Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days (31760 Views)

Lagos Assembly Orders Relocation Of Mile 12 And Owode Markets / Top 20 Biggest And Busiest Markets In Nigeria / Nigerian Naira Or Ghanaian Cedi Which Is Stronger? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Go Down)

Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 20, 2014
Petrodolla4 and santamafia come out now. Otumfour is retired so I'll leave him.

Gaynaians are thieving apes,! - freedom moderator grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin

The Palaver reports that it has been confirmed the CNN Johannesburg Bureau Chief, Charlayne Hunter-Gault who was the moderator of the Presidential Forum held at the Accra conference center on September 27, 2009 has referred to Ghanaians as thieves.

The paper says the name-calling according to their scouts has been due to the moderator's claim of having lost $17,000 at the hotel where she lodged during her stay in Ghana for the Forum.

According to the scouts, Charlayne claims she left an envelope containing the amount in the hotel's security vault during her stay, but when she went for the envelope, she did not check the content.

She is reported to have said that she went back to her hotel room only to realise that $17,000 out of what she originally put had been stolen.

The Palaver says its scouts have confirmed that a report has been made to the Labadi Police Station and investigations are continuing. A young lady, the Charlynes suspect has been granted Police enquiry bail.
Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 20, 2014
mrham03: so ur iconize account received such a beating that u had to create a new account to justify ur stuppidity

Typical gaynaian delusions!

The person you claim was beating me was utterly scared to even quote me. grin grin grin grin

Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 20, 2014
PetroDolla3: what is this shitnigerian goat spewing? grin grin grin hahahahahahaha hope you apes are ready for another flogging tonight grin grin grin

you are the most phucked person in the whole wide world. Clueless, bombastic and fuelish grin

Vulture-eating wizard with a brain of a two-day old baby! Kiss my arse, ugly bas-tard! grin grin grin

Utter crap!

Gaynaians are moronic apes! grin grin grin grin grin

A nation of brainwashed i_diots with a drunk as president. grin grin grin

Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 20, 2014
buzzmania: [s]Anytime bro.Its always my pleasure to serve the motherland.At the moment i'm sharpening my golden sword to slay some ugly boko asses.As usual,we're going hijack this madafvcking forum.[/s]

Another god-accursed burnt skinned moronic ape forming warrior! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Have you eaten maggots today? grin grin grin

gaynaians are eating maggots

Now the apes are now eating maggots grin grin grin grin grin

How's it my fault that gaynaians are maggot eating apes?

Accra, June 13 (Crusading Guide) -- Creamy and crispy Malt n Milk, Cleo Digestive, Wafer and Sweety biscuits are hot confectionaries for children and adults in the homes of most Ghanaians and other African countries. Cocktail parties buffet, wedding ceremonies ad other social gatherings, are spiced up with these tasty and nutritionally rich biscuits.

Little do people know, however, that when they eat these biscuits, they are indirectly gulping down roasted maggots, worm, weevils, termites and fungi. A company, Eurofood (Gh) Limited, situated off the Spintex Road in Accra, is where these unwholesome biscuits and others like Anibal, Bolo, Fitini, Baba Junior, Mobile, are produced.

The owners of the company, knowing very well that the flour used for producing the confectionaries had expired and could pose health hazard to unsuspecting consumers, put pressure on the labourers to work day and night so as to finish the over 1000 bags which had been stocked in the warehouse near the production room. Products of Eurofood can be found in the markets of Benin, Togo, Burkina Faso, Cote D'ivore and other West African countries.

The flour was produced by Grand Moulins of France under the brand name Melissa; but had been left to go bad. It weighs 50 kg and the expiry date on it is June 2006. Workers of the company said that they spotted the worms in the flour over two months ago. "In this company we do not sieve flour before using it; we pour it straight into the mixer, but in this particular case, we sieve the content of every sack because of the worms and insects. In every sack you find a lot of worms.

After sieving them we empty the maggots and the other little creatures into a big dustbin outside. These are direct instructions from the owners of the company.

I once reported it to some of our supervisors, Makoo, Kasim and Ellem, to advise management on what we were seeing but nothing has been done so far about it and we are quiet, because if you make small noise, you will be fired the next day and that will mean no food for your family", said Kwame Ansah, one of the labourers.

