Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

Photos: Guys, Don't Jump Into Bed With Every Girl You See (MUST READ) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos: Guys, Don't Jump Into Bed With Every Girl You See (MUST READ) (3282 Views)

Guys, Don’t Jump Into Bed With Every Girl You See (see Photos) / How Deep Is The Average Vagina? (EXPLICIT PICTURES| Guys Don't Read This) / Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Guys, Don't Jump Into Bed With Every Girl You See (MUST READ) by teepsee(f): 12:27pm On Jul 06, 2015
many will be like "story for the gods "

Re: Photos: Guys, Don't Jump Into Bed With Every Girl You See (MUST READ) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 06, 2015
Not again!
Re: Photos: Guys, Don't Jump Into Bed With Every Girl You See (MUST READ) by teepsee(f): 12:32pm On Jul 06, 2015
not yet through

Re: Photos: Guys, Don't Jump Into Bed With Every Girl You See (MUST READ) by teepsee(f): 12:33pm On Jul 06, 2015
teepsee:
not yet through
meaning?
Re: Photos: Guys, Don't Jump Into Bed With Every Girl You See (MUST READ) by chris4gold(m): 12:34pm On Jul 06, 2015
Feed me more!
Re: Photos: Guys, Don't Jump Into Bed With Every Girl You See (MUST READ) by nurez(m): 12:35pm On Jul 06, 2015
And what again?
Re: Photos: Guys, Don't Jump Into Bed With Every Girl You See (MUST READ) by Eberex(m): 12:35pm On Jul 06, 2015
why does someone always show up at that point in time? undecided
Re: Photos: Guys, Don't Jump Into Bed With Every Girl You See (MUST READ) by teepsee(f): 12:38pm On Jul 06, 2015
getting though now

Re: Photos: Guys, Don't Jump Into Bed With Every Girl You See (MUST READ) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 06, 2015
it's story story but ride on.
Re: Photos: Guys, Don't Jump Into Bed With Every Girl You See (MUST READ) by teepsee(f): 12:43pm On Jul 06, 2015
when it happen, we will blame it on the Devi or one thing. But they must be someone to blame

Re: Photos: Guys, Don't Jump Into Bed With Every Girl You See (MUST READ) by Creamish(f): 12:48pm On Jul 06, 2015
Someone else already posted this last week..

https://www.nairaland.com/2419614/sex-story
Re: Photos: Guys, Don't Jump Into Bed With Every Girl You See (MUST READ) by jantofubu(m): 12:50pm On Jul 06, 2015
Op is high on jedi
Re: Photos: Guys, Don't Jump Into Bed With Every Girl You See (MUST READ) by kamair237(m): 12:55pm On Jul 06, 2015
if Na u design / draw d arts am impressed oda Dan dat... nonsense undecided
Re: Photos: Guys, Don't Jump Into Bed With Every Girl You See (MUST READ) by teepsee(f): 12:56pm On Jul 06, 2015
firstEVA:
it's story story but ride on.
in every story there's always something to learn only if we choose not to
Re: Photos: Guys, Don't Jump Into Bed With Every Girl You See (MUST READ) by NaYouGoTaya: 12:59pm On Jul 06, 2015
lovely! so what happens after the bitches attacked him?
Re: Photos: Guys, Don't Jump Into Bed With Every Girl You See (MUST READ) by teepsee(f): 12:59pm On Jul 06, 2015
Eberex:
why does someone always show up at that point in time? undecided
cause that's what makes life beautiful
Re: Photos: Guys, Don't Jump Into Bed With Every Girl You See (MUST READ) by NaYouGoTaya: 1:01pm On Jul 06, 2015
me i go fvck the two clean mouth tongue
Re: Photos: Guys, Don't Jump Into Bed With Every Girl You See (MUST READ) by teepsee(f): 1:04pm On Jul 06, 2015
chris4gold:
Feed me more!
yes boss
Re: Photos: Guys, Don't Jump Into Bed With Every Girl You See (MUST READ) by Pheals(f): 1:05pm On Jul 06, 2015
Some as fall victim and there glory don be for sale
Re: Photos: Guys, Don't Jump Into Bed With Every Girl You See (MUST READ) by teepsee(f): 1:06pm On Jul 06, 2015
jantofubu:
Op is high on jedi
lolzzzz.

well u are wrong, it's on abacha.

but u are also right I'm hy grin
Re: Photos: Guys, Don't Jump Into Bed With Every Girl You See (MUST READ) by teepsee(f): 1:08pm On Jul 06, 2015
NaYouGoTaya:
me i go fvck the two clean mouth tongue
cry
Re: Photos: Guys, Don't Jump Into Bed With Every Girl You See (MUST READ) by teepsee(f): 1:10pm On Jul 06, 2015
Pheals:
Some as fall victim and there glory don be for sale
ur head dy their, your lunch for today on me. grin
Re: Photos: Guys, Don't Jump Into Bed With Every Girl You See (MUST READ) by teepsee(f): 1:14pm On Jul 06, 2015
don't ask me if it's wrong to help someone.

let's be wise. wisdom is profitable to direct. on love.

Re: Photos: Guys, Don't Jump Into Bed With Every Girl You See (MUST READ) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 06, 2015
Soft porrrrrrn. Dayum! Those girls are hot!
Re: Photos: Guys, Don't Jump Into Bed With Every Girl You See (MUST READ) by teepsee(f): 1:16pm On Jul 06, 2015
NaYouGoTaya:
lovely! so what happens after the bitches attacked him?
updated.
Re: Photos: Guys, Don't Jump Into Bed With Every Girl You See (MUST READ) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 06, 2015
ahsekeena:

They are really HOT!
Re: Photos: Guys, Don't Jump Into Bed With Every Girl You See (MUST READ) by teepsee(f): 1:22pm On Jul 06, 2015
ahsekeena:

ehweeeeee. are they hotter than u?

by the way I think u know where to find porrrrrrn if that's what u looking for.
Re: Photos: Guys, Don't Jump Into Bed With Every Girl You See (MUST READ) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 06, 2015
teepsee:

ehweeeeee. are they hotter than u?

by the way I think u know where to find porrrrrrn if that's what u looking for.

Op provided it already.
Re: Photos: Guys, Don't Jump Into Bed With Every Girl You See (MUST READ) by teepsee(f): 1:28pm On Jul 06, 2015
ahsekeena:

Op provided it already.
well I don't think So, but u have not answered ma first question. or is that the obvious?
Re: Photos: Guys, Don't Jump Into Bed With Every Girl You See (MUST READ) by NaYouGoTaya: 1:28pm On Jul 06, 2015
i don't understand. so why did the gals attack him instead of fighting themselves out of jealousy?
Re: Photos: Guys, Don't Jump Into Bed With Every Girl You See (MUST READ) by kokoA(m): 3:01pm On Jul 06, 2015
ahsekeena:
hmmm.. Hope all the cocumbers in your house are still in the kitchen sha.. grin
Re: Photos: Guys, Don't Jump Into Bed With Every Girl You See (MUST READ) by Lobolintin(m): 3:28pm On Jul 06, 2015
Lovely

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos : Angry Woman Completely Destroys Her Husband’s N31,000,000 Audi R8 Car / Letter Of Gratitude / Bassey Sucks Cocoice's Boobs In Truth And Dare In Big Brother Naija Party(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.