Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,798 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days (31761 Views)

Lagos Assembly Orders Relocation Of Mile 12 And Owode Markets / Top 20 Biggest And Busiest Markets In Nigeria / Nigerian Naira Or Ghanaian Cedi Which Is Stronger? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Go Down)

Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by diablos: 2:03am On Sep 20, 2014
buzzmania: Point of correction,we are your SLAVES not brothers.And nobody gives a damn if WE animals will rip OURselves apart.I blame no one but the competent zoo keeper who claims to hold a phd in zoology for letting loose these savaging beasts.Anyway i'm not surprised because thats what pertains in a typical jungle.Will be waiting for our carcasses to bury.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by mrham03(m): 2:04am On Sep 20, 2014
diablos:

How does a master answer to his slave U FLAT sh.it=head undecided
so ur iconize account received such a beating that u had to create a new account to justify ur stuppidity
Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by mrham03(m): 2:06am On Sep 20, 2014
diablos:

grin grin grin grin grin
total fuckeduppedness at its peak. We will sack all igbos, yorubas, hausas, ijaws from ghana
Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by diablos: 2:13am On Sep 20, 2014
mrham03: so ur iconize account received such a beating that u had to create a new account to justify ur stuppidity

I WOULD HAVE WISHED TO ENGAGE U BUT URE THE WEAKEST LINK IN THE CHAIN OF FO.OLS grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by diablos: 2:15am On Sep 20, 2014
mrham03: [s]total fuckeduppedness at its peak. We will sack all igbos, yorubas, hausas, ijaws from ghana[/s]
Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by iamord(m): 3:12am On Sep 20, 2014
Read this news and I must say its crap!!. I wonder the crops of people in that alm of government. This old school form of protectionism is not the way to go about it
Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by BlackTechnology: 3:19am On Sep 20, 2014
mrham03: i have seen the topics u commented on. Dude u are no ghanaian.

Fake Ghanaian
Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by Vikky014(f): 3:34am On Sep 20, 2014
OXYGENO1: naaaa we ain't interested in that.nigeria is a useless boko haram country therefore we wont kick them out.They can't go back to that useless country .We gonna pity them n let them stay in Ghana just that we gonna let dogs bleeps their stinking ladies. And we gonna enslave their mumu men too.Atleast they gonna earn something small to buy food.
please stop ranting here.can u go to ur ghananian forum?d last time i checkd here is Nairaland.
Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by DjAndroid: 3:37am On Sep 20, 2014
OXYGENO1: Greet your former zoo keeper obasanjo for me.I heard he won the most ugliest ape in the world.

wrong english! charlie.

2 Likes

Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by Vikky014(f): 3:41am On Sep 20, 2014
OXYGENO1: Useless thwart from a failed state.You live in a useless country where people die like flies.Pray for your own country and stop thinking about someones' economy.
peopl die like goats in Ghana right?
Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by SetH001: 4:15am On Sep 20, 2014
seun or any of the MODs please close this thread, please. Because am tired of people who have a lot of things in common, fight over travial matters such as this... Because honestly i dnt see what either will gain from it, i dont see what we (Gh and NG ) both gain from it... Am sure if our fore fathers where alive now they would weep bcause the spirit of ONEness is lost amidst us... We now see each other as the opposition, instead of seeing ourselves as friendly competitors...

I ask again, what do we gain from this
As youths we should be the one ruling and making sure our children wont suffer the same hardship we are going trough, but No.. Instead we keep on raining curses on one another.

Check your history well both of you (Gh and NG), it was youths that made the difference, where elders celebrated ignorance, they said No and fought for independence and won it...

I ask again what do we gain from washing our dirty underwears out in the public??

Ones again please Mr. Seun please close this thread this fooly has to end. . .
#BuildandShare

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by OXYGENO1: 5:15am On Sep 20, 2014
DjAndroid:

wrong english! charlie.
here is a nigerian forum so its no big deal.

