Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

I Am A Muslim ,i Despise Bokoharam - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am A Muslim ,i Despise Bokoharam (7069 Views)

A Muslim Guy Rejected The New N100 Note / What Does It Mean That God Will Not Despise A Broken Spirit And Contrite Heart / I Am A Muslim, I Love Christians & I Condemn Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am A Muslim ,i Despise Bokoharam by Abdulsalam20(m): 11:33pm On Oct 01, 2014
HolyHolla: The Arab prophet (El-Bukhari) testified for the perfection of Christ and His infallibility, saying: "Satan pokes with his finger the side of every human at birth, except Jesus, son of Mary; when he went to poke Him, he poked the curtain." No other person has ever claimed this level of perfection which is akin to divinity.
i need reference to that hadith(but before you gave me the reference i will explain the reality because i know the hadith is fabricated)
THIS IS A GIFT FOR ALL PROPHETS SHAYTAN CAN NEVER USE THEM HERE IS MY EVIDENCE
{ Never sent We a messenger or a Prophet before thee but
when He recited (the message) Satan proposed (opposition)
in respect of that which he recited thereof. But Allah
abolisheth that which Satan proposeth. Then Allah
establisheth His revelations. Allah is Knower, Wise} (22:52)/
..........THIS IS ENOUGH TODEBUNK YOUR CLAIM THAT YISA(PBUH) IS THE ONLY ONE
Re: I Am A Muslim ,i Despise Bokoharam by Abdulsalam20(m): 11:56pm On Oct 01, 2014
HolyHolla: Born of a virgin 19:19-20
IF YOU SAY JESUS[PBUH] IS GOD BECAUSE HE HAS NO FATHER OR BECAUSE HE WAS BORN BY A VIRGIN MOTHER THEN ADAM[PBUH] IS A GREATER GOD BECAUSE HE HAS NO FATHER AND HE HAS NO MOTHER.......... grin
Re: I Am A Muslim ,i Despise Bokoharam by Larow(m): 12:03am On Oct 02, 2014
Lucario007:

1. and of course this blatant act of sexism is okay to you? I have no comment.

2. Yes... child sacrifice as if children have never been sacrificed by God in the bible, the killing of all the first born males in Egypt, testing Abraham to kill his only son, Jephthah offering his only daughter and only child up to the Lord as a burnt offering...

still despite how depraved they where does it justify killing the innocent children and newborns who were uncorrupted and had no idea as to why they where killed?? If your answer is yes, then I will have to assume you have no conscience.

3. So you would submit to him even if he beat you up everyday, slept around, was irresponsible and abusive? Simply because you have a loving husband you submit to him, would you still submit if he was abusive?

you also ignored the part about slavery, abuse, where it was written that if you are raped you should marry your rapist and only answered what was suitable to you.
. Mr man! What are you really driing at? She has told you point blank the kind of woman she is based on d moral standards and the instructions she has gotten from the bible, must you try and get her to the rebelious side? Religion of peace my foot! If the founder had demostrated any atom of peace in his life time, your arguments could have made sence, rubbish!!!
Re: I Am A Muslim ,i Despise Bokoharam by Larow(m): 12:12am On Oct 02, 2014
Abdulsalam20: IF YOU SAY JESUS[PBUH] IS GOD BECAUSE HE HAS NO FATHER OR BECAUSE HE WAS BORN BY A VIRGIN MOTHER THEN ADAM[PBUH] IS A GREATER GOD BECAUSE HE HAS NO FATHER AND HE HAS NO MOTHER.......... grin
. All what you muslems are good at is to take to the side of your blood sucking tout you regard as your founder! We have been taught by jesus to turn the other cheek but yours is still based on eye for eye, rape, destruction in the name of allah, suicide bombing with strong hopes of 7 virgin reward in heaven. Look here! If you like, join them to believe that fake prophet, you'll burn to ashes in hell. Nonsense!!!
Re: I Am A Muslim ,i Despise Bokoharam by Abdulsalam20(m): 12:37am On Oct 02, 2014
Larow: . All what you muslems are good at is to take to the side of your blood sucking tout you regard as your founder! We have been taught by jesus to turn the other cheek but yours is still based on eye for eye, rape, destruction in the name of allah, suicide bombing with strong hopes of 7 virgin reward in heaven. Look here! If you like, join them to believe that fake prophet, you'll burn to ashes in hell. Nonsense!!!
ALL THESE ARE FORBIDDEN IN ISLAM ANY MUSLIM WHO ENGAGE IN IT IS NOT A GOOD MUSLIM
1. 1. Terrorism is above all murder. Murder is strictly forbidden
in the Qur’an. Qur’an 6:151 says, “and do not kill a soul that
God has made sacrosanct, save lawfully.” (i.e. murder is
forbidden but the death penalty imposed by the state for a
crime is permitted). 5:53 says, “… whoso kills a soul, unless it
be for murder or for wreaking corruption in the land, it shall
be as if he had killed all mankind; and he who saves a life, it
shall be as if he had given life to all mankind.”

2. 2. If the motive for terrorism is religious, it is not permissible in
Islamic law. It is forbidden to attempt to impose Islam on
other people. The Qur’an says, “There is no compulsion in
religion. The right way has become distinct from error.” (-The
Cow, 2:256). Note that this verse was revealed in Medina in
622 AD or after and was never abrogated by any other verse
of the Quran. Islam’s holy book forbids coercing people into
adopting any religion. They have to willingly choose it.

3. Islamic law forbids aggressive warfare. The Quran says,
“But if the enemies incline towards peace, do you also incline
towards peace. And trust in God! For He is the one who hears
and knows all things.” (8:61) The Quran chapter “The Cow,”
2:190, says, “Fight in the way of God against those who fight
against you, but begin not hostilities. Lo! God loveth not
aggressors.”

5. The killing of innocent non-combatants is forbidden.
According to Sunni tradition, ‘Abu Bakr al-Siddiq, the first
Caliph, gave these instructions to his armies: “I instruct you in
ten matters: Do not kill women, children, the old, or the infirm;
do not cut down fruit-bearing trees; do not destroy any
town . . . ” (Malik’s Muwatta’, “Kitab al-Jihad.”)

7. Sneak attacks are forbidden. Muslim commanders must
give the enemy fair warning that war is imminent. The Prophet
Muhammad at one point gave 4 months notice.

8. The Prophet Muhammad counseled doing good to those
who harm you and is said to have commanded , “Do not be
people without minds of your own, saying that if others treat
you well you will treat them well, and that if they do wrong you
will do wrong to them. Instead, accustom yourselves to do
good if people do good and not to do wrong (even) if they do
evil.” (Al-Tirmidhi)

9. The Qur’an demands of believers that they exercise justice
toward people even where they have reason to be angry with
them: “And do not let the hatred of a people prevent you from
being just. Be just; that is nearer to righteousness.”[5:8

i dont have much to say because i dont want to derail........try toread the life history of prophet muhammad (pbuh) dont spread what you dont know.........am still coming bak toadress if what is in heaven in islam is xame with that of christianity though i have posted it to one of you but he didnt respond.......
Re: I Am A Muslim ,i Despise Bokoharam by HolyHolla(m): 4:21am On Oct 02, 2014
Abdulsalam20: i will try as much as possible to enlighten you more.....the fact is that islam requires knowledge

@ the bolded part 1 you claim the holy spirit is not an angelic eing your proof

“We gave Jesus, son of Mary,
clear signs, and strengthened him
with the Holy Spirit…” (Al-
Baqarah: 253)
[b]
in the first place who is the holy spirit in the QURAN?.....the holy spirit is ANGELGABRIEL
MY PROOF
He sends down the
Spirit from His command, upon
those of His servants He chooses,
in order to warn people of the
Day of Meeting.” (Ghafir: 15)

2. “Say: The Holy
Spirit brought it down from your
Lord with the truth, to
strengthen those who believe,
and as a guidance and good
tidings to the Muslims.” (An-Nahl:
102)
3. The Prophet (peace and blessings
be upon him) prayed to Allah to
strengthen the famous poet Hassan
ibn Thabit with the Holy Spirit in
composing poems in defense of
Islam: “O Allah! Strengthen him
with the Holy Spirit.” (Reported
by al-Bukhari)
more: www.islamawareness.net/Angels/fatwa_holyspirit.html
SO THIS IS ENOUGH TO PROVE TO YOU THAT ALL PROPHET INCLUDING PROPHET MUHAMMAD RECEIVE REVELATION FROM ANGEL GABRIEL AND THIS IS EVIDENT IN THE BIBLE bt am nt going into that ).....so the holy spirit is angel gabriel and all prophet receive revelation from him NOT ONLY JESUS [/b]

also in your next post @ bolded 2 ”
pls read the full verse
From verse 26
1:26 And We sent Noah and Abraham, and established in their line Prophethood and Revelation: and some of them were on right guidance. But many of them became rebellious transgressors.1:27 Then, in their wake, We followed them up with (others of) Our apostles: We sent after them Jesus the son of Mary, and bestowed on him the Gospel; and We ordained in the hearts of those who followed him Compassion and Mercy. But the Monasticism which they invented for themselves, We did not prescribe for them: (We commanded) only the seeking for the Good Pleasure of Allah. but that they did not foster as they should have done. Yet We bestowed, on those among them who believed, their (due) reward, but many of them are rebellious transgressors.

