Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

I Am A Muslim ,i Despise Bokoharam - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am A Muslim ,i Despise Bokoharam (7071 Views)

A Muslim Guy Rejected The New N100 Note / What Does It Mean That God Will Not Despise A Broken Spirit And Contrite Heart / I Am A Muslim, I Love Christians & I Condemn Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am A Muslim ,i Despise Bokoharam by HolyHolla(m): 1:39am On Oct 03, 2014
Abdulsalam20: HolyHolla pro212 is this the book you claim quran was copied from NEVER!
BIBLE EVEN DECLARE ITSELF CORRUPT

Jeremiah 8:8 New Living Translation (NLT)

“‘How can you say, “We are wise because
we have the word of the LORD,”
when your teachers have twisted it
by writing lies?

SO I AM WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO PROVE ME WRONG THAT QURAN IS NOT COPIED FROM BIBLE IF YOU CANT PLS DONT QUOTE ME

You already have enough information from me on this. Make use of it. So, if a prophet condemns the acts of a people who have twisted the practice of religion and their books, does it mean that the original scriptures are false? I'll have to change my correct way of reasoning to really understand you.

But back to basics, "what have these to do with ISIS, ISIL, IS and the rest of the Islamist terrorists who validate their actions with true quoted Quranic verses?" The message we have for you is, "go tell them the real Quranic verses (if any) that disabuses their claims"!
Re: I Am A Muslim ,i Despise Bokoharam by HolyHolla(m): 1:45am On Oct 03, 2014
Abdulsalam20: SEE THE STORYBOOK THAT YOU CLAIM QURAN WAS COPIED FROM HOW IT DISGRACE PROPHETS
[b]
GENESIS CHAPTER 19:30-38
SEE THE RUBBISH IN YOUR BOOK
30 And Lot went up out of Zoar, and dwelt in the mountain, and his two daughters with him; for he feared to dwell in Zoar: and he
dwelt in a cave, he and his two daughters.
31 And the firstborn said unto the younger, Our father is old, and there is not a man in the earth to come in unto us after the manner of
all the earth:
32 Come, let us make our father drink wine, and we will lie with him, that we may preserve seed of our father.
33 And they made their father drink wine that night: and the firstborn went in, and lay with her father; and he perceived not when she lay
down, nor when she arose.
34 And it came to pass on the morrow, that the firstborn said unto the younger, Behold, I lay yesternight with my father: let us make him
drink wine this night also; and go thou in, and lie with him, that we may preserve seed of our father.
35 And they made their father drink wine that night also: and the younger arose, and lay with him; and he perceived not when she lay
down, nor when she arose.
36 Thus were both the daughters of Lot with child by their father.
37 And the first born bare a son, and called his name Moab: the same is the father of the Moabites unto this day.
38 And the younger, she also bare a son, and called his name Benammi: the same is the father of the children of Ammon unto this day.[/b]

THIS MEANS SLEEPING WITH ONES FATHER STARTED IN THE BIBLE IS THIS WORD OF GOD?.....SMH I WILL ADREE YOUR POST BELOW even though i know prophet of GOD cannot do that rubish

Even the story of Original Sin ofAdam started from Genesis, so does that mean the Bible is corrupted or invalid? If I may enlighten you more, good and bad are both stories in the Bible. They are meant to teach us to copy the good and eschew the bad.

Tell the terrorist Muslims to get on the good wagon, that is what we are saying. You too had better search for the true salvation of God in Christ before BH convince you to join up.
Re: I Am A Muslim ,i Despise Bokoharam by HolyHolla(m): 1:50am On Oct 03, 2014
Abdulsalam20: infact this relly got me lughing THE WAY GOD IS ADRESSED IN THE BIBLE DISPRESPECT GOD BUT THE QURAN NEVER
The New International Version of Genesis 3:8-11, reads,“Then the man
and his wife heard the sound of the LORD God as he was walking in
the garden in the cool of the day, and they hid from the LORD God
among the trees of the garden. (9) But the LORD God called to the
man, “Where are you?” (10) He answered, “I heard you in the garden,
and I was afraid because I was naked; so I hid.” 11 And he said, “Who
told you that you were naked? Have you eaten from the tree that I
commanded you not to eat from?”

Here, God is pictured as walking in the garden in the cool of the day.
What is even more astonishing is that Adam and Eve were able to hide
from God and he had to ask, “Where are you?” If a human is able to
hide from Him in the garden, how is it that this Lord is going to have
knowledge of the sins that people commit? It would be difficult for
any human to gender in his heart the kind of love and fear of God that
he should have when he believes that his God is so faulty and weak
that an event like this could occur to him.

ALSO IN In Genesis 32:24-28, there is the story and literal description of Jacob
wrestling with and defeating God. In verse 28, it says,
“You [Jacob] have wrestled withGod and with men, and you have
won.” In other words, the creator of the universe whom mankind is
expected to worship and submit to was defeated by a mere mortal in a
wrestling match.

