Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,997 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them (88894 Views)

8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 28, 2015
The need for financial stability is one of the main key if not the main key to win a lady's heart.

Therefore in a society like ours and perhaps others, the competition to marry rich dudes is increasing day by day due to the current harsh economy.

For instance, guys have u ever wonder why a monkey looking man is married to or dating a beautiful lady while fine boy is being rejected or dumped by ladies? The answer is Money.

However, ladies at the hearing of where some guys work can make them quickly initiate green-light mode for love leading to relationship/marriage because of their earning and these companies are;

Oil and Gas

A guy working with shell, exxonmobile, chevron, schlumberger, etc is a big boy. Guys in this category attract ladies like ant to a sugar source because ladies know their worries for financial help is over.

Blue Chip

FMCG guys especially the sales force team are well paid and looking even much better than those working in AC environment. This category of guys do not only have money but also their mouth is so sweet tongue that ladies find it hard to resist their proposal.

Aviation

If a guy approach a lady and say "My name is Michael, I am a pilot in Etihad airways". Even if the lady is not in the mood to entertain stranger, hearing "Pilot" alone will raise her eyebrow.

Telecommunication

Telecom guys have swags and confidence that can make ladies easily fall for them. Due to the fame in the industry as they sponsor many shows and pay celebrity massive money, the brand name speaks for them and gets ladies attention quickly.

Medical field

Doctors don't look for jobs and are well paid. As a result of this, Ladies accept doctor's proposal and wish to settle on time with them.

Military

Ladies are fun of fronting their boyfriends especially if he is working with Air force and Navy. Ladies love guys on uniform with richly en downed pocket.

Bank

Gradually this is falling out of the favourites but still pay well for employees. Ladies are attracted to guys who walk in banks like GTB, 1st bank, Zenith and few among others. Their good looking and charming smile coupled with their stable financial income is a green light for ladies.

69 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by tosyne2much(m): 7:15pm On Apr 28, 2015
OP, what about a guy like me who works at pepper soup joint ?

Am I not the right prospect for a sane lady ?

260 Likes 24 Shares

Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by dharay88: 7:16pm On Apr 28, 2015
grin telecom n bank...d surest mehn.
Fuçkaholic tinz...

13 Likes

Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by vizkiz: 7:16pm On Apr 28, 2015
I rather be a CEO of my own company if she no wan stay, make she furck off undecided

317 Likes 14 Shares

Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Colospor(m): 7:16pm On Apr 28, 2015
Lmao at Military, a girl that wishes to explore this Area must be a dove or else, chai. cheesy

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 28, 2015
Superstory

5 Likes

Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 28, 2015
Hey babe, I play football together with Messi at barca...

Abi I never win her heart ni, I go win her mama heart join self

211 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by ronald4lif(m): 7:18pm On Apr 28, 2015
Simply put, they are attracted to well-to-do men. Not bad if you ask me.

About time struggling guys leave women alone and focus their time and energy in becoming a better person. They (women) will come for you when you've gotten your priorities right.

Let's not use our small change to impress them then come moaning about how they like money. cheesy

270 Likes 23 Shares

Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by naijaboiy: 7:21pm On Apr 28, 2015
Vickybee:
Superstory
Truth.

Or you want to give us a theory explaining that where a guy works doesn't matter in relationships? undecided

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Aitee1: 7:22pm On Apr 28, 2015
Hmmmmm...but I love my boyfriend that teaches in a primary school nah undecided

127 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 28, 2015
ronald4lif:
Simply put, they are attracted to well-to-do men. Not bad if you ask me.

About time struggling guys leave women alone and focus their time and energy in becoming a better person. They (women) will come for you when you've gotten your priorities right.

Let's not use our small change to impress them then come moaning how they like money. cheesy

Spot on bro. Sugar attract ants and it's time guys realise running after ladies is not a job

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 28, 2015
naijaboiy:

Truth.

Or you want to give us a theory explaining that where a guy works doesn't matter in relationships? undecided
Well, I can't speak for other ladies.
As for me, it doesn't matter.
Where he works is just an added advantage to me and it's not prerequisite for falling in love with him.

18 Likes

Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 28, 2015
naijaboiy:

Truth.

My brother I tire.

6 Likes

Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 28, 2015
Military, policemen and firefighters. I just love men in uniform. It's because they're disciplined and assertive especially the military men by far my favourite Alfa males kiss

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Colospor(m): 7:26pm On Apr 28, 2015
naijaboiy:

Truth.

Lol, she'll surely defend her assertions nah, at least a feminist doesn't need all these shiit, she can marry a farmer if she so wishes.