DID YOU READ THIS VERSE? as you can see your clim is not there the verse is even rebuking the christians it is telling them the truth

you quote 53:63 pls read from erse 62
1:62 Let not the Evil One hinder you: for he is to you an enemy avowed.
1:63 When Jesus came with Clear Signs, he said: "Now have I come to you with Wisdom, and in order to make clear to you some of the (points) on which ye dispute: therefore fear Allah and obey me.
1:64 "For Allah, He is my Lord and your Lord: so worship ye Him: this is a Straight Way."1:65 But sects from among themselves fell into disagreement: then woe to the wrong-doers, from the Penalty of a Grievous Day!

as you can see i dont need to comment on it the verse is explanatory in fact the verse is eplanatory in the bible
John 20:17
"I ascend unto my Father, and your
Father, and to my God, and your God

thefore jesus say we should worship god AND he adress every body as son of god
I WILL EXPLAIN THAT VERSE MORE CONCERINING MUSLIM BELIEF ON BIBLE

1. We really can't come to any agreement if you premise on the Holy Spirit being Angel Michael. That, I find preposterous (absurd). How can an angel possess any person sent by God? You need to study a little about angeology and demonology to find out more on their operations. Angel Michael is Angel Michael and not the Holy Spirit of God.

2. While you reject authenticity of the Bible as compiled simply for the fact that Gnostics debate it, I believe you should find also a way to delve into archeological discoveries that validate most of the compilations. Even then, none of the books from wwich I made references so far is disputed. Have you ever wondered which biblical scriptures Mohammed read from to coin his own religion? Have you tried to find out, since Islam requires knowlege, which Bible scripts Mohammed read and quoted from?

From all indications of his misquote of events in the Torah and Talmund and Christian practice, it is obvious that he had little knowlege of the Bible and had not read most of these scripts, but only gathered information here and there from Catholic preachers he encontered in his days. You may want to research to find the influences of Monasticism as it was practiced by Catholics, which is not a biblical but traditional Catholic practice at that time, on him. That will enlighten us on why he condemned practices such as celibacy, reclusion, worship of angels and images and many others. They are not biblical practices. Mohammed had no valid stance to know which biblical provisions were true or false ince he was not availed the opportunity to access Bible scripts, but only depended on oral information and false practices of his time.

Mohammed himself testified that there were disagreements among Christians over doctrinal practices of his days, indicating that his references was based on the false Christianity he encountered. But he never had the opportunity to encounter true Christian practices and that is evident in your reference; " 1:65 But sects from among themselves fell into disagreement: then woe to the wrong-doers, from the Penalty of a Grievous Day!" He lived among idol worshippers and had influences only from Catholicism.
Re: I Am A Muslim ,i Despise Bokoharam by HolyHolla(m): 4:26am On Oct 02, 2014
Abdulsalam20:
ALL THESE ARE FORBIDDEN IN ISLAM ANY MUSLIM WHO ENGAGE IN IT IS NOT A GOOD MUSLIM
1. 1. Terrorism is above all murder. Murder is strictly forbidden
in the Qur’an. Qur’an 6:151 says, “and do not kill a soul that
God has made sacrosanct, save lawfully.” (i.e. murder is
forbidden but the death penalty imposed by the state for a
crime is permitted). 5:53 says, “… whoso kills a soul, unless it
be for murder or for wreaking corruption in the land, it shall
be as if he had killed all mankind; and he who saves a life, it
shall be as if he had given life to all mankind.”

2. 2. If the motive for terrorism is religious, it is not permissible in
Islamic law. It is forbidden to attempt to impose Islam on
other people. The Qur’an says, “There is no compulsion in
religion. The right way has become distinct from error.” (-The
Cow, 2:256). Note that this verse was revealed in Medina in
622 AD or after and was never abrogated by any other verse
of the Quran. Islam’s holy book forbids coercing people into
adopting any religion. They have to willingly choose it.

3. Islamic law forbids aggressive warfare. The Quran says,
“But if the enemies incline towards peace, do you also incline
towards peace. And trust in God! For He is the one who hears
and knows all things.” (8:61) The Quran chapter “The Cow,”
2:190, says, “Fight in the way of God against those who fight
against you, but begin not hostilities. Lo! God loveth not
aggressors.”

5. The killing of innocent non-combatants is forbidden.
According to Sunni tradition, ‘Abu Bakr al-Siddiq, the first
Caliph, gave these instructions to his armies: “I instruct you in
ten matters: Do not kill women, children, the old, or the infirm;
do not cut down fruit-bearing trees; do not destroy any
town . . . ” (Malik’s Muwatta’, “Kitab al-Jihad.”)

7. Sneak attacks are forbidden. Muslim commanders must
give the enemy fair warning that war is imminent. The Prophet
Muhammad at one point gave 4 months notice.

8. The Prophet Muhammad counseled doing good to those
who harm you and is said to have commanded , “Do not be
people without minds of your own, saying that if others treat
you well you will treat them well, and that if they do wrong you
will do wrong to them. Instead, accustom yourselves to do
good if people do good and not to do wrong (even) if they do
evil.” (Al-Tirmidhi)

9. The Qur’an demands of believers that they exercise justice
toward people even where they have reason to be angry with
them: “And do not let the hatred of a people prevent you from
being just. Be just; that is nearer to righteousness.”[5:8

i dont have much to say because i dont want to derail........try toread the life history of prophet muhammad (pbuh) dont spread what you dont know.........am still coming bak toadress if what is in heaven in islam is xame with that of christianity though i have posted it to one of you but he didnt respond.......

Please try and read this post. When the average person says Islam is not encouraging violence and the Islamic experts who have been respected and quoted for decades say otherwise, who are we to believe? Is it the less learned or the expert?

Please note the last paragraph, which explains why Muslims like abdulsalam20 try to reject violent Islamists; "To be clear, there are millions of other Muslims who are repulsed by ISIS’ actions, and there are Islamic scholars who have put forth other interpretations of these Islamic texts and traditions. But to claim that ISIS is not Islamic is to bury one’s head in the very sand now red with the blood of the beheaded."

I will conclude that it is the repulsion that comes from the enlightenment of the 21st Century that drives rejection of these violent practices which have characterized the origin and history of Islam. For this, we should commend abdulsalam20 and others who have become enlightened and are now speaking out.

www.wnd.com/2014/10/on-islam-do-we-believe-obama-or-muslim-ph-d/

On Islam, do we believe Obama or Muslim Ph.D.?

Posted By Michael Brown On 10/01/2014 @ 8:15 pm In Commentary,Opinion

Our last three presidents have all statedthat radical Islam is not real Islam, but a lifelong Muslim, raised in the Middle East and holding a Ph.D. in Islamic Studies, categorically disagrees. Whom should we believe?

Speaking to the U.N. in September, President Obama statedwith regard to ISIL (or ISIS, the so-called “Islamic State”) that, “No God condones this terror.” He added, “Now let’s make two things clear: ISIL is not Islamic. No religion condones the killing of innocents, and the vast majority of ISIL’s victims have been Muslim.”

ISIL is not Islamic? Then what is it?

Middle East scholar Daniel Pipes, with reference to Obama’s similar comment made earlier in September, explained that, “In making this preposterousclaim, Obama joins his two immediate predecessorsin pronouncing on what is not Islamic. Bill Clinton called the Taliban treatment of women and children ‘a terrible perversion of Islam.’ George W. Bush deemed that 9/11 and other acts of violence against innocents ‘violate the fundamental tenets of the Islamic faith.’”

Pipes continued, “Anyone with eyes and ears realizes that the Islamic State, like the Taliban and al-Qaida before it, is 100 percent Islamic.”

Is Pipes correct? After all, he studied in Egypt and learned Arabic and spent time in the Islamic world of West Africa. Yet Pipes is a not a Muslim, so his opinion, though highly respected in many academic circles, is that of a Westerner.

But what about a practicing Muslim who was raised and educated in the Islamic world, even reportedly earning a Ph.D. in Islamic Studies from the Islamic University of Baghdad? Perhaps the testimony of such a person should be taken seriously?

I’m speaking of none other than Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, the leader of ISIS. (Yes, al-Baghdadi, Ph.D., if the reports are true.) Does he understandIslam?

It is true, of course, that President Obama spent some of his childhood in Indonesia, but that country is one of the more moderate Islamic countries (although the largest), and I can’t imagine a single Islamic scholar considering Obama an authority on Islam.

See some of Dr. Brown’s best culture and theology books in the WND Superstore
On the other hand, despite his murderous extremism, al-Baghdadi can make a real claim to being an authentic Muslim. In fact, he makes a real claim to carrying out his barbarism in the name and spirit of Islam.

As pointed out by a former devout Muslim from Morocco, whose fatheris an imam, ISIS is thoroughly Islamic and speaks for Islam. (This former Muslim, now a Christian, goes by the name of Bro. Rachid and does not divulge his full identity for security purposes. He is currently in the middle of earning a Master’s degree on terrorism.)

Bro. Rachid notes that al-Baghdadi was a preacher in a local Iraqi mosque, that all ISIS’ members are Muslims who are coming from different nations with only their faith in common. They follow Muhammad’s example in detail (wearing beards but no mustache, wearing his same traditional garb and even wearing their watches on their right hands to distinguish themselves from the infidels).

