Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

FG not doing enough to prevent anarchy -Catholic bishops - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / FG not doing enough to prevent anarchy -Catholic bishops (18321 Views)

Catholic Bishops Attack Father Mbaka For Anti-jonathan Prophecies. / Why We Pulled Out Of CAN — Catholic Bishops (Published 2012) / Directives From Catholic Bishops Conference Of Nigeria Over The Spread Of Ebola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG not doing enough to prevent anarchy -Catholic bishops by kretiv: 12:18pm On Sep 20, 2014
I pity u Pentecostals because the hall u call churches are business premises where your pastors drain your pockets to enrich themselves to make lifetime investment for their wives and children, while you continue to sufer poverty.

The pastors are even at loggerheads with one another because they are competing over you who are their commodities.

Shame on you and you political head of CAN.

Catholic church which you envy does not advertise for members because it's growth is divine (daily increase without advertisements)

Orisejafor was not d 1st Pentecostal CAN president. Why is his own a case study.

He should go to south Africa and answer querry why his private jet has suddenly become public jet for money laundering. He think he can fool God.

A religious-political-business man. FOOOOOOOL!

2 Likes

Re: FG not doing enough to prevent anarchy -Catholic bishops by Lordlexyy: 12:21pm On Sep 20, 2014
Billygee2u:
thank you for saying the truth .Catholics are hypocrites .they are the continuation of the scribes and pharases that Christ always warn to first remove the logs in their eyes .they embrace anything that can let them get multitude followers .they all are like the Biblical Nichodemus
You are right. From their activities you understand that the difference btw and islam is just in the name. Anything to attract attention and remain relevance is just their concerns. They believe they are the first, but offered poor leadership. Pride and arrogance constitute most of their relationship with other Christian bodies. Pulling out of CAN if you ask me is good for CAN, cos their presence had frustrated every good moves to silence the opposition. I wish they stay away forever.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG not doing enough to prevent anarchy -Catholic bishops by IYANGBALI: 12:24pm On Sep 20, 2014
Osode:
So then (Just I have posted befor on Nairaland) How come this so UNPOPULAR CAN President was so OVERWHELMINGLY re-elected for a second term only a few months back!! .How many of you G-String/Mini Skirt Wearing, Night Clubing 'Christians' down there in the South have botherd to go deep into the North to find out what these forgoten minorities there actualy face on a daily bases, and more importantly WHAT THEY THINK about this Present CAN president. And were do the catholic bishops think this man gets his votes from. ..And why his 'bling bling' and 'Private jet' means ABSOLUTLY nothing to them?.
How is it that, it is you Alcoholics and 'Skimpy Clothed-Tongue Speaking' christians from the South that are more interested in his 'bling bling' than we Southerners up here and our Northern Christian bretheren?. And more importantly why, like Nelson 'Holisasa' (The Trouble Maker') Mandela, this man, more than any other CAN president befor him is consdered a Trouble Maker by the Northern establishment?.
Did any of you 'Christians' down there bother to read the paid advert on the dailies by the combined CAN of the Nineteen Northern states on the last Birthday Aniversary of this VERY FEARLESS Man of God and the very High Esteem in which he is held by Them. The very christians that these catholic bishops are supposed to be 'issueing statements' in aid of, ... As always from thousands of kilometers away, over hot 'cups of coffee'
Well, For all your information (Eh... IYANGBALI AND CO, TAKE NOTE... As one or two well informed Catholic brothers have already alluded to some posts befor mine...) Be prepared to commit suicide very soon, because just like GEJ/PDP that doesnt believe in Social Media and Nairaland 'Popularity' and 'Victories', except this Man of God refuses to contest again.... He is going to be the first CAN President to be elected for an Unpresidented THIRD TERM !!!
who cares?not only 3rd term,if he likes let him die in the office as can president
Re: FG not doing enough to prevent anarchy -Catholic bishops by Jmain: 12:28pm On Sep 20, 2014
akiOYIBO:
Its needless to be recounted....Catholicism is Christianity and Christianity is Catholicism .

