range rover

1 Like

Re: She Said god Told Her Am Her Husband...advice Me by rattlesnake(m): 7:42am On Sep 20, 2014
Where is my rozzay.....am missing her....sleep sha cos I know u are resting from night vigil...
Re: She Said god Told Her Am Her Husband...advice Me by 100Cents: 12:18pm On Sep 20, 2014
When the woman does the falling in love, you are better secure.

Go and pray to God and confirm..
Re: She Said god Told Her Am Her Husband...advice Me by 100Cents: 12:37pm On Sep 20, 2014
rozzay: And u wanted to marry me b4 now dis. Hmm mm

I dey too.

Let him marry the south African..
Re: She Said god Told Her Am Her Husband...advice Me by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 20, 2014
rattlesnake: Where is my rozzay.....am missing her....sleep sha cos I know u are resting from night vigil...
Halo dear. Thank u am up now, going for a wedding
Re: She Said god Told Her Am Her Husband...advice Me by rattlesnake(m): 12:59pm On Sep 20, 2014
rozzay:
Halo dear. Thank u am up now, going for a wedding
OK ....... I can imagine how beautiful u look
Re: She Said god Told Her Am Her Husband...advice Me by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 20, 2014
rattlesnake: OK ....... I can imagine how beautiful u look
Thank u dear
Re: She Said god Told Her Am Her Husband...advice Me by rattlesnake(m): 2:30pm On Sep 20, 2014
rozzay:
Thank u dear
u welcome rozzay bae
Re: She Said god Told Her Am Her Husband...advice Me by Abbey2sam(m): 2:35pm On Sep 20, 2014
rattlesnake:

I WAS JUST MAKING THINGS UP

buh she called you a bad clay .......

you need deliverance
Re: She Said god Told Her Am Her Husband...advice Me by lawrenceunaa: 3:09pm On Sep 20, 2014
when 'em ladies are fading out the would device a means of tie a man down undecided

No be only god na gods and goddesses shocked
Re: She Said god Told Her Am Her Husband...advice Me by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 20, 2014
rattlesnake: undecided undecided undecided am in deep ****** please guys I need counselling....

There is this lady....I meet her during a training I attended.....during break we just started talking n we spoke about relationship n etc....she said what was NO NEWS TO ME....THAT HER EX CHEATED ON HER SO THEY BROKE UP.....well I made a mistake oooo instead of me to kip fuking shut I started talking to her about relationship... Books I read...experiences I've had...shows ave seen...friends etc told her "why men cheat"...why women feel neglect...told her why she insecure and beefing guys...she is a half south African Lady n half Igbo but grew up in durban....so she told me why many south africans are scared of naija guys....well I tried defending my naija guys n told her Nigeria are smart,intelligent and they care for ladies.....

Hmmmmmmm......she listened with keen interest as I spoke....later to make issues worse...she said she will like to visit Nigeria soon that she wants to see redeemed camp n cannan land....I started telling her the history of churches in Nigeria ( see gbegeeeee) and the beauty of it all....she said she is born again n very prayerful..... Anyway after 3 days the training ended....she left for south Africa then I left for naija....but we communicated frequently through chat.. Watsapp...bbm etc...

One day she started talking one kind to me n for me I'm NOT INTERESTED IN RELATIONSHIP WITY HER....she started telling me things about her self....that her kind of man will be cool,caring etc....then a cold sweat broke on my forehead...I realized she falling in love.....I now deviced a plan....I told her that meee am praying for deliverance ...she laughed and asked why..I said gradually...I'm a womanizer and I cook beans with weed..that have done bad things....she said...hmmmm like what....told her that I slept with my best friends babe n its eating me up n I vowed never to date any woman again......she said calmly that.. No man is perfect..... N after some other talk...we concluded....

To my surprise....she sent me an sms that "god just told her that the dirty clay will bring joy....I asked her wtf that meant... She said that am her husband that I should pray about it...... shocked

Well....I have blocked her from watsapp n BBM....but she has my number but she didn't call me....now am scared...I hope god won't do me something funny CIA I dunno know what her silence is gonna turn into angry

I WAS JUST MAKING THINGS UP to make myself look like a bad guy so i can kill her feelings for me...I DIDNT SLEEP WITH ANY BODYS BABE ABEG OOO
. Well pray abt it 2 nd let GoD speak 2 about wat u do,peace!
Re: She Said god Told Her Am Her Husband...advice Me by peteruuu(m): 1:11pm On Dec 03, 2014
Ebubeslym:
tell her you have contacted Ebola

1 Like

Re: She Said god Told Her Am Her Husband...advice Me by peteruuu(m): 1:16pm On Dec 03, 2014
This one is real

I say this one is real

1 Like

Re: She Said god Told Her Am Her Husband...advice Me by 100Cents: 3:33pm On Dec 03, 2014
Tell her that you have been taken..
Re: She Said god Told Her Am Her Husband...advice Me by Blackfire(m): 3:46pm On Dec 03, 2014
abeg if anybody see 'les' tell am say blackfire dey look for am
Re: She Said god Told Her Am Her Husband...advice Me by drnoel: 5:31pm On Dec 03, 2014
MisterLongman:
Which of the gods told her that you are her husband

Pls ooh, help me ask her cos if its the God of Abram that is my personal person. He didnt tell her any such thing. It must be the gods of whatever she drank at that time.
Re: She Said god Told Her Am Her Husband...advice Me by Les: 7:42pm On Dec 03, 2014
Blackfire:
abeg if anybody see 'les' tell am say blackfire dey look for am
if you do not tell me why now, something will definitely backfire, isiro??

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Qualities Of A Real Woman / Be Sincere, What Would You Do? / The Cause Of Problems In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.