Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,170 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Guys Do You Approach Random Ladies While Walking On The Street ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Do You Approach Random Ladies While Walking On The Street ? (2018 Views)

why do fine boys get starred at by random ladies? / Holding A Girl's Waist While Walking / How Do You Approach a Lady for a Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Do You Approach Random Ladies While Walking On The Street ? by tosyne2much(m): 9:29am On Sep 20, 2014
It may work, but almost always, you’re setting yourself up for failure unless you’re in a club trying to hook up with a girl who’s looking for a one night stand.

When men were boys, if I were to be awarded by street wooing, I guess I should be a PhD holder but now I don hang boot sha

About a decade ago, I remember my friend and I would get dressed by evening and almost empty a can of Perfume jst to smell nice.. We go to random places without any destination hunting for prey grin ( if una like make una bash me, na una get una mouth grin )

I don't jst knw why am so confident approaching babes on the street, sometimes things go out of hand.. I have had quite a few challenges during my hunt.. During my approach, sometimes some of them would just eye me like say no be God create me..

There was a time I went to hunt as usual, with God on my side grin , I was lucky to approach a random girl and we got talking.. While talking to her, a guy was coming towards our direction and on getting close, he slapped her and started beating her like a cow ( I guess It was her bf )... Ooooh boy !!, I zoomed off at hussain bolt pace. * if I hear say I wait *

Guys please share your experience if you have at one point in time walked up to random ladies on the street and share the challenges faced (if any)

As 4me, I don hang boot

*Pls don't spoil the fun*

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Do You Approach Random Ladies While Walking On The Street ? by Tattooboy: 9:41am On Sep 20, 2014
depending on the motive, i was walked up to lady on the street jst to tell her hw beautiful she was in her dress. Guess what i got? A big smile and a thank U.
Re: Guys Do You Approach Random Ladies While Walking On The Street ? by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 20, 2014
I have never approached randomn girls before.

Dunno why. Maybe, because I am kind of hermit.
Re: Guys Do You Approach Random Ladies While Walking On The Street ? by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 20, 2014
Yes boss. I do.

It could be an excellent way to work on your confidence and have first hand experience on dealing with and approaching girls.

1 Like

Re: Guys Do You Approach Random Ladies While Walking On The Street ? by herald9: 9:49am On Sep 20, 2014
Francis Tony I sight you...

IT'S A NO NO...
YOU DON'T JUST WALK UP TO ANY RANDOM GIRL AND START TALKING... AS IF YOU GAT NOTHING ELSE TO DO...

TAKE YOUR TIME TO STUDY HER...THEN LET HER NOTICE YOU'RE NOTICING HERcheesy

FINALLY APPROACH HER AND GET TALKING THAT WAY IS MUCH EASIER INSTEAD OF JUST BURSTING OUT FROM NOWHERE ...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Do You Approach Random Ladies While Walking On The Street ? by Baddestguyp(m): 9:51am On Sep 20, 2014
I'm personally against it.

I just commented to book space
Re: Guys Do You Approach Random Ladies While Walking On The Street ? by constance500: 9:52am On Sep 20, 2014
herald9: FrancisTony I sight you...
IT'S A NO NO...
YOU DON'T JUST WALK UP TO ANY RANDOM GIRL AND START TALKING... AS IF YOU GAT NOTHING ELSE TO DO...
FINALLY APPROACH HER AND GET TALKING THAT WAY IS MUCH EASIER INSTEAD OF JUST BUSTING FROM NOWHERE ...

1 million likes for u

2 Likes

Re: Guys Do You Approach Random Ladies While Walking On The Street ? by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 20, 2014
herald9: FrancisTony I sight you...

Edit my name or space the Francis from Tony or else I will be getting unnecessary mentions. embarassed
Re: Guys Do You Approach Random Ladies While Walking On The Street ? by Crocz(m): 9:55am On Sep 20, 2014
I don't see anything wrong in that joor...you see a girl you like and you know the odds of seeing her again is either very slim or non-existent, why not?

Just don't be st*pid in your approach and be a gentleman cool

2 Likes

Re: Guys Do You Approach Random Ladies While Walking On The Street ? by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 20, 2014
Tattooboy: depending on the motive, i was walked up to lady on the street jst to tell her hw beautiful she was in her dress. Guess what i got? A big smile and a thank U.

