Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,818 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

I Was Told That My Girlfriend Is Sleeping With Her Brother In His Room - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was Told That My Girlfriend Is Sleeping With Her Brother In His Room (3286 Views)

My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend / Man Dies In His Room At Kubwa, FCT After Fun With 2 Prostitutes At Night (Photo) / I've Been Told That He Is A DOG!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Told That My Girlfriend Is Sleeping With Her Brother In His Room by Ivanspring(f): 8:40am On Sep 20, 2014
'I hear say...' shouldn't be your proof. Go do your own investigation and then take your decision.
Re: I Was Told That My Girlfriend Is Sleeping With Her Brother In His Room by teejayahmed(m): 8:40am On Sep 20, 2014
valmunich: You were told, who told you and have u tried confirming from your girl?

Confirm from the girl?

that isn't confirming, Cos she obviously wunt be sincere with u.

Still awaiting breakfast anyway
Re: I Was Told That My Girlfriend Is Sleeping With Her Brother In His Room by philantoxx(m): 10:24am On Sep 20, 2014
chronic trust issues.
Re: I Was Told That My Girlfriend Is Sleeping With Her Brother In His Room by valdes00(m): 10:30am On Sep 20, 2014
valmunich: You were told, who told you and have u tried confirming from your girl?
I told him n it has been confirmed.... So u sef bliv d OP story... *shakes head*
Re: I Was Told That My Girlfriend Is Sleeping With Her Brother In His Room by Adeolabency(m): 6:08pm On Sep 20, 2014
What realy hapen is that she have been staying in her broda's place for some time nw meanwhile her broda has jst impregnated one lady who jst gave birth as of recent bt this lady is in her moda's place who is taking care of her baby
Re: I Was Told That My Girlfriend Is Sleeping With Her Brother In His Room by Adeolabency(m): 6:15pm On Sep 20, 2014
This very lady am talking about knws that am dating her husband sister, there was a day i went to their place to chek her baby you wont believe what i saw her 2months old baby vomits two seed of ungrind egusi with the outer covering we where were shocked.
Re: I Was Told That My Girlfriend Is Sleeping With Her Brother In His Room by Adeolabency(m): 6:21pm On Sep 20, 2014
I left there that day with a troubled mind the next time this lady called me she said her frnd took her to one cele church and they said her husband sister is behind everything hapning and that she even slept with her broda, pls help 3months to our weding.
Re: I Was Told That My Girlfriend Is Sleeping With Her Brother In His Room by teejayahmed(m): 7:31pm On Sep 20, 2014
just passing by

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys,don't Try To Be A Hero When Your Woman Is This Fat ( Picture ) / You Have To Trust Her Before She Can Do This / What Are You Doin Right Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.