Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,982 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? (24287 Views)

A Nairalander Stuck In D Toilet After Eating Xmas Food. (pix) / Bon Apetitt Just To Wet Your Throat / Easiest Way To Remove Protective Slimy 'mucus' From The Skin Of Catfish. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by folameme(f): 3:17pm On Sep 22, 2014
naughtylagosguy: It wasn't funny the day it happened
mine was an horrible experience,i was pretty young then like 9yrs or so,it was a sunday monday,i was having breakfast of rice and fish.......d bone got stucked in ma throat,omg it wasn't funny. Thank God ma dad was around,he immediately washed his hand and dipped it into ma throat,den i threw up.*reminiscing* embarassed
naughtylagosguy: It wasn't funny the day it happened
mine was an horrible experience,i was pretty young then like 9yrs or so,it was a sunday morning,i was having breakfast of rice and fish.......d bone got stucked in ma throat,omg it wasn't funny. Thank God ma dad was around,he immediately washed his hand and dipped it into ma throat,den i threw up.*reminiscing*
Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by ladycomfort(f): 3:19pm On Sep 22, 2014
justmag: I removed mine thru Praise and worship!! that was my only option.
funny u
Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 22, 2014
long throat! lipsrsealed
or FFO undecided undecided undecided

MizTyna: Happened to me on my birthday lastyear,i tried everything from Eba to dry garri,i even started bleeding a little,my mum thought twas my village people oh. After like 2hrs,without trying anytin again,it went down!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 22, 2014
i do used plies it works perfect! sad sad
Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by WoodcrestMayor(m): 3:34pm On Sep 22, 2014
grintongue
iwakolewa: It happens to me 8 out of 10 times,when I eat fish,I just like head of fish sad sometimes I try a morsel of eba or fufu,and sometimes if it's not too painful, I just leave it there and before I even remember,its gone grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by jacabi(m): 3:36pm On Sep 22, 2014
iwakolewa: It happens to me 8 out of 10 times,when I eat fish,I just like head of fish sad sometimes I try a morsel of eba or fufu,and sometimes if it's not too painful, I just leave it there and before I even remember,its gone grin grin
8 out of 10 times? Then your throat must have become an express way by now.
Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by Obarofrederick(m): 3:38pm On Sep 22, 2014
PrinceCharmiing: Actually I was eating tilapia fish today with a bottle of La Casera, I wanted to drink the lacasera while still chewing the fish and dayum! It washed the bone down to my throat! And you know how strong that bone is, I nearly die sha. I was able to push it down by drink almost 5 liters of water tongue
u ar very lucky
Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by WoodcrestMayor(m): 3:38pm On Sep 22, 2014
Infinix chairlady...I hail o!grin
MizTyna: Happened to me on my birthday lastyear,i tried everything from Eba to dry garri,i even started bleeding a little,my mum thought twas my village people oh. After like 2hrs,without trying anytin again,it went down!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by prowlG: 3:41pm On Sep 22, 2014
Remove it with my hand.
Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by Mekyno(m): 3:44pm On Sep 22, 2014
then ur cat wit nine lives. If na me i no dey eat fish again or i must b extremely careful to remove (almost) all d bones b4 eating.
I dee fear/ avoid fish die
Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by timilehing(m): 3:47pm On Sep 22, 2014
Cooleasy: Pouring raw gari into the mouth and swallowing it also works very well for me.
The best method. Harmless and readily available
Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by Yustash001(m): 3:58pm On Sep 22, 2014
No be small thing...it happened to me when i was in j.s.s 3...we went for a drama....so i took d reminant of the food used for the drama.....in d food,there was a very large head of a dogfish...so I took it hurriedly cos our bus was about leaving...after eating,all i could feel was large bone that got stucked in my throat.....i could hardly swallow saliva....when i got home dat day i swallowed a large bolus of eba bt i couldn't feel any change in the position of the böne...To my suprise, i just woke up d nxt mornin and i found d bone on my tongue wich i quickly removed....bt it was really hurt...
Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by onila(f): 4:01pm On Sep 22, 2014
I cough hardly
Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by Godsate: 4:05pm On Sep 22, 2014
Finger of God helped me removed the bone. I'm His son and always eager to do more that any earthly father can do.
Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by Jhayeahsam01(m): 4:13pm On Sep 22, 2014
wen a big round of okele fail to work
den i apply plier and cutter method
Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by Jhayeahsam01(m): 4:14pm On Sep 22, 2014
have u ever heard a bone stuck in dogs throat before?
Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by Jhayeahsam01(m): 4:16pm On Sep 22, 2014
have u ever heard a bone stuck in dogs throat before?

