Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,225 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

FG not doing enough to prevent anarchy -Catholic bishops - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / FG not doing enough to prevent anarchy -Catholic bishops (18310 Views)

Catholic Bishops Attack Father Mbaka For Anti-jonathan Prophecies. / Why We Pulled Out Of CAN — Catholic Bishops (Published 2012) / Directives From Catholic Bishops Conference Of Nigeria Over The Spread Of Ebola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG not doing enough to prevent anarchy -Catholic bishops by 01mcfadden(m): 5:35am On Sep 20, 2014
We need prayers

1 Like

Re: FG not doing enough to prevent anarchy -Catholic bishops by kushfc(m): 5:37am On Sep 20, 2014
Politicians don't care whatsoever all they are after is 2015 Killing or no killing sad

1 Like

Re: FG not doing enough to prevent anarchy -Catholic bishops by kwanKwasiyya(m): 5:52am On Sep 20, 2014
Siddeek: I just pray dis man does'nt win by 2015 if nt, this killings might be all over the country. I hope that nigerians will do away with their sentiments by 2015 for the benefit of humanity.
Re: FG not doing enough to prevent anarchy -Catholic bishops by ghananotnaija(m): 5:56am On Sep 20, 2014
Nigeria is a country in name only. There's a savage jungle between the Republic of Benin to Cameroon.
Re: FG not doing enough to prevent anarchy -Catholic bishops by timilehing(m): 6:05am On Sep 20, 2014
Come 2015, lets separate as a Nation. its the only way we can improve

2 Likes

Re: FG not doing enough to prevent anarchy -Catholic bishops by brownlord: 6:06am On Sep 20, 2014
ghananotnaija: Nigeria is a country in name only. There's a savage jungle between the Republic of Benin to Cameroon.

Why not try to save your already crumble economy son?

2 Likes

Re: FG not doing enough to prevent anarchy -Catholic bishops by tit(f): 6:10am On Sep 20, 2014
korel9: Must I comment sef? grin grin grin

“The issue is not about who becomes president or governor or senator after the 2015 general elections. The issue is about the life and security of every one of us who loves his or her life and really cares about our living together in peace as noble Nigerians."

This part make sense sha

My vote is ready for Sani Yerima!
It does not matter who is president or governor or senator in 2015.
Re: FG not doing enough to prevent anarchy -Catholic bishops by Amack(m): 6:12am On Sep 20, 2014
Thank you so much catholic bishops For saying the true many are afraid say. Not all this pastors that want collabor with FG how can they speak the truth where all there major interest is money and private jet.

3 Likes

Re: FG not doing enough to prevent anarchy -Catholic bishops by Nobody: 6:14am On Sep 20, 2014
Opiosko: Yes that's what it is all about. Pull him down..... The brotherhood of Cain and Abel.

I'm appalled at the apparent stupidity of several Nigerians who don't see beyond the immediate, and who think with their hearts. The bishops have always used the annual Catholic Bishops Conference to review the state of the nation and issue statements on the position of the Church. It's not about one person and definitely not about Oritsejafor. I'm surprised that several Nairalanders do not know this and come here to celebrate their ignorance.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FG not doing enough to prevent anarchy -Catholic bishops by Nobody: 6:18am On Sep 20, 2014
Everyone is now talkingto the FG,'o ga o!'

1 Like

Re: FG not doing enough to prevent anarchy -Catholic bishops by rusher14: 6:23am On Sep 20, 2014
kITATITA:

I'm appalled at the apparent stupidity of several Nigerians who don't see beyond the immediate, and who think with their hearts. The bishops have always used the annual Catholic Bishops Conference to review the state of the nation and issue statements on the position of the Church. It's not about one person and definitely not about Oritsejafor. I'm surprised that several Nairalanders do not know this and come here to celebrate their ignorance.

Believe me they know.

These Nairalanders you talk about have an agenda and they stick to it with all vigour.

Any statement that appears to challenge the status-quo is shot down, disregarded or discredited.

It's a rough ride trying to get the best for the nation... Ultimately, something would yield.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG not doing enough to prevent anarchy -Catholic bishops by Fourwinds: 6:24am On Sep 20, 2014
brunofarad: Un easy lies the head that wears the crown,
GEJ is trying his best,let's support him and we should rather be more patient with him.
Support eeemh..I have not seen GEJ standing up to fry the ASS..ES of corrupt APC., PDP governors.,ministers.,commisioners.,nonsense civil servants.,past and present house members of corruption.