4 Likes

Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by tosyne2much(m): 7:26pm On Apr 28, 2015
Aitee1:
Hmmmmm...but I love my boyfriend that teaches in a primary school nah undecided
will you date me ? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Colospor(m): 7:30pm On Apr 28, 2015
tosyne2much:
Cc. Diddydiva
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 28, 2015
@ wristwatch....*dou @ your no. 3.
i like the uniform men (navy)

2 Likes

Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by tosyne2much(m): 7:31pm On Apr 28, 2015
Colospor:
Cc. Diddydiva
roflwkmd hahahahaha cheesy

Baba calm down na tongue
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Aitee1: 7:32pm On Apr 28, 2015
tosyne2much:

Nooooooooooooo angry sad

Your womanising syndrome is outta this planet undecided

7 Likes

Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 28, 2015
tosyne2much:
OP, what about a guy like me who works at pepper soup joint ?
shocked
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by dechandel(f): 7:32pm On Apr 28, 2015
grin grin grin
Millitary¿?? Nothing beats 'em top handsome uniform guys cool cool

1 Like

Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 28, 2015
Vickybee:

Where he works is just an added advantage to me and it's not prerequisite for falling in love with him.
As times goes on u will later realize that relationships shouldn't be based entirely on luv alone. Securing one's future financially is essential too

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by naijaboiy: 7:34pm On Apr 28, 2015
Vickybee:

Hahahaha!!! gringrin

So you can easily fall in love with a guy in any occupation? Wow.

How will you take care of kids when they start coming.

The economy of nigeria is not encouraging enough for any lady to accept any man who is not in a good working place.

Please always learn to face reality.

Don't be blinded by all those love stories you read on Harlequin,,mills&boons e.t.c grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by realdee44(f): 7:36pm On Apr 28, 2015
wristwatch:
The need for financial stability is one of the main key if not the main key to win a lady's heart.

Therefore in a society like ours and perhaps others, the competition to marry rich dudes is increasing day by day due to the current harsh economy.

For instance, guys have u ever wonder why a monkey looking man is married to or dating a beautiful lady while fine boy is being rejected or dumped by ladies? The answer is Money.

However, ladies at the hearing of where some guys work can make them quickly initiate green-light mode for love leading to relationship/marriage because of their earning and these companies are;

Oil and Gas

A guy working with shell, exxonmobile, chevron, schlumberger, etc is a big boy. Guys in this category attract ladies like ant to a sugar source because they know their worries for financial help is over.

Blue Chip

FMCG guys especially the sales force team are well paid and looking even much better than those working in AC environment. This category of guys do not only have money but also their mouth is so sweet tongue that ladies find it hard to resist their proposal.

Aviation

If a guy approach a lady and say "My name is Michael, I am a pilot in Etihad airways". Even if the lady is not in the mood to entertain stranger, hearing "Pilot" alone will raise her eyebrow.

Telecommunication

Telecom guys have swags and confidence that can make ladies easily fall for them. Due to the fame in the industry as they sponsor many shows and pay celebrity massive money, the brand name speaks for them and gets ladies attention quickly.

Medical field

Doctors don't look for jobs and are well paid. As a result of this, Ladies accept doctor's proposal and wish to settle on time with them.

Military

Ladies are fun of fronting their boyfriends specially if he is working with Air force and Navy. Ladies love guys on uniform with richly en downed pocket.

Bank

Gradually this is falling out of the favourites but still pay well for employees. Ladies are attracted to guys who walk in banks like GTB, 1st bank, Zenith and few among others. Their good looking and charming smile coupled with their stable financial income is a green light for ladies.
Remove bank, military & telecommunication.

9 Likes

Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by tosyne2much(m): 7:37pm On Apr 28, 2015
Aitee1:

Nooooooooooooo angry sad
Your womanising syndrome is outta this planet undecided
Woooow !!!
Ever come across my moniker on this forum ? cheesy

1 Like

Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by tosyne2much(m): 7:37pm On Apr 28, 2015
Midehi:
shocked
I'm telling you
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 28, 2015
You like women a lot @OP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Aitee1: 7:39pm On Apr 28, 2015
tosyne2much:
Woooow !!!

Ever come across my moniker on this forum ? cheesy

undecided undecided
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 28, 2015
naijaboiy:

Hahahaha!!! gringrin

So you can easily fall in love with a vulcanizer or mechanic? Wow.

How will you take care of kids when they start coming.

The economy of nigeria is not encouraging enough for any lady to accept any man who is not in a good working place.

Please always learn to face reality.

Don't be blinded by all those love stories you read on Harlequin,,mills&boons e.t.c grin
I can't fall in love with a mechanic.
They are dirty and cleanliness is one thing I love in a guy.
I can't marry any man who's not a graduate.

I can marry a guy I love doesn't mean he has to be lazy.
I won't be lazy, either. I will strive to earn much and take care of my kids if he fumbles. grin

5 Likes

Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by tosyne2much(m): 7:40pm On Apr 28, 2015
Aitee1:

undecided undecided
That's not the answer to my question cool
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Colospor(m): 7:41pm On Apr 28, 2015
tosyne2much:
roflwkmd hahahahaha cheesy
Baba calm down na tongue
Hanhan, ashewo.tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

If A Lady Sends You This Message On Social Media Or Via Text, Please Do Not Open / 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You / Lovers Caught Having Sex On A Rooftop, Nigerians React (photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.