The Old Testament even picturesGod as one who intended to do evil
but then repented. Exodus32:14states:
“And the Lord repented of theevil which he thought to do unto his
people” ( KingJames Version ). It would not be surprising for anyone to
turn away from God and not consider Him worthy of worship if He
himself has to repent from His own evil.
The Old and New Testamentsdistort the image of the prophets and
defame them. Some prophetsgot drunk! Some showed their unclothedness
to others! Some pretendfoolishness! And some fornicate and commit
adultery!
In the Qur'an, these distortions are non-existent. The reader to the
Qur'an will find continuous glorification to the prophets of God
because they are the `God-Elects' and they are the most righteous of
all men.
The story of creation and human history in the Old Testament
contradicts the most basic science findings.

lastly Did Mohammed read the Red Sea scroll , which remained hidden in
one of the caves of the Dead sea and only were found in the 1948 ?Did
Mohammed read the codices of Naga Hamadi in Egypt and that were
only found a few years ago?
Did Mohummed read the Bible of Judas which was found recently in
Egypt and only translated into English a few years ago in US . This
bible in conformity with the Holy Quran concerning the story of
Crucifixion , it states thatit was not Jesus who was crucified and
some one else was.

If it interests you to learn, you have to be aware that the Dead Sea scrolls are not the first versions of the Bible books discovered. They only came almost complete and to verify that older scrolls that they had been using were in fact true. You need to stop reading those semi-literate Islamic preachers' books and do more of Google. This is the 21st Century and learning is now easily available. I will suggest that you thrash those Immam books you've been reading. They only teach you hate and violence.
Re: I Am A Muslim ,i Despise Bokoharam by HolyHolla(m): 9:08am On Oct 03, 2014
Abdulsalam20: HolyHolla proo212
here is ny proof you claim quran is copied from the bible lolz
even though i have posted it before you didnt adress it

thank GOD you raise it but i will want you to read this my post well .......i am telling you now that quran is not copied from the bible the fact that they at times have homogenous claim is due tothe fact that they come from the same source but the bible has been corrpted just as i prove it to you above which you didnt dispute
now back to my evidence

1. Take for example the story of the flood that occurred in
the days of the prophet Noah, on whom be peace. This
event is narrated in both the Bible and the Qur’an. A
careful examination of the two versions will show that the
Qur’anic version could have come from no other source
but God alone.
One important difference between the two accounts is that
whereas the Bible describes the flood as a worldwide
flood (see Genesis ch. 7) the Qur’an mentions it as a local
flood affecting the people of Noah (see Qur’an 7:59-64).
[b]
Today it is acknowledged that no record exists of a
worldwide flood occurring at the time specified in the
Bible. How did the author of the Qur’an avoid this mistake
unless the author was God Himself?

The closest thing in history to a flood like the one
described in the Bible and the Qur’an, is a discovery made
by Archaeologist Sir Charles Leonard Wooley. In 1929 he
discovered remains from a flood which occurred around
4000 B.C. His findings are described in the book entitled
The Bible as History by Werner Keller. Keller tells us:
The incredible discovery at Ur made headline news
in the United States and in Britain ( The Bible as
History, 2nd Revised Edition, Bantam Books, 1980,
p. 27).
But was this a worldwide flood? After describing the
extent of the flood, Keller explains:
Looking at the map we should call it today ‘a local
occurrence’ (p. 28).
"In other words," writes Keller, that flood was "obviously
not of sufficient magnitude for the Biblical Flood" (p. 29).
Furthermore, he says: "A flood of the unimaginable extent
described in the Bible still remains ‘archaeologically not
demonstrated’" (pp. 29-30). [/b]

[/color]

Like I said before, you have been reading outdated books written by semi-literate Immams. You can read about how the cuineform Gilgamesh Epic accounted for the Flood of Noah in about 18th Century BC. Experts agree that this account was almost completely similar to the story in the Bible.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epic_of_Gilgamesh

Excerpt from the Gilgamesh writtings:

" Noah's Flood

Andrew George submits that the Genesis flood narrative matches that in Gilgamesh so closely that "few doubt" that it derives from a Mesopotamian account.[22] What is particularly noticeable is the way the Genesis flood story follows the Gilgamesh flood tale "point by point and in the same order", even when the storypermits other alternatives.[23] In a 2001 Torah commentary released on behalf of the Conservative Movement of Judaism, rabbinic scholar Robert Wexler stated: "The most likely assumption we can make is that both Genesis and Gilgamesh drew their material from a common tradition about the flood that existed in Mesopotamia. These stories then diverged in the retelling." [24] Ziusudra ("he who found long life"wink, Utnapishtim ("he who found life"wink and Noah ("he who found rest "wink are the respective heroes of the Sumerian, Akkadian and biblical flood legends of the ancient Near East."

www.icr.org/article/noah-flood-gilgamesh/

Excerpt:

"There have been numerous flood stories identified from ancient sources scattered around the world. The stories that were discovered on cuneiform tablets, which comprise some of the earliest surviving writing, have obvious similarities. Cuneiform writing was invented by the Sumerians and carried on by the Akkadians. Babylonian and Assyrian are two dialects of the Akkadian, and both contain a flood account. While there are differences between the original Sumerian and later Babylonian and Assyrian flood accounts, many of the similarities are strikingly close to the Genesis flood account. The Babylonian account is the most intact, with only seven of 205 lines missing. It was also the first discovered, making it the most studied of the early flood accounts."