They establish Shariah law in every area they conquer. They have sought to re-establish the caliphate – central to Sunni Islam – and they follow Muhammad’s personal example of beheading their victims, not to mention following this specific injunction in the Quran (47:4): “So when you meet those who disbelieve [in battle], strike [their] necks until, when you have inflicted slaughter upon them, then secure their bonds, and either [confer] favor afterwards or ransom [them] until the war lays down its burdens.”

As for slaughtering prisoners of war, Sura 8:67 in the Quran is used to justify this practice: “It is not for a prophet to have captives [of war] until he inflicts a massacre [upon Allah's enemies] in the land.” This could include other Muslims who were deemed to be apostate.

As for kidnapping women of other faiths and taking them as wives (after killing their husbands, fathers, or brothers), Muhammad’s personal example would justify this as well. (See, for example, the storyof his wife Safiya bint Huyayy.)

And on and on it goes, with Islamic radicals finding support for their actions in their sacred texts, in Islamic history (especially in the 13th century) and in the life of Muhammad. Surely al-Baghdadi is quite familiar with all this and exploits it in his preaching.

As for slaughtering in cold blood the American and British hostages, they could easily justify this as well by claiming that American and England have attacked Muslim lands and slaughtered millions of their people; hence these are attacks ofretaliation.

For devout Muslims, this is all part of jihad, holy war.

To be clear, there are millions of other Muslims who are repulsed by ISIS’ actions, and there are Islamic scholars who have put forthother interpretationsof these Islamic textsand traditions.
But to claim that ISIS is not Islamic is to bury one’s head in the very sand now red with the blood of the beheaded.
Re: I Am A Muslim ,i Despise Bokoharam by HolyHolla(m): 4:43am On Oct 02, 2014
Abdulsalam20: IF YOU SAY JESUS[PBUH] IS GOD BECAUSE HE HAS NO FATHER OR BECAUSE HE WAS BORN BY A VIRGIN MOTHER THEN ADAM[PBUH] IS A GREATER GOD BECAUSE HE HAS NO FATHER AND HE HAS NO MOTHER.......... grin

Good, I never wrote any such thing. I proved that Jesus is God through His attributes and qualities.
Re: I Am A Muslim ,i Despise Bokoharam by HolyHolla(m): 4:56am On Oct 02, 2014
Abdulsalam20: i need reference to that hadith(but before you gave me the reference i will explain the reality because i know the hadith is fabricated)

I didn't concoct it. One of the most respected scholars in Islamic history wrote it. But I noticed that you adress only selected parts of my enquiries. Is it that the others are granted as true and accepted?
Re: I Am A Muslim ,i Despise Bokoharam by Abdulsalam20(m): 6:36am On Oct 02, 2014
HolyHolla:

Good, I never wrote any such thing. I proved that Jesus is God through His attributes and qualities.
i know i am just telling you because you think jesus is the only one that have the quality......and i am proving it to you that there is someont that have more than that
Re: I Am A Muslim ,i Despise Bokoharam by Abdulsalam20(m): 6:37am On Oct 02, 2014
HolyHolla:

I didn't concoct it. One of the most respected scholars in Islamic history wrote it. But I noticed that you adress only selected parts of my enquiries. Is it that the others are granted as true and accepted?

i said you should give me reference to it...............i am still coming to answer the rest
Re: I Am A Muslim ,i Despise Bokoharam by Abdulsalam20(m): 7:03am On Oct 02, 2014
HolyHolla:

1. We really can't come to any agreement if you premise on the Holy Spirit being Angel Michael. That, I find preposterous (absurd). How can an angel possess any person sent by God? You need to study a little about angeology and demonology to find out more on their operations. Angel Michael is Angel Michael and not the Holy Spirit of God.

PLS BEFORE I PROCEED I NEED YOUR PROOF FOR THE BROOF THAT ANGEL POSSES PROPHET SEND BY GOD PLS [b]
like i have always said i understand my religion more than you do...if you read the reference above you will discover what i am saying

[b] "Say, the Holy Spirit has brought the Revelation from
thy Lord in Truth, in order to strengthen those who
believe, and as a Guide and Glad Tidings to Muslims. (The
Noble Quran, 16:102) "
who is the holy spirit here?........it is simply gabriel who GOD send to muhammad todeliver the everlasting gospel

2 "Then will God say: "O Jesus the son of Mary! Recount My
favour to thee and to thy mother. [b] Behold! I strengthened
thee with the Holy Spirit,[b] so that thou didst speak to the
people in childhood and in maturity. Behold! I taught
thee the Book and Wisdom, the Law and the Gospel and
behold! thou makest out of clay, as it were, the figure of a
bird, by My leave, and thou breathest into it and it
becometh a bird by My leave, and thou healest those born
blind, and the lepers, by My leave. And behold! thou
bringest forth the dead by My leave. And behold! I did
restrain the Children of Israel from (violence to) thee
when thou didst show them the clear Signs, and the
unbelievers among them said: 'This is nothing but evident
magic.' (The Noble Quran, 5:110) "
who is the holy spirit here?

3. also read this
She chose to seclude herself (from her
people); then we sent to [b]her Our Spirit,
and he appeared before her in the form
of a man [b]in all respects. She said:
"Verily! I seek refuge with the Most
Beneficent (God) from you, if you do
fear God." (The man) said: "I am only a
messenger from your Lord,

who is the holy spirit here? gabriel

EVEN IN THE BIBLE HOLY SPIRIT ARE SENT TOMANY PEOPLE NOT ONLY JESUS

[b]
Luke 2:25 "Now there was a man in Jerusalem called
Simeon, who was righteous and devout. He was waiting for
the consolation of Israel, and the Holy Spirit was upon
him. "
2. 1 Samuel 16:13 "So Samuel took the horn of oil and
anointed him in the presence of his brothers, and from
that day on the Spirit of the LORD came upon David in
power. Samuel then went to Ramah."
3. 1 Samuel 11:6 "When Saul heard their words, the Spirit of
God came upon him in power, and he burned with anger."

there are many verse but we should stp here

IF BECAUSE HOLY SPIRIT APPEAR TO JESUS HE IS GOD THEN SAMUEL SAUL MUHAMMAD AND OTHERS SHOULD ALSO BE CALLED GOD

PLS DONT FORGET THE REFERENCE I DEMAND FOR
Re: I Am A Muslim ,i Despise Bokoharam by Abdulsalam20(m): 7:19am On Oct 02, 2014
HolyHolla:
2. While you reject authenticity of the Bible as compiled
simply for the fact that Gnostics debate it, I believe you
should find also a way to delve into archeological
discoveries that validate most of the compilations. Even then,
none of the books from wwich I made references so far is
disputed. Have you ever wondered which biblical scriptures
Mohammed read from to coin his own religion? Have you
tried to find out, since Islam requires knowlege, which Bible
scripts Mohammed read and quoted from?

thank GOD you raise it but i will want you to read this my post well .......i am telling you now that quran is not copied from the bible the fact that they at times have homogenous claim is due tothe fact that they come from the same source but the bible has been corrpted just as i prove it to you above which you didnt dispute
now back to my evidence

1. Take for example the story of the flood that occurred in
the days of the prophet Noah, on whom be peace. This
event is narrated in both the Bible and the Qur’an. A
careful examination of the two versions will show that the
Qur’anic version could have come from no other source
but God alone.
One important difference between the two accounts is that
whereas the Bible describes the flood as a worldwide
flood (see Genesis ch. 7) the Qur’an mentions it as a local
flood affecting the people of Noah (see Qur’an 7:59-64).
[b]
Today it is acknowledged that no record exists of a
worldwide flood occurring at the time specified in the
Bible. How did the author of the Qur’an avoid this mistake
unless the author was God Himself?

The closest thing in history to a flood like the one
described in the Bible and the Qur’an, is a discovery made
by Archaeologist Sir Charles Leonard Wooley. In 1929 he
discovered remains from a flood which occurred around
4000 B.C. His findings are described in the book entitled
The Bible as History by Werner Keller. Keller tells us:
The incredible discovery at Ur made headline news
in the United States and in Britain ( The Bible as
History, 2nd Revised Edition, Bantam Books, 1980,
p. 27).
But was this a worldwide flood? After describing the
extent of the flood, Keller explains:
Looking at the map we should call it today ‘a local
occurrence’ (p. 28).
"In other words," writes Keller, that flood was "obviously
not of sufficient magnitude for the Biblical Flood" (p. 29).
Furthermore, he says: "A flood of the unimaginable extent
described in the Bible still remains ‘archaeologically not
demonstrated’" (pp. 29-30). [/b]

another evidence

In the Bible we are
told that God drowned the Pharaoh and his army when
they pursued Moses, on whom be peace, and his people
(see Exodus 14:28). The clear indication in that
description is that the body of the Pharaoh perished in the
sea. However, the Qur’an dared to differ and prove true. In
the Qur’an we find that God promised to preserve the body
of the Pharaoh as a sign for later generations (see Qur’an
10:90-92).
True to the Qur’anic promise, the mummified body of the
Pharaoh was discovered by Loret in 1898 at Thebes in the
Kings’ Valley (see The Bible, the Qur’an and Science by
Dr. Maurice Bucaille, p. 238). From there it was
transported to Cairo. Elliot Smith removed its wrappings
on July 8, 1907 and gave a detailed description in his
book entitled the Royal Mummies (1912).
From which source did the author of the Qur’an derive this
information? How did the author of the Qur’an know that
the Pharaoh’s body was preserved whereas the knowledge
that the ancient Egyptians mummified their dead was not
discovered until recently? And how could the author of the
Qur’an predict that the body of the Pharaoh will be
discovered later, unless the author was God Himself?

