Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,781 members, 7,810,036 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

The Guy Code (no Women, Girls, Ladies, Maidens, Or Hoes Allowed) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Guy Code (no Women, Girls, Ladies, Maidens, Or Hoes Allowed) (37196 Views)

Reasons Why Girls/ladies Date Older Guys. / 10 Confusing Behaviours Of Girls/Ladies / GUY CODE: Why Every Single Guy Should Have Multiple Girlfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Guy Code (no Women, Girls, Ladies, Maidens, Or Hoes Allowed) by SUGARSON(m): 8:13pm On Sep 19, 2014
THIS CODE IS INDEED CODED!
Re: The Guy Code (no Women, Girls, Ladies, Maidens, Or Hoes Allowed) by timilehing(m): 8:14pm On Sep 19, 2014
@Op, how many guys can recite 10 of this yeye code??
Re: The Guy Code (no Women, Girls, Ladies, Maidens, Or Hoes Allowed) by Dcaliphate(m): 8:15pm On Sep 19, 2014
ermm, so... i'm to read all this this Friday night
Re: The Guy Code (no Women, Girls, Ladies, Maidens, Or Hoes Allowed) by Zammydagreat(m): 8:16pm On Sep 19, 2014
Eyes just dey turn me as I dey read dis rubbish post
Re: The Guy Code (no Women, Girls, Ladies, Maidens, Or Hoes Allowed) by kilokeys(m): 8:18pm On Sep 19, 2014
this is nairaland.. not dollarland..

when u copy and paste.. pls tropicalize ur posts..

anyway.. the code that applies to me

1. dont ever ask my sister out if u r jobless or if we dey flex together..

2. an ex is a no-no... we r 7billion on earth.. its better u date a chinese than woo my ex .

2 Likes

Re: The Guy Code (no Women, Girls, Ladies, Maidens, Or Hoes Allowed) by acenazt: 8:19pm On Sep 19, 2014
mehn guy code no fair. my padi sista don grow sexy over night. but sake of say her bros na my main guy,she come turn my little sis. well God bless the guy wey make her cry. I go chop him pale

1 Like

Re: The Guy Code (no Women, Girls, Ladies, Maidens, Or Hoes Allowed) by kennosklint(m): 8:19pm On Sep 19, 2014
Wats dis all about sef
Re: The Guy Code (no Women, Girls, Ladies, Maidens, Or Hoes Allowed) by YurFatHer: 8:19pm On Sep 19, 2014
Hmnnn undecided
Re: The Guy Code (no Women, Girls, Ladies, Maidens, Or Hoes Allowed) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 19, 2014
Guy Code 101; stop liking girls pictures, comments and lame posts on Nairaland even when it disagrees with your principle, cos you wanna sha.g her.

7 Likes

Re: The Guy Code (no Women, Girls, Ladies, Maidens, Or Hoes Allowed) by chimerase2: 8:21pm On Sep 19, 2014
Pls summary biko undecided
Re: The Guy Code (no Women, Girls, Ladies, Maidens, Or Hoes Allowed) by Godskidmidas(m): 8:21pm On Sep 19, 2014
. In an empty room, car, ect., a man can not ask another man if he
is mad because he isn’t talking.
funny one

3 Likes

Re: The Guy Code (no Women, Girls, Ladies, Maidens, Or Hoes Allowed) by Akachukwuvic(m): 8:22pm On Sep 19, 2014
so bored
Re: The Guy Code (no Women, Girls, Ladies, Maidens, Or Hoes Allowed) by kilokeys(m): 8:23pm On Sep 19, 2014
Waspy: Nice one Op....These ain't all you know. I was trying to explain a guy code to a female friend and she failed to get the drill.

Lotta codes smiley
r u kidding me.. ? u should be burnt at the stake..
it isnt a code if u tell the ladies.. argghhh

5 Likes

Re: The Guy Code (no Women, Girls, Ladies, Maidens, Or Hoes Allowed) by drealnamdy(m): 8:23pm On Sep 19, 2014
Am sure this was compiled by one teenage jobless boy somwhere that is bored beyond reasonable doubt......errant Nonsense...#code. No1 guys dont talk much....or read dis long azz write up....ewu!! angry
Re: The Guy Code (no Women, Girls, Ladies, Maidens, Or Hoes Allowed) by zonax(m): 8:24pm On Sep 19, 2014
You can forgive a buddy when you catch him on top of your babe but not when in a wrong place talking to your sister.