These are from archeological discoveries made in mid 19th Century, and you in the 21st Century, copying what outdated Immams wrote, posted that the Quran was first to give its corrupted version of the Flood!!! Do yourself a favor, educate your mind and get yourself together.
Re: I Am A Muslim ,i Despise Bokoharam by HolyHolla(m): 9:35am On Oct 03, 2014
For the benefit of those who may have been confused by the erroor of Abdusalam20 in claiming that the Dead Sea Scrolls was the first Bible scripts to be made available, you may want to read about the scrolls discovered at Qumran here:

www.vscoc.org/Bulletinfdr/dead_sea_scrolls_and_the_bible.htm

The Hebrew Bible had existed well before these scrolls were discovered millenniums after Hebrew OT and Greek NT had been written and centuries after both have been translated into English language.

It is of interest to note that the story corrupted by Mohammed in the Quran, replacing Ishmael for Isaac as the sacrifice offered by Abraham is addressed in this write up. It's not too long to read, so, Abdulalam20, please read it. You don't need semi-literate Immams' books again. The internet offers wide range of information in the 21st Century.
Re: I Am A Muslim ,i Despise Bokoharam by HolyHolla(m): 9:57am On Oct 03, 2014
If indeed, as Abdulsalam20 claimed, the Quran stated that the Flood of Noah was limited only to a small area, then it is another contradiction of the Quran and fabrication of Mohammed based on the disputes common among scholars of his days, who doubted the authenticity of a global Flood as described by the Bible. There sre recent archeological findings that prove the wide and global extent of the Flood of Noah, or at lesst a flood of that magnitude. Abdulsalam20, please read these to understand better:

"Biblical-Type Floods Are Real, and They're Absolutely Enormous

Geologists long rejected the notion that cataclysmic flood had ever occurred—until one of them found proof of a Noah-like catastrophe in the wildly eroded river valleys of Washington State."

discovermagazine.com/2012/jul-aug/06-biblical-type-floods-real-absolutely-enormous

"Many people associate the storyof the Great Flood with the Bible. However, ancient cultures all across the world have myths and legends describing a time in the distant past when a horrifying Deluge wiped all almost all life on Earth.

The story of Noah's ark is not just a Biblical story. Noah was known under a different name in India, among ancient Egyptians and Native Americans, just to mention a few cultures.

Some of the details of the Noah story seem mythical, so many biblical scholars believe the storyof Noah and the Ark was inspired by the legendary flood stories of nearby Mesopotamia, in particular "The Epic of Gilgamesh."

These ancient narratives were already being passed down from one generation to the next, centuries before Noah appeared in the Bible."

www.messagetoeagle.com/greatflood.php

"Archaeology, The Bible and The Post-Flood Originsof Chinese History
Roy L. Hales

During the past century many theories of a western origin for Chinese civilization have been proposed. One of the best documented attempts was based on the similarity of neolithic pottery in eastern Europe and China. It was discarded because archaeologists believed that any such large scale migration should leave abundant evidences in the intervening lands and that evidence was not available. On Biblical presuppositions, of course, we might expect no intervening link because the migration to distant lands occurred rapidly after the Tower of Babel episode. An examination of Chinese tradition, and the legends of the equally ancient Far Eastern Miao tribes, suggests that China was colonised after a flood like that described in the Bible."

www.creationism.org/csshs/v06n2p04.htm

It is interesting also to note that Yoruba oral tradition has accounts of the whole world being covered with a Flood of water in its creation myths. After the world was immersed in water, the myth states, the gods sent a bird down, but it could not find land. Thereafter, Obatala was sent down, and he became land or created the land which we now see.

There are many other global flood myths and stories from around the world:

" Native global flood stories are documented as history or legend in almost every region on earth. Old world missionaries reported their amazement at finding remote tribes already possessing legendswith tremendous similarities to the Bible's accountsof the worldwide flood. H.S. Bellamy in Moons, Myths and Men estimates that altogether there are over 500 Flood legends worldwide. Ancient civilizations such as (China, Babylonia, Wales, Russia, India, America, Hawaii, Scandinavia, Sumatra, Peru, and Polynesia) all have their own versions of a giant flood.

"These flood tales are frequently linked by common elements that parallel the Biblical account including the warning of the coming flood, the construction of a boat in advance, the storageof animals, the inclusion of family, and the release of birds to determine if the water level had subsided. The overwhelming consistency among flood legends found in distant parts of the globe indicates they were derived from the same origin (the Bible's record), but oral transcription has changed the details through time."

www.nwcreation.net/noahlegends.html

All these myths correspond more with biblical accounts of the Flood in Genesis. But my friend, Abdulsalam20 wrote that Mohammed, who was a stark illiterate and who after plaigarising many known myths of his time only to claim that he was inspired in order to take advantage of the illiteracy of his followers, was the first to give a true and correct account of the Flood of Noah.