Re: I Am A Muslim ,i Despise Bokoharam by HolyHolla(m): 7:52am On Oct 02, 2014
Abdulsalam20:
i know i am just telling you because you think jesus is the only one that have the quality......and i am proving it to you that there is someont that have more than that

Thanks for thinking for me, but 'No, thanks', I can think for myself. If I believe that Jesus is God only because He was of virgin birth, I would say so by myself. But as it is impossible for you to contradict the myriads of evidences supplied to support this from both Bible and Koran, you chose to think for me? Thank God, we live still in a society that largely allows freedom of thoughts, not a Takfiri controlled nation.
Re: I Am A Muslim ,i Despise Bokoharam by HolyHolla(m): 7:55am On Oct 02, 2014
Abdulsalam20:
i said you should give me reference to it...............i am still coming to answer the rest

Please feel free to Google it and discover. The beauty of the information available to all through the internet...
Re: I Am A Muslim ,i Despise Bokoharam by Abdulsalam20(m): 7:59am On Oct 02, 2014
* if muhammad copied the bible why did he scold them for interpolating the bible?
* If Mohammed had been copied fromthe Holy Book , he would not have
scolded them at least toescape their objections and to win them for
his side at least to avoid any confrontation with them.
Those who claim that Mohammed copied from the scripture
should tell us where was that translated copy that he copied from ,
according to thehistorical authority , there was not any translated
copy in the time of the prophet Mohammed or even long after his
death?
If the Holy Quran copied from the Bible , why does the Holy Quran
launch this fierce critique against the Bible concerning the story of
Trinity in the Bible but even renounces this fact and most strikingly
shows them thesource from which they got the concept of Trinity .

* If Mohummed [p] had copied from the holy book, why did he not copy
the story of creation in Genesis , the story of creation in the Holy
Quran is mentioned in a way that is completely in agreement with the
newly discovered facts. ( Big Bang ,expansion of the universe and the
Big crunch is mentioned in the Holy Quran ).Moreover the Holy Quran
gives an account to the stories of the prophets and the perished
nationsin a way that fills you with ecstasy , sometimes you find
theHoly Quran in agreement with some parts of the Holy Books
andthen in disagreement with other parts

* The story of Joseph is the
best example , if you compare these holy books
( Pseudepigrapha ,Talmud, Targum ,Midrash ) together concerning the
story of Joseph you will find a lot ofcontradictions between them and
then if you include the Holy Quran you will find that the Holy Quran is
in conformity with them in the most reasonable parts ,i.e, it is in
agreement withthis part in this book while it is in disagreement with
anotherpart in the same book and then you find it in agreement with
another book concerning the part it is already in disagreement with
the previous one . Did Mohammed read all of these bookstogether?
What was that historical criterion on which he based his copy? What
litmus paper did he have to check which is valid and which is not?
Moreover , the Quranic story is always complete though condensed in
a few lines that are replete with meanings that can be classified under
many tenets .

infact this relly got me lughing THE WAY GOD IS ADRESSED IN THE BIBLE DISPRESPECT GOD BUT THE QURAN NEVER
The New International Version of Genesis 3:8-11, reads,“Then the man
and his wife heard the sound of the LORD God as he was walking in
the garden in the cool of the day, and they hid from the LORD God
among the trees of the garden. (9) But the LORD God called to the
man, “Where are you?” (10) He answered, “I heard you in the garden,
and I was afraid because I was naked; so I hid.” 11 And he said, “Who
told you that you were naked? Have you eaten from the tree that I
commanded you not to eat from?”

Here, God is pictured as walking in the garden in the cool of the day.
What is even more astonishing is that Adam and Eve were able to hide
from God and he had to ask, “Where are you?” If a human is able to
hide from Him in the garden, how is it that this Lord is going to have
knowledge of the sins that people commit? It would be difficult for
any human to gender in his heart the kind of love and fear of God that
he should have when he believes that his God is so faulty and weak
that an event like this could occur to him.

ALSO IN [b] In Genesis 32:24-28, there is the story and literal description of Jacob
wrestling with and defeating God. In verse 28, it says,
“You [Jacob] have wrestled withGod and with men, and you have
won.” In other words, the creator of the universe whom mankind is
expected to worship and submit to was defeated by a mere mortal in a
wrestling match.
The Old Testament even picturesGod as one who intended to do evil
but then repented. Exodus32:14states:
“And the Lord repented of theevil which he thought to do unto his
people” ( KingJames Version ). It would not be surprising for anyone to
turn away from God and not consider Him worthy of worship if He
himself has to repent from His own evil.
The Old and New Testamentsdistort the image of the prophets and
defame them. Some prophetsgot drunk! Some showed their unclothedness
to others! Some pretendfoolishness! And some fornicate and commit
adultery!
In the Qur'an, these distortions are non-existent. The reader to the
Qur'an will find continuous glorification to the prophets of God
because they are the `God-Elects' and they are the most righteous of
all men.
The story of creation and human history in the Old Testament
contradicts the most basic science findings.

lastly Did Mohammed read the Red Sea scroll , which remained hidden in
one of the caves of the Dead sea and only were found in the 1948 ?Did
Mohammed read the codices of Naga Hamadi in Egypt and that were
only found a few years ago?
Did Mohummed read the Bible of Judas which was found recently in
Egypt and only translated into English a few years ago in US . This
bible in conformity with the Holy Quran concerning the story of
Crucifixion , it states thatit was not Jesus who was crucified and
some one else was.
Re: I Am A Muslim ,i Despise Bokoharam by Abdulsalam20(m): 8:01am On Oct 02, 2014
HolyHolla:

Please feel free to Google it and discover. The beauty of the information available to all through the internet...
google it and bring it here
Re: I Am A Muslim ,i Despise Bokoharam by Abdulsalam20(m): 8:03am On Oct 02, 2014
HolyHolla:

Thanks for thinking for me, but 'No, thanks', I can think for myself. If I believe that Jesus is God only because He was of virgin birth, I would say so by myself. But as it is impossible for you to contradict the myriads of evidences supplied to support this from both Bible and Koran, you chose to think for me? Thank God, we live still in a society that largely allows freedom of thoughts, not a Takfiri controlled nation.
i have debunk your claim in the quran.........am still coming to the rest infact i will prove u wrong in the bible also
Re: I Am A Muslim ,i Despise Bokoharam by Abdulsalam20(m): 8:07am On Oct 02, 2014
HolyHolla: From all indications of his misquote of events in the Torah
and Talmund and Christian practice, it is obvious that he had
little knowlege of the Bible and had not read most of these
scripts, but only gathered information here and there from
Catholic preachers he encontered in his days. You may want
to research to find the influences of Monasticism as it was
practiced by Catholics, which is not a biblical but traditional
Catholic practice at that time, on him. That will enlighten us
on why he condemned practices such as celibacy, reclusion,
worship of angels and images and many others. They are
not biblical practices. Mohammed had no valid stance to
know which biblical provisions were true or false ince he was
not availed the opportunity to access Bible scripts, but only
depended on oral information and false practices of his time.
Mohammed himself testified that there were disagreements
among Christians over doctrinal practices of his days,
indicating that his references was based on the false
Christianity he encountered. But he never had the opportunity
to encounter true Christian practices and that is evident in
your reference; " 1:65 But sects from among themselves fell
into disagreement: then woe to the wrong-doers, from the
Penalty of a Grievous Day!" He lived among idol worshippers
and had influences only from Catholicism.

i have answere this check above muhammad didnt copy the bible unless you can prove the above wrong
Re: I Am A Muslim ,i Despise Bokoharam by malvisguy212: 8:13am On Oct 02, 2014
adam is the first man, that is how it soppose to be,and that how the begining shuld be,but the world is already populated when jesus was born YET he was miraculosly giving birth to,why God did not just allow a normal human being to give birth to jesus? It is because he want us to adopt the nature of Godliness in jesus christ.

Moreover adam fail the temptation of the devil but jesus dint.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Muslim ,i Despise Bokoharam by HolyHolla(m): 8:19am On Oct 02, 2014
Abdulsalam20:

PLS BEFORE I PROCEED I NEED YOUR PROOF FOR THE BROOF THAT ANGEL POSSES PROPHET SEND BY GOD PLS [b]
like i have always said i understand my religion more than you do...if you read the reference above you will discover what i am saying

[b] "Say, the Holy Spirit has brought the Revelation from
thy Lord in Truth, in order to strengthen those who
believe, and as a Guide and Glad Tidings to Muslims. (The
Noble Quran, 16:102) "
who is the holy spirit here?........it is simply gabriel who GOD send to muhammad todeliver the everlasting gospel

2 "Then will God say: "O Jesus the son of Mary! Recount My
favour to thee and to thy mother. [b] Behold! I strengthened
thee with the Holy Spirit,[b] so that thou didst speak to the
people in childhood and in maturity. Behold! I taught
thee the Book and Wisdom, the Law and the Gospel and
behold! thou makest out of clay, as it were, the figure of a
bird, by My leave, and thou breathest into it and it
becometh a bird by My leave, and thou healest those born
blind, and the lepers, by My leave. And behold! thou
bringest forth the dead by My leave. And behold! I did
restrain the Children of Israel from (violence to) thee
when thou didst show them the clear Signs, and the
unbelievers among them said: 'This is nothing but evident
magic.' (The Noble Quran, 5:110) "
who is the holy spirit here?