even dou i ate bones like wolf, God hs been so great it nevr got stuck
Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by karkel(m): 4:29pm On Sep 22, 2014
Vomit everything out
Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by ElFenomeno1: 4:35pm On Sep 22, 2014
Me, no .... But Uncle Jude died from a chicken wing bone which pierced his throat wall ... he bled to death!
Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by sugaarbear(m): 4:53pm On Sep 22, 2014
a big morsel of eba is always your friend .......but you go close eyes swallow am
Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by Vicrobor(m): 5:13pm On Sep 22, 2014
davdandam: A lump of eba, bigger than your mouth works like magic. ....tnk me later grin

That is the main solution. A big lump of eba.
Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by josite: 5:17pm On Sep 22, 2014
IRRITATE YOUR THROAT TO THE POINT OF ACTUAL VOMIT WITH YOUR FINGERS STUCK INTO YOUR THORAT REGION.AS U VOMIT U VOMIT OUT THE BONE.
Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by ffo(m): 5:27pm On Sep 22, 2014
olaxco2f: long throat! lipsrsealed
or FFO undecided undecided undecided

hey,

daz my monicker
Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by hollieroshi8(m): 5:29pm On Sep 22, 2014
davdandam: A lump of eba, bigger than your mouth works like magic. ....tnk me later grin
omo na eba sure pass
Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by chibwike(m): 5:50pm On Sep 22, 2014
Tunjasko: see d kind topic wey dey make FP....wich kind yeye mod put am 4 FP.??.....anyways.....use chisel Nd hammer rmve d bone 4rm ur mouth...mtcheew
Bad belle
Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by noskybanj(m): 6:23pm On Sep 22, 2014
Actually I fought so hard 2 locate ma fufu, nd I swallowed 1 BIIIG HEAVY ball. U now dat type u swallow, n ur eye becomes wide open, nd veins shoots out all round d eye. Dats wat I did, bt d pain plenty shaa
Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by fakidouma: 6:27pm On Sep 22, 2014
What u should do is,when bone enters ur throat dnt jux say anytin,jux keep calm then hit ur hand on your head,hit ur head until d bones goes down is d best remedy,if u dear do anytin b4 d procedure it wil hinder d proccess
Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by ezeigbo194(m): 6:32pm On Sep 22, 2014
Put a big stone on ur head works like magic
Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by gymer(m): 6:32pm On Sep 22, 2014

That is the answer. But i think akpu/fufu does it better than ebs
Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by Sabotage4700(m): 6:41pm On Sep 22, 2014
hot eba
Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by drnoel: 6:56pm On Sep 22, 2014
Happen as a child but not as an adult. I know someone thst has to be rushed to emergency for gastroscopy.
Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by Tymax(m): 7:00pm On Sep 22, 2014
Tessy10: abegiii,its not everytime jare...mine lasted for 7hrs
there was no amount of eba i did not eat,i eat i come tire
dey said i should eat enough yam,even join plantain i eat i tire
later they said dry garri is the solution,i eat plate of dry garri to no avail
na prayer i come start,na God just remove am
read ma post u go see where i gv d testimony for uniben thread
LWTMB o!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between Soup, Stew And Sauce? / Roasted Corn VS Boiled Corn / Refilling Of Water Dispenser Is Now N700,how Much Is It In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.