Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Is Right For A Lady Who Was Jilted By Her Ex To Be Allowing To Visit Her Again? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Right For A Lady Who Was Jilted By Her Ex To Be Allowing To Visit Her Again? (503 Views)

This British Woman I Met On Facebook Wanted Me To Visit Her. / TRAGIC!! DELSU Female Student Commits Suicide After She Was Jilted By Lover. / She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Right For A Lady Who Was Jilted By Her Ex To Be Allowing To Visit Her Again? by Tellmeurmind: 9:23am On Sep 20, 2014
He broke her heart by married another woman just for just no reason and after some years, he's trying to make friend with her again. He is even trying to visit her. Is it proper?
Re: Is Right For A Lady Who Was Jilted By Her Ex To Be Allowing To Visit Her Again? by valdes00(m): 9:37am On Sep 20, 2014
So u xpect me to tell you my mind.... Nah, aint sayin anytin
Re: Is Right For A Lady Who Was Jilted By Her Ex To Be Allowing To Visit Her Again? by dre11(m): 9:43am On Sep 20, 2014
Tellmeurmind: He broke her heart by married another woman just for just no reason and after some years, he's trying to make friend with her again. He is even trying to visit her. Is it proper?

Did he state his mission .....
are they just getting to talk with each other after the breakup
Re: Is Right For A Lady Who Was Jilted By Her Ex To Be Allowing To Visit Her Again? by libertyfather(m): 10:10am On Sep 20, 2014
Tellmeurmind: He broke her heart by married another woman just for just no reason and after some years, he's trying to make friend with her again. He is even trying to visit her. Is it proper?

Yes

(1) (Reply)

Is It An Irony Or Fact? / Make Your Man Your Best Friend 24/7 / Facts About Some Ladies/girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.