Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

TB Joshua And Others Should Be Charged For Involuntary Manslaughter - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TB Joshua And Others Should Be Charged For Involuntary Manslaughter (1804 Views)

Dokpesi Can Be Charged With Conspiracy – Sagay / Diezani To Be Charged Alongside Her Mother - Sahara Reporters / Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua And Others Should Be Charged For Involuntary Manslaughter by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 20, 2014
UnknownT: I believe you as an individual can still sue him if LASG is dragging feet
I don't have the resources, and it will be very difficult considering that I wasn't a victim directly/indirectly
Re: TB Joshua And Others Should Be Charged For Involuntary Manslaughter by UnknownT: 6:00pm On Sep 20, 2014
barcanista: I don't have the resources, but I will look at the law books and institute a legal case against him and the Lagos State Government soon.
you r using resources as an excuse, why not find out LASG excuse too
Re: TB Joshua And Others Should Be Charged For Involuntary Manslaughter by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 20, 2014
UnknownT: you r using resources as an excuse, why not find out LASG excuse too
LASG is constitutional empowered to carryout such task. The best I can do is to sue the LASG for the judge to rule that TB Joshua should be prosecuted. If The actions of Joshua have had direct or indirect effect on me, trust me I will gather resources to sue him for compensation.
Re: TB Joshua And Others Should Be Charged For Involuntary Manslaughter by UnknownT: 6:10pm On Sep 20, 2014
barcanista: LASG is constitutional empowered to carryout such task. The best I can do is to sue the LASG for the judge to rule that TB Joshua should be prosecuted. If The actions of Joshua have had direct or indirect effect on me, trust me I will gather resources to sue him for compensation.
Hmmmm! If? When d late Gani n co were suing Govt n individuals, did most have direct or indirect effect on them? Go and look for resources and sue Joshua, it is as simple as that
Re: TB Joshua And Others Should Be Charged For Involuntary Manslaughter by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:11pm On Sep 20, 2014
barcanista: but seriously TBJ should by now be charged for his sins. I don't knw what the state government is waiting for.
If Rev. King could be charged, T. B. Joshua be charged.
Re: TB Joshua And Others Should Be Charged For Involuntary Manslaughter by PapiWata: 6:18pm On Sep 20, 2014
barcanista: LASG is constitutional empowered to carryout such task. The best I can do is to sue the LASG for the judge to rule that TB Joshua should be prosecuted. If The actions of Joshua have had direct or indirect effect on me, trust me I will gather resources to sue him for compensation.

Someone in Nigeria's legal community could earn respectable paydays by offering to sue Pastor Jaguda and his miracle church for wrongful and negligent death, on behalf of all bereaved families who lost loved ones to that man's flagrant disregard for building safety codes.

If such legal representation is offered FREE up-front, on a contingency basis, such that lawyers' fees are deducted at the conclusion of trial, as an agreed percentage of prospective winnings when Pastor Jaguda has been found guilty of criminal negligence leading to mass death, there is a good likelihood that people will take the offer and initiate a solid class-action lawsuit aimed at bringing Pastor Jaguda and his empire of deceit down once and for all.
Re: TB Joshua And Others Should Be Charged For Involuntary Manslaughter by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 20, 2014
PapiWata:

Someone in Nigeria's legal community could earn respectable paydays by offering to sue Pastor Jaguda and his miracle church for wrongful and negligent death, on behalf of all bereaved families who lost loved ones to that man's flagrant disregard for building safety codes.

If such legal representation is offered FREE up-front, on a contingency basis, such that lawyers' fees are deducted at the conclusion of trial, as an agreed percentage of prospective winnings when Pastor Jaguda has been found guilty of criminal negligence leading to mass death, there is a good likelihood that people will take the offer and initiate a solid class-action lawsuit aimed at bringing Pastor Jaguda and his empire of deceit down once and for all.
Firstly, one need to meet with the surviving victims and their family to discuss with them and also get their support. In this case, their support and cooperation will be very important and helpful in the success of a case such as this. I am really interested in the case as I want that "MOG" to be brought to justice. I am disappointed with LASG
Re: TB Joshua And Others Should Be Charged For Involuntary Manslaughter by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 20, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
If Rev. King could be charged, T. B. Joshua be charged.
thank you! Rev King was made to face the law and earned himself capital sentence. Joshua must face the music too. The end of his fraud is here.
Re: TB Joshua And Others Should Be Charged For Involuntary Manslaughter by hardywaltz(m): 6:46pm On Sep 20, 2014
barcanista i no say u get sense like this.

In a sane clime Mr. TB Joshua should be telling that his UFO story to his fellow inmates at Kirikiri prisons.

From what i gathered the building was meant to only have three floors on it but was later approved to have four floors after they started construction. Which means the foundation of the building was already constructed but maybe able to carry the extra one storey (which is normal in construction).
However as time went on and maybe there was need for expansion (more Mugus), they decided to add more floors to it but this time without approval because i doubt if any Registered Civil Engineer will put his/her seal on the line to approve such a calamity.
Let TB Joshua and his Engineering team come up with the structural drawings, calculation sheet and soil test analysis (with a registered COREN Engineer's seal on it) which they used in carrying out their construction then LASG should take it up from there.

PS: I'm surprised that COREN has kept a sealed lips since this incidence.
Re: TB Joshua And Others Should Be Charged For Involuntary Manslaughter by PapiWata: 6:49pm On Sep 20, 2014
hardywaltz: barcanista i no say u get sense like this.