3. also read this
She chose to seclude herself (from her
people); then we sent to [b]her Our Spirit,
and he appeared before her in the form
of a man [b]in all respects. She said:
"Verily! I seek refuge with the Most
Beneficent (God) from you, if you do
fear God." (The man) said: "I am only a
messenger from your Lord,

who is the holy spirit here? gabriel

EVEN IN THE BIBLE HOLY SPIRIT ARE SENT TOMANY PEOPLE NOT ONLY JESUS

[b]
Luke 2:25 "Now there was a man in Jerusalem called
Simeon, who was righteous and devout. He was waiting for
the consolation of Israel, and the Holy Spirit was upon
him. "
2. 1 Samuel 16:13 "So Samuel took the horn of oil and
anointed him in the presence of his brothers, and from
that day on the Spirit of the LORD came upon David in
power. Samuel then went to Ramah."
3. 1 Samuel 11:6 "When Saul heard their words, the Spirit of
God came upon him in power, and he burned with anger."

there are many verse but we should stp here

IF BECAUSE HOLY SPIRIT APPEAR TO JESUS HE IS GOD THEN SAMUEL SAUL MUHAMMAD AND OTHERS SHOULD ALSO BE CALLED GOD

PLS DONT FORGET THE REFERENCE I DEMAND FOR

Very wrong concept of the Holy Spirit you have, sire.

First, you cannot drag down the attribute of the Holy Spirit of God to that of a mere angel. Some who even claim that He is the 'Force of God' do better than that. But He is a Living Spirit.

Secondly, I doubt if anyone will dispute that Angel Gabriel or Michael was created and if God has a spirit and it is created, then God was created.

Thirdly, you need to find out more about spiritology. Spirits of people do not exist apart, but along with their hosts.

Fouth is that if Archangel Gabriel or Michael is the spirit of God, whose spirit is Archangel Malik... or Uriel or even the fallen Archangel Lucifer?

This must be your personal view, or limited to a few Muslims who are misunderstanders of Islam. I Googled Archangel Michael and this is what I have on him from Quranic writings:

Islamic view of angels
Angels (Arabic: ﻣﻼﺋﻜﺔ malāʾikah; singular: ﻣﻼﻙ or ﻣَﻠَﻚْ malāk) are heavenly beings mentioned many times in the Quran and hadith . Unlike humans or jinn, they have no free will and therefore can do only what
God orders them to do. An example of a task they carry out is testing individuals by granting them abundant wealth and curing their illness. Believing in angels is one of the six Articles of Faith in Islam. Just as humans are made of clay, and jinn are made of smokeless fire, angels are made of light.

How does Archangel Gabriel or Michael fit into a perspective of spirit of God here?

Fifth, angel are messengers of God, not at par with or existing within God, but outside of God with other creation. For further details on Islamic views of angels, Wikipedia has these, which I believe would surprise anyone reading your claim that Michael is God's spirit:

Characteristics of angels:

In Islam, the functions that the angels perform vary, one of the most prominent of these functionsis their function as messengers. The angel Jibraaiyl (Gabriel) is the most important (prominent) messenger angel, as in Islam, he delivers the message of God (Allah) to the Islamic prophets . Angels cannot be seen as they are heavenly beings but that can take on different forms, including human.[7] One well known example is when God sent the angel Jibreel (Gabriel) to Maryam (Mary) in the form of a man, as God says in the Quran:

Similarly, angels also came to ʾIbrāhīm (Abraham) in human form, and he was not aware that they were angels until they told him so. Lūṭ(Lot) also had angels come to him to warn him of the impending doom of his people. All angels praise and glorify God and they never become tired of doing this.
There are angels standing in rows, who never get tired or sit down, and others who bow or prostrate, and never raise their heads. Abu Dharr al-Ghifari is quoted as saying:

No angel is able to disobey God due to the way God created angels. For this reason, Islam does not teach that Iblīs or Shayṭan (the Devil or Satan ) was a fallen angel, rather he was one of the jinn.
The Quran also mentions that angels have qualities that may be typified by the word wings:
The preceding sentence does not imply that all angels have two to four wings. Most notably, archangels (namely Gabriel and Michael) are described as having thousands of wings.[citation needed]

However, according to hadith collected by Muhammad al-Bukhari, Muhammad said that Gabriel had 600 wings;

The angels also accompanied Muhammad up to Jannah (Heaven ) when he received commands from God. Instead of riding on an angel, Muhammad rode a creature called a Buraq whose stride spans from horizon to horizon.

Angels are not equal in status and consequently they have been delegated different tasks to perform. The names and roles of some angels have been mentioned to us:

The angels of the Seven Heavens.
Hafaza, (The Guardian Angel):
Kiraman Katibin (Honourable Recorders ),[15] two of whom are charged to every human being; one writes down good deeds and the another one writes down evil deeds. They are both described as 'Raqeebun 'Ateed' in the Qur'an.
Mu'aqqibat (The Protectors)[16] who keep people from death until its decreed time and who bring down blessings.
Jundullah, those who help Muhammad in the battlefield
The angels who violently pull out the souls of the wicked,[17]
Those who gently draw out the souls of the blessed,[18]
Those angels who distribute (provisions, rain, and other blessings) by (God's) Command.[19]
Those angels who drive the clouds.[20]
Hamalat al-'Arsh, those who carry the 'Arsh (Throne of God),[21] comparable to the Christian Seraph
Those that give the spirit to the foetus in the womb and are charged with four commands: to write down his provision, his life-span, his actions, and whether he will be wretched or happy.[22]
The Angel of the Mountains[23]
Munkar and Nakir, who question the dead in their graves.[16]
Darda'il (The Journeyers), who travel in the earth searching out assemblies where people remember God's name.[24]
The angels charged with each existent thing, maintaining order and warding off corruption. Their number is known only to God.[25]
There is the angel who is responsible for Jannah (Paradise). A weak hadeeth says his name is Ridwan so as far as we know, there is no name for sure that we know of.
Maalik is the chief of the angels who govern Jahannam (Hell)
Zabaniah are 19 angels who torment sinful personsin hell
These angels take no pity on punishing them as they do what the Lord has commanded them to precisely and perfectly. A verse stipulatesthis:
The following is a Quranic verse that mentions the meeting of an angel with Mary, mother of Jesus (ʿĪsā):
Muhammad, speaking of the magnitude of the angel Gabriel, has said that his wings spanned from the eastern to the western horizon.

Versesin the Quran that directly name angels

Template:Muslim beliefs
Gabriel (Jibreel) and Michael (Meekaal) are mentioned early on the Quran in sura Al-Baqarah:
Another angel, Maalik is defined in the Quran as a being who is the warden of Hell. However Maalik is not an evil angel, nor a fallen one , a notion Islam rejects, rather Maalik is merely doing what he is commanded to do by God. In Islam, Iblīs or Shayṭan (the Devil or Satan) is considered to be a jinn rather than a fallen angel, since he questioned God when He ordered the angels to prostrate themselves before Adam, an act that suggested he possessesfree will. An alternative view holds that rather than "defying" God, Iblis was acting in a manner predetermined by God.

Two other angels are also mentioned directly in the Quran: Haaroot and Maaroot (Harut and Marut):
Several angels such as Azrael, Israfil, Munkar and Nakir are not mentioned directly in the Quran but are explained further in the hadiths of Muhammad.
Re: I Am A Muslim ,i Despise Bokoharam by HolyHolla(m): 8:33am On Oct 02, 2014
Abdulsalam20: i need reference to that hadith(but before you gave me the reference i will explain the reality because i know the hadith is fabricated)

I will still repeat your post:

"... in the first place who is the holy spirit in the QURAN?.....the holy spirit is ANGELGABRIEL
MY PROOF
He sends down the
those of His servantsHe chooses,
Day of Meeting.” (Ghafir: 15)..."

There is a difference between the Holy Spirit residing in someone ("strengthened WITH the Holy Spirit"wink as against the Holy Spirit speaking to someone. Even if all prophets were inspired, the Holy Spirit in Jesus is not in the same category.

And your reference has done nothing to prove your point.
Re: I Am A Muslim ,i Despise Bokoharam by Abdulsalam20(m): 8:48am On Oct 02, 2014
malvisguy212: adam is the first man, that is how it soppose to be,and that how the begining shuld be,but the world is already populated when jesus was born YET he was miraculosly giving birth to,why God did not just allow a normal human being to give birth to jesus? It is because he want us to adopt the nature of Godliness in jesus christ.

Moreover adam fail the temptation of the devil but jesus dint.
i didnt want topost this before i want to create a thread for it but i have to
did you know that the word ' begotten has been removed by the rsv bible scholars they claim it was a fabrication

John 3:16 Revised Standard Version (RSV)

For God so loved the world that he gave his only
Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish
but have eternal life.

BY THE WAY DID YOU KNOW THE MEANING OF BEGOT?