It's good to be educated so that people don't get us into the trap of their deception.
Re: I Am A Muslim ,i Despise Bokoharam by HolyHolla(m): 11:09am On Oct 03, 2014
This is the Quran's version of the Flood of Noah:

www.livius.org/fa-fn/flood/flood1-t-quran.html

The story of the Great Flood is told twice in the Quran, in Sura 11 and Sura 71. Here, two versions are offered in the translation by M. H. Shakir. The person speaking is God.

Sura 11 (Hud)

And certainly We sent Nuh to his people: "Surely I am a plain warner for you, that you shall not serve any but Allah, surely I fear for you the punishment of a painful day."

But the chiefs of those who disbelieved from among his people said: "We do not consider you but a mortal like ourselves, and we do not see any have followed you but those who are the meanest of us at first thought and we do not see in you any excellence over us; nay, we deem you liars."

He said: "O my people! Tell me if I have with me clear proof from my Lord, and He has granted me mercy from Himself and it has been made obscure to you; shall we constrain you to accept it while you are averse from it? And, O my people! I ask you not for wealth in return for it; my reward is only with Allah and I am not going to drive away those who believe; surely they shall meet their Lord, but I consider you a people who are ignorant:

And, O my people! Who will help me against Allah if I drive them away? Will you not then mind? And I do not say to you that I have the treasures of Allah and I do not know the unseen, nor do I say that I am an angel, nor do I say about those whom your eyes hold in mean estimation that Allah will never grant them any good -Allah knows best what is in their souls- for then most surely I should be of the unjust."

They said: "O Nuh! indeed you have disputed with us and lengthened dispute with us, therefore bring to us what you threaten us with, if you are of the truthful ones."

He said: "Allah only will bring it to you if He please, and you will not escape. And if I intend to give you good advice, my advice will not profit you if Allah intended that He should leave you to go astray. He is your Lord, and to Him shall you be returned."

Or do they say: "He has forged it?" Say: "If I have forged it, on me is my guilt, and I am clear of that of which you are guilty."

And it was revealed to Nuh that none of your people will believe except those who have already believed, therefore do not grieve at what they do. And make the ark before Our eyes and according to Our revelation, and do not speak to Me in respect of those who are unjust; surely they shall be drowned.
And he began to make the ark; and whenever the chiefs from among his people passed by him they laughed at him. He said: "If you laugh at us, surely we too laugh at you as you laugh at us". So shall you know who it is on whom will come a chastisement which will disgrace him, and on whom will lasting chastisement come down.

Until when Our command came and water came forth from the valley, We said: "Carry in it two of all things, a pair, and your own family - except those against whom the word has already gone forth, and those who believe."

And there believed not with him but a few. And he said: "Embark in it, in the name of Allah be its sailing and its anchoring; most surely my Lord is Forgiving, Merciful."

And it moved on with them amid waves like mountains; and Nuh called out to his son, and he was aloof: "O my son! embark with us and be not with the unbelievers.

He said: "I will betake myself for refuge to a mountain that shall protect me from the water."

Nuh said: "There is no protector today from Allah's punishment but He Who has mercy; and a wave intervened between them, so he was of the drowned."

And it was said: "O earth, swallow down your water, and O cloud, clear away", and the water was made to abate and the affair was decided, and the ark rested on the al-Gudi, and it was said: "Away with the unjust people."

And Nuh cried out to his Lord and said: "My Lord! Surely my son is of my family, and Thy promise is surely true, and Thou art the most just of the judges."

He said: "O Nuh! surely he is not of your family; surely he is the doer of other than good deeds, therefore ask not of Me that of which you have no knowledge; surely I admonish you lest you may be of the ignorant."
He said: "My Lord! I seek refuge in Thee from asking Thee that of which I have no knowledge; and if Thou shouldst not forgive me and have mercy on me, I should be of the losers."

It was said: "O Nuh! Descend with peace from Us and blessings on you and on the people from among those who are with you, and there shall be nations whom We will afford provisions, then a painful punishment from Us shall afflict them. These are announcements relating to the unseen which We reveal to you, you did not know them -neither you nor your people- before this; therefore be patient; surely the end is for those who guard against evil."

Sura 71 (Nuh)

Surely We sent Nuh to his people, saying: "Warn your people before there come upon them a painful chastisement."

He said: "O my people! Surely I am a plain warner to you that you should serve Allah and be careful of (your duty to) Him and obey me. He will forgive you some of your faults and grant you a delay to an appointed term; surely the term of Allah when it comes is not postponed; did you but know!"

He said: "O my Lord! surely I have called my people by night and by day! But my call has only made them flee the more, and whenever I have called them that Thou mayest forgive them, they put their fingers in their ears, cover themselves with their garments, and persist and are puffed up with pride. Then surely I called to them aloud, then surely I spoke to them in public and I spoke to them in secret. Then I said, 'Ask forgiveness of your Lord, surely He is the most Forgiving. He will send down upon you the cloud, pouring down abundance of rain, and help you with wealth and sons, and make for you gardens, and make for you rivers. What is the matter with you that you fear not the greatness of Allah?

