Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? (24321 Views)

A Nairalander Stuck In D Toilet After Eating Xmas Food. (pix) / Bon Apetitt Just To Wet Your Throat / Easiest Way To Remove Protective Slimy 'mucus' From The Skin Of Catfish. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by Sunnycliff(m): 1:50pm On Sep 22, 2014
Better imagined than experienced

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by talentedjoe(m): 1:50pm On Sep 22, 2014
F
Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by siino(m): 1:50pm On Sep 22, 2014
Try use solid food wit soup swallow n push it down or find something dat can make u vomit use it n push it out
Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by destante(f): 1:51pm On Sep 22, 2014
davdandam: A lump of eba, bigger than your mouth works like magic. ....tnk me later grin
Lol apparently you hate him.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by merieam16(f): 1:52pm On Sep 22, 2014
Buoyantic: F
space booker

I hail thee
Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 22, 2014
PrinceCharmiing: Actually I was eating tilapia fish today with a bottle of La Casera, I wanted to drink the lacasera while still chewing the fish and dayum! It washed the bone down to my throat! And you know how strong that bone is, I nearly die sha. I was able to push it down by drink almost 5 liters of water tongue

lol omo take am easy o...
Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by saxwizard(m): 1:53pm On Sep 22, 2014
kunlesehan:
this has been working for us since 1960
lol

nice 1
Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by djeezy(m): 1:54pm On Sep 22, 2014
Lol....By swallowing garri. By vomiting. Sticking my finger inside my mouth and throwing up.
Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by Harmvirus(f): 1:55pm On Sep 22, 2014
Yea buh a lump of eba saved me
Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by datguru: 1:56pm On Sep 22, 2014
davdandam: A lump of eba, bigger than your mouth works like magic. ....tnk me later grin

grin
Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by egopersonified(f): 1:58pm On Sep 22, 2014
Thank God it's fish and lacasera and not poo and lacasera. Nairalanders are indeed upgrading. Btw, can fufu, amala, semo, etc be used as a substitute where eba is not available?
Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 22, 2014
merieam16: space booker

I hail thee
hian?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by Godfullsam(m): 2:02pm On Sep 22, 2014
I downloaded plenty water grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by dokunbam(m): 2:03pm On Sep 22, 2014
am always careful whenever i eat such

Just be very careful, dont rush the fish naa undecided
Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by kunlesehan(m): 2:04pm On Sep 22, 2014
Harmvirus: Yea buh a lump of eba saved me
hmmm...it's so amazing when a lady has a deep throat.
lol
Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by Tessy10: 2:04pm On Sep 22, 2014
abegiii,its not everytime jare...mine lasted for 7hrs
there was no amount of eba i did not eat,i eat i come tire
dey said i should eat enough yam,even join plantain i eat i tire
later they said dry garri is the solution,i eat plate of dry garri to no avail
na prayer i come start,na God just remove am
read ma post u go see where i gv d testimony for uniben thread

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by killercute16(m): 2:05pm On Sep 22, 2014
I swallowed 1 mighty fufu to push the stuff down.
Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by seunwen2(m): 2:06pm On Sep 22, 2014
Happened when i was young but i settled it with handful morsel of amala
Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by justmag(m): 2:06pm On Sep 22, 2014
I removed mine thru Praise and worship!! that was my only option.
Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 22, 2014

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 22, 2014
Hot strong eba is d solution
Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by airclipse(m): 2:10pm On Sep 22, 2014
op sorry...dat's why I dnt like eating fish....I gotta be extra careful wit dem
Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by fairheven: 2:12pm On Sep 22, 2014
iwakolewa: It happens to me 8 out of 10 times,when I eat fish,I just like head of fish sad sometimes I try a morsel of eba or fufu,and sometimes if it's not too painful, I just leave it there and before I even remember,its gone grin grin
Gone ke,gone to were grin u will soon bcome a "supplier/born-Collector grin grin ahh !!!singing...in Spanish.."the born shall rise again grin
Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by skillzbae(f): 2:12pm On Sep 22, 2014
after 2 days of swallowing eba, i locked my room door, opend my mouth, stood in front of d mirror, used scissors to remove it. My dad almost fainted
Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by lawrenceunaa: 2:13pm On Sep 22, 2014
na to carry big mould of eba swallow ,the bone go follow am enter cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by Tallesty1(m): 2:15pm On Sep 22, 2014
It happened to me when I dey small, mumsy say make I swallow big fufu, nah so I mold am like person head, put am 4 mouth, close and swallowed but the fufu sef vex go hook somwia. Oh boy see tears for my eyes like person when 'im wife die.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by Femistico(m): 2:15pm On Sep 22, 2014
its working like magic since 1452...
Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 22, 2014
Water is the best remedy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by SilverHorse: 2:16pm On Sep 22, 2014
How to remove fishbone stuck in the throat!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkyRIsOnwR8
Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 22, 2014
Seriously?

You are a liar devil, nairaland will be delivered from you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Much Is 1 Cup Of Rice In Your Area / Why Do Nigerians Hate Local Rice? / How To Cook Nigerian Fish Stew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.