(especially of a man) bring (a child) into existence by
the process of reproduction.
this has clearly prove that jesus is not son of GOD
INFACT AFTER I DISCOVER THIS THE CHAPTER IN THE QURAN THAT CAME TO MY MIND IS SURATUL IKHLAS

1:1 Say: He is Allah, the One and Only;
1:2 Allah, the Eternal, Absolute;
1:3 He begetteth not, nor is He begotten;1:4 And there is none like unto Him.
THIS EVEN CLEARLY DECLARES JESUS NOT TO BE SON OF GOD

ALSO THE RKJV HAS TRANSLATED THE WORD 'SON TO SERVANT'
DID YOU SEE DIFFERENCE IN THIS?
King James Version
Unto you first God,
having raised up his Son Jesus ,
sent him to bless you, in turning
away every one of you from his
iniquities.

REVISED KING JAMES VERSION
Acts 3:26 - To you first, God,
having raised up His Servant
Jesus ,
sent Him to bless you, in
turning every one of you away
from his iniquities.

ALSO IN THE NEW LIVING TRANSLATION SAME STORY
Acts 3:26 New Living Translation (NLT)
When God raised up his servant, Jesus, he sent him
first to you people of Israel, to bless you by turning
each of you back from your sinful ways.”

AS YOU CAN SEE THE BEST BIBLE SCHOLARS WROTE THE NLV COMPRISING OF 50 eminent scholars they have realise the truth

what gave them mistake before was that
! The Greek word found in the text here is "pais". It
can be used in Greek for either "son" or "servant." So
which one is correct here?

ALSO CHECK THIS

Matthew 13:57 And they took offense at
Him. But Jesus said to them, "A prophet is not without honor
except in his hometown and in his own household."
Re: I Am A Muslim ,i Despise Bokoharam by Abdulsalam20(m): 8:51am On Oct 02, 2014
HolyHolla:

I will still repeat your post:

"... in the first place who is the holy spirit in the QURAN?.....the holy spirit is ANGELGABRIEL
MY PROOF
He sends down the
those of His servantsHe chooses,
Day of Meeting.” (Ghafir: 15)..."

There is a difference between the Holy Spirit residing in someone ("strengthened WITH the Holy Spirit"wink as against the Holy Spirit speaking to someone. Even if all prophets were inspired, the Holy Spirit in Jesus is not in the same category.

And your reference has done nothing to prove your point.

YOU ARE SAYING ANOTHER THING AGAIN YOU SAID ONLY JESUS WAS NOT INVOKED BY SATAN AND I PROVE IT WRONG INFACT I EXPECT YOU TO COUNTER MY CLAIM......but i know you cant
Re: I Am A Muslim ,i Despise Bokoharam by Abdulsalam20(m): 9:07am On Oct 02, 2014
HolyHolla: [s]

Very wrong concept of the Holy Spirit you have, sire.

First, you cannot drag down the attribute of the Holy Spirit of God to that of a mere angel. Some who even claim that He is the 'Force of God' do better than that. But He is a Living Spirit.

Secondly, I doubt if anyone will dispute that Angel Gabriel or Michael was created and if God has a spirit and it is created, then God was created.

Thirdly, you need to find out more about spiritology. Spirits of people do not exist apart, but along with their hosts.

Fouth is that if Archangel Gabriel or Michael is the spirit of God, whose spirit is Archangel Jubril... or Uriel or even the fallen Archangel Lucifer?

This must be your personal view, or limited to a few Muslims who are misunderstanders of Islam. I Googled Archangel Michael and this is what I have on him from Quranic writings:

Islamic view of angels
Angels (Arabic: ﻣﻼﺋﻜﺔ malāʾikah; singular: ﻣﻼﻙ or ﻣَﻠَﻚْ malāk) are heavenly beings mentioned many times in the Quran and hadith . Unlike humans or jinn, they have no free will and therefore can do only what
God orders them to do. An example of a task they carry out is testing individuals by granting them abundant wealth and curing their illness. Believing in angels is one of the six Articles of Faith in Islam. Just as humans are made of clay, and jinn are made of smokeless fire, angels are made of light.

How does Archangel Gabriel or Michael fit into a perspective of spirit of God here?

Fifth, angel are messengers of God, not at par with or existing within God, but outside of God with other creation. For further details on Islamic views of angels, Wikipedia has these, which I believe would surprise anyone reading your claim that Michael is God's spirit:

Characteristics of angels:

In Islam, the functions that the angels perform vary, one of the most prominent of these functionsis their function as messengers. The angel Jibraaiyl (Gabriel) is the most important (prominent) messenger angel, as in Islam, he delivers the message of God (Allah) to the Islamic prophets . Angels cannot be seen as they are heavenly beings but that can take on different forms, including human.[7] One well known example is when God sent the angel Jibreel (Gabriel) to Maryam (Mary) in the form of a man, as God says in the Quran:

Similarly, angels also came to ʾIbrāhīm (Abraham) in human form, and he was not aware that they were angels until they told him so. Lūṭ(Lot) also had angels come to him to warn him of the impending doom of his people. All angels praise and glorify God and they never become tired of doing this.
There are angels standing in rows, who never get tired or sit down, and others who bow or prostrate, and never raise their heads. Abu Dharr al-Ghifari is quoted as saying:

No angel is able to disobey God due to the way God created angels. For this reason, Islam does not teach that Iblīs or Shayṭan (the Devil or Satan ) was a fallen angel, rather he was one of the jinn.
The Quran also mentions that angels have qualities that may be typified by the word wings:
The preceding sentence does not imply that all angels have two to four wings. Most notably, archangels (namely Gabriel and Michael) are described as having thousands of wings.[citation needed]

However, according to hadith collected by Muhammad al-Bukhari, Muhammad said that Gabriel had 600 wings;

The angels also accompanied Muhammad up to Jannah (Heaven ) when he received commands from God. Instead of riding on an angel, Muhammad rode a creature called a Buraq whose stride spans from horizon to horizon.

Angels are not equal in status and consequently they have been delegated different tasks to perform. The names and roles of some angels have been mentioned to us:

The angels of the Seven Heavens.
Hafaza, (The Guardian Angel):
Kiraman Katibin (Honourable Recorders ),[15] two of whom are charged to every human being; one writes down good deeds and the another one writes down evil deeds. They are both described as 'Raqeebun 'Ateed' in the Qur'an.
Mu'aqqibat (The Protectors)[16] who keep people from death until its decreed time and who bring down blessings.
Jundullah, those who help Muhammad in the battlefield
The angels who violently pull out the souls of the wicked,[17]
Those who gently draw out the souls of the blessed,[18]
Those angels who distribute (provisions, rain, and other blessings) by (God's) Command.[19]
Those angels who drive the clouds.[20]
Hamalat al-'Arsh, those who carry the 'Arsh (Throne of God),[21] comparable to the Christian Seraph
Those that give the spirit to the foetus in the womb and are charged with four commands: to write down his provision, his life-span, his actions, and whether he will be wretched or happy.[22]
The Angel of the Mountains[23]
Munkar and Nakir, who question the dead in their graves.[16]
Darda'il (The Journeyers), who travel in the earth searching out assemblies where people remember God's name.[24]
The angels charged with each existent thing, maintaining order and warding off corruption. Their number is known only to God.[25]
There is the angel who is responsible for Jannah (Paradise). A weak hadeeth says his name is Ridwan so as far as we know, there is no name for sure that we know of.
Maalik is the chief of the angels who govern Jahannam (Hell)
Zabaniah are 19 angels who torment sinful personsin hell
These angels take no pity on punishing them as they do what the Lord has commanded them to precisely and perfectly. A verse stipulatesthis:
The following is a Quranic verse that mentions the meeting of an angel with Mary, mother of Jesus (ʿĪsā):
Muhammad, speaking of the magnitude of the angel Gabriel, has said that his wings spanned from the eastern to the western horizon.

Versesin the Quran that directly name angels

Template:Muslim beliefs
Gabriel (Jibreel) and Michael (Meekaal) are mentioned early on the Quran in sura Al-Baqarah:
Another angel, Maalik is defined in the Quran as a being who is the warden of Hell. However Maalik is not an evil angel, nor a fallen one , a notion Islam rejects, rather Maalik is merely doing what he is commanded to do by God. In Islam, Iblīs or Shayṭan (the Devil or Satan) is considered to be a jinn rather than a fallen angel, since he questioned God when He ordered the angels to prostrate themselves before Adam, an act that suggested he possessesfree will. An alternative view holds that rather than "defying" God, Iblis was acting in a manner predetermined by God.

Two other angels are also mentioned directly in the Quran: Haaroot and Maaroot (Harut and Marut):
Several angels such as Azrael, Israfil, Munkar and Nakir are not mentioned directly in the Quran but are explained further in the hadiths of Muhammad.[/s]

Re: I Am A Muslim ,i Despise Bokoharam by HolyHolla(m): 9:33am On Oct 02, 2014
Abdulsalam20: * if muhammad copied the bible why did he scold them for interpolating the bible?
* If Mohammed had been copied fromthe Holy Book , he would not have
scolded them at least toescape their objections and to win them for
his side at least to avoid any confrontation with them.
Those who claim that Mohammed copied from the scripture
should tell us where was that translated copy that he copied from ,
according to thehistorical authority , there was not any translated
copy in the time of the prophet Mohammed or even long after his
death?
If the Holy Quran copied from the Bible , why does the Holy Quran
launch this fierce critique against the Bible concerning the story of
Trinity in the Bible but even renounces this fact and most strikingly
shows them thesource from which they got the concept of Trinity .