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: FG not doing enough to prevent anarchy -Catholic bishops by IYANGBALI: 12:29pm On Sep 20, 2014
Billygee2u:
you blind followers ,will never learn , until it's too late .the much accumulated ignorance in you gullible folks ,will not allow you to seek the true knowledge of God.
you are ignorantly trying to defend what you do no know nothing about .you are deceived because of the K.I refuse to acknowledge that K.all I know is night .
I'm sure before now you didn't know that that word is knight and not night as you mumuciously thought. By the way have you googled the word knight?I don't think so,because you are not ready to be enlightened
Re: FG not doing enough to prevent anarchy -Catholic bishops by IYANGBALI: 12:33pm On Sep 20, 2014
Billygee2u:
shut your mouth up my friend.just because of K before Night ,you are being deceived ? I was born and brought up in Catholic,go through all catholic teaching and belong to some groups, then joined Catholic Charismatic Renewal Movement ,from there say goodbye to the blind Catholics like you.One of my late uncles belonged to Night .He then was also a member of Amorc society.so what can you teach me about Catholic ?
you were never a catholicso shutthe fok up and stop hating.
Re: FG not doing enough to prevent anarchy -Catholic bishops by maclatunji: 1:13pm On Sep 20, 2014
Mynd44: I hope this is not to spite CAN else it will be very sad and pointless

Does CAN stand for unlawful killing of Nigerians such that this commonsensical submission would be regarded as an attempt to "spite it"?
Re: FG not doing enough to prevent anarchy -Catholic bishops by Billygee2u: 1:31pm On Sep 20, 2014
Jmain:

Nonsense
absolutely nonsense .
Re: FG not doing enough to prevent anarchy -Catholic bishops by san316(m): 1:35pm On Sep 20, 2014
switsylver: Is this all u can say? The only point u imprivised from the article. Perhaps u shouldn't hv commented
Sorry, I am just trying to reverberate the popular conception of group cum party alliance in Nigeria. If u criticize or contemn the gov't's performance, u r apc and if u do otherwise, u r pdp. Das all.
Re: FG not doing enough to prevent anarchy -Catholic bishops by Billygee2u: 1:37pm On Sep 20, 2014
IYANGBALI: you were never a catholicso shutthe fok up and stop hating.
what do I stand to gain ,if I claim to be once a Catholic ?
why not simply believe and accept my unbeatable truth instead of beating about the bush ?
Re: FG not doing enough to prevent anarchy -Catholic bishops by Billygee2u: 1:57pm On Sep 20, 2014
akiOYIBO:
Its needless to be recounted....Catholicism is Christianity and Christianity is Catholicism .
well ,I don't blame you ,I was once at the same level of your blunt spirituality,defending Catholicism when I was blind ,ignorant of the word of God .
I have no doubt ,that you will surely know the truth in due time .
Re: FG not doing enough to prevent anarchy -Catholic bishops by Okudiover(m): 2:49pm On Sep 20, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: It'll be unfortunate to read from Igbo that dominate Catholic, condemning the bishops because it appears they're attacking Jonathan.

My friend stop being myopic what has it got to to with IGBO? The Catholic Church has roots in all the 6 geopolitical zones in the Country and the world at large. If the Bishops signed a communique it wouldn't be the first time nor would it be the last. I support constructive criticism, forget xtians vs moslems, PDP vs APC, Igbos vs Naijarians and catholics vs protestants. The question you should ask as sensible fellow devoid of parochial sentiments is "does the fact speak for themselves or does it require further interpretation.

I don't see where the Bishops have taken sides from their statement so I don't see your point here.
Re: FG not doing enough to prevent anarchy -Catholic bishops by brownlord: 3:04pm On Sep 20, 2014
kretiv: I pity u Pentecostals because the hall u call churches are business premises where your pastors drain your pockets to enrich themselves to make lifetime investment for their wives and children, while you continue to sufer poverty.

The pastors are even at loggerheads with one another because they are competing over you who are their commodities.

Shame on you and you political head of CAN.

Catholic church which you envy does not advertise for members because it's growth is divine (daily increase without advertisements)

Orisejafor was not d 1st Pentecostal CAN president. Why is his own a case study.