In a sane clime Mr. TB Joshua should be telling that his UFO story to his fellow inmates at Kirikiri prisons.

From what i gathered the building was meant to only have three floors on it but was later approved to have four floors after they started construction. Which means the foundation of the building was already constructed but maybe able to carry the extra one storey (which is normal in construction).
However as time went on and maybe there was need for expansion (more Mugus), they decided to add more floors to it but this time without approval because i doubt if any Registered Civil Engineer will put his/her seal on the line to approve such a calamity.
Let TB Joshua and his Engineering team come up with the structural drawings, calculation sheet and soil test analysis (with a registered COREN Engineer's seal on it) which they used in carrying out their construction then LASG should take it up from there.

UFO Stories ha ha ha In Kiri-Kiri prison ha ha ha. I love the image that comes to mind with that description.
Re: TB Joshua And Others Should Be Charged For Involuntary Manslaughter by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 20, 2014
hardywaltz: barcanista i no say u get sense like this.

COREN? Money must have changed hands. What about NBA? Their silence is surprising. TBJ is a well connected man, it will take citizens like you and I that are "common" to bring him to justice.
Re: TB Joshua And Others Should Be Charged For Involuntary Manslaughter by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 20, 2014
PapiWata:

UFO Stories ha ha ha In Kiri-Kiri prison ha ha ha. I love the image that comes to mind with that description.
grin grin grin he won't be alone as Blink Blink Oritsejafor will join him. They will extend their ministries to Prison, which will serve as the permanent site grin

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua And Others Should Be Charged For Involuntary Manslaughter by Timothy3113(m): 8:04pm On Sep 20, 2014
Why all these blabbing and yattering. The church is volountary organisation, no one is force to go there. Everyone goes there out of there free will. They are in search of signs and wonder. Mere meeting there demise there cant prompt arresting the owner, he didnt force them to come.
Majority of the houses built in nigeria dont following town planning orders, so why lay more emphasizes on these. Now for example, in ilorin i reside ,at Bukola saraki lodge, many people go there to collect money mostly on daily basis. Hundreds lose there life there due unknown cause. Not for once has any governmental body speak or intefere. So why will T.b joshua be an exception.
Am not is church member, neither am is family but put yourself in his position. And futhermore. these is nigeria, thousands of citizen are being slaughter by bh commanders. And where justice is being taken place ,the capture commanders wil be released soon in exchange with chibok girls.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua And Others Should Be Charged For Involuntary Manslaughter by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 20, 2014
@ Timothy3113
Pls what is your point?

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua And Others Should Be Charged For Involuntary Manslaughter by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 20, 2014
Timothy3113: Why all these blabbing and yattering. The church is volountary organisation, no one is force to go there. Everyone goes there out of there free will. They are in search of signs and wonder. Mere meeting there demise there cant prompt arresting the owner, he didnt force them to come.
Majority of the houses built in nigeria dont following town planning orders, so why lay more emphasizes on these. Now for example, in ilorin i reside ,at Bukola saraki lodge, many people go there to collect money mostly on daily basis. Hundreds lose there life there due unknown cause. Not for once has any governmental body speak or intefere. So why will T.b joshua be an exception.
Am not is church member, neither am is family but put yourself in his position. And futhermore. these is nigeria, thousands of citizen are being slaughter by bh commanders. And where justice is being taken place ,the capture commanders wil be released soon in exchange with chibok girls.

Even among the seemingly educated Nigerians, ignorance is rife. Once upon a time I used to think education will solve most of our problems in Nigeria as most people will have a better thinking faculty and cognitive ability to dispassionately look at matters and reach sensible conclusions.

Alas!!! I have been so proven wrong I have now begin to doubt even my own thought process.

This fool I'm quoting is simply telling us that since those dead individuals vonlutarily went to the church where they got killed due to the pastors greed then they have no case. I curse the skin I share with you people.

Last year, the prime minister of Latvia resigned his position because a shopping mall's roof collapsed, he was not the owner of the mall neither was he the engineer that constructed it, but he took responsibility as a NORMAL human should, he failed in his primary task of protecting innocent civilians. Ordinarily we ought to demand an explanation from even fashola and his team for failing to spot that abberation in construction before it collapsed while there shouldn't be any discussion on the innocence or otherwise of pastor jaguda but talks of his prison sentence.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua And Others Should Be Charged For Involuntary Manslaughter by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 20, 2014
django1:

Even among the seemingly educated Nigerians, ignorance is rife. Once upon a time I used to think education will solve most of our problems in Nigeria as most people will have a better thinking faculty and cognitive ability to dispassionately look at matters and reach sensible conclusions.

Alas!!! I have been so proven wrong I have now begin to doubt even my own thought process.

This fool I'm quoting is simply telling us that since those dead individuals vonlutarily went to the church where they got killed due to the pastors greed then they have no case. I curse the skin I share with you people.

Last year, the prime minister of Latvia resigned his position because a shopping mall's roof collapsed, he was not the owner of the mall neither was he the engineer that constructed it, but he took responsibility as a NORMAL human should, he failed in his primary task of protecting innocent civilians. Ordinarily we ought to demand an explanation from even fashola and his team for failing to spot that abberation in construction before it collapsed while there shouldn't be any discussion on the innocence or otherwise of pastor jaguda but talks of his prison sentence.

I wish the dunghead reevaluate his thought process

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shocker: Abubakar Shekau Releases New Video!! / Is Nsa-sambo Dasuki The Mastermind Of $9.3m Scandal? / APC/BUHARI Fans,pls Explain This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.