Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,187 members, 7,953,676 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:38 PM

FG Announces N213bn Intervention Funds For Electricity Companies - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Announces N213bn Intervention Funds For Electricity Companies (10820 Views)

FG Announces Dates For Ocholi's Funeral / Breaking,FG Announces Fuel Subsidy Removal, Says Fuel Price Will Reduce / Fg To Sell 51% Stake In Electricity Companies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Announces N213bn Intervention Funds For Electricity Companies by EmoBoy(m): 9:24pm On Sep 20, 2014
texazzpete:

And slimy toadies like you will always support the wrong thing without questioning it. We had a tariff increase not too long ago supposedly to properly reflect current market realities. Now you're here insisting that another tariff increment without any substantial improvement is a good thing.

My friend, thanks for the insult.
Re: FG Announces N213bn Intervention Funds For Electricity Companies by Guk: 10:30pm On Sep 20, 2014
EmoBoy:

Have you asked how these funds are being used?

Go ahead and tell us. We would like to be educated. Thanks
Re: FG Announces N213bn Intervention Funds For Electricity Companies by rajoys: 11:54pm On Sep 20, 2014
This is exactly my problem with this country since PHCN was privatized. The FG has systematically be siphoning the money meant for the citizens by claiming to continually spending on an establishment that is already privatized. The excuse for selling PHCN to themselves in the first place was that Govt can no longer spend huge amount on the sector without commensurate result. Now that they sole PHCN, WHY spending FG money on it again. You guys leading us certainly want this nation to bleed to dead. Why spending money on PHCN again for God sake. Have u not sold it out and retired the former staff? why, why, why, There is God ooooo, all these money u are sharing to independent power companies will speak one day o.

1 Like

Re: FG Announces N213bn Intervention Funds For Electricity Companies by EmoBoy(m): 12:39am On Sep 21, 2014
Guk:

Go ahead and tell us. We would like to be educated. Thanks
I didn't say I know how the funds were spent. That information is with the central bank and the boi.
Re: FG Announces N213bn Intervention Funds For Electricity Companies by Drversatile: 6:47am On Sep 22, 2014
Did I just read that the private companys 'have short-fall in revenue collection'...This simply means the old PHCN staff were better off than this privatisation stuff.

Our problem was not with the PHCN staff but those @ the top. Come to think of it I pay more now 6k compared to PHCN days and PHCN still had more revenue...Someone is not telling us the truth.

#NIGERIAWAKEUP#
beopened:

If this is not a scam,i dont know what to call it......what is it with FG trying to bail out or rescue already privatised companies?

If they had no capacity to run the bought GENCOs and DISCOs,why did clueless Jonathan sold to them in the first place.....despite the fact that some of the companies could not even meet up with the deadline for payment in the initial instance

Now did i just read about a new Tarriff regime as an effect of the loan to be given?

That implies that Nigerians should expect to pay more than they are already paying.......yet some people will still vote this man come 2015

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Power Reaches 5,375MW, Sustains 5,000MW Trend For 7 Days / Edo 2016: Don’t Sell Your Votes, Ogiemwonyi Tells APC Delegates / PDP Youth Leader Petitions US, UK, Germany, Accuses Apc Of Political Intimidatio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.