Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,526 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? (24309 Views)

A Nairalander Stuck In D Toilet After Eating Xmas Food. (pix) / Bon Apetitt Just To Wet Your Throat / Easiest Way To Remove Protective Slimy 'mucus' From The Skin Of Catfish. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by Charles4075(m): 7:16pm On Sep 22, 2014
Op, when next it happens eat something like this. I tell you, the bone will disappear

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by Tolubory(m): 7:44pm On Sep 22, 2014
Very simple
Nah Eba nah!!
Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by Olusanya333(m): 7:48pm On Sep 22, 2014
Ordinary eba no fit do am try Tough nd stiff eba wey be lyk stone.
Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by Missy89(f): 8:06pm On Sep 22, 2014
just happened to me yesterday. Tilapia FISH.

I had to put my fingers in my mouth and vomit all the lovely rice i ate before it went away cry
Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by aigjoey(m): 8:31pm On Sep 22, 2014
Take hot ogogoro.. better one oooo. it will melt the bone stuck in ur throat or mouth.
Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 22, 2014
I lick salt. Works like magic
Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by MizTyna(f): 8:51pm On Sep 22, 2014
WoodcrestMayor: Infinix chairlady...I hail o!grin

Lol! Hi!
Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 22, 2014
sammy900: Useless trend... Aw on earth did diz get on FL
thread cool
Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by Rexsoko(m): 9:19pm On Sep 22, 2014
haftob: Jus tell someone dat do drink ogogoro very well to exhale with his mouth into ur mouth,the stuff will go down straight
these one na EBOLA direct
Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by Wiinnd(m): 9:37pm On Sep 22, 2014
Jostico: aunty:who can tell me what children do eat as lunch mainly on sundays??
Nobody knows then akpos hands was up.ok come up akpos
AKPOS:aunty i'm a victim we often eat TILAPIA FISH AND DO DRINK LA CASERA..........
Teacher:round of applaud for him..aunty:who can tell me what children do eat as lunch mainly on sundays??
AKPOS:aunty i'm a victim we often eat TILAPIA FISH AND DO DRINK LA CASERA..........
Teacher:round of applaud for him..
aunty:who can tell me what children do eat as lunch mainly on sundays??
Teacher:round of applaud for him..
WTF!
Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by Nicepoker(m): 9:46pm On Sep 22, 2014
Suck breast milk. Its works like ijebu medicine.
Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by WoodcrestMayor(m): 9:50pm On Sep 22, 2014
Good eveningsmiley

Your customer relation skill is "fanimorous"...very assuring.U shld do well in PR too.

Hwz d ministry?
MizTyna:

Lol! Hi!
Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by Generalkorex(m): 9:55pm On Sep 22, 2014
Eba a handful one o will do the job
Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by Drabrah(m): 9:56pm On Sep 22, 2014
PrinceCharmiing: Actually I was eating tilapia fish today with a bottle of La Casera, I wanted to drink the lacasera while still chewing the fish and dayum! It washed the bone down to my throat! And you know how strong that bone is, I nearly die sha. I was able to push it down by drink almost[b] 5 liters of water[/b] tongue
Brozie!
5l of wota! After la casera 4 dat mate! Shootout! Na ruminant stomach u get!
Oga Abeg stop dat thing. Stomach capacity is abt 1.5l. No b wen u Don already lay solidly gaseous foundation wt la casera u go com fit put additional 3.5l
Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 22, 2014
Stuff your mouth with dry garri and chew vigorously, then swallow.
Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by omega2128(m): 10:19pm On Sep 22, 2014
thread like this on front page makes nairaland look like a site for immature people.
Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 22, 2014
Dring H2SO4(acid) to dissolve it
Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by matrixme(m): 10:59pm On Sep 22, 2014
tilapia bone? be thankful. Many have died in such situation
Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by suptol(m): 11:10pm On Sep 22, 2014
For your satisfied, classical graphic designs, kindly contact Suptol Designs. A brand for the job.

Below is a link to his portfolio and contact details.

https://www.nairaland.com/1841535/suptol-designs-portfolio
Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by January27(f): 11:55pm On Sep 22, 2014
Chew dry garri
Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by bigtt76(f): 5:54am On Sep 23, 2014
Lump of bread comes handy too

davdandam: A lump of eba, bigger than your mouth works like magic. ....tnk me later grin
Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 23, 2014
Missy89: just happened to me yesterday. Tilapia FISH.

I had to put my fingers in my mouth and vomit all the lovely rice i ate before it went away cry

I can imagine that. Sorry. sad

I had this exact terrible experience a week back. Lord, the aftermath wasn't funny at all. My throat ached for days. I pray yours should be a different story though. smiley
Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by Rhaspody(m): 8:33am On Sep 23, 2014
put a pinch of salt on your tongue. i works surprisingly well
Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by lexy2920(m): 10:24am On Sep 23, 2014
undecidedEba that wey be say if U̶̲̥̅̊ nak am reach wall go go bak, I̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ the best solution.
Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by kellysam(m): 11:11am On Sep 23, 2014
Buy #20 aboki bread and squeeze it into ur mouth, then swallow without chewing it. its a very fast way of pushing it down.... have tried it and it worked for me!!!
Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 23, 2014
NO WONDER!

grin grin grin grin

ffo:

hey,

daz my monicker
Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by 123papas(m): 1:00pm On Sep 23, 2014
All the methods above wont work for 'T' bones hanging across the oesophagus. For this kind of scenario, you have to open your mouth very wide, put two fingers inside and pick the offending bone. This can also cause vomiting which can also push the bone out of the mouth.

Post note: Not all bones you should force in, for instance 'T bones of stock fish' can cause internal tear in the throat or the intestine.
Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by ffo(m): 1:28pm On Sep 23, 2014
olaxco2f: NO WONDER!

grin grin grin grin

no wonder what??
Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 23, 2014
U FAT! wink
ffo:

no wonder what??
Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by Ebunoluwah: 2:11pm On Sep 23, 2014
Hello guys pls am a new comer here oo how do i post a comment?

Put your hand in your throat then it will look as if you want to vomit then the borne will com out.
Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by ffo(m): 4:40pm On Sep 23, 2014
olaxco2f: U FAT! wink

if that is d case, then its sarcasm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Cook Nigerian Fish Stew / Roasted Corn VS Boiled Corn / Why Do Most People Cook Rice On Sundays???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.