Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,985 members, 7,825,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

OPINION: Sahara Reporters Deserves Commendation, Not Condemnation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OPINION: Sahara Reporters Deserves Commendation, Not Condemnation (1956 Views)

OPINION: SAHARA REPORTERS- Face Of Modern Investigative Journalism? / Abubakar Audu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters / Nigeria: FCT Minister Deserves Commendation, Not Vilification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OPINION: Sahara Reporters Deserves Commendation, Not Condemnation by amAZEing: 3:15pm On Sep 20, 2014
ShehuAba Can U still Remember? One or Some of these SAHARA REPORTERS Friends l mentioned before now Once Promised

To Make Nigeria Ungovernable For Another Politician Who Wanted To Contest The office of the President. Why?

Our SR Friends believed they are born to rule hence a minor tribe is not eligible.

ShehuAba You Can See That Sahara Reporters and Their Friends are Not Strange Bed Fellows, after all.

1 Like

Re: OPINION: Sahara Reporters Deserves Commendation, Not Condemnation by Demdem(m): 3:17pm On Sep 20, 2014
2cato: another good reason why jonathan must return to rule u

Jonaadaft is Nigerian leader however he has absolutely nothing to do with demdem's fortune. As long as more Nigerians have chosen to be foolish, he will absolutely continue to govern.
Re: OPINION: Sahara Reporters Deserves Commendation, Not Condemnation by ShehuAba(m): 3:18pm On Sep 20, 2014
amAZEing: ShehuAba Can U still Remember? One or Some of these SAHARA REPORTERS Friends l mentioned before now Once Promised

To Make Nigeria Ungovernable For Another Politician Who Wanted To Contest The office of the President. Why?

Our SR Friends believed they are born to rule hence a minor tribe is not eligible.

ShehuAba You Can See That Sahara Reporters and Their Friends are Not Strange Bed Fellows, after all.

Oboy, you can twist issues. From arguing that SR is commendable or not to the purported friends of SR making some statements. As I said, you have nothing to say against my article, so why resorting to all these?
Re: OPINION: Sahara Reporters Deserves Commendation, Not Condemnation by amAZEing: 3:27pm On Sep 20, 2014
Habaa. Am nt twisting nada.

Remember the Rule

''if it quacks like a duck, walks and looks like a duck. Then, it is A DUCK''

Our SR Friends are Sympathetic to the BH Cause. Their media arm is towing that line too.

ShehuAba:

Oboy, you can twist issues. From arguing that SR is commendable or not to the purported friends of SR making some statements. As I said, you have nothing to say against my article, so why resorting to all these?

1 Like

Re: OPINION: Sahara Reporters Deserves Commendation, Not Condemnation by donphilopus: 3:29pm On Sep 20, 2014
amAZEing: Big time joke my brother. Where are the mods kindly move this thrashy thread to the Jokes Section.

Most of you believe that SaharaReporters is one of the site/newspapers who see the truth and choose falsehood. Most of the things they report are accurate, but you can never find that in any of our local newspapers. When our Military loses a town to the insurgents they report it; whenever they retreat instead of engage the sect, they also report it. Whenever there's a case of bomb blast, they also report [it first]. I believe that's the main reason most people from the other side don't like them.

I'm one of their fans. However, I sometimes dislike the mode in which they report/break some news. It makes Nigerians feel that they support Boko Haram. But if you study them well, you'll discover that they're actually trynna pressurize the Military and the FG [or should I say provoke them to anger?]. By so doing, they would be ready to do the right thing.

If not for the reports of SaharaReporters, I don't think NA would have been where they're today. Some other dailies made us to believe that the NA army were leading the war against terrorism, whereas they were losing it badly. Thank God for SaharaReporters who made us to believe at that perilous time that were losing it. The humiliation SaharaReporters and co made our Military to face, woke them from their slumber. Today, they're winning the war gradually [thanks to the great SaharaReporters].

Lest I forget, SaharaReporters broke the news to us, when our Military seized an APC and three other vehicles from the insurgents with a pictorial proof!
Re: OPINION: Sahara Reporters Deserves Commendation, Not Condemnation by najoke: 3:52pm On Sep 20, 2014
RevDesmondJuju:

run along to your popular entertainment, you pleb
^
Pleb for watching football .........see this Sissy o!
Re: OPINION: Sahara Reporters Deserves Commendation, Not Condemnation by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 20, 2014
najoke:
^
Pleb for watching football .........see this Sissy o!

As I said before, I am not here to educate you. In between watching football matches and browsing NL in which you display your low education I strongly urge you to take some time to study and improve yourself.

Plebian

1 Like

Re: OPINION: Sahara Reporters Deserves Commendation, Not Condemnation by najoke: 4:05pm On Sep 20, 2014
RevDesmondJuju:

As I said before, I am not here to educate you. In between watching football matches and browsing NL in which you display your low education I strongly urge you to take some time to study and improve yourself.

Plebian
^
I can see you are very jobless, apart from that and constantly yarning dust...dust...dust....you are a SISSY
Re: OPINION: Sahara Reporters Deserves Commendation, Not Condemnation by lacasa: 4:05pm On Sep 20, 2014
Op's spot on.