He should go to south Africa and answer querry why his private jet has suddenly become public jet for money laundering. He think he can fool God.

A religious-political-business man. FOOOOOOOL!

Sir read your comment and see if you making any sense, I don't know how old you are but you should be ashamed of this comment you posted on this thread
Re: FG not doing enough to prevent anarchy -Catholic bishops by akiOYIBO: 4:17pm On Sep 20, 2014
Billygee2u:
well ,I don't blame you ,I was once at the same level of your blunt spirituality,defending Catholicism when I was blind ,ignorant of the word of God .
I have no doubt ,that you will surely know the truth in due time .
u dodged my question twice so I cant imagine asking again.....thanks
Re: FG not doing enough to prevent anarchy -Catholic bishops by akiOYIBO: 4:24pm On Sep 20, 2014
Jmain:

Nonsense
I cant believe what i said to be nonsense cos it isn't just a concept or belief....its a fact.So when u say its nonsense then I will have no choice than to relegate u to some kind of novice.....
Re: FG not doing enough to prevent anarchy -Catholic bishops by KENFERDYOORI(m): 4:27pm On Sep 20, 2014
brownlord:

Talking about sentimental here, please counter my point, how i'm i sentimental
1ST: SAYING WHAT U DON'T KNOW OR NOT SAYING THE TRUTH COS OF SENTIMENTS
2ND: CALLING CATHOLIC BISHOPS "BLOODY HYPOCRYTES" IS OUT OF SENTIMENT $ PREJUDICE
ETC
CORRECTION: ITS CBCN NOT CNBC
TANX
Re: FG not doing enough to prevent anarchy -Catholic bishops by KENFERDYOORI(m): 4:35pm On Sep 20, 2014
Bublanski:

Arrest me, Ode! As if this very one is the last insult that will kill the 'President'. Fighting on behalf of someone that is so impervious to tons of abuse home and abroad, to even consider resigning from his post talk-less not running for re-election. Oshi-foriti blind followers!! angry
AND YOU THINK SOUNDING THIS WAY WILL CHANGE ANYTHING? IF IT WILL THEN MANY HAVE SAID EVEN TO HIS FACE N HEARING. SOME OF YOU PESSIMISTS ARE NOT EVEN HELPING MALTERS.
Re: FG not doing enough to prevent anarchy -Catholic bishops by adconline(m): 4:39pm On Sep 20, 2014
kITATITA:

I'm appalled at the apparent stupidity of several Nigerians who don't see beyond the immediate, and who think with their hearts. The bishops have always used the annual Catholic Bishops Conference to review the state of the nation and issue statements on the position of the Church. It's not about one person and definitely not about Oritsejafor. I'm surprised that several Nairalanders do not know this and come here to celebrate their ignorance.
Good luck reasoning with folks that have ID10-T problem.
Re: FG not doing enough to prevent anarchy -Catholic bishops by adonis89(m): 4:41pm On Sep 20, 2014
Siddeek: I just pray dis man does'nt win by 2015 if nt, this killings might be all over the country. I hope that nigerians will do away with their sentiments by 2015 for the benefit of humanity.
sorry gej will win. Tell me who will defeat him? Is atiku,buhari,tinubu,amaechi or kwankwaso? There's no credible person. Nigerias solution is to vote apc and pdp out of power
Re: FG not doing enough to prevent anarchy -Catholic bishops by Uteghe(m): 4:45pm On Sep 20, 2014
brunofarad: Un easy lies the head that wears the crown,
GEJ is trying his best,let's support him and we should rather be more patient with him.
Was the crown forced on GEJ's head? If he has suddenly realized the uneasiness of his head after wearing an oversized crown,why can't he resign? GEJ,resign now and free yourself from the burden of the big crown!
Re: FG not doing enough to prevent anarchy -Catholic bishops by texazzpete(m): 4:51pm On Sep 20, 2014
brownlord:

Sir read your comment and see if you making any sense, I don't know how old you are but you should be ashamed of this comment you posted on this thread

