Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,705 members, 7,955,669 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:18 PM

Ladies Forcing Men To Marry Them! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Forcing Men To Marry Them! (1242 Views)

8 Things Ladies Need To Fix Before A Responsible Man Can Marry Them / 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them / Guys like girls with skimpy dresses and tight trousers, but they won't marry them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Forcing Men To Marry Them! by DigitalSignal(m): 7:47pm On Sep 19, 2014
Ladies are very cunning! I know there’re some guys there who got married because of commitments they made to ladies that, if given a second chance, they wouldn’t marry!
They fell into the trap and became emotionally bound to their commitments!

Some are able to back out and are called heartless, heartbreakers, cheats and all that!

A lady would tell you that her ex just came back from London and he’s asking her to marry him; she would tell you that her ex has apologized to her and that he’s asking her to marry him; she would tell you the men proposing to her even if she’s not had a single proposal for the past 3 years or so!

She does all this to have a commitment from the guy; something she can hold on to!

Now, I’m not saying that all commitments from such situations are forced, but many of them are, and the times guys are most vulnerable to such commitments are at the beginning of the relationship, when they have not had enough of the lady!

She wants know to what extent you're willing to take the relationship!

1 Like

Re: Ladies Forcing Men To Marry Them! by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 19, 2014
ok
Re: Ladies Forcing Men To Marry Them! by AfricanApple(f): 8:15pm On Sep 19, 2014
biko, what's d purpose of did thread
Re: Ladies Forcing Men To Marry Them! by Ebubeslym(m): 8:19pm On Sep 19, 2014
k
Re: Ladies Forcing Men To Marry Them! by Missmossy(f): 8:28pm On Sep 19, 2014
The topic of this thread doesn't even tally with the writeup.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Forcing Men To Marry Them! by Charles4075(m): 8:30pm On Sep 19, 2014
Op, were you forced like this?

Re: Ladies Forcing Men To Marry Them! by DigitalSignal(m): 9:23pm On Sep 19, 2014
AfricanApple: biko, what's d purpose of did thread

...that sometimes when ladies say those things up there, they're lies intended to manipulate the guy; ...that guys should not say they will marry you because you told them those things up there; ...they should not commit themselves to something they don't really want!
Re: Ladies Forcing Men To Marry Them! by AfricanApple(f): 9:54pm On Sep 19, 2014
DigitalSignal:

...that sometimes when ladies say those things up there, they're lies intended to manipulate the guy; ...that guys should not say they will marry you because you told him those things up there; ...they should not commit themselves to something they don't really want!
shey men also have their own ways of manipulating girls, so na 50-50, if u be better person jes shine your eyes, shikena
Re: Ladies Forcing Men To Marry Them! by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 19, 2014
Charles4075: Op, were you forced like this?

LOL

@ d pic our husbands Have gone mad again
Re: Ladies Forcing Men To Marry Them! by coolsegun2002: 6:40am On Sep 20, 2014
Babes been trapping guys since 600BC....aint nothing new....pregnancy being the oldest trick....anyways,i think that's not advisable ..u force a man Dat doesn't really love u ....u might end up in a violent nd abusive marriage or worst still end up as Oscar pistorious babe...six feet under..
Re: Ladies Forcing Men To Marry Them! by Nobody: 7:28am On Sep 20, 2014
Nawa o:
Re: Ladies Forcing Men To Marry Them! by Ivanspring(f): 8:30am On Sep 20, 2014
So? undecided
Re: Ladies Forcing Men To Marry Them! by lawrenceunaa: 8:48am On Sep 20, 2014
it happens but u gotta use ya head wink
Girl: my ex came back from UK and asked for my forgiveness

Guy: hope u forgave him wink

Girl:yea i did but wasn't from my mind

Guy: ok

Girl:guess what

Guy: i bought u gift right wink

Girl: not that he proposed to me

Guy:halleluyah , so did u accept

Girl:i told him i would think abt it

Guy: what! Better think ooo @ least i have seen someone to take this BURDEN off me tongue

GIRL:did i hear u well, did you just called me a burden?

Guy: am not responsible for what you understand lipsrsealed but better accept that proposal undecided
Re: Ladies Forcing Men To Marry Them! by DigitalSignal(m): 12:22pm On Sep 20, 2014
lawrenceunaa: it happens but u gotta use ya head wink
Girl: my ex came back from UK and asked for my forgiveness

Guy: hope u forgave him wink

Girl:yea i did but wasn't from my mind

Guy: ok

Girl:guess what

Guy: i bought u gift right wink

Girl: not that he proposed to me

Guy:halleluyah , so did u accept

Girl:i told him i would think abt it

Guy: what! Better think ooo @ least i have seen someone to take this BURDEN off me tongue

GIRL:did i hear u well, did you just called me a burden?

Guy: am not responsible for what you understand lipsrsealed but better accept that proposal undecided

Bro, this your head get as e bi o!

Me I dey advice them to follow their hearts; ...marry the ex anybody if they feel ok with it. I ask them to marry based on love; I don't commit myself no matter how I feel. They can only come back to ask "Is this all you can say? Don't you love me?"
At least the answer you find to the above questions will better than making promises you can't fulfill or regret later on or made out of pride!

(1) (Reply)

Some Ways To Make Your Man Love You More / Does A Guy Salary Matter Before A Lady Can Think Of Settling Down With Him? / What Will You Do If You Are Told By A Prophet That Your Fiancee Is A Witch?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.