SaharaReporters always set the pace

smiley
Re: OPINION: Sahara Reporters Deserves Commendation, Not Condemnation by 2cato: 4:07pm On Sep 20, 2014
Demdem:

Jonaadaft is Nigerian leader however he has absolutely nothing to do with demdem's fortune. As long as more Nigerians have chosen to be foolish, he will absolutely continue to govern.
do u know what? Whether u like it or not he is going to rule for 3 term and by then i will still wonder if you will call him daft.
Re: OPINION: Sahara Reporters Deserves Commendation, Not Condemnation by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 20, 2014
lacasa: Op's spot on.

SaharaReporters always set the pace

smiley

lacsera where is your gala?
Re: OPINION: Sahara Reporters Deserves Commendation, Not Condemnation by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 20, 2014
najoke:
^
I can see you are very jobless, apart from that and constantly yarning dust...dust...dust....you are a SISSY

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=pleb
Re: OPINION: Sahara Reporters Deserves Commendation, Not Condemnation by najoke: 4:13pm On Sep 20, 2014
RevDesmondJuju:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=pleb
^
DUST+DUST+DUST+SISSY=RevDesmondJuju
Re: OPINION: Sahara Reporters Deserves Commendation, Not Condemnation by lacasa: 4:15pm On Sep 20, 2014
RevDesmondJuju:

lacsera where is your gala?

This Teenagers on nairaland

*smh* undecided
Re: OPINION: Sahara Reporters Deserves Commendation, Not Condemnation by ShehuAba(m): 4:17pm On Sep 20, 2014
donphilopus:

Most of you believe that SaharaReporters is one of the site/newspapers who see the truth and choose falsehood. Most of the things they report are accurate, but you can never find that in any of our local newspapers. When our Military loses a town to the insurgents they report it; whenever they retreat instead of engage the sect, they also report it. Whenever there's a case of bomb blast, they also report [it first]. I believe that's the main reason most people from the other side don't like them.

I'm one of their fans. However, I sometimes dislike the mode in which they report/break some news. It makes Nigerians feel that they support Boko Haram. But if you study them well, you'll discover that they're actually trynna pressurize the Military and the FG [or should I say provoke them to anger?]. By so doing, they would be ready to do the right thing.

If not for the reports of SaharaReporters, I don't think NA would have been where they're today. Some other dailies made us to believe that the NA army were leading the war against terrorism, whereas they were losing it badly. Thank God for SaharaReporters who made us to believe at that perilous time that were losing it. The humiliation SaharaReporters and co made our Military to face, woke them from their slumber. Today, they're winning the war gradually [thanks to the great SaharaReporters].

Lest I forget, SaharaReporters broke the news to us, when our Military seized an APC and three other vehicles from the insurgents with a pictorial proof!

Thanks bro, for this candid opinion. Most of the guys who criticize them, do so without proofs, even the guys on this thread have just been dilly dallying about.
If you insist SR should not be commended, please come out with facts.

1 Like

Re: OPINION: Sahara Reporters Deserves Commendation, Not Condemnation by Demdem(m): 4:18pm On Sep 20, 2014
2cato: do u know what? Whether u like it or not he is going to rule for 3 term and by then i will still wonder if you will call him daft.

Infact, jonaadaft till ur early grave. It doesn't add or subtract from demdem. He remains daft though.
Re: OPINION: Sahara Reporters Deserves Commendation, Not Condemnation by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 20, 2014
najoke:
^
DUST+DUST+DUST+SISSY=RevDesmondJuju

Re: OPINION: Sahara Reporters Deserves Commendation, Not Condemnation by Rijes: 4:22pm On Sep 20, 2014
ShehuAba:

Mr man stop asking me foolish questions, I gave about 4 instances where their reports which many disproved were shown to be actually true. Been a Boko haram sympathizer or not is a question I should rather ask you.
Stop twisting matters
Answer d guestion he asked u. Why are the reporters not reporting about the boko boys now we are getting upper hands. I am a true reader of sahara paper but the issue is dat the paper has been politicised. Period.
But division of nigeria z imminent

1 Like

Re: OPINION: Sahara Reporters Deserves Commendation, Not Condemnation by ShehuAba(m): 4:27pm On Sep 20, 2014
Rijes:
Answer d guestion he asked u. Why are the reporters not reporting about the boko boys now we are getting upper hands. I am a true reader of sahara paper but the issue is dat the paper has been politicised. Period.
But division of nigeria z imminent

I should answer what questions he asked me which the article already answered. This your sort of selective judgement isn't fair at all. Someone here, even posted rightly that the last time the NA recovered some Armored cars from v them, SR reported it with pictorial facts. So, what's that one in your opinion? Politics right?
Re: OPINION: Sahara Reporters Deserves Commendation, Not Condemnation by 2cato: 4:46pm On Sep 20, 2014
Demdem:

Infact, jonaadaft till my early grave. It doesn't add or subtract from demdem. He remains daft though.
fixed

1 Like

Re: OPINION: Sahara Reporters Deserves Commendation, Not Condemnation by Demdem(m): 7:38pm On Sep 20, 2014
2cato: fixed

Coward, are u scared. Jonaadaft ur god till ur early grave jorrr.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Listverse Questions A Post On Nairaland / Fashola Indirectly Urges Nigerians Not To Vote Buhari / Wow!! Truly PDP Has Lost It!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.