And indeed He has created you through various grades: do you not see how Allah has created the seven heavens - one above another, and made the moon therein a light, and made the sun a lamp? And Allah has made you grow out of the earth as a growth. Then He returns you to it, then will He bring you forth a new bringing forth. And Allah has made for you the earth a wide expanse, that you may go along therein in wide paths.'"

Nuh said: "My Lord! Surely they have disobeyed me and followed him whose wealth and children have added to him nothing but loss. And they have planned a very great plan.

And they say: 'By no means leave your gods, nor leave [the gods] Wadd, nor Suwa; nor Yaghus, and Yauq and Nasr.' And indeed they have led astraymany, and do not increase the unjust in aught but error."
Because of their wrongs they were drowned, then made to enter fire, so they did not find any helpers besides Allah.
And Nuh said: "My Lord! Leave not upon the land any dweller from among the unbelievers, for surely if Thou leave them they will lead astrayThy servants, and will not beget any but immoral, ungrateful children. My Lord! Forgive me and my parents and him who enters my house believing, and the believing men and the believing women; and do not increase the unjust in aught but destruction!"
Re: I Am A Muslim ,i Despise Bokoharam by HolyHolla(m): 12:23pm On Oct 03, 2014
proo212:

@Abdulsalam20,

There is also this hadith

And clearly more and more people are pledging allegiance to Al-Baghdadi. Personally I dont believe he is the "one", but what is happening now will give you an insight of what will happen when the real one comes. Christians who are civil servants have been made jobless. Business owners who are Christians cannot do business because they will not pledge allegiance to the Caliph. Does that sound familiar? Rev 13:15-17

There are a lot people saying that they are not muslims, at that time there will be no uncertainty of who he is because he will unite all the sects that are warring against each other at the present time.

The Islamic Caliphate is not a concept of wishful thinking. Islamic prophecies and traditions abound about a Caliph that will unite all Moslems and war against Jews and Christians in contention for the true Faith at the end times. It is such prophecies that are fueling the rise of groups like ISIS, ISIL, IS IC, BH and the other extremists.

Some details about the biblical and quranic views of the Antichrist Madhi here:

Because Islam borrowed a great deal from Judaism and Christianity, it is not surprising that they too have a figure with a messianic complex—the Mahdi, or the Guided One.

Muslims see the Mahdi as a savior who will lead a global revolution and establish a worldwide Islamic empire. The Mahdi will rule the earth as the final Caliph of Islam (a caliph is both a political ruler and a spiritual representativeof Allah on earth).

Muslims revere Jesus (whom they call Isa) as the Masih or Messiah. In Islamic eschatology, the Mahdi will arrive at the same time that Isa returns. Isa will descend to earth in Syria, east of Damascus, dressed in yellow robes, and will assist the Mahdi, who will rule over the earth for seven years (or, in some Islamic traditions, nine or nineteen years). At the end of the Mahdi's rule, there will be a Day of Judgment for the entire human race.

The parallels between the biblical Antichrist and the Mahdi of Islam are chilling. Both are associated with the End Times and the Judgment. Both possess political, military, and religious power, and head up a one-world religion. The Mahdi will force all non-Muslim people to convert to Islam. Like the Antichrist, the Mahdi will establish Jerusalem as his capital, from which he will rule the earth.

Islamic scholars Muhammad ibn Izzat and Muhammad Arif write, in Al Mahdi and the End of Time: "The Mahdi will be victorious and eradicate those pigs and dogs and the idols of this time so that there will once more be a caliphate based on prophethood as the hadith states. ... Jerusalem will be the location of the rightly guided caliphate and the center of Islamic rule, which will be headed by Imam al-Mahdi. ... That will abolish the leadership of the Jews ... and put an end to the domination of the Satan who spit evil into people and cause corruption in the earth, making them slaves of false idols and ruling the world by laws other than the Sharia [Islamic law] of the Lord of the worlds."

Though Muslims revere Jesusas a prophet, they deny that Jesusis the Son of God. Jews and Christiansare, to Muslim fundamentalists, "pigs and dogs" who must either convert to Islam or be eliminated. Bible prophecy makes it clear that the Antichrist will target Jews and Christians for destruction, just as Islamic prophecy statesthat the Mahdi will wage war against Jews and Christians. Those who oppose the Antichrist's worldwide religion will be executed.

Muslim scholar Imam Muhammad Baqir states clearly how the Mahdi will establish his one-world religion: "There must be bloodshed and jihad to establish Imam Mahdi's rule." And Ayatollah Ibrahim al Amini of the Religious Learning Centerin Qom, agrees: "The Mahdi will offer the religion of Islam to the Jews and Christians; if they accept it, they will be spared, otherwise they will be killed."

Daniel tells us (and Jesus affirms in the Olivet Discourse) that the Antichrist will establish "the abomination that causes desolation" in the temple in Jerusalem. The apostle Paul adds that the Antichrist "will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God's temple, proclaiming himself to be God" (2 Thessalonians 2:4). Since the temple was destroyed in 70 A.D., as Jesuspredicted, this has led some (not all Christians) to suggest thatthe Jewish temple must be rebuilt on the Temple Mount before the Antichrist can be revealed to the world.