1 Like

Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by overhypedsteve(m): 5:21am On Sep 20, 2014
OXYGENO1: Leave heaven (Ghana) to a zoo( nigeria )?.They know how useless their own country is.If we even kill them they will never return to that useless country.They've acquired a lil sense to differentiate between a useless country ( nigeria ) and a civilized country( Ghana ).
oxygen01 i am really sorry to say this but you talk like a crazy, jealous, xenophobic animal. The ecowas community is going through the hardest period in its history right now, with your countries economy on the fall and a growing epidemic affecting the several countries in the region and the only policy that your dim witted leaders over there seem to be making are policies that would further pull the region into crisis or a diplomatic stand off. Your country Ghana despite its faltering economy keeps throwing out aggressive policies targeted at foreigners ( mostly nigerians ) living in Ghana. What does he hope to achieve?
I should warn you that if Nigeria as the power house of ecowas would make such policy the whole of ecowas will be dangerously affected. And i am dead sure that your president mahama will still run to the Europeans again to tell them that nigerians policy is hurting Africa,
you think large nation don't think before they make policies? You think China with it 70% stake of all its African investments in Nigeria would make such a silly policy, or you think any nation with sense will just wake up in the morning and make a policy that would affect him more than it wld affect others, cus believe me even if all the nigerians in Ghana is to return today Nigeria is big enough to accommodate the economically and literally. So erm! 4cuk Ghana, mahama, and its crew of nigerian hating senators, let them keep making policies targeting hardworking nigerians while other nations are makin policies to help their country grow.
Wale112: overhypedsteve undecided
Wale watsup. Pls could you do me a favour? I would like you to re edit this your first comment and add this my own post to it (copy paste) to give the thread a better competing look. Thanks buddy.

1 Like

Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by udemzyudex(m): 5:48am On Sep 20, 2014
mrham03: i understand what u are saying but we are giving them a taste of their own medicine. If they value their gas then we value our people.

This shows how chidish and silly ur Government is,guess you didn't read the reason why Nigeria cut the supply of gas...

Its people like you that reads headline and jump into conclusion without reading the content.

If i may ask,how do you value your people? You think sending those who try to keep ur economy going despite the trouble u're facing will make things go back to normal?

Ur government is clueless,they reason with their anus.

Let them try it and see what will happen,we go see who go cry pass grin grin
Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by udemzyudex(m): 5:53am On Sep 20, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Bro I hate arrogant Nigerians, but any investment into the country is welcome. I want Ghana to remain the gateway to africa where other nationals can come invest and live peacefully with Ghanaians.

I hate when Nigerians say if they pull out Ghana economy will sink. Before they decided to invest Ghanas economy was doing fine, if they pull out it will still do fine. It will hurt both parties but hurt the investors more because they wouldn't be in the country if they weren't making profits and the return in Ghana is higher than anywhere in west Africa
Damn,you think so?

No wonder you guys are angry and creating some silly rules and regulations to send the Nigerians doing business over there away. we are really milking u dry...

Damn Dangote wicked oooo.

2 Likes

Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by udemzyudex(m): 6:03am On Sep 20, 2014
PetroDolla3: Jigga, we don't mind investments from other parts. we don't need and want these modafakas grin let them take their "investments" and shove it deep inside their azzzes grin tweaaaaaaaaaaa shitnigerians are the poison of the world. no country wants them. let them go to Cameroon, Benin and niger. we don't want them in Ghana, period grin grin they said they controlled our economy. this is a great opportunity for them to leave and lets see if indeed our economy will collapse grin grin grin fuckeduppedness arrant crap

Do you really mean what you wrote up there?

Are you really sure you want your economy to go down more than the level it is now?

I bet you don't,don post what your president will read and disown you grin grin
I'll advise you confirm from ur government before arriving at that silly conclusion...
Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by OXYGENO1: 6:25am On Sep 20, 2014
udemzyudex:
Damn,you think so?

No wonder you guys are angry and creating some silly rules and regulations to send the Nigerians doing business over there away. we are really milking u dry...