* If Mohummed [p] had copied from the holy book, why did he not copy
the story of creation in Genesis , the story of creation in the Holy
Quran is mentioned in a way that is completely in agreement with the
newly discovered facts. ( Big Bang ,expansion of the universe and the
Big crunch is mentioned in the Holy Quran ).Moreover the Holy Quran
gives an account to the stories of the prophets and the perished
nationsin a way that fills you with ecstasy , sometimes you find
theHoly Quran in agreement with some parts of the Holy Books
andthen in disagreement with other parts

* The story of Joseph is the
best example , if you compare these holy books
( Pseudepigrapha ,Talmud, Targum ,Midrash ) together concerning the
story of Joseph you will find a lot ofcontradictions between them and
then if you include the Holy Quran you will find that the Holy Quran is
in conformity with them in the most reasonable parts ,i.e, it is in
agreement withthis part in this book while it is in disagreement with
anotherpart in the same book and then you find it in agreement with
another book concerning the part it is already in disagreement with
the previous one . Did Mohammed read all of these bookstogether?
What was that historical criterion on which he based his copy? What
litmus paper did he have to check which is valid and which is not?
Moreover , the Quranic story is always complete though condensed in
a few lines that are replete with meanings that can be classified under
many tenets .

infact this relly got me lughing THE WAY GOD IS ADRESSED IN THE BIBLE DISPRESPECT GOD BUT THE QURAN NEVER
The New International Version of Genesis 3:8-11, reads,“Then the man
and his wife heard the sound of the LORD God as he was walking in
the garden in the cool of the day, and they hid from the LORD God
among the trees of the garden. (9) But the LORD God called to the
man, “Where are you?” (10) He answered, “I heard you in the garden,
and I was afraid because I was naked; so I hid.” 11 And he said, “Who
told you that you were naked? Have you eaten from the tree that I
commanded you not to eat from?”

Here, God is pictured as walking in the garden in the cool of the day.
What is even more astonishing is that Adam and Eve were able to hide
from God and he had to ask, “Where are you?” If a human is able to
hide from Him in the garden, how is it that this Lord is going to have
knowledge of the sins that people commit? It would be difficult for
any human to gender in his heart the kind of love and fear of God that
he should have when he believes that his God is so faulty and weak
that an event like this could occur to him.

ALSO IN [b] In Genesis 32:24-28, there is the story and literal description of Jacob
wrestling with and defeating God. In verse 28, it says,
“You [Jacob] have wrestled withGod and with men, and you have
won.” In other words, the creator of the universe whom mankind is
expected to worship and submit to was defeated by a mere mortal in a
wrestling match.
The Old Testament even picturesGod as one who intended to do evil
but then repented. Exodus32:14states:
“And the Lord repented of theevil which he thought to do unto his
people” ( KingJames Version ). It would not be surprising for anyone to
turn away from God and not consider Him worthy of worship if He
himself has to repent from His own evil.
The Old and New Testamentsdistort the image of the prophets and
defame them. Some prophetsgot drunk! Some showed their unclothedness
to others! Some pretendfoolishness! And some fornicate and commit
adultery!
In the Qur'an, these distortions are non-existent. The reader to the
Qur'an will find continuous glorification to the prophets of God
because they are the `God-Elects' and they are the most righteous of
all men.
The story of creation and human history in the Old Testament
contradicts the most basic science findings.

lastly Did Mohammed read the Red Sea scroll , which remained hidden in
one of the caves of the Dead sea and only were found in the 1948 ?Did
Mohammed read the codices of Naga Hamadi in Egypt and that were
only found a few years ago?
Did Mohummed read the Bible of Judas which was found recently in
Egypt and only translated into English a few years ago in US . This
bible in conformity with the Holy Quran concerning the story of
Crucifixion , it states thatit was not Jesus who was crucified and
some one else was.

Are you kidding me? So, all these show that the Spirit of God is an angel?

It is apparent that Mohammed never read the Holy Books he referred to, but only heard oral histories. The Bible had not been translated into Arabic, which was the only language Mohammed knew, but even could neither read nor write. You too have corroborated that fact, so I need to flog a dead ass there.

On the other hand you could see that he had only half information on most of the stories he quoted from the Torah and Talmud as well as pseudo apocryphal books and NT. Imagine, in the story of Abraham's sacrifice of his son, Ishmael replaces Isaac. In the other stories he quoted from the OT, Gnostic books and apocryphal, he jumbles up the real stories with myths. That is proof that he had only half information from people, but not all. He then goes on to claim that he was inspired to speak these errors!!!

Evidences that he, Mohammed was not inspired to know, but heard of these stories are in the Quran:

"Has not the story reached you, of those who (went) before you? - of the people of Noah, and Ad and Thamud? - And those who (came) after them ..." Abraham XIV 9.

"Verily Allah will judge between them as to the schisms amongst them, on the Day of Judgment.
"If thou wert in doubt as to what we have revealed unto thee: then ask those who have been reading the Book (Bible) before thee: the truth hath indeed come to thee from thy lord so be in no wise of those in doubt" Jonah X 93b -94.

The story of Adam, Noah, Abraham, Joseph, Joshua, Jonah, the Rich Fool in NT and several others were mixed with mumbo jumbos. No wonder, he believed Gnostic claim that Jesus was not crucified, but replaced by another person on the cross. That controversial idea had existed long before Mohammed and had been debunked by Church Councils. I will conclude that the reason why Mohammed said Muslims should not dispute with Jews and Christians is because he knew that his erroneous stories would be discovered and debunked by the truth.

While defending his plagiarism from those who knew better, and had accused him of forgery, he said,

"When we substitute one revelation for another, - and Allah knows best what he reveals - they say, "Thou art but a forger" but most of them know not" The Bee XVI 101.

"We know indeed that they say, "It is man that teaches him". The tongue of him they wickedly point to is notably foreign, while this is Arabic, pure and clear" The Bee XVI 103.

Imagine, one who never read the books he quoted in error accusing others who may have been experts in these writings of lack of knowlege! That is mischievous!!!

When accused of lacking inspiration because he had no signs and wonders following his teachings, he said:

"And the unbelievers say, "Why is not a sign sent down to him from his Lord?" But thou art truly a warner, and to every people (an ordinary) guide" The Thunder XIII 7.

When accused of trying to molest a relative's wife, (wife of Ummu Hani' binti Abu) he claimed that a flying horse transported him into the neighbor's premises by a miracle!!! I hope you don't need me to give you a reference for that. Google Mohammed's flying horse story.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Muslim ,i Despise Bokoharam by HolyHolla(m): 9:42am On Oct 02, 2014
Abdulsalam20:

YOU ARE SAYING ANOTHER THING AGAIN YOU SAID ONLY JESUS WAS NOT INVOKED BY SATAN AND I PROVE IT WRONG INFACT I EXPECT YOU TO COUNTER MY CLAIM......but i know you cant

Simple logic. How could you have proved it wrong when Quran says only He was Pure and Holy?
Re: I Am A Muslim ,i Despise Bokoharam by Abdulsalam20(m): 10:00am On Oct 02, 2014
CONCERNING MY POST ON HOLY SPIRIT I SEE THAT YOU ARGUE ON A BIAS BASIS DID YOU READ WHAT YOU POST?
ABOUT ANGEL INFACT YOU ARE PROVING ME RIGHT

AND FUNNY ENOUGH YOUR FIRST ARGUEMENT WAS THAT JESUS IS THE ONLY ONE WHO RECEIVE STRENGTH I DEBUNK YOUR CLAIM THAT ALL PROPHET RECEIVE THAT AND I GAVE YOU REFERENCE IN THE QURAN YOU DIDNT ARGUE ON THAT I THINK YOU SHOULD STAND ON YOUR CLAIM.........OKAY LET ME NOW ADRESS YOUR QUESTION I STILL STAND ON MY CLAIM THAT HOLY SPIRIT IS GABRIEL INFACT ALL THE VERSES I QUOTED SHOULD AKE YOU BELIEVE BUT YOU ARGUE ON A BIAS BASIS
LET ME ENLIGHTEN YOU FINALLY WHY HOLY SPIRIT IS GABRIEL
FOLLOW THIS LINK
READ FROM WIKIPEDIA
www.en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_Spirit_(Islam)

also follow this link
www.islamqa.info/en/14403

www.muslim-responses.com/The_Holy_Spirit_in_Islam/The_Holy_Spirit_in_Islam_
Re: I Am A Muslim ,i Despise Bokoharam by HolyHolla(m): 10:27am On Oct 02, 2014
Abdulsalam20: CONCERNING MY POST ON HOLY SPIRIT I SEE THAT YOU ARGUE ON A BIAS BASIS DID YOU READ WHAT YOU POST?
ABOUT ANGEL INFACT YOU ARE PROVING ME RIGHT