Paul Anum, a casual worker, said that he was always hurt on seeing that the products of Eurofood bear the inscription "Made in Ghana, "Foreigners must respect the people of this country. "These foreigners would not manufacture such bad products in their own countries. Infact, they don't even eat their own country biscuits produced by their own company. They buy other biscuits from super markets for their family while they produce these unwholesome products for Ghana and other countries", Anum lamented.

The World Health Organisation in a risk analysis report in 2002 (Geneva Switzerland, WHO/CDS/CSR EPH 2002.21) stated that the symptoms of food poisoning from such maggots can vary.

"Common symptoms include nausea, vomiting, abdominal cramps, diarrheoa, and sometimes fever. Occasionally, food poisoning can be very serious and even cause death. The length of the incubation period depends on the type of bacteria and how many are swallowed. It could be hours or days. The bacteria stick to the lining of the intestine and destroy the cells, either by sheer weight or numbers or by the toxins (poisons) they produce. Sometimes these toxins are absorbed and cause damage elsewhere in the body" the report said.

As at press time yesterday, the Ghana Police upon information by the Crusading Guide invited Ghana Television News team and stormed the premises of Eurofood to see things for themselves.

The operation was led by Chief Superintendent J K Agboada, Deputy Director, Police Operations. The Police, Ghana Standards Board and the Food and Drugs Board as a result of the shock they saw on the spot, immediately closed the place down, pending further directives from the top hierarchy of the Ghana Police Service.

Bwahahahahahaha!

They're even buying babies from Liberia as to escape producing more burnt apes. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin what a bunch of inferior apes!

mixed-race baby business booming in gayna

According to reports, mixed race baby business is booming in the beautiful city of Accra in Ghana. With $3,000, you can have a mixed race baby without having sex with a person of a different race.

Ghanaian journalist Stephen Kwabena Effah writes about this crazy new trend on Infoboxx.com
In Ghana, they are regarded as hotcakes. Their complexion put them on a fairly higher pedestal, as they are the ones every guy or lady craves to date - the half-caste!
But ever thought that a time will come for half-caste babies to be bred in Ghana? Well, thanks to modern science, one can have a half-caste or mixed-race baby without necessarily having to marry or have sexual intercourse with a person of different race.
Following in the steps of artificial insemination, a novel venture to create a new society –‘Half-caste World’- on the African continent is bourgeoning in Ghana’s capital, Accra.

As ridiculous as it may seem, considering the fact that the word ‘half-caste’ denigrate one’s status in society, especially in Europe and the Americas, advocates of this enterprise believe the creation of this breed of people of bi-racial identity positions Africa for a better future.

“Half-caste World is founded to transform Africa into the land of riches and beauty, the land of every man’s dream. We believe life began in African and will end in Africa,” the advocates posted on their Facebook page.

The campaign is targeting both African couples and single women who are desirous of giving birth to half-caste babies the opportunity of a lifetime at a relatively affordable cost.

Although the advocate of this campaign has not revealed his identity, investigations conducted by www.infoboxx.com pointed to one Augustine N.K. Boateng, a graduate of “University Mohammed Premier” hotc in Morocco.

When contacted on a phone number provided on his newly created website, he declined to provide details on the procedure and the level of patronage, saying “I just started it and wouldn’t want to involve the media at this early stage”.

However, our investigation revealed he started operating about four months ago from Madina Estates in Accra.

It was further revealed that Boateng provides gametes from almost all nationalities including the UK and the US at a cost of 3,000 US Dollars upwards, depending on the process and the individual’s request.
There are questions about how gametes are procured, the insemination procedure and even the regulatory regime. Boateng claims that the procedure to insert the “gametes can be done both in a clinic and at home.”

1 Like

Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by larrymoore(m): 11:42am On Sep 20, 2014
iterator25: At least we're associated with English .. the opposite of Ghana is coal, vice versa
no! Synonym of ghana is coal, like the sun shines on them only day and nit
Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by larrymoore(m): 12:01pm On Sep 20, 2014
PetroDolla3:

Dummies, what name do you give to a country of kidnappers, ritualists, pr0stitutes,419ners, scammers and spammers, terrorists, militants, armed robbers, book haram, friggin eediots rule? A country where nothing works? grin grin grin
nothing works? Yet best and biggest economy in Africa, ve a rethink.