Damn Dangote wicked oooo.
All what you fools can talk of is DAN-GOAT.Is he your family member. Like he gives a f*ck about you fools.Looting the oil money n investing it whiles you poverty stinking fools are celebrating him like a god.Apart from your useless country where again can this happened. SENSELESS APES.

1 Like

Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by udemzyudex(m): 6:30am On Sep 20, 2014
mrham03: Mumu nation of fools. Naija must go part 2 is about to happen. We will get rid of all the nigerian rats in ghana. Hahahaha, what a happy moment

You need to come down here and see ur brothers and sisters bro before u start posting trash,cos if Nigeria should start making laws that will make them cry just know that your country started it first...

you guys are trouble makers,you start the trouble and when we retaliate you start crying.

In June, thousands of traders belonging to the Ghana
Union of Traders Association (GUTA) in Accra and
Kumasi closed down their shops in protest against
government’s inability to eject the foreign traders from their markets.
Government at the time was unhappy with the
traders because according to the then Deputy
Minister, Nii Lantey Vanderpuye , said GUTA showed
bad faith.
Ghanian always envy our progress.

I have a lot of Ghanian friends here,they are friendly,our Government have never threaten them with some use less laws.

90% of them started with selling puff puff,even the woman supplying them is a Ghanian,from puff puff they have upgraded to okada riders and they are doing well..our government have never threaten them ..
No country can be like Nigeria bro.

Looks like the Ghanians here are sensible than those in their country.
Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:31am On Sep 20, 2014
Ghana is "no man's land."

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by OXYGENO1: 6:34am On Sep 20, 2014
udemzyudex:

Do you really mean what you wrote up there?

Are you really sure you want your economy to go down more than the level it is now?

I bet you don't,don post what your president will read and disown you grin grin
I'll advise you confirm from ur government before arriving at that silly conclusion...

nigerians in Ghana are prostitutes,armed robbers, dog chain sellers,CD sellers,scratch card sellers,hawkers, gutter cleaners etc. If that's the investment u taking about then you are a mumugerian indeed.

1 Like

Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by udemzyudex(m): 6:36am On Sep 20, 2014
OXYGENO1: All what you fools can talk of is DAN-GOAT.Is he your family member. Like he gives a f*ck about you fools.Looting the oil money n investing it whiles you poverty stinking fools are celebrating him like a god.Apart from your useless country where again can this happened. SENSELESS APES.

grin i didn't know that mere mentioning the name Dangote will throw you off balance.

You always show your stupidity every where you go,i'm not suprise. grin

Mention a ghanian who is among the top 10 richest man in Africa...

Get a life bro...

4 Likes

Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by OXYGENO1: 6:37am On Sep 20, 2014
udemzyudex:

You need to come down here and see ur brothers and sisters bro before u start posting trash,cos if Nigeria should start making laws that will make them cry just know that your country started it first...

you guys are trouble makers,you start the trouble and when we retaliate you start crying.

Ghanian always envy our progress.

I have a lot of Ghanian friends here,they are friendly,our Government have never threaten them with some use less laws.

90% of them started with selling puff puff,even the woman supplying them is a Ghanian,from puff puff they have upgraded to okada riders and they are doing well..our government have never threaten them ..
No country can be like Nigeria bro.

Looks like the Ghanians here are sensible than those in their country.
Any sensible Ghanaian wouldn't come and stay in that zoo.You fools should be even happy some few Ghanaians are there to help you fools.Ma dog will even reject a free flight to that zoo country.

2 Likes

Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by udemzyudex(m): 6:42am On Sep 20, 2014
OXYGENO1: nigerians in Ghana are prostitutes,armed robbers, dog chain sellers,CD sellers,scratch card sellers,hawkers, gutter cleaners etc. If that's the investment u taking about then you are a mumugerian indeed.

Thats exactly what your brothers and sister are doing down here,guess you wanted to tell me the kind of jobs ur brothers are doing... grin

Come to think of it,if what u listed up there is true,then why are they(Ghanians) trying to create silly laws that will send Nigerian business men away?