AND FUNNY ENOUGH YOUR FIRST ARGUEMENT WAS THAT JESUS IS THE ONLY ONE WHO RECEIVE STRENGTH I DEBUNK YOUR CLAIM THAT ALL PROPHET RECEIVE THAT AND I GAVE YOU REFERENCE IN THE QURAN YOU DIDNT ARGUE ON THAT I THINK YOU SHOULD STAND ON YOUR CLAIM.........OKAY LET ME NOW ADRESS YOUR QUESTION I STILL STAND ON MY CLAIM THAT HOLY SPIRIT IS GABRIEL INFACT ALL THE VERSES I QUOTED SHOULD AKE YOU BELIEVE BUT YOU ARGUE ON A BIAS BASIS
LET ME ENLIGHTEN YOU FINALLY WHY HOLY SPIRIT IS GABRIEL
FOLLOW THIS LINK
READ FROM WIKIPEDIA
www.en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_Spirit_(Islam)

also follow this link
www.islamqa.info/en/14403

www.muslim-responses.com/The_Holy_Spirit_in_Islam/The_Holy_Spirit_in_Islam_

Biblical Gabriel contradicts the theology of the Quran. This Gabriel calls Jesus the Son of God and sovereign King:

"In the sixth month the angel Gabriel was sent from God to a city of Galilee named Nazareth, to a virgin betrothed to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David. And the virgin's name was Mary. And he came to her and said, ‘Greetings, O favored one, the Lord is with you!’ But she was greatly troubled at the saying, and tried to discern what sort of greeting this might be. And the angel said to her, ‘Do not be afraid, Mary, for you have found favor with God. And behold, you will conceive in your womb and bear a son, and you shall call his name Jesus. He will be great and will be called the Son of the Most High. And the Lord God will give to him the throne of his father David, and he will reign over the house of Jacob forever, and of his kingdom there will be no end.’ And Mary said to the angel, ‘How will this be, since I am a virgin?’ And the angel answered her, ‘The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you; therefore the child to be born will be called holy--the Son of God . And behold, your relative Elizabeth in her old age has also conceived a son, and this is the sixth month with her who was called barren. For nothing will be impossible with God.’" Luke 1:26-37

But the Quran’s Gabriel didn’t preach the same message that this other Gabriel did. If the Muslims say the Bible is corrupted at this point then how can they even use it to show who this Gabriel was? How do they know that the Bible is accurate when it identifies the angel, but not accurate when it records the message from this same angel? Muslims cannot have their cake and eat it too.

Angels are created Jinns, but in a cacophony of contradictions, Angel Gabriel in the Quran becomes the Holy Spirit of God? Mohammed apparently interpreted the Bible upside down, I'll say.

When someone says that God (Allah) sends Gabriel (Allah) on an errand as messenger, then you see nothing but confusion.

p
Re: I Am A Muslim ,i Despise Bokoharam by Abdulsalam20(m): 10:36am On Oct 02, 2014
HolyHolla:

It is apparent that Mohammed never read the Holy Books he referred to, but only hesrd oral histories. The Bible had not been translated into Arabic, which was the only language Mohammed knew, but even could neither resd nor write. You too have coroborrated that fact, so I need to flog a dead ass there.

On the other hand you could see that he had only half information on most of the stories he quoted from the Torah and Talmund as well as pseudo apocryphal books and NT. Imagine, in the story of Abraham's sacrifice of his son, Ishmael replaces Isaac. In the other stories he quoted from the OT, Gnostic books and apocryphals, he jumbles up the real stories with myths. That is proof that he had only half information from people, but not all. He then goes on to claim that he was inspired to speak these errors!!!

Evidences that he, Mohammed was not inspired to know, but heard of these stories are in the Quran:

"Has not the story reached you, of those who (went) before you? - of the people of Noah, and Ad and Thamud? - And those who (came) after them ..." Abraham XIV 9.

"Verily Allah will judge between them as to the schisms amongst them, on the Day of Judgment.
"If thou wert in doubt as to what we have revealed unto thee: then ask those who have been reading the Book (Bible) before thee: the truth hath indeed come to thee from thy lord so be in no wise of those in doubt" Jonah X 93b -94.

The story of Adam, Noah, Abraham, Joseph, Joshua, Jonah, the Rich Fool in NT and several others were mixed with mumbo jumbos. No wonder, he believed Gnostics claim that Jesus was not crucified, but replaced by another person on the cross. That controversial idea had existed long before Mohammed and had been debunked by Church Councils. I will conclude that the reason why Mohammed said Muslims should not dispute with Jews and Christians is because he knew that his errorneous stories would be discovered and debunked by the truth.

While defending his plagiarism from those who knew better, and had accused him of forgery, he said,

"When we substitute one revelation for another, - and Allah knows best what he reveals - they say, "Thou art but a forger" but most of them know not" The Bee XVI 101.

"We know indeed that they say, "It is man that teaches him". The tongue of him they wickedly point to is notably foreign, while this is Arabic, pure and clear" The Bee XVI 103.

Imagine, one who never read the books he quoted in error accusing others who may have been experts in these writings of lack of knowlege! That is mischievous!!!

When accused of lacking inspiration because he had no signs and wonders following his teachings, he said:

"And the unbelievers say, "Why is not a sign sent down to him from his Lord?" But thou art truly a warner, and to every people (an ordinary) guide" The Thunder XIII 7.

When accused of trying to molest a relative's wife, (wife of Ummu Hani' binti Abu) he claimed that a flying horse transported him into the neighbor's premises by a miracle!!! I hope you don't need me to give you a reference for that. Google Mohammed's flying horse story.

Re: I Am A Muslim ,i Despise Bokoharam by HolyHolla(m): 11:01am On Oct 02, 2014
Any keen scholar can see no passages in Quran identifies Gabriel, or even Michael, as Holy Spirit. Reference passages distinguish Gabriel from the angels, i.e. Allah AND Gabriel AND the angels AND the righteous believers protect Muhammad. Just like Allah, the righteous believers and angels are all different and distinct from one another, they don’t belong to the same class of being, Gabriel must also be viewed as a distinct entity from all the rest.

Surah 2:97-98 lists several different groups giving the impression that these entities are also different from one another.

1. Since the Quran claims to be fully detailed, completely exhaustive, can you please tell us who Gabriel is by using the Quran alone?
2. If as you claim, Gabriel was God's Spirit whom Allah sent to assist Muhammad, what of Michael?

Please answer by using the Quran alone.
Re: I Am A Muslim ,i Despise Bokoharam by Abdulsalam20(m): 11:02am On Oct 02, 2014
HolyHolla:

It is apparent that Mohammed never read the Holy Books he referred to, but only hesrd oral histories. The Bible had not been translated into Arabic, which was the only language Mohammed knew, but even could neither resd nor write. You too have coroborrated that fact, so I need to flog a dead ass there.

On the other hand you could see that he had only half information on most of the stories he quoted from the Torah and Talmund as well as pseudo apocryphal books and NT. Imagine, in the story of Abraham's sacrifice of his son, Ishmael replaces Isaac. In the other stories he quoted from the OT, Gnostic books and apocryphals, he jumbles up the real stories with myths. That is proof that he had only half information from people, but not all. He then goes on to claim that he was inspired to speak these errors!!!

The story of Adam, Noah, Abraham, Joseph, Joshua, Jonah, the Rich Fool in NT and several others were mixed with mumbo jumbos. No wonder, he believed Gnostics claim that Jesus was not crucified, but replaced by another person on the cross. That controversial idea had existed long before Mohammed and had been debunked by Church Councils. I will conclude that the reason why Mohammed said Muslims should not dispute with Jews and Christians is because he knew that his errorneous stories would be discovered and debunked by the truth.

SO FUNNY OF YOU......YOU ARE NOT SAYING THE QURAN IS COPIED FROM THE BIBLE AGAIN YOU ARE SAYING MUHAMMAD LISTEN TOSTORY.....LOLZ
I AGREE HE LISTEN TOSTORY
BUT THE PERSON HE LISTEN TOTHE STORY FROM MUST BE THE GREATEST OF ALL FOR SAYING THAT PHRAOH WONT DECAY EVEN THOUGH NOT STATED IN THE BIBLE AND NOBODY KNOWS AT THAT TIME

2.he must be the greatest scientist for not saying anything that contradict science the part that i love most is the aspect of electricity
Nobody knows but the theory is in the quran before michael faraday discover it

3. ALBERT EINTSEN WHO DISCOVER THEORY OF RELATIVITY TESTIFY TO IT I QUOTE; Einstein said, 'when I
heard about the narratives of the prophet
Mohamad and that of the Ahle-Beit [prophet's
household] I realized they had understood
these things way before us.'"

3.THE PERSON THAT TELLS THE STORY MUST BE VERY INTELLIGENT FOR THE FACT THAT ALL WHAT HE SAID CORRESPOND WITH SCIENCE AND BIBLE CONTRADICT IT.......THEN HE MUST BE THE GREATEST SCOENTIST

4.THE PERSON MUST BE VERY SMART BECAUSE NO SINGLE CONTRADICTION IN THE QURAN......BECAUSE MAN IS NOT PERFECT

5.THE PERSON MUST BE A SCHOLAR FOR SAYING JESUS IS NOT SON OF GOD AND GOD DONT BEGOT AND PRESENTLY NOW NLV AND RKJV ARE NOW MODIFYING THEIR BIBLE

PP[b ] pls the hadith you quote i need the reference.......u know this is now the third or fourth claim that u didnt give reference to!?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Do We Go To Hell If We Don’t Believe In Jesus? / Jesus Devine Revelation To Samuel Oghenetega ,a 14 Years Old Boy / "God" Is Outside Of Space And Time...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 237
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.