Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days (31763 Views)

Lagos Assembly Orders Relocation Of Mile 12 And Owode Markets / Top 20 Biggest And Busiest Markets In Nigeria / Nigerian Naira Or Ghanaian Cedi Which Is Stronger? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Go Down)

Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by OXYGENO1: 12:28am On Sep 20, 2014
Good for nothing fools.Apart from bombing and killing each other what useful thing can u fools be used for.?

1 Like

Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by wickyyolo: 12:28am On Sep 20, 2014
OXYGENO1: Giant of your mother!!!!!! have u even heard animals outside that useless smelly country of yours using that name to address you fools.And besides who will jealous foolish people and terrorists.

Why are you angry of nigerians in ghana? Can't you guys handle fair competition ? Nigerians have higher IQ than ghanians chimpanzees, is that why you're angry with them ??
Ghana confused country.
Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by OXYGENO1: 12:30am On Sep 20, 2014
wickyyolo:

Why are you angry of nigerians in ghana? Can't you guys handle fair competition ? Nigerians have higher IQ than ghanians chimpanzees, is that why you're angry with them ??
Ghana confused country.
Ok then u fools should allow boko haram to operate because afterall its a competition between them and your useless asylum seekers army. Or u people are too foolish to compete with them?STINKING MUMUGERIAN APE.

3 Likes

Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by mrham03(m): 12:35am On Sep 20, 2014
Mumu nation of fools. Naija must go part 2 is about to happen. We will get rid of all the nigerian rats in ghana. Hahahaha, what a happy moment

2 Likes

Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by wickyyolo: 12:38am On Sep 20, 2014
OXYGENO1: Ok then u fools should allow boko haram to operate because afterall its a competition between them and your useless asylum seekers army. Or u people are too foolish to compete with them?STINKING MUMUGERIAN APE.

I guess you didn't read the wikileaks documents about boko haram. Those people aren't Nigerians they're muslims from neighbouring countries trying to get an islamic state in Nigeria. They're being sponsored from outside nigeria. Americans want to use them to make the country ungovernable so they can invade our country by trying to help us and take charge of our natural resources. Don't think we're killing ourselves. Know the truth and it shall set you free from your ignorance about us(nigeria)
Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by mrham03(m): 12:40am On Sep 20, 2014
PetroDolla3: that is the point. the applies to all foreigners in Ghana yet these apes always want to make it look as if they are being targeted! Me I want to see them leave asap! at least just to see whether the Ghanaian economy will collapse as their foolish country men often say grin grin grin hahahahahahah shitnigeria must go grin nothing spoil grin grin
yeah, they will leave. We will sack them all from ghana. we will make sure they never forget that moment in their filthy history

3 Likes

Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by sexyviper: 12:40am On Sep 20, 2014
Dreyl: I wonder what nigerians are still doing in that useless gaynaian ant country.
as if Nigeria is safe enough for us, mumu dey worry most of una, i am 100% sure ibos are the ones that has been shouting on dis thread

2 Likes

Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by wickyyolo: 12:41am On Sep 20, 2014
JEALOUSY IS FOR THE WEAK. THEY'RE NOT HAPPY NIGERIANS ARE MAKING IT IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY.
Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by mrham03(m): 12:43am On Sep 20, 2014
wickyyolo: JEALOUSY IS FOR THE WEAK. THEY'RE NOT HAPPY NIGERIANS ARE MAKING IT IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY.
5 million naija rats are about to sacked from ghana. Hahahahaha naija must comot part2