2 Likes

Re: The Guy Code (no Women, Girls, Ladies, Maidens, Or Hoes Allowed) by fyneboi79(m): 8:25pm On Sep 19, 2014
Cool grin
Re: The Guy Code (no Women, Girls, Ladies, Maidens, Or Hoes Allowed) by Alexebo(m): 8:27pm On Sep 19, 2014
guy i comot my cap 4 u.....you ar d man.....d few i jst read made me wanna comment....tuale baba.....going bak to finish it cos i am a man

3 Likes

Re: The Guy Code (no Women, Girls, Ladies, Maidens, Or Hoes Allowed) by AfricanApple(f): 8:28pm On Sep 19, 2014
longest post I've ever seen on nl. did one na yeye code o na only Nairaland boys get am
Re: The Guy Code (no Women, Girls, Ladies, Maidens, Or Hoes Allowed) by MabraO: 8:31pm On Sep 19, 2014
I find myself doing majorly all of these nd my friends tell me am weird
Now I know y
I wished dey could read this and know y tio
The guy code

1 Like

Re: The Guy Code (no Women, Girls, Ladies, Maidens, Or Hoes Allowed) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 19, 2014
Mahn...You gotta pity ugly chicks born in the 21st century.
Re: The Guy Code (no Women, Girls, Ladies, Maidens, Or Hoes Allowed) by Chubhie: 8:33pm On Sep 19, 2014
As a coded guy, have tried my very best to live a principled life. I once worked with a Boss-very well known. He had lovely daughters and female workers that were quite tempting with all the green lights getting thrown at one. I knew the rules that any female linked to my Boss is a no go area. He loved me for that! And I was entrusted to take care of his family where ever his not around. Have bumped most times into his wife and daughters naked. Whether accidental or by design I still can't say. But, I always look forward to their hugs nothing more.

6 Likes

Re: The Guy Code (no Women, Girls, Ladies, Maidens, Or Hoes Allowed) by Chubhie: 8:35pm On Sep 19, 2014
MabraO: I find myself doing majorly all of these nd my friends tell me am weird
Now I know y
I wished dey could read this and know y tio
The guy code
I can understand the feelings.
Re: The Guy Code (no Women, Girls, Ladies, Maidens, Or Hoes Allowed) by 50calibre(m): 8:35pm On Sep 19, 2014
Looool I pretty much abide by most of these codes, they're just my way of life, rather than a code however I disagree with a few of them.

The two major ones

- Remembering birthdays: I remember my friends's birthdays, they remember mine & celebrating it is not optional, it must be celebrated even if it means physically dragging you out of the house.

- Sleeping on the same bed: Not sleeping on the same bed with your friends is un-feasible. Even from my days in Uni, sometime friends crash at my place & vice versa, we share bed. Everyone is straight, no worries about that.
Re: The Guy Code (no Women, Girls, Ladies, Maidens, Or Hoes Allowed) by WoodcrestMayor(m): 8:36pm On Sep 19, 2014
Funny post cheesy cheesy cheesy

These are tinz guyz do without thinking abt dem.
Just imagine a Chelsea vs Man utd matchday and a guy walks in and asks "which teams are playing" .I'm sure nobody 'll answer his question cheesy

Nice one OP...had a good laff smiley

2 Likes

Re: The Guy Code (no Women, Girls, Ladies, Maidens, Or Hoes Allowed) by peculiar3(m): 8:37pm On Sep 19, 2014
...the codes are for the Ops and his village peeps alone tongue tongue tongue
Re: The Guy Code (no Women, Girls, Ladies, Maidens, Or Hoes Allowed) by RentedReality(m): 8:38pm On Sep 19, 2014
This some bull****.

Put the same thing up a few days back and its rip off makes FP?

https://www.nairaland.com/1904608/bro-code-king-james-iii

The reality here is really twisted.
Re: The Guy Code (no Women, Girls, Ladies, Maidens, Or Hoes Allowed) by Oaktree(m): 8:38pm On Sep 19, 2014
Codes, Brain stress,Let's Un code!!!
Re: The Guy Code (no Women, Girls, Ladies, Maidens, Or Hoes Allowed) by freshness2020: 8:38pm On Sep 19, 2014
#get rich or die trying !
Re: The Guy Code (no Women, Girls, Ladies, Maidens, Or Hoes Allowed) by tonyx4x44(m): 8:39pm On Sep 19, 2014
bushdoc9919:

Yes...like any guy would do that!

Change your friends!
Re: The Guy Code (no Women, Girls, Ladies, Maidens, Or Hoes Allowed) by WoodcrestMayor(m): 8:40pm On Sep 19, 2014
Na why e be code...no one needs to recite.It comes to us naturally grin
timilehing: @Op, how many guys can recite 10 of this yeye code??
Re: The Guy Code (no Women, Girls, Ladies, Maidens, Or Hoes Allowed) by Herrmes: 8:41pm On Sep 19, 2014
Rec'd

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Most Girls Already Have Back Up Plans Of Various Guys - How To Deal With This / I'm Scared Of Approaching A Girl Because I'm Broke / Man Curses His Ex-Girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.