2 Likes

Re: FG not doing enough to prevent anarchy -Catholic bishops by Freshpage(m): 6:24am On Sep 20, 2014
Something tells me that this catholic Bishop is jet trying to get public attention. Where has he been all dis years? Is it nw he get to know abt d killing by d insurgents? Bunch of hypocrite. From MONEY LAUNDRY to sentimental rubbish. Shame on CAN.

1 Like

Re: FG not doing enough to prevent anarchy -Catholic bishops by Fourwinds: 6:25am On Sep 20, 2014
GEJ is trying his best,let's support him and we should rather be more patient with him.
Support eeemh..I have not seen GEJ standing up to fry the A.SS..ES of corrupt APC., PDP governors.,ministers.,commisioners.,nonsense civil servants.,past and present house members of corruption.
Re: FG not doing enough to prevent anarchy -Catholic bishops by Fourwinds: 6:26am On Sep 20, 2014
Support eeemh..I have not seen GEJ standing up to fry the A.S..S..ES of corrupt APC., PDP governors.,ministers.,commisioners.,nonsense civil servants.,past and present house members of corruption.
Re: FG not doing enough to prevent anarchy -Catholic bishops by Nobody: 6:27am On Sep 20, 2014
The Catholic can talk since the bling bling pastor has shown himself to be a pdp puppet.

3 Likes

Re: FG not doing enough to prevent anarchy -Catholic bishops by omenka(m): 6:33am On Sep 20, 2014
APC must have infiltrated these people!! They've been bought by Thifnubu!!

2 Likes

Re: FG not doing enough to prevent anarchy -Catholic bishops by Nobody: 6:35am On Sep 20, 2014
brownlord: Damn all of them in that so called CNBC, with the kind of intolerance they practice they are worst than boko haram and other enemies of this country, A suppose religious group that won't allow someone else lead them, they pulled out of CAN because someone else Is the president and will return when a Catholic head it right? Why have they not pull out of catholic faith with the drug scandal rocking the Vatican city?

Bloody hypocrites

You seem to jump into conclusion without getting details. First, the Catholic Bishops didn't pull out of CAN at the center because someone else is the head. They pulled out because they felt that the headship of CAN was becoming too subsumed in the political affairs of the government in power, making it difficult for CAN to be able to tell the truth to government in power. Recent happenings tend to sustain the wisdom in the Church position against CAN. Secondly, the Vatican is NOT involved in any drugs scandal and the reports clearly stated so. After servicing a vehicle belonging to the Vatican, two mechanics drove it across the border and stuffed it with drugs believing that the diplomatic number plate will help them escape detection but they were wrong as they were caught. Please try and get details of things and avoid the bandwagon effect.

The Catholic Church is not a perfect organisations. It has long history of doing wrong. But most of the churches that sprang up to correct these wrongs have failed; offering nothing better.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG not doing enough to prevent anarchy -Catholic bishops by Andibot(m): 6:39am On Sep 20, 2014
Obama in d US 2nd term presidential election knew dat Just constructing beautiful speeches n holding meetings won't help had 2 do something spectacular dat will protect d lives of each n every American, he did dat by killing Osama Bin Baden n dat singular act pleased Americans n he won d election for d 2nd term. but here in our case, Weda he (Mr. President) does anything or not its a party thing. People are carried away by Wat d party (Party Politics) has to do. So our president focuses on 2nd term without 1st ending d scourge dat started since his inception in office!

4 Likes

Re: FG not doing enough to prevent anarchy -Catholic bishops by free2ryhme: 6:40am On Sep 20, 2014
The govt and their cohorts profit from these ventures. That is why it is called the devil's theory

2 Likes

Re: FG not doing enough to prevent anarchy -Catholic bishops by kevoh(m): 6:43am On Sep 20, 2014
Wow! Just Wow! I used to think media propangada was bullsheet but right before me within the space of two weeks, I have seen Nairalanders being played by the media and it worked.

Ayo with Jet and cash wahala, following day someone goes to uproot an old letter of 2012 written by the Catholic Bishops making it look as if it was right after the Ayo Oritsejafor's Jet and cash scandal in 2014.