2 Likes

Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by wickyyolo: 12:44am On Sep 20, 2014
Ghanians are jealous because we're making lot of money from them and sending it back to Nigeria to improve our economy.
Think of something to do in Nigeria so you can help your country. Bunch of idle brains.
Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by wickyyolo: 12:46am On Sep 20, 2014
mrham03: 5 million naija rats are about to sacked from ghana. Hahahahaha naija must comot part2
We will accomondate them while we watch your economy collapse from outside. Its gonna be fun.
Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by mrham03(m): 12:48am On Sep 20, 2014
PrettyPrisca: .....dear oxygen ur thinking faculty is faulty seriously what's d mumu stuff all about?that's my opinion must u resort to bullyin?guess ur fada na Ghanian....or a deported Ghana must go.
shame on u grandma, go home and sleep. ur eyes are faulty
Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by mrham03(m): 12:51am On Sep 20, 2014
wickyyolo:
We will accomondate them while we watch your economy collapse from outside. Its gonna be fun.
hahahaha guess what? We dont care. Hahahaha naija rats must comot part 2. our economy will be rid of ungrateful opportunist like naija rats. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by wickyyolo: 12:58am On Sep 20, 2014
mrham03: hahahaha guess what? We dont care. Hahahaha naija rats must comot part 2. our economy will be rid of ungrateful opportunist like naija rats. Lol

Guess what. Survival is dependent on using opportunities. We see opportunities and we take it.
Sorry its hard for the greats(nigerians) to teach fools how to be great.
We expect to see you in future asking for help.
Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by OXYGENO1: 12:59am On Sep 20, 2014
wickyyolo: Ghanians are jealous because we're making lot of money from them and sending it back to Nigeria to improve our economy.
Think of something to do in Nigeria so you can help your country. Bunch of idle brains.
How can a country like nigeria be improved? Maybe unless all the current generation of nigerians are all dead and gone because almost all nigerians are fools with dead brains.

2 Likes

Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by mrham03(m): 12:59am On Sep 20, 2014
diablos a.k.a iconize where are u now? Next time dont ever try to act foolishly against ghanaians okay. We beat ur smelly, unwashed ass. Great job to ghanaians in the building: ilovegh, jiggamangh,petrodollar,oxygen,buzzmania u guys are awesome! We rule nairaland

4 Likes

Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by OXYGENO1: 1:01am On Sep 20, 2014
wickyyolo:
Have you finished talking about how boko haram are killing you fools like flies.
Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by wickyyolo: 1:02am On Sep 20, 2014
OXYGENO1: How can a country like nigeria be improved? Maybe unless all the current generation of nigerians are all dead and gone because almost all nigerians are fools with dead brains.
We're fools right ? Last I checked Nairaland wasn't designed by a ghanian.

1 Like

Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by mrham03(m): 1:02am On Sep 20, 2014
wickyyolo:

Guess what. Survival is dependent on using opportunities. We see opportunities and we take it.
Sorry its hard for the greats(nigerians) to teach fools how to be great.
We expect to see you in future asking for help.
naija rats have never been and will never be great. U are all delusional. Lol
Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by mrham03(m): 1:05am On Sep 20, 2014
wickyyolo:
We're fools. Last I checked Naija rat wasn't Gud at anything.
great revelation.
Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by wickyyolo: 1:07am On Sep 20, 2014
OXYGENO1: Have you finished talking about how boko haram are killing you fools like flies.

Your hatred towards nigeria greatness robbed you some basic knowledge.
Sorry to reveal this good news to you; "Boko haram will soon die"
Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by OXYGENO1: 1:11am On Sep 20, 2014
wickyyolo:

Your hatred towards nigeria greatness robbed you some basic knowledge.
Sorry to reveal this good news to you; "Boko haram will soon die"
They will die with nigeria because that useless country must be erased from the African map.

2 Likes

Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by buzzmania(m): 1:28am On Sep 20, 2014
mrham03: diablos a.k.a iconize where are u now? Next time dont ever try to act foolishly against ghanaians okay. We beat ur smelly, unwashed ass. Great job to ghanaians in the building: ilovegh, jiggamangh,petrodollar,oxygen,buzzmania u guys are awesome! We rule nairaland
Anytime bro.Its always my pleasure to serve the motherland.At the moment i'm sharpening my golden sword to slay some ugly boko asses.As usual,we're going hijack this madafvcking forum.

