Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

I Am A Muslim ,i Despise Bokoharam - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am A Muslim ,i Despise Bokoharam (7068 Views)

A Muslim Guy Rejected The New N100 Note / What Does It Mean That God Will Not Despise A Broken Spirit And Contrite Heart / I Am A Muslim, I Love Christians & I Condemn Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am A Muslim ,i Despise Bokoharam by Abdulsalam20(m): 11:37am On Oct 02, 2014
HolyHolla: Any keen scholar can see no passages in Quran identifies Gabriel, or even Michael, as Holy Spirit. Reference passages distinguish Gabriel from the angels, i.e. Allah AND Gabriel AND the angels AND the righteous believers protect Muhammad. Just like Allah, the righteous believers and angels are all different and distinct from one another, they don’t belong to the same class of being, Gabriel must also be viewed as a distinct entity from all the rest.

Surah 2:97-98 lists several different groups giving the impression that these entities are also different from one another.

1. Since the Quran claims to be fully detailed, completely exhaustive, can you please tell us who Gabriel is by using the Quran alone?
2. If as you claim, Gabriel was God's Spirit whom Allah sent to assist Muhammad, what of Michael?

Please answer by using the Quran alone.

Gabriel is mentioned 3 times in the Quran by name.
002:097
"Say: Whoever is the enemy to Gabriel (Jibril) - for indeed he revealed it to your heart by God's
permission, confirming that which is before it (co-existent) and a guidance and glad tidings for
the believers"
002:098
"Whoever is an enemy to God and His angels and His messengers and Gabriel (Jibril) and
Michael (Meekael), then indeed God is an enemy to the disbelievers."
066:004
"If you both turn to God, then indeed your hearts are already inclined (to this); and if you back
up each other against him, then indeed God, He it is Who is his Guardian / Protector, and
Gabriel (Jibril) and righteous believers and the angels after that are his assistants."

reference tomichael

Mikaeel is referred to in verse ( 2:98
Sahih International : Whoever is an enemy to Allah and His angels and His messengers and Gabriel and Michael - then
indeed, Allah is an enemy to the disbelievers.

michael is the angel responsible for rain
Re: I Am A Muslim ,i Despise Bokoharam by proo212(m): 1:33pm On Oct 02, 2014
HolyHolla, you try fa......Reading all these arguments is exhausting, how much more reading and responding!

I will derail the thread slightly.

The verse quoted below shows another example of Mohammed using a mishmash of what he heard to attribute a revelation from Gabriel

Surah 66:10 Yusuf Ali
Allah sets forth, for an example to the Unbelievers, the wife of Noah and the wife of Lut: they were (respectively) under two of our righteous servants, but they were false to their (husbands), and they profited nothing before Allah on their account, but were told: "Enter ye the Fire along with (others) that enter!"

Tafsir of Al-Jalalayn Surah 66:10

God has struck a similitude for those who disbelieve: the wife of Noah and the wife of Lot. They were under two of Our righteous servants, yet they betrayed them, in [their] religion, for they both disbelieved — Noah’s wife, called Wāhila, used to say to his people that he was a madman, while Lot’s wife, called Wā‘ila, used to tell his people the whereabouts of his guests when they stayed with him, at night by lighting a fire, and during the day by making smoke. So they, that is, Noah and Lot, did not avail the two women in any way against God, against His chastisement, and it was said, to the two women: ‘Enter, both of you, the Fire along with the incomers’, from among the disbelievers of the peoples of Noah and Lot.

According to this verse of the Quran, Noah's wife and Lot's wife are in hell because they disobeyed their husbands!!! Their names were not mentioned in the bible...Where did Al-Jalalayn get the names from and how come the names are similar?

Gen 19:15-17
15 When the morning dawned, the angels urged Lot to hurry, saying, “Arise, take your wife and your two daughters who are here, lest you be consumed in the punishment of the city.” 16 And while he lingered, the men took hold of his hand, his wife’s hand, and the hands of his two daughters, the Lord being merciful to him, and they brought him out and set him outside the city. 17 So it came to pass, when they had brought them outside, that he[a] said, “Escape for your life! Do not look behind you nor stay anywhere in the plain. Escape to the mountains, lest you be destroyed.” 18 Then Lot said to them, “Please, no, my lords! 19 Indeed now, your servant has found favor in your sight, and you have increased your mercy which you have shown me by saving my life; but I cannot escape to the mountains, lest some evil overtake me and I die.

I studied Gen 6 to Gen 11, chapter for chapter and nowhere was it written that Noah's wife ever disobeyed him. Lot's wife disobeyed the angel of God and not Lot. She disobeyed a command not to look behind her and she did.

In this case, the Quran is false with these accounts.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Muslim ,i Despise Bokoharam by Emperor4God(m): 2:00pm On Oct 02, 2014
orimahspence:
I'm a Nigerian,I was born a Muslim and I still remain one, I despise bokoharam terrorists and all that they represent. In fact, despise is not even a strong enough word to convey my true feelings about those who kill innocent people in the name of Islam. I hate them with every fiber of my being.