To be fair, his comment wasn't any worse than the rubbish you posted on the first page
Re: FG not doing enough to prevent anarchy -Catholic bishops by brownlord: 5:09pm On Sep 20, 2014
KENFERDYOORI:
1ST: SAYING WHAT U DON'T KNOW OR NOT SAYING THE TRUTH COS OF SENTIMENTS
2ND: CALLING CATHOLIC BISHOPS "BLOODY HYPOCRYTES" IS OUT OF SENTIMENT $ PREJUDICE
ETC
CORRECTION: ITS CBCN NOT CNBC
TANX

You still not making sense bro, what do you mean saying what i don't know or saying the truth? that the catholic bishop pulled out of CAN because of Ayo's relationship with jonathan or that their hatred for him started after he acquired private jet, or about the drug scandal, which of them them are you talking about? and shove your correction down your as5 i don't need it for anything
Re: FG not doing enough to prevent anarchy -Catholic bishops by brownlord: 5:11pm On Sep 20, 2014
texazzpete:

To be fair, his comment wasn't any worse than the rubbish you posted on the first page

Yes, my comment must one-sided or biased soul like you
Re: FG not doing enough to prevent anarchy -Catholic bishops by akiOYIBO: 5:36pm On Sep 20, 2014
its all about Catholicism...........most if ya cant recite the basic catechism of the church needless of its doctrines but will size up ya mouth to criticise.
Re: FG not doing enough to prevent anarchy -Catholic bishops by KENFERDYOORI(m): 6:46pm On Sep 20, 2014
brownlord:

You still not making sense bro, what do you mean saying what i don't know or saying the truth? that the catholic bishop pulled out of CAN because of Ayo's relationship with jonathan or that their hatred for him started after he acquired private jet, or about the drug scandal, which of them them are you talking about? and shove your correction down your as5 i don't need it for anything
HOW ABOUT THE 2ND POINT THAT I MADE
Re: FG not doing enough to prevent anarchy -Catholic bishops by Suljosh: 10:48am On Sep 21, 2014
Osode:
So then (Just I have posted befor on Nairaland) How come this so UNPOPULAR CAN President was so OVERWHELMINGLY re-elected for a second term only a few months back!! .How many of you G-String/Mini Skirt Wearing, Night Clubing 'Christians' down there in the South have botherd to go deep into the North to find out what these forgoten minorities there actualy face on a daily bases, and more importantly WHAT THEY THINK about this Present CAN president. And were do the catholic bishops think this man gets his votes from. ..And why his 'bling bling' and 'Private jet' means ABSOLUTLY nothing to them?.
How is it that, it is you Alcoholics and 'Skimpy Clothed-Tongue Speaking' christians from the South that are more interested in his 'bling bling' than we Southerners up here and our Northern Christian bretheren?. And more importantly why, like Nelson 'Holisasa' (The Trouble Maker') Mandela, this man, more than any other CAN president befor him is consdered a Trouble Maker by the Northern establishment?.
Did any of you 'Christians' down there bother to read the paid advert on the dailies by the combined CAN of the Nineteen Northern states on the last Birthday Aniversary of this VERY FEARLESS Man of God and the very High Esteem in which he is held by Them. The very christians that these catholic bishops are supposed to be 'issueing statements' in aid of, ... As always from thousands of kilometers away, over hot 'cups of coffee'
Well, For all your information (Eh... IYANGBALI AND CO, TAKE NOTE... As one or two well informed Catholic brothers have already alluded to some posts befor mine...) Be prepared to commit suicide very soon, because just like GEJ/PDP that doesnt believe in Social Media and Nairaland 'Popularity' and 'Victories', except this Man of God refuses to contest again.... He is going to be the first CAN President to be elected for an Unpresidented THIRD TERM !!!
I can't even understand a word you put out here. And for you to think I'm a southerner you are wrong mofo. I'm a northerner and I'm so proud of my region, a Nigerlite for that matter. Now suck it up. He's disgracing us I mean the CAN BLING BLING president.
Re: FG not doing enough to prevent anarchy -Catholic bishops by Nobody: 7:26am On Sep 22, 2014
I am really amazed at the level of reasoning of members of this forum. And to think that most of them belong to the youthful population is disheartening. It is even inconceivable that some individuals may have been paid to attack anything and anybody that challenges the direction of their paymasters. You could be throwing darts on your destiny.
Re: FG not doing enough to prevent anarchy -Catholic bishops by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 23, 2014
Mynd44: I hope this is not to spite CAN else it will be very sad and pointless

gift01: Now that the Catholic isn't part of CAN, What is the motive behind this statement? The ulterior motive is what I'm interested in. Hope its not a romance from the Govt they interested in.

OmoNwa: Why do I have this feeling that catholic bishops just want to be in the news this period of Ayo saga, the insurgency has been in the country for long, y are they more vocal nowA friend once told me that they've never love the fact that non catholic is d CAN president. I doubted it then but now, I don't know what to believe again

brownlord: Damn all of them in that so called CNBC, with the kind of intolerance they practice they are worst than boko haram and other enemies of this country, A suppose religious group that won't allow someone else lead them, they pulled out of CAN because someone else Is the president and will return when a Catholic head it right? Why have they not pull out of catholic faith with the drug scandal rocking the Vatican city?

OrlandoOwoh: It'll be unfortunate to read from Igbo that dominate Catholic, condemning the bishops because it appears they're attacking Jonathan.

Freshpage: Something tells me that this catholic Bishop is jet trying to get public attention. Where has he been all dis years? Is it nw he get to know abt d killing by d insurgents? Bunch of hypocrite. From MONEY LAUNDRY to sentimental rubbish. Shame on CAN.

Bluetooth2: The Catholic can talk since the bling bling pastor has shown himself to be a pdp puppet.

omenka: APC must have infiltrated these people!! They've been bought by Thifnubu!!

And d most stupidd of all
deletrue: If I may ask who the hell is this blind Bishop? Who offered him the rights to contribute to National issues when he is living together with the most indesciple youths, living in one of the most dirty cities in the country, one of the most undeveloped states in the country. How many times has he taking pains to talk to Uduaghan about the ever deteriorating roads? let him visit Niger Cat, sharing boundry with the more than three hundred fuel tanks park. Is this bishop not aware that it in this place where more than half of total country's revenue is derived? Is he saying that, a very popular and populated area like that should be given periority? He should tell the governor the suferrings of the over two million people living there. How many seminars has his church organised to turn the youths to become normal people? Is he not aware that it is only in Warri where the age zero to thirty are the senior people whereas the ages between thirty one to hundred are the junior ones? Is he too blind to notice that it is only in Warri where you find the most disrespectiful youths? Is this bishop to busy to notice the highiest degree of propaganda of the state governments over non-existing developments? This bishop should agree that it is those type of governors that is making people to hate pdp and its leadership. I lived there before I left no too long. Nonsense.

This is what I called MONUMENTAL IMBECILITY.
Now I understand Nigeria's problem. Nigeria is backward not just because of d absence of physical infrastructure but because most of its citizens are mentally impoverished. Just look at what this "educated" pple are typing. Mtcheeew.....we really need a mental revolution.

Even though its clearly stated that d CBCN article is dated 2012, pple are still tying it to Oritsejeafor/PDP/APC/whatever while some stupid protestants are still bringing d anti-catholic angle into d issue.
Open ur minds and free it from illogical reasoning, prejudice and mental slavery.

Re: FG not doing enough to prevent anarchy -Catholic bishops by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 03, 2014
kITATITA: I am really amazed at the level of reasoning of members of this forum. And to think that most of them belong to the youthful population is disheartening. It is even inconceivable that some individuals may have been paid to attack anything and anybody that challenges the direction of their paymasters. You could be throwing darts on your destiny.

Tell them o.....bunch of schooled illiterates

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Your Opinion: Do You Think King Pharoah Will Go To Hell? / Lady With Blocked Fallopian Tube Shares Testimony, Now Has 3 Kids / Omokri To Pastors: Sell Your Private Jets, Use The Money To Feed The Poor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.