Ha-ha. You sound disappointed. cheesy
I bet you were excepting a hug, kiss or something.
You've got to try harder and compliment better next time. Try Again. grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Do You Approach Random Ladies While Walking On The Street ? by herald9: 9:59am On Sep 20, 2014
FrancisTony:

Edit my name or space the Francis from Tony or else I will be getting unnecessary mentions. embarassed
grin
Re: Guys Do You Approach Random Ladies While Walking On The Street ? by Tallesty1(m): 10:00am On Sep 20, 2014
I have never approached a lady on the street and I don't think I will ever do that.
Re: Guys Do You Approach Random Ladies While Walking On The Street ? by Tattooboy: 10:00am On Sep 20, 2014
Ceasar1:

Ha-ha. You sound disappointed. cheesy
I bet you were excepting a hug, kiss or something.
You've got to try harder and compliment better next time. Try Again. grin
lol. What i got was d normal thing 2 get
Re: Guys Do You Approach Random Ladies While Walking On The Street ? by dre11(m): 10:04am On Sep 20, 2014
Never done that and will not do it
Re: Guys Do You Approach Random Ladies While Walking On The Street ? by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 20, 2014
herald9:
grin

LOL! The thing is that, I have never fell in love with randomn girls, I am used to 'seeing' around. So, how am I gonna approach them, then?

I might only have a slight crush with pretty light-skinned or chocolate ones. grin

I get to know a girl better i.e we have to be friends before I can start having affections for her. That is to say, I fall in love with so many features in a Lady not about facial beauty only. smiley

That's why I can never be caught woman-wrappering on internet. cool
Re: Guys Do You Approach Random Ladies While Walking On The Street ? by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 20, 2014
Tattooboy: lol. What i got was d normal thing 2 get

Sure. That should be the perfect response any normal lady would oschestrate. It shouldn't be any different.
Re: Guys Do You Approach Random Ladies While Walking On The Street ? by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 20, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]
herald9: Francis Tony I sight you...

IT'S A NO NO...

FINALLY APPROACH HER AND GET TALKING THAT WAY IS MUCH EASIER INSTEAD OF JUST BURSTING OUT FROM NOWHERE ...

Pls tell them o.
Guys who approach girls ramdomly are learners.
Re: Guys Do You Approach Random Ladies While Walking On The Street ? by philantoxx(m): 10:39am On Sep 20, 2014
makes u prone to mamywaters@co
Re: Guys Do You Approach Random Ladies While Walking On The Street ? by herald9: 11:00am On Sep 20, 2014
FrancisTony:
LOL! The thing is that, I have never fell in love with randomn girls, I am used to 'seeing' around. So, how am I gonna approach them, then?
I get to know a girl better i.e we have to be friends before I can start having affections for her

Then you're on a long road to having any girlfriend.
In otherwords you're waiting for a girl to like you before you like her back...
Why not like her first then work towards making it known to her that you like her...Then It's left for her to decide whether she'll like you back or not...

That is to say, I fall in love with so many features in a Lady not about facial beauty only. smiley

That's why I can never be caught woman-wrappering on internet. cool

Lolz... there must be that 'feature' that attracts you to a girl before you get to learn about her other qualities...

You can't see a girl walking by and you automatically know she's brilliant and friendly... something Have to catch your eye...
Maybe her deep dark eyes...her broad smile... her curvy hips etc

Hehehe It's time you start thinking outside Nairaland grin
Re: Guys Do You Approach Random Ladies While Walking On The Street ? by xamster(m): 11:01am On Sep 20, 2014
Funny enough i've done this before with my guys. Mostly in the evenin, we jez walk from our street to the other streets to scan babes and find gal wey we see we go jez scope am one time ni(buh am selective sha). Sum babes go give u numba odaz go jez snub u comot. Twaz all fun cheesy but most times i prefer to study a gal before i approach.
Re: Guys Do You Approach Random Ladies While Walking On The Street ? by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 20, 2014
herald9:
Then you're on a long road to having any girlfriend.
In otherwords you're waiting for a girl to like you before you like her back...
Why not like her first then work towards making it known to her that you like her...Then It's left for her to decide whether she'll like you back or not...

I don't need a girlfriend. I need a fiancé when it's time for me to get a wife. cheesysmileycheesy

Lolz... there must be that 'feature' that attracts you to a girl before you get to learn about her other qualities...

You can't see a girl walking by and you automatically know she's brilliant and friendly... something Have to catch your eye...
Maybe her deep dark eyes...her broad smile... her curvy hips etc

Hehehe It's time you start thinking outside Nairaland grin

Like I said, I'll be attracted to girls physical feature but not falling in love with them(more like a crush).

She becomes my friend and we begin to roll together before I'll fall in love. smiley

Thinking outside Nairaland, as in?
Re: Guys Do You Approach Random Ladies While Walking On The Street ? by herald9: 11:25am On Sep 20, 2014
FrancisTony:
I don't need a girlfriend. I need a fiancé when it's time for me to get a wife. cheesysmileycheesy

How would you approach her when It's time?
Or are you gonna marry a fellow church member prescribed by your pastor?

Thinking outside Nairaland, as in?
You're internet-wise... but you are zero on street levels...