I'm not going to tell you, "Islam is a religion of peace." Nor will I tell you that Islam is a religion of violence. What I will say is that Islam is a religion that, like Christianity and Judaism, is intended to bring you closer to God. And sadly we have seen people use the name of each of these Abrahamic faiths to wage and justify violence.

Please dont say that Boko Haram does not represent Islam.

Also dont say that Islam is like Christianity & Judaism?
Both reject violence, while Islam preaches violence

Listen A Muslim Scholar And Child Of Imam Say's Boko Haram & Isis Represent Islam and are following the quoran

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxzOVSMUrGM

1 Like

Re: I Am A Muslim ,i Despise Bokoharam by yazach: 2:42pm On Oct 02, 2014
HolyHolla:

Please check 5:110 for the correct quote.

Will you now agree with me that you didn't read and confirm those points, it was just garbage-in garbage-out?

Now let us examine the point. You posted as thus:
6. Jesus Christ alone was distinguished from all othersin the sense that He was the Creator: "I will create foryou out of clay as the likeness of a bird; then I willbreathe into it and it will be a bird." (3)House ofImran 42).
Response to the bold:

The verse stated thatsad5:110)
(Remember) when Allah will say (on the Day of Resurrection). "O 'Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary)! Remember My Favour to you and to your mother when I supported you with Ruh-ul-Qudus [Jibrael (Gabriel)] so that you spoke to the people in the cradle and in maturity; and when I taught you writing, Al-Hikmah (the power of understanding), the Taurat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel); [b]and when you made out of the clay, as it were, the figure of a bird, by My Permission, and you breathed into it, and it became a bird by My Permission, [/b]and you healed those born blind, and the lepers by My Permission, and when you brought forth the dead by My Permission; and when I restrained the Children of Israel from you (when they resolved to kill you) since you came unto them with clear proofs, and the disbelievers among them said: 'This is nothing but evident magic.' "

Questions
Did Jesus did it on his own?
Why did you remove phrases like "by my permission"?
In what way does he become the creator? Does a creator needs a permission?

This are just miracles from Allah through his messengers and that does not makes any of the to be creator
If jesus is the creator then:
what would you say of Mose who was allowed to brought a life snake from a stick?
What would you say of Prophet salih in the Qura'an who was permitted to bring a life she camel with 10months pregnant from a mountain
Re: I Am A Muslim ,i Despise Bokoharam by Abdulsalam20(m): 3:07pm On Oct 02, 2014
proo212: .
you are derailing becuse you discover that all his posts has been perfectly adressed grin
that jesus is not adressed as GOD IN THE QURAN AND BIBLE
[b]
GENESIS CHAPTER 19:30-38
SEE THE RUBBISH IN YOUR BOOK
30 And Lot went up out of Zoar, and dwelt in the mountain, and his two daughters with him; for he feared to dwell in Zoar: and he
dwelt in a cave, he and his two daughters.
31 And the firstborn said unto the younger, Our father is old, and there is not a man in the earth to come in unto us after the manner of
all the earth:
32 Come, let us make our father drink wine, and we will lie with him, that we may preserve seed of our father.
33 And they made their father drink wine that night: and the firstborn went in, and lay with her father; and he perceived not when she lay
down, nor when she arose.
34 And it came to pass on the morrow, that the firstborn said unto the younger, Behold, I lay yesternight with my father: let us make him
drink wine this night also; and go thou in, and lie with him, that we may preserve seed of our father.
35 And they made their father drink wine that night also: and the younger arose, and lay with him; and he perceived not when she lay
36 Thus were both the daughters of Lot with child by their father.
37 And the first born bare a son, and called his name Moab: the same is the father of the Moabites unto this day.
38 And the younger, she also bare a son, and called his name Benammi: the same is the father of the children of Ammon unto this day.[/b]

THIS MEANS SLEEPING WITH ONES FATHER STARTED IN THE BIBLE IS THIS WORD OF GOD?.....SMH I WILL ADREE YOUR POST BELOW
Re: I Am A Muslim ,i Despise Bokoharam by Abdulsalam20(m): 3:35pm On Oct 02, 2014
@ proo212

genesis 35:22
While Israel was living in that region, Reuben went
in and slept with his father's concubine Bilhah,
and Israel heard of it. Jacob had twelve sons:

SO A PROPHET OF GOD HAS CONCUBINE......SEE RUBISH AND HIS SON NOW WENT TO SLEEP WITH THE CONCUBINE..........GENESIS IS A FALSE BOOK...........I WILL GIVE YOU MORE

ALSO
GENESIS CHAPTER 38 VERSE 15-18

When Judah saw her, he thought she was a
prostitute, for she had covered her face. Not
realizing that she was his daughter-in-law, he went
over to her by the roadside and said, “Come now, let
me sleep with you.”
“And what will you give me to sleep with you?” she
asked.
“I’ll send you a young goat from my flock,” he said.
“Will you give me something as a pledge until you
send it?” she asked.
He said, “What pledge should I give you?”
“Your seal and its cord, and the staff in your hand,”
she answered. So he gave them to her and slept with
her, and she became pregnant by him. After she
left, she took off her veil and put on her widow’s
clothes again.
..........SEE HOW PROPHET OF GOD IS