Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,787 members, 7,956,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:23 PM

The Guy Code (no Women, Girls, Ladies, Maidens, Or Hoes Allowed) - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Guy Code (no Women, Girls, Ladies, Maidens, Or Hoes Allowed) (37431 Views)

Reasons Why Girls/ladies Date Older Guys. / 10 Confusing Behaviours Of Girls/Ladies / GUY CODE: Why Every Single Guy Should Have Multiple Girlfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Guy Code (no Women, Girls, Ladies, Maidens, Or Hoes Allowed) by Heritage7(m): 4:55pm On Sep 20, 2014
allow too many codes in your... you will just die CODED!!!

Time of death: unknown
Place of death: unknown
Cause....: unknown
Report:........CODED DEATH

2 Likes

Re: The Guy Code (no Women, Girls, Ladies, Maidens, Or Hoes Allowed) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 20, 2014
Never bleep your gal's girlfriend more than once. If she finds out it was once, claim the victim that you were seduced while under the influence of alcohol then apologise and she will forgive you and give your maximum support if she chooses to banish her girlfriend from her circle of friends. But if you do it more than once then you are guilty as charged and does not deserve forgiveness from any one including your grandfather.

3 Likes

Re: The Guy Code (no Women, Girls, Ladies, Maidens, Or Hoes Allowed) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 20, 2014
Never flirt with another man's babe in his presence. It is totally disrespectful to all men of all colours and ages. However, behind his back, the choice is entirely yours.

4 Likes

Re: The Guy Code (no Women, Girls, Ladies, Maidens, Or Hoes Allowed) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 20, 2014
It is a taboo to play love songs when you are with another man alone in a car or in a room. Change the song to rap, high life or Fela.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Guy Code (no Women, Girls, Ladies, Maidens, Or Hoes Allowed) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 20, 2014
Under no circumstances should you light up a cigarette for another man unless he is a veteran who lost his his two hands in war or there's a contagious disease like ebola in town and you want to maintain minimal external contact with your personal belongings and always make him understand.

1 Like

Re: The Guy Code (no Women, Girls, Ladies, Maidens, Or Hoes Allowed) by officialcharlz(m): 7:37pm On Sep 20, 2014
too long and we dey naija abeg.
Re: The Guy Code (no Women, Girls, Ladies, Maidens, Or Hoes Allowed) by deinmaafie(f): 9:09pm On Sep 20, 2014
grin knock knock! permission to come in

watch out for Gals code
Re: The Guy Code (no Women, Girls, Ladies, Maidens, Or Hoes Allowed) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Sep 20, 2014
never call a fellow man sweet names instead insulting Names like idiot, mumu,mugu are welcomed
Re: The Guy Code (no Women, Girls, Ladies, Maidens, Or Hoes Allowed) by khukhi(f): 6:34am On Sep 21, 2014
nickz: angry angry sadI TAKE NUMBER1 MORE IMPORTANT THAN MY LIFE

you shall not look at my sister twice except you can lick your elbow angry angry

Masterpiece we need to talk. I lost your contacts a while back. Please contact me via email.
Re: The Guy Code (no Women, Girls, Ladies, Maidens, Or Hoes Allowed) by SHOPPERS(m): 8:46am On Sep 21, 2014
I saw her first does not count. Only "I approached her first"
The first guy to man up and sweettalk her is the only legal Partner.

Plus if you got a free, a free kittycat or anything free, thou shall pass it on to a friend

1 Like

Re: The Guy Code (no Women, Girls, Ladies, Maidens, Or Hoes Allowed) by nickz(m): 10:20am On Sep 21, 2014
khukhi:

Masterpiece we need to talk. I lost your contacts a while back. Please contact me via email.
Do I know you??
Re: The Guy Code (no Women, Girls, Ladies, Maidens, Or Hoes Allowed) by chibarbie(f): 8:51pm On Sep 22, 2014
I see
Re: The Guy Code (no Women, Girls, Ladies, Maidens, Or Hoes Allowed) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 28, 2014
Never ever quote an outrageously long post unless you are a fa'g, imbe'cile, ins'ane, retar'ded or just generally fu'cked up mentally! Reading it the first time was bad enough. angry
Never ever spoon feed another guy. If he's on the verge of death, you're allowed to stick a funnel in his mouth and let him chug the food. grin
The only time you're allowed to slap a guy's a'ss is if he can't afford a horse. cheesy
Re: The Guy Code (no Women, Girls, Ladies, Maidens, Or Hoes Allowed) by tonyx4x44(m): 2:53am On Mar 28, 2015
www.nairaland.com/1911095/guy-code-no-women-girls

topic done already with over 60 guy codes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Hilarious Naija Break Up Lines / Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? / Things You Must Work On Before You Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.