Yet the Dome of the Rock and the Al-Aqsa Mosque stand on the Temple Mount today. One of the Islamic Hadiths (traditions) records that their Prophet Muhammad said, "[Armies carrying] black flags will come from Khurasan [Iran and Afghanistan], no power will be able to stop them and they will finally reach Eela [the Al-Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem] where they will erect their flags." In Islamic tradition, black banners symbolize violent conquest, and Muslims await the Mahdi's conquest ofJerusalem, when he establishes his reign from the temple site.

Daniel 9:27 tells us the Antichrist will establish a seven-year covenant with Israel—but he will break the covenant after three and a half years, defiling the temple with "an abomination that causesdesolation." The Hadiths of Islam also speak of a seven-year covenant that the Mahdi makes with Israel: "The Prophet said: There will be four peace agreements between you and the Romans. The fourth will be mediated through a person who will be from the progeny of Hadrat Aaron [Honorable Aaron, the brother of Moses] and will be upheld for seven years."

There can be no doubt: Muslims are preparing to accept the Mahdi as their leader—and the Mahdi is indistinguishable from the world leader we know as the Antichrist.
A well-known Hadith states that, “The Hour [of Resurrection] will not come until you fight the Jews. The Jew will hide behind stones or trees. Then the stones or trees will call: "Oh Muslim, servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him."

I bring all of this to your attention so we can have a knowledgeable perspective when viewing current events unfolding in the Middle East.

But Christians should not fear. Regardless of whether the Antichrist comes in this generation or a hundred years from now, those who have placed their faith in God's Messiah, Jesusthe Christ, fear no one nor even death. Their eternity is secure in the one who is the only one to defeat death and rise from the grave.
Re: I Am A Muslim ,i Despise Bokoharam by Abdulsalam20(m): 4:11pm On Oct 03, 2014
HolyHolla:

"1. Take for example the story of the flood that occurred in
but God alone?
"Today it is acknowledged that no record exists of a
"

Then, you never heard of the Gilgermish Epic. Google it.

"But was this a worldwide flood? After describing the
occurrence’ (p. 28).
demonstrated’" (pp. 29-30). [/b]"

Recent archeological findings show even the North American continent was not left out in the Flood. You are copying from outdated texts. Google it and upgrade your knowlege.

"In the Bible we are
told that God drowned the Pharaoh and his army when
they pursued Moses, on whom be peace, and his people
(see Exodus 14:28). The clear indication in that
description is that the body of the Pharaoh perished in the
sea. [b]However, the Qur’an dared to differ and prove true. In
the Qur’an we find that God promised to preserve the body
of the Pharaoh as a sign for later generations (see Qur’an
10:90-92)."

What significance? Let the dead gods keep their dead. Who cares about the body of Pharaoh? Let the gods of Mohammed have it kept safe till Judgment Day.

grin grin grin........BUT YOU CLAIM QURAN IS COPIED FROM BIBLE YOU DON EAT YOUR WORD....U ASK FOR THE SIGNIFICANCE......YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT QURAN IS FROM GOD WITH ALL THE EVIDENCE I PROVIDE FOR YOU....LET ME ASK YOU TWO QUESTION AGAIN (i still never forget the 5 reference i demand from you oo....about the false hadiths you quote)....now my question IS BIBLE A WORD OF GOD OR WORD OF GOD AND MAN.....SECONDLY WHO FOLLOW JESUS MOST MUSLIM OR CHRISTIAN......grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Am A Muslim ,i Despise Bokoharam by Abdulsalam20(m): 4:12pm On Oct 03, 2014
HolyHolla:

but God alone?
"

occurrence’ (p. 28).

Recent archeological findings show even the North American continent was not left out in the Flood. You are copying from outdated texts. Google it and upgrade your knowlege.

"In the Bible we are

What significance? Let the dead gods keep their dead. Who cares about the body of Pharaoh? Let the gods of Mohammed have it kept safe till Judgment Day.

grin grin grin........BUT YOU CLAIM QURAN IS COPIED FROM BIBLE YOU DON EAT YOUR WORD....U ASK FOR THE SIGNIFICANCE......YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT QURAN IS FROM GOD WITH ALL THE EVIDENCE I PROVIDE FOR YOU....LET ME ASK YOU TWO QUESTION AGAIN (i still never forget the 5 reference i demand from you oo....about the false hadiths you quote)....now my question IS BIBLE A WORD OF GOD OR WORD OF GOD AND MAN.....SECONDLY WHO FOLLOW JESUS MOST MUSLIM OR CHRISTIAN......grin grin...
Re: I Am A Muslim ,i Despise Bokoharam by Abdulsalam20(m): 4:36pm On Oct 03, 2014
HolyHolla:

but God alone?
"

occurrence’ (p. 28).

"In the Bible we are

Re: I Am A Muslim ,i Despise Bokoharam by HolyHolla(m): 4:43pm On Oct 03, 2014
Abdulsalam20: grin grin grin........BUT YOU CLAIM QURAN IS COPIED FROM BIBLE YOU DON EAT YOUR WORD....U ASK FOR THE SIGNIFICANCE......YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT QURAN IS FROM GOD WITH ALL THE EVIDENCE I PROVIDE FOR YOU....LET ME ASK YOU TWO QUESTION AGAIN (i still never forget the 5 reference i demand from you oo....about the false hadiths you quote)....now my question IS BIBLE A WORD OF GOD OR WORD OF GOD AND MAN.....SECONDLY WHO FOLLOW JESUS MOST MUSLIM OR CHRISTIAN......grin grin...

