Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

The Shortest Day Has Passed. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Shortest Day Has Passed. (504 Views)

Whose Dad Is This? He Passed Out And Now Everyone Is Talking About His Joystick / My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... / What Was The Duration Of Your Shortest Relationship? How Was It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Shortest Day Has Passed. by lawalt01(m): 6:45am On Oct 04, 2014
...The evening sun came out in one last red glow,she has grown up quiet nicely her face looked attractively peaceful, of course, her beauty radiates from the inside to the outside,growing as she grows...She surges inside and grabs me in an un-expected embrace,so close to my bare chest I felt the warmth of her embrace and her breast that had tantalised me for ages...For a minute, I'm down the avenue I dreamt to walk,no illusion!!!...she hugged me and I asked for a kiss on the lips...She loosened the belt of her tight-fitting flared Jeans,very gently she slid her arms round my waist and tried to press herself to me as she moves into my warm embrace,my fat face is plastered and pleased with a ready smile and she echoes:"I missed you lots"...My blood grew warm with feelings,then we went wild with excitement and sealed our relationship,she yelled and screamed and implored me to continue,for a moment,I forgot the object of my quest and stood near the imaginary crowd...The rebel in me was awake and I was determine to be alone,so I listened to air swishing through the coffee trees outside...The cool air she has always loved,especially when the coffee trees are flowering...But now the air isn't wafting the sweet scent of the flowers...it's wafting the smell of dawn of another day,the shortest day has passed, real and irreversible...Announcing the death of our dreams,she clutches her shirt,wishing the morning sun could take away the bitter cold inside me...[...This is the piece I wrote on the spot on the spur of the moment;like magic the sweet-sweeter shortest day has passed...]
Re: The Shortest Day Has Passed. by iceberylin(m): 6:47am On Oct 04, 2014
undecided
Re: The Shortest Day Has Passed. by gemiclem(m): 6:48am On Oct 04, 2014

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Out Of The Friend Zone / ** A Poem Celebrating A Muslim Woman, By A Christian Man! / Ladies...is It Good For A Married Woman To Cheat On His Husband While Away...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.