2 Likes

Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by mrham03(m): 12:12pm On Sep 20, 2014
iconise:

Typical gaynaian delusions!

The person you claim was beating me was utterly scared to even quote me. grin grin grin grin

in-law, start preparing a place for your bokogerians in ghana coz they are coming home. Hahahahaha
Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by mrham03(m): 12:14pm On Sep 20, 2014
iconise:

You're a pure m_oro! grin

Beat iconize? grin grin

Making some researches will put an end to your ignorance.

I whip burnt offerings for fun. grin grin

Y'all burnt offerings reported your boer to the mods as to escape more beatings.
lol, petrodollar dealt with u that u had to go used a different account. Hahahaha coward
Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by mrham03(m): 12:17pm On Sep 20, 2014
udemzyudex:

udemzyudex, iconize, diablos etc

Fu ck Nigerians
okay
Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 20, 2014
Let him leave nw, what's there?
Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by mrham03(m): 12:19pm On Sep 20, 2014
BlackTechnology:

great Ghanaian
yeah i am
Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 20, 2014
Tighten our borders now because by the time this their new law take a toll on them, Ghanaian will come begging and taxi driving in Nigeria. Is just like Ngwa people asking non ngwas to leave aba but during xmas when everyone goes to their village they will be calling their non ngwa friends asking them when they will come back. Ghana una never learn

1 Like

Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by mrham03(m): 12:21pm On Sep 20, 2014
diablos:

I WOULD HAVE WISHED TO ENGAGE U BUT I AM THE WEAKEST LINK IN THE CHAIN OF FO.OLS grin grin grin grin grin
YEAH I KNEW BOKOGERIANS WERE FOOLS
Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by mrham03(m): 12:23pm On Sep 20, 2014
Nigerians! We are sending u home. Hahahahahahaha. How does that feel? AWESOME, NIGERIA FOR COMOT PART 2.
Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by 100Cents: 12:27pm On Sep 20, 2014
Let Dangote just buy this country make we hear word..
Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by queensenglish91: 12:29pm On Sep 20, 2014
OXYGENO1: What's xenophobic about this? Every country has its rules and regulations so why will you people choose to do what u think pleases you in a foreign country? Comply with the rules and regulations and that has become a problem. You think Ghana is as useless as nigeria.Mumu.
e.diot, shut up your mouth!
Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by Princecharmin(m): 12:30pm On Sep 20, 2014
OXYGENO1: naaaa we ain't interested in that.nigeria is a useless boko haram country therefore we wont kick them out.They can't go back to that useless country .We gonna pity them n let them stay in Ghana just that we gonna let dogs bleeps their stinking ladies. And we gonna enslave their mumu men too.Atleast they gonna earn something small to buy food.
reading ur post alone makes me convinced dat u ghanaians really don't tink....your mouth and d rate at which u type is inversely proportional 2 d rate at which u think.....INTELLIGENT OLODO
Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by kennosklint(m): 12:31pm On Sep 20, 2014
Ghanians think it twice b4 usin ur device...dats all I gat to say
Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by Lilimax(f): 12:31pm On Sep 20, 2014
wickyyolo: JEALOUSY IS FOR THE WEAK. THEY'RE NOT HAPPY NIGERIANS ARE MAKING IT IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY.
So true!
They felt we are the architect of there present predicament regarding there economy sad
Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 20, 2014
This Ghanaians should kip quiet! Meanwhile Nigerians In Ghana Control Over 50% Real Estate Investments

https://www.nairaland.com/1910709/nigerians-ghana-control-over-50

Seun and his Mod will never move this type of thread to the fp. Meanwhile other non informative threads are making the fp
Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by signz: 12:34pm On Sep 20, 2014
Seems like every country hates us. From South Africa to Ghana.

Issokay
Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 20, 2014
horpe132: *** Here dey come again *** why so much hatred in dis land ?
It baffles mi, i dnt knw wu 2 blame ere, if only these abusive ones cld b ignored
Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by cliffm43: 12:35pm On Sep 20, 2014
OXYGENO1: nigerians are blacker than black shoe Polish.
Smells like he-goats
senseless like bats
fools like dogs
ugly as apes
stupid as rats
dead brain like morons.