Now a report on the Catholic Bishop conference that is REGULARLY held annualy to analyse the state of the economy is dumped on Nigerians/Nairaland by the media and immediately people start typing gibberish, saying it's because of Ayo Oritsejafor!

Well done Media! I give you guys A plus for selling this propangada to Nigerians and successfully inciting more hatred.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FG not doing enough to prevent anarchy -Catholic bishops by Rapture4real(m): 6:43am On Sep 20, 2014
This is a true talk.The sole aim of Book Haram insurgency is to islamise the nation. The OIC has mandated them with the support of too Muslim politicians to turn Nigeria to an Islamic state.This is how Turkey became one.I know the God of us Christians is still alive if our govt is not doing enough.The real God defends Himself and need not anyone to help him expand with AK-47.Our govt should wake before they are caught unawares. There enemies within promoting this Book Haram deceiving everybody.God will deliver Nigeria from blood sucking jihadists.

1 Like

Re: FG not doing enough to prevent anarchy -Catholic bishops by KENFERDYOORI(m): 6:44am On Sep 20, 2014
gift01: Now that the Catholic isn't part of CAN, What is the motive behind this statement? The ulterior motive is what I'm interested in. Hope its not a romance from the Govt they interested in.
TRY AND KNOW WHY THE CATHOLIC CHURCH REMOVED HER PARTICIPATION FROM C A N BEFORE YOU TALK OF ULTERIOR MOTIVE. CATHOLICS ARE NOT SYCOPHANTS!

6 Likes

Re: FG not doing enough to prevent anarchy -Catholic bishops by daben1(m): 6:44am On Sep 20, 2014
Bishops! U people should pray and stop putting the blames on the govt...
Re: FG not doing enough to prevent anarchy -Catholic bishops by KENFERDYOORI(m): 6:49am On Sep 20, 2014
OmoNwa: Why do I have this feeling that catholic bishops just want to be in the news this period of Ayo saga, the insurgency has been in the country for long, y are they more vocal now A friend once told me that they've never love the fact that non catholic is d CAN president. I doubted it then but now, I don't know what to believe again

Opinions in Nigeria are mostly done for selfish interest and not for d love of d country.
THEN YOU HAVE NOT BEEN FOLLOWING UPDATES. CBCN HAS RELEASED ALOT SINCE THE ONSET OF INSURGENCY IN THIS COUNTRY.

8 Likes

Re: FG not doing enough to prevent anarchy -Catholic bishops by BetaThings: 6:49am On Sep 20, 2014
Yes, we should support him
to forget Chibok girls that have spent over 5 months in captivity
support pastors to launder money or bring in illegally bring in weapons for the War of 2015
to bury the trillions stolen in the oil subsidy scam with no conviction
to celebrate Olubadan's birthday or hold rally in Kano while tens of Nyanya bombing victims were in battling for their lives
to postpone FEC meeting because of the death 0f Sambo's younger brother

Has Jonathan required your support his PERSONAL enemies? NO (ask Timpre Sylva)
But we are always asked to support him to fight our common enemies- GEJ does not give a damn about those

5 Likes

Re: FG not doing enough to prevent anarchy -Catholic bishops by Awoofawo(m): 6:50am On Sep 20, 2014
cool

1 Like

Re: FG not doing enough to prevent anarchy -Catholic bishops by omenka(m): 6:51am On Sep 20, 2014
Bublanski: The Clueless One doesn't give a shyte!! He is rather busy breathing mouth odours in people's face all over the world grin
Holande doesn't look comfortable in that picture at all. Was the hug a forced one??undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG not doing enough to prevent anarchy -Catholic bishops by lawrenceunaa: 6:52am On Sep 20, 2014
FG can only do what they knw best tongue

LOOTING shocked

1 Like

Re: FG not doing enough to prevent anarchy -Catholic bishops by jamilkb(m): 6:54am On Sep 20, 2014
Bublanski: The Clueless One doesn't give a shyte!! He is rather busy breathing mouth odours in people's face all over the world grin
u mugu ooo.. i don start to here his halitosis..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Error Of Daddy Freeze . / Giv God A Great Name From Yr Heart / How Many Times Do They Collect Offerings In Your Place Of Worship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.