Don't try to wriggle your way out. I was responding to your claim that; "Today it is acknowledged that no record exists of a worldwide flood occurring at the time specified in the Bible. How did the author of the Qur’an avoid this mistake unless the author was God Himself?" To educate you, I had to post links and excerpts of several sources that had knowlege of the Flood of Noah well before Mohammed lived. So, don't insinuate that I said Mohammed's source was not the Bible. Mohammed, as I emphasised before, copied from Torah, Talmud, New Testament, Pseudo apocryphal, mythology and Gnostic books, and jumbled up everything to form a jejune religion.

I can see that you have absolutely nothing to offer me in terms of disseminating true knowlege of Islam, history, archeology or even current affairs. Why don't you just find someone who knows better to bail you out instead of resorting to blackmailing words?

Anyway, you have really tried, to have even lasted this long with me in dissipating your lackluster shenenigans. yazach even did better than you, but unfortunately, he's out cold now. Anyway, now that I see there's no knowlege to gain from you, I will bow out of the discussion unless you find someone who really knows what he or she is saying to engage me.

On a final note, asking me if the Bible is the word of God or not and who follows the Bible (which you claim to be full of falacies) more between Christians and Muslims is not lucriferous. I'll just tell you the answer, "Ask Allah... I'm holyholla, not hollaallah". Ok?

So long, Buddy. Hit me when you get some proper education on these matters... probably in another 10 to 12 years, I guess.
Re: I Am A Muslim ,i Despise Bokoharam by Abdulsalam20(m): 4:46pm On Oct 03, 2014
HolyHolla:

Interesting. So, the fact that the Bible did not give full detailed account of Noah's Flood means the story is corrupted. Let me hint you as to possible reason why there is no detailed account in the Bible, if it interests you so much to know... The Internet had not yet been invented for Live coverage of Breaking News by then. Who do we blame?

But if you want better enlightenment, Google epic and ancient stories about The Flood. Even the Chinese and Aztechs had their similar versions.

grin grin grin ..........YOU AND PRO212 ARE NOW CONTRADICTING ONE ANOTHER HE CLAIM THE STORY IS NOT COMPLETE IN THE QURAN BUT I PROVE IT TOHIM THAT IT IS EVEN MORE COMPLETE AND MORE ACCURATE THAN THAT OF THE BIBLE EVEN FULLY SUPPORTED BY SCIENCE THE REAL FACT IS THAT BIBLE HS BEEN CORRUPTED AND GOD HAS SENT THE EERLASTING GOSPEL WHICH IS THE QURAN IT CANNOT BE TAMPERED WITH I DONT SAY EVERYTHING ......ANY PART THAT CONTRADICT QURAN IS FALSE

DID YOU KNOW WHY QURAN CANNOT BE TAMPERED WITH?
]
IF ALL THE BIBLES
IF ALL THE QURAN
IF ALL THE HINDU BOOKS
ARE THROWN INTO THE OCEAN
ONLY QURAN WILL BE BACK INTACT
BECAUSE IT HAS BEEN MEMORISED FULL HEARTEDLY BY 1.2 BILLION MUSLIMS ALL OVER THE WORLD......

INFACT IT IS EVIDENCE IN THE BIBLE THAT BIBLE IS CORRUPT
Jeremiah 8:8 Revised Standard Version (RSV)
Jeremiah 8:8 in all English translations
“How can you say, ‘We are wise, 8
and the law of the LORD is with us’?
But behold, the false pen of the scribes
has made it into a lie.

you said chinese and aztech have similar claim......yeah what did you expect since they did not witness it only GOD witness it and he have tell us the reality which have been proven by science

you said no news caster and internet pls did it exist during the period of muhammad...the fact is GOD doesnt need internet or press to get anything GOD IS ALL KNOWING...HE IS THE CREATOR OF EVERYTHING
Re: I Am A Muslim ,i Despise Bokoharam by HolyHolla(m): 4:55pm On Oct 03, 2014
Abdulsalam20:

grin grin grin ..........YOU AND PRO212 ARE NOW CONTRADICTING ONE ANOTHER HE CLAIM THE STORY IS NOT COMPLETE IN THE QURAN BUT I PROVE IT TOHIM THAT IT IS EVEN MORE COMPLETE AND MORE ACCURATE THAN THAT OF THE BIBLE EVEN FULLY SUPPORTED BY SCIENCE THE REAL FACT IS THAT BIBLE HS BEEN CORRUPTED AND GOD HAS SENT THE EERLASTING GOSPEL WHICH IS THE QURAN IT CANNOT BE TAMPERED WITH I DONT SAY EVERYTHING ......ANY PART THAT CONTRADICT QURAN IS FALSE

DID YOU KNOW WHY QURAN CANNOT BE TAMPERED WITH?
]
IF ALL THE BIBLES
IF ALL THE QURAN
IF ALL THE HINDU BOOKS
ARE THROWN INTO THE OCEAN
ONLY QURAN WILL BE BACK INTACT
BECAUSE IT HAS BEEN MEMORISED FULL HEARTEDLY BY 1.2 BILLION MUSLIMS ALL OVER THE WORLD......