3 Likes

Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by diablos: 1:34am On Sep 20, 2014
mrham03: [s]diablos a.k.a iconize where are u now? Next time dont ever try to act foolishly against gaynaians okay. We beat ur smelly, unwashed ass. Great job to ghanaians in the building: ilovegh, jiggamangh,petrodollar,oxygen,buzzmania u guys are awesome! We rule nairaland[/s]

AS.SHOLE...UNLIKE U AND UR BAND OF HOMELESS, HOPELESS AND USELESS SH.IT-GAYNAINS...I DO HAVE A LIFE TO LIVE ASIDE COMING ONLINE TO WHOOP AND SCHOOL UR SORRY AS.SES...I KNOW REJECTS OF UR NATURE HAVE NO HOPE OR FUTURE ASIDE NAIRALAND...WE SHALL ALWAYS RULE U BLACK APES WIT IRON FISTS...WE NIGERIANS SHALL COLONISE U SH.ITHEADS FOR ETERNITY..SAY AMEN TO DAT...U DA.FT SH.IT-HEAD SH.IT-GAYNAIN grin grin grin grin grin

DIABLOS...WHOOPING CHARLEYS SINCE D SLAVE TRADE grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by diablos: 1:37am On Sep 20, 2014
OXYGENO1: They will die with Ghana because that useless country must be erased from the African map.
Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by diablos: 1:38am On Sep 20, 2014
mrham03: Ghanain rats have never been and will never be great. we are all delusional. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by mrham03(m): 1:40am On Sep 20, 2014
diablos:

AS.SHOLE...UNLIKE U AND UR BAND OF HOMELESS, HOPELESS AND USELESS SH.IT-GAYNAINS...I DO HAVE A LIFE TO LIVE ASIDE COMING ONLINE TO WHOOP AND SCHOOL UR SORRY AS.SES...I KNOW REJECTS OF UR NATURE HAVE NO HOPE OR FUTURE ASIDE NAIRALAND...WE SHALL ALWAYS RULE U BLACK APES WIT IRON FISTS...WE NIGERIANS SHALL COLONISE U SH.ITHEADS FOR ETERNITY..SAY AMEN TO DAT...U DA.FT SH.IT-HEAD SH.IT-GAYNAIN grin grin grin grin grin

DIABLOS...WHOOPING CHARLEYS SINCE D SLAVE TRADE grin grin grin grin grin
nigga answer the simple question. Are u iconize or not? Coward
Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by mrham03(m): 1:42am On Sep 20, 2014
[quote author=diablos][/quote]fools everywhere.
Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by diablos: 1:51am On Sep 20, 2014
buzzmania: [s]Anytime bro.Its always my pleasure to serve the motherland.At the moment i'm sharpening my golden sword to slay some ugly boko asses.As usual,we're going hijack this madafvcking forum[/s].

[size=20pt]BELOW IS CALLED A CHARLEY SMACKDOWN[/size]

Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by diablos: 1:53am On Sep 20, 2014
mrham03: nigga answer the simple question. Are u iconize or not? Coward

How does a master answer to his slave U FLAT sh.it=head undecided
Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by buzzmania(m): 1:58am On Sep 20, 2014
BuddahMonk: Pls My Ghananian brothers we are still fighting a civil war between Igbos and Yorubas in one of the threads opened since morning, abeg chill for now we are too busy to engage you guys, just wait whoever that lost the civilwar will come over here to take their pound of flesh on you coalbeings grin grin grin

Our civilwar is very important than any cross-border war for now, pls go and check wether Gambians have been connected to the internet so that you can have a sparing partner.
Point of correction,we are your MASTERS not brothers.And nobody gives a damn if zoo animals will rip themselves apart.I blame no one but the incompetent zoo keeper who claims to hold a phd in zoology for letting loose these savaging beasts.Anyway i'm not surprised because thats what pertains in a typical jungle.Will be waiting for your carcasses to bury.

1 Like

Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by diablos: 2:00am On Sep 20, 2014
OXYGENO1: [s]Good for nothing fools.Apart from bombing and killing each other what useful thing can u fools be used for.?[/s]

RANTS OF A FRUSTRA.TED, DEMEN.TED AND RETAR.DED FUCCKK.TARD!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14)

Why You Have No Excuse To Be Broke! / Adire Mall, Abeokuta, Ogun State Set For Commissioning (Photos) / Old Banknotes Redeemable Only At CBN After Deadline - Emefiele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.