Mofos grin

3 Likes

Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by udemzyudex(m): 6:45am On Sep 20, 2014
OXYGENO1: Any sensible Ghanaian wouldn't come and stay in that zoo.You fools should be even happy some few Ghanaians are there to help you fools.Ma dog will even reject a free flight to that zoo country.

Yeah... Helping us to hawk puff puff,ice cream and polish our shoes...

grin grin
Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by udemzyudex(m): 6:53am On Sep 20, 2014
overhypedsteve: oxygen01 i am really sorry to say this but you talk like a crazy, jealous, xenophobic animal. The ecowas community is going through the hardest period in its history right now, with your countries economy on the fall and a growing epidemic affecting the several countries in the region and the only policy that your dim witted leaders over there seem to be making are policies that would further pull the region into crisis or a diplomatic stand off. Your country Ghana despite its faltering economy keeps throwing out aggressive policies targeted at foreigners ( mostly nigerians ) living in Ghana. What does he hope to achieve?
I should warn you that if Nigeria as the power house of ecowas would make such policy the whole of ecowas will be dangerously affected. And i am dead sure that your president mahama will still run to the Europeans again to tell them that nigerians policy is hurting Africa,
you think large nation don't think before they make policies? You think China with it 70% stake of all its African investments in Nigeria would make such a silly policy, or you think any nation with sense will just wake up in the morning and make a policy that would affect him more than it wld affect others, cus believe me even if all the nigerians in Ghana is to return today Nigeria is big enough to accommodate the economically and literally. So erm! 4cuk Ghana, mahama, and its crew of nigerian hating senators, let them keep making policies targeting hardworking nigerians while other nations are makin policies to help their country grow

OXYGENO1 PetroDolla3 mrham03

Fu ck Ghanians
Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by sweetgala(m): 8:02am On Sep 20, 2014
This are the signs that the government are knee deep in problems, They would deploy sentimental policies to distract citizens .

Anytime a government unnecessarily targets immigrants you know the country in unredeemable muck up

2 Likes

Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by wickyyolo: 8:59am On Sep 20, 2014
OXYGENO1: They will die with nigeria because that useless country must be erased from the African map.

I can see you have great beef with nigerians. Nigeria is too big and too rich to be out of the map. someday we might even colonize ghana.
Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by wickyyolo: 9:01am On Sep 20, 2014
sweetgala: This are the signs that the government are knee deep in problems, They would deploy sentimental policies to distract citizens .

Anytime a government unnecessarily targets immigrants you know the country in unredeemable muck up

sooooooo true
Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by chucky234(m): 9:39am On Sep 20, 2014
OXYGENO1: So you think Ghanaians give a Bleep about nigerians? And what investments are you talking about? You people are really funny ooo.
Gaynians are low thinking clods, not in any way surprised about this action.
Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 20, 2014
BuddahMonk: Pls My Ghananian brothers we are still fighting a civil war between Igbos and Yorubas in one of the threads opened since morning, abeg chill for now we are too busy to engage you guys, just wait whoever that lost the civilwar will come over here to take their pound of flesh on you coalbeings grin grin grin

Our civilwar is very important than any cross-border war for now, pls go and check wether[b]Gambians have been connected to the internet[/b] so that you can have a sparing partner.
grin tears ama drop from me eye
Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 20, 2014
mrham03: diablos a.k.a iconize where are u now? Next time dont ever try to act foolishly against ghanaians okay. We beat ur smelly, unwashed ass. Great job to ghanaians in the building: ilovegh, jiggamangh,petrodollar,oxygen,buzzmania u guys are awesome! We rule nairaland

You're a pure m_oro! grin

Beat iconize? grin grin

Making some researches will put an end to your ignorance.

I whip burnt offerings for fun. grin grin

Y'all burnt offerings reported your boer to the mods as to escape more beatings.

Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 20, 2014
My apes come out and receive some beatings; petrodolla3and santamafia.

Pure apes! grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14)

Why You Have No Excuse To Be Broke! / Adire Mall, Abeokuta, Ogun State Set For Commissioning (Photos) / Old Banknotes Redeemable Only At CBN After Deadline - Emefiele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.