Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? (24311 Views)

A Nairalander Stuck In D Toilet After Eating Xmas Food. (pix) / Bon Apetitt Just To Wet Your Throat / Easiest Way To Remove Protective Slimy 'mucus' From The Skin Of Catfish. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by amtalkin(f): 2:18pm On Sep 22, 2014
kennyonthrone:
Babe watz dis one naa

I was only trying to book space.
Pls I use God name beg you stop. jealousing
Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 22, 2014
davdandam: A lump of eba, bigger than your mouth works like magic. ....tnk me later grin
bread even pushes it down or take enough water but eba (or any other solid food) works faster grin grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by Elypsis(m): 2:21pm On Sep 22, 2014
Ahhh I rem. 100L na me with ma roommate dey chop eba with fish naso I carry fish chop say I no dey chop the eba again...meanwhile I no feeel hungry @ all but I wan chop fish....mehn dat fish bone just cross my throat...I ended up swallowing the whole eba with big big morsels...yet the bone stand gidigba...na the 3rd day I manage use my hand remove am o.....I kept the bone as a souvenir till my 300L sha....lolz
Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by fairheven: 2:25pm On Sep 22, 2014
merieam16: space booker

I hail thee
An you no be space u book,na airline-tickets you booked grin ; naija peeps booking and buying "spacecraft" since 1814 grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by eruchboy(m): 2:27pm On Sep 22, 2014
Mine was trying to swallow a `large` piece of yam without chewing when i was about 6 yrs old and the thing just stuck there for about 2 hours.What got it down within 1 second was one round of an injection.
Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by DeanHaas99(m): 2:37pm On Sep 22, 2014
If na Eba you dey Chop now e for Make Sense..Just Swallow One Handful of Thickly Rolled Eba nd' ur Good
Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by valdes00(m): 2:38pm On Sep 22, 2014
Mine ws nt jus a bone,,,,,, on this precious day, after finishin d eba. I decided to bite a lil piece of KPORMOR inside the egusi soup, buh it ws damn too tough. I made up my mind to swallow it straight sinx its hard to cut, then #BINGO#... It got stuck in my throat... I cried lik a baby dat day, thank God dat mom ws around. I later use corect MAMA NKECHI AKPU to push it down sinx d eba is finished....
Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 22, 2014
Okay, So when I was small, like idk 5, Mom wanted Τ̅Ơ cook soup, so she boiled fish (part of what she was going Τ̅Ơ use in making that soup Awesome). Anyways she left the kitchen and I walked in after doing my assignments. I saw the fishes on a flat plate, scattered on the shelf and I decided Τ̅Ơ steal no take cool. Out of hurrying I took bone + fish and threw it my mouth. Then the frustration started. The bone got stuck in my throat and w☺nt go away. I coughed, drank water, but it w☺nt go away. Out of frustration and Fear I told Mom. She refused Τ̅Ơ help me, and I started crying. I went outside, and when the lady in the next flat saw me,asked what was wrong, I told her and guess her solution? I should kneel and carry a grinding stone on my head. I did it (con see punishment) e no work. After like 20 mins they said I should buy bread, eat it in big chunks without water. I ate all, it ddnt work. Not until Mom cooked finish and I ate the Veg soup with big moulds of eba that it helped. Lol since that day if I or my brother remembers the incident, we'll laugh hard Lol

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 22, 2014
I swallow big Eba without soup and e commot.

Bone for throat dey pain eh. sad
Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by countsparrow: 2:43pm On Sep 22, 2014
amtalkin: Be graceful cos ur own small. Mine was pomo, ate it in school on monday I could nt eat still thursday. I threw up everything I ate!

If Oga Jonah sees this, he is going to ban Pomo totally...
Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by keandre: 2:47pm On Sep 22, 2014
enuff dry garri with full force
Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by amichaelz101(m): 2:48pm On Sep 22, 2014
Jostico: aunty:who can tell me what children do eat as lunch mainly on sundays??
Nobody knows then akpos hands was up.ok come up akpos
AKPOS:aunty i'm a victim we often eat TILAPIA FISH AND DO DRINK LA CASERA..........
Teacher:round of applaud for him..aunty:who can tell me what children do eat as lunch mainly on sundays??
AKPOS:aunty i'm a victim we often eat TILAPIA FISH AND DO DRINK LA CASERA..........
Teacher:round of applaud for him..
aunty:who can tell me what children do eat as lunch mainly on sundays??
Teacher:round of applaud for him..
u dull sha

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by daveP(m): 2:49pm On Sep 22, 2014
FrankySnow: I swallow big Eba without soup and e commot.