INFACT IT IS EVIDENCE IN THE BIBLE THAT BIBLE IS CORRUPT
Jeremiah 8:8 Revised Standard Version (RSV)
Jeremiah 8:8 in all English translations
“How can you say, ‘We are wise, 8
and the law of the LORD is with us’?
But behold, the false pen of the scribes
has made it into a lie.

you said chinese and aztech have similar claim......yeah what did you expect since they did not witness it only GOD witness it and he have tell us the reality which have been proven by science

you said no news caster and internet pls did it exist during the period of muhammad...the fact is GOD doesnt need internet or press to get anything GOD IS ALL KNOWING...HE IS THE CREATOR OF EVERYTHING

You can't even decipher when a pun is intended... Haba! Talking of internet in the days of the Floodis like telling you a pun.

No further word from me to you on this stream until you find someone with knowlege to engage me. Bye.

PS. That doesn't mean you shouldn't send my sallah meat o. I want a full thigh. OK.
Re: I Am A Muslim ,i Despise Bokoharam by Abdulsalam20(m): 5:00pm On Oct 03, 2014
HolyHolla:

Don't try to wriggle your way out. I was responding to your claim that; "Today it is acknowledged that no record exists of a worldwide flood occurring at the time specified in the Bible. How did the author of the Qur’an avoid this mistake unless the author was God Himself?" To educate you, I had to post links and excerpts of several sources that had knowlege of the Flood of Noah well before Mohammed lived. So, don't insinuate that I said Mohammed's source was not the Bible. Mohammed, as I emphasised before, copied from Torah, Talmud, New Testament, Pseudo apocryphal, mythology and Gnostic books, and jumbled up everything to form a jejune religion.

I can see that you have absolutely nothing to offer me in terms of disseminating true knowlege of Islam, history, archeology or even current affairs. Why don't you just find someone who knows better to bail you out instead of resorting to blackmailing words?

Anyway, you have really tried, to have even lasted this long with me in dissipating your lackluster shenenigans. yazach even did better than you, but unfortunately, he's out cold now. Anyway, now that I see there's no knowlege to gain from you, I will bow out of the discussion unless you find someone who really knows what he or she is saying to engage me.

On a final note, asking me if the Bible is the word of God or not and who follows the Bible (which you claim to be full of falacies) more between Christians and Muslims is not lucriferous. I'll just tell you the answer, "Ask Allah... I'm HolyHolla, not holyallah". Ok?

So long, Buddy. Hit me when you get some proper education on these matters... probably in another 10 to 12 years, I guess.

grin YOU STILL STAND ON THE UR CLAIM THEN WHY CANT YOU PROVE ME WRONG?......ALL THE EVIDENCES

did you know the definition of lie?......lie is what you can proev wrong

since you cant prove me wrong am right

you said muhammad listen tohistory or something
a person who couldnt read and let me tell you arabia is located in the desert how can get the info.....also no scientist as at that time has no clue of it......and also why did you skip pharaoh issue i raised u mean historian know about that also
what of the theory of evolution
what of the shpe of the earth...just admit the fact and stop beating around the bush
Re: I Am A Muslim ,i Despise Bokoharam by HolyHolla(m): 5:16pm On Oct 03, 2014
A terrorist group, more dangerous and deadly to the West than ISIS/IS. Meet the Khorasan Group:

news.yahoo.com/katie-couric-what-is-the-the-khorasan-group-231617155.html

By Kaye Foley
"There's a new name in terror — the Khorasan group.

On Sept. 22, the U.S. and allies launched airstrikes in Syria against the Islamic State militants. But the U.S. went on a solo mission that night as well, with eight separate airstrikes against the Khorasan group.
So who are these guys? Well, Khorasan actually stems from a familiar foe.

It is a small network of an estimated 50 or so al-Qaida veterans who set up shop in Syria, benefiting from the cover of civil war and the protection of the Syrian al-Qaida affiliate al-Nusra Front. Although the group was brought to public attention in the past week, Attorney General Eric Holder said in an exclusive interview with Yahoo Global News Anchor Katie Couric the U.S. has been watching Khorasan for two years.

Muhsin al-Fadhli, Khorasan's 33-year-old leader, reportedly was a member of Osama bin Laden's inner circle. Once the head of al-Qaida in Iran, al-Fadhli relocated to Syria to recruit people with Western passports.

Officials believe that the Khorasan group was creating undetectable explosives for hand-held devices and toiletries and planning an imminent attack on Western nations, particularly the United States.
It's too bad there's yet another terrorist group we have to become educated about. But if knowledge is power, at least you can say, #NowIGetIt."

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Gives You Joy As A Christain? / Happy Mothering Sunday / Jesus Also Preached Jihad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 142
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.