Am not that street wise but I know more bout the street than you wink
so what I implied was... don't build ur reasoning base on what you see on NL try to experience it too
Re: Guys Do You Approach Random Ladies While Walking On The Street ? by BlueScholar(m): 11:29am On Sep 20, 2014
I tried that once, it didn't go well.
Re: Guys Do You Approach Random Ladies While Walking On The Street ? by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 20, 2014
Approaching a girl on the way is the most annoying type of dating approach....
Re: Guys Do You Approach Random Ladies While Walking On The Street ? by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 20, 2014
herald9:

[b]How would you approach her when It's time?

Same way people approach girls nau.

[b]You're internet-wise... but you are zero on street levels...

Nah. I am not that dull except if you're talking about flirting. smiley

You thinking I am not lousy or out-spoken. You are on a long thing. gringrin
Re: Guys Do You Approach Random Ladies While Walking On The Street ? by chimerase2: 11:46am On Sep 20, 2014
Dos days I came back home for ma admission I was pure and applied omo eko den and I dnt hear ibo very well den
Any time me and ma frnds go random chyking dey will send me cus na big gramma and yoruba I dey use for de gals so de hv no choice to fall as prey grin
Re: Guys Do You Approach Random Ladies While Walking On The Street ? by AfricanApple(f): 11:50am On Sep 20, 2014
make una wait o, all of una for here dey claim say una no dey go for hunting, so who be all those guys wey no dey allow person rest for road, if no be fine girl, e go be girl wey carry eru. wetin that one kon mean, Nairaland boys different from real life ones? una sabi lie sha!
Re: Guys Do You Approach Random Ladies While Walking On The Street ? by KyleRobbie(m): 11:51am On Sep 20, 2014
philantoxx: makes u prone to mamywaters@co
Goooool... This got me crackin' real ßig...
Re: Guys Do You Approach Random Ladies While Walking On The Street ? by herald9: 11:56am On Sep 20, 2014
FrancisTony:
Same way people approach girls nau.

By that time it won't be girls anymore... you'll be approaching a full grown woman...grin

How would you toast her then when you haven't tried it on the girls when you were Young...

You'll be a big flop...
And a flop at 40 is a flop forevergrin

Nah. I am not that dull except if you're talking about flirting. smiley
You thinking I am not lousy or out-spoken. You are on a long thing. gringrin
Flirting is good at times...It helps boost your confidence and morale...
cheesy

Hehehe... I know who you're...
Atleast we are thesame... talkative among friends.... quiet with strangers...wink
Re: Guys Do You Approach Random Ladies While Walking On The Street ? by MrCork: 12:00pm On Sep 20, 2014
tosyne2much: It may work, but almost always, you’re setting yourself up for failure unless you’re in a club trying to hook up with a girl who’s looking for a one night stand.

When men were boys, if I were to be awarded by street wooing, I guess I should be a PhD holder but now I don hang boot sha

About a decade ago, I remember my friend and I would get dressed by evening and almost empty a can of Perfume jst to smell nice.. We go to random places without any destination hunting for prey grin ( if una like make una bash me, na una get una mouth grin )

I don't jst knw why am so confident approaching babes on the street, sometimes things go out of hand.. I have had quite a few challenges during my hunt.. During my approach, sometimes some of them would just eye me like say no be God create me..

There was a time I went to hunt as usual, with God on my side grin , I was lucky to approach a random girl and we got talking.. While talking to her, a guy was coming towards our direction and on getting close, he slapped her and started beating her like a cow ( I guess It was her bf )... Ooooh boy !!, I zoomed off at hussain bolt pace. * if I hear say I wait *

Guys please share your experience if you have at one point in time walked up to random ladies on the street and share the challenges faced (if any)

As 4me, I don hang boot

*Pls don't spoil the fun*

^^^ see this Ghana boy....so u rather look fir punny in church than to find proper woman on the road...abi?...

....of course steet is the quickest way to find punny!
undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Guys Do You Approach Random Ladies While Walking On The Street ? by herald9: 12:00pm On Sep 20, 2014
AfricanApple: make una wait o, all of una for here dey claim say una no dey go for hunting, so who be all those guys wey no dey allow person rest for road, if no be fine girl, e go be girl wey carry eru. wetin that one kon mean, Nairaland boys different from real life ones? una sabi lie sha!
grin

We're different... Nairaland is another world entirely
Re: Guys Do You Approach Random Ladies While Walking On The Street ? by lawrenceunaa: 12:03pm On Sep 20, 2014
that's plain nuisance lipsrsealed
One day un go enter one chance undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Worst Thing, You Have Ever Done For Love? / Queen Of The Coast / Oyibo Woman Wires 1.4 Million Dollars To An Online Lover She Has Never Met Befor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.