Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Don't Really Know How To Approach This: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Really Know How To Approach This: (782 Views)

Do Nigerian Girls Really Know The Meaning Of "Orente"? / If U'r Shy To Approach A Girl U Admire, Dis Is Just A Simple Trick. / How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Really Know How To Approach This: by Majorify: 7:36pm On Sep 19, 2014
I have this girl. She is d junior sister to my very good friend. I recently started developing dis feeling for her. We do chat, talk bt stil don't know how to open up to her considering that we hav been friends for sometime and she is a introvent.

Sincere advice pls
Re: Don't Really Know How To Approach This: by kilokeys(m): 7:39pm On Sep 19, 2014
i dont think u like her enough..

conji is a bastard.. a respecter of no man...
Re: Don't Really Know How To Approach This: by Majorify: 7:40pm On Sep 19, 2014
kilokeys: i dont think u like her enough..

conji is a bastard.. a respecter of no man...

Blv me wen I say I do.
Re: Don't Really Know How To Approach This: by kilokeys(m): 7:48pm On Sep 19, 2014
Majorify:
Blv me wen I say I do.

if u really do.. go for it.. slyly at first.. ask abt her anytime frm her elder sister.. let her see d fire in ur eyes. find someway to let her know u r into her sis..

if u don't have a job, aren't ready for marriage.. guy just collect her pinshure den do soapy.. no need

1 Like

Re: Don't Really Know How To Approach This: by spankyflex(m): 8:42pm On Sep 19, 2014
kilokeys:

if u really do.. go for it.. slyly at first.. ask abt her anytime frm her elder sister.. let her see d fire in ur eyes. find someway to let her know u r into her sis..

if u don't have a job, aren't ready for marriage.. guy just collect her pinshure den do soapy.. no need
hahahaha bad guy
Re: Don't Really Know How To Approach This: by Tymax(m): 8:47pm On Sep 19, 2014
Is your friend cool with it? Have you told him?
Re: Don't Really Know How To Approach This: by Nobody: 11:26pm On Sep 19, 2014
#DOCTORLOVE#
first off,lemme ask you a fwe questions;
1.How long have you been talking to her..
2.The nature of ur convo,how is it?.is it friendly,interesting or boring?.
3.How are you on a scale of 10 in dressing?.
4.Are you smooth with words?.
5.is your friend comfortable with you making a move?
Quote me when ur about to answer this questions.
Re: Don't Really Know How To Approach This: by coolsegun2002: 6:24am On Sep 20, 2014
Just forget Dat feeling .....u r guy naaaa....boiz no dey like make their friends date their sister lai lai....especially when u r sharp guy..u dey look for trouble ooooo...
Re: Don't Really Know How To Approach This: by lawrenceunaa: 9:54am On Sep 20, 2014
guys code says you should first seek the permission of ya frn undecided shocked

(1) (Reply)

5 Simple Things That Will Improve Your Relationship / Who Should Love More ?? / Love Stroke: Too Ugly? Too Short? Here's How To Turn Your Flaw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.