THIS GUY MAKE ME LAUGH,,,,THOSE ARE THE NAMES THAT YOU SHOULD CALL GHANAIAN'S,NIGERIA IS TOO FAR FROM GHANA,SO GUY,IF YOU LIKE,CRY AND DIE,EVEN SOON,THE STORY OF GHANA WILL COME OUT,WE ARE WAITING AND WATCHING,FOR ME,I BLAMES THOSE LIVING IN THAT USLESS COUNTRY CALL GHANA,,,,,BUT THAT SEEMS NIGERIANS RIGHT,,,,,,,,,,GHANA MUST GO IS COMING AROUND,,,,LET THEM TAG IT,,NIGERIANS MUST GO..LOL
Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by Truckpusher(m): 12:36pm On Sep 20, 2014
OXYGENO1: So you think Ghanaians give a Bleep about nigerians? And what investments are you talking about? You people are really funny ooo.
I expected you to respond in your foolish manner....

The man just mentioned something worth looking into you're here ranting pointlessly like a rabid dog.....If stewpidity is criminalized you'd probably spend your entire life in jail.
Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by mickyarams: 12:37pm On Sep 20, 2014
OXYGENO1: What's xenophobic about this? Every country has its rules and regulations so why will you people choose to do what u think pleases you in a foreign country? Comply with the rules and regulations and that has become a problem. You think Ghana is as useless as nigeria.Mumu.

You are the mumu, can you imagine a country like USA or UK asking non citizens that are trading to leave, it's black 4cktards like you that will be shouting racism. You ghanians should be careful what you wish for. Remember what goes around will always come around.
Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by Princecharmin(m): 12:37pm On Sep 20, 2014
OXYGENO1: Here is a nigerian forum.You are a nigerian too so am surprised that statement came out of your mouth. The opposite of English is nigeria.
look @ dis bastard son of a toilet cleaner..lmao..i wonder y u guys dey cari english 4 head like gala sellers 4 hold up angry can obama speak yoruba, igbo or hausa....even ur useless twi? undecided senseless children. GHANAIANS whitemen's slave since 1966 shocked

1 Like

Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 20, 2014
iconise:

Another god-accursed burnt skinned moronic ape forming warrior! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Have you eaten maggots today? grin grin grin

Now the apes are now eating maggots grin grin grin grin grin

How's it my fault that gaynaians are maggot eating apes?

Accra, June 13 (Crusading Guide) -- Creamy and crispy Malt n Milk, Cleo Digestive, Wafer and Sweety biscuits are hot confectionaries for children and adults in the homes of most Ghanaians and other African countries. Cocktail parties buffet, wedding ceremonies ad other social gatherings, are spiced up with these tasty and nutritionally rich biscuits.

Little do people know, however, that when they eat these biscuits, they are indirectly gulping down roasted maggots, worm, weevils, termites and fungi. A company, Eurofood (Gh) Limited, situated off the Spintex Road in Accra, is where these unwholesome biscuits and others like Anibal, Bolo, Fitini, Baba Junior, Mobile, are produced.

The owners of the company, knowing very well that the flour used for producing the confectionaries had expired and could pose health hazard to unsuspecting consumers, put pressure on the labourers to work day and night so as to finish the over 1000 bags which had been stocked in the warehouse near the production room. Products of Eurofood can be found in the markets of Benin, Togo, Burkina Faso, Cote D'ivore and other West African countries.

The flour was produced by Grand Moulins of France under the brand name Melissa; but had been left to go bad. It weighs 50 kg and the expiry date on it is June 2006. Workers of the company said that they spotted the worms in the flour over two months ago. "In this company we do not sieve flour before using it; we pour it straight into the mixer, but in this particular case, we sieve the content of every sack because of the worms and insects. In every sack you find a lot of worms.

After sieving them we empty the maggots and the other little creatures into a big dustbin outside. These are direct instructions from the owners of the company.

I once reported it to some of our supervisors, Makoo, Kasim and Ellem, to advise management on what we were seeing but nothing has been done so far about it and we are quiet, because if you make small noise, you will be fired the next day and that will mean no food for your family", said Kwame Ansah, one of the labourers.

Paul Anum, a casual worker, said that he was always hurt on seeing that the products of Eurofood bear the inscription "Made in Ghana, "Foreigners must respect the people of this country. "These foreigners would not manufacture such bad products in their own countries. Infact, they don't even eat their own country biscuits produced by their own company. They buy other biscuits from super markets for their family while they produce these unwholesome products for Ghana and other countries", Anum lamented.