Bone for throat dey pain eh. sad
this girl nawa o grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by miqos02(m): 2:51pm On Sep 22, 2014
davdandam: A lump of eba, bigger than your mouth works like magic. ....tnk me later grin
yes oh
Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by bist: 2:52pm On Sep 22, 2014
PrinceCharmiing: Actually I was eating tilapia fish today with a bottle of La Casera, I wanted to drink the lacasera while still chewing the fish and dayum! It washed the bone down to my throat! And you know how strong that bone is, I nearly die sha. I was able to push it down by drink almost 5 liters of water tongue

So why didn't u die now?
Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by Sunymoore(m): 2:52pm On Sep 22, 2014
Using this.
I kept it in my car since then.
My bro bought it in the market, though it's originally meant for removing torn in the feet

Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by egokudiowomoney: 2:52pm On Sep 22, 2014
incatations with seven seeds of alligator pepper
Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 22, 2014
daveP: this girl nawa o grin grin grin
But na werin I do na grin my mama cook soup with dried fish, I nor no how the bone take hang me for throat and the only remedy na Eba without soup so I swallow big Eba without soup 2 times and the bone comot. grin

Sha you think say I no dey chop Eba ni
Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by jennylove7575(f): 2:55pm On Sep 22, 2014
Yeah the bone stucked in my throat is my ex. I just can't wait to remove it...its preventing me from eating other better food...I taya o!
Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by daveP(m): 3:06pm On Sep 22, 2014
FrankySnow: But na werin I do na grin my mama cook soup with dried fish, I nor no how the bone take hang me for throat and the only remedy na Eba without soup so I swallow big Eba without soup 2 times and the bone comot. grin

Sha you think say I no dey chop Eba ni
so you eat fish??/ busted haha grin
Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by daveP(m): 3:06pm On Sep 22, 2014
jennylove7575: Yeah the bone stucked in my throat is my ex. I just can't wait to remove it...its preventing me from eating other better food...I taya o!
you mean its still in there?
Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by fidzy(m): 3:08pm On Sep 22, 2014
Mehn it ain't funny that moment u hooked with it tho...but yeah a lump of garri does it grin
Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by sinola(m): 3:08pm On Sep 22, 2014
This is the Gospel truth,just mix a solution of salt and water,then drink as much as you can.
Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 22, 2014
daveP: so you eat fish??/ busted haha grin
Yes I eat dried fish because it has no smell unlike fresh fish that smell like a dead animal. undecided

What are you bursting Fresh fish, chicken, turkey, egg.....tufia. undecided

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by MizTyna(f): 3:10pm On Sep 22, 2014
Happened to me on my birthday lastyear,i tried everything from Eba to dry garri,i even started bleeding a little,my mum thought twas my village people oh. After like 2hrs,without trying anytin again,it went down!
Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by daveP(m): 3:13pm On Sep 22, 2014
sinola: This is the Gospel truth,just mix a solution of salt and water,then drink as much as you can.
ul become bloated if its still there u know. eba still is the most efficient remedy
Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by daveP(m): 3:14pm On Sep 22, 2014
MizTyna: Happened to me on my birthday lastyear,i tried everything from Eba to dry garri,i even started bleeding a little,my mum thought twas my village people oh. After like 2hrs,without trying anytin again,it went down!
was d eba hot enough? yeah not joking.....

lol@village peeps

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by daveP(m): 3:14pm On Sep 22, 2014
FrankySnow: Yes I eat dried fish because it has no smell unlike fresh fish that smell like a dead animal. undecided

What are you bursting Fresh fish, chicken, turkey, egg.....tufia. undecided
u said u dont lik fish rem
Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 22, 2014
daveP: u said u dont lik fish rem
And I'm not changing it davep, freah fish smells.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Cook Nigerian Fish Stew / Roasted Corn VS Boiled Corn / Why Do Most People Cook Rice On Sundays???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.