The World Health Organisation in a risk analysis report in 2002 (Geneva Switzerland, WHO/CDS/CSR EPH 2002.21) stated that the symptoms of food poisoning from such maggots can vary.

"Common symptoms include nausea, vomiting, abdominal cramps, diarrheoa, and sometimes fever. Occasionally, food poisoning can be very serious and even cause death. The length of the incubation period depends on the type of bacteria and how many are swallowed. It could be hours or days. The bacteria stick to the lining of the intestine and destroy the cells, either by sheer weight or numbers or by the toxins (poisons) they produce. Sometimes these toxins are absorbed and cause damage elsewhere in the body" the report said.

As at press time yesterday, the Ghana Police upon information by the Crusading Guide invited Ghana Television News team and stormed the premises of Eurofood to see things for themselves.

The operation was led by Chief Superintendent J K Agboada, Deputy Director, Police Operations. The Police, Ghana Standards Board and the Food and Drugs Board as a result of the shock they saw on the spot, immediately closed the place down, pending further directives from the top hierarchy of the Ghana Police Service.

Bwahahahahahaha!

They're even buying babies from Liberia as to escape producing more burnt apes. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin what a bunch of inferior apes!

mixed-race baby business booming in gayna

According to reports, mixed race baby business is booming in the beautiful city of Accra in Ghana. With $3,000, you can have a mixed race baby without having sex with a person of a different race.

Ghanaian journalist Stephen Kwabena Effah writes about this crazy new trend on Infoboxx.com
In Ghana, they are regarded as hotcakes. Their complexion put them on a fairly higher pedestal, as they are the ones every guy or lady craves to date - the half-caste!
But ever thought that a time will come for half-caste babies to be bred in Ghana? Well, thanks to modern science, one can have a half-caste or mixed-race baby without necessarily having to marry or have sexual intercourse with a person of different race.
Following in the steps of artificial insemination, a novel venture to create a new society –‘Half-caste World’- on the African continent is bourgeoning in Ghana’s capital, Accra.

As ridiculous as it may seem, considering the fact that the word ‘half-caste’ denigrate one’s status in society, especially in Europe and the Americas, advocates of this enterprise believe the creation of this breed of people of bi-racial identity positions Africa for a better future.

“Half-caste World is founded to transform Africa into the land of riches and beauty, the land of every man’s dream. We believe life began in African and will end in Africa,” the advocates posted on their Facebook page.

The campaign is targeting both African couples and single women who are desirous of giving birth to half-caste babies the opportunity of a lifetime at a relatively affordable cost.

Although the advocate of this campaign has not revealed his identity, investigations conducted by www.infoboxx.com pointed to one Augustine N.K. Boateng, a graduate of “University Mohammed Premier” hotc in Morocco.

When contacted on a phone number provided on his newly created website, he declined to provide details on the procedure and the level of patronage, saying “I just started it and wouldn’t want to involve the media at this early stage”.

However, our investigation revealed he started operating about four months ago from Madina Estates in Accra.

It was further revealed that Boateng provides gametes from almost all nationalities including the UK and the US at a cost of 3,000 US Dollars upwards, depending on the process and the individual’s request.
There are questions about how gametes are procured, the insemination procedure and even the regulatory regime. Boateng claims that the procedure to insert the “gametes can be done both in a clinic and at home.”

Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by diablos: 12:38pm On Sep 20, 2014
mrham03: YEAH I KNEW GHanains WERE FOOLS embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by Dreyl(m): 12:39pm On Sep 20, 2014
sexyviper: as if Nigeria is safe enough for us, mumu dey worry most of una, i am 100% sure ibos are the ones that has been shouting on dis thread
i thought you have sense before,it's very obvious you sold your sense to a fugly gaynaian for 10cedis.
Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by Ynsai(m): 12:39pm On Sep 20, 2014
And our naija people gon be like ''Hello! Haba! Wat i do nw? Why is them sending me away''?! (Laughing in greek [new gramma by Davido])

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14)

Why You Have No Excuse To Be Broke! / Adire Mall, Abeokuta, Ogun State Set For Commissioning (Photos) / Old Banknotes Redeemable Only At CBN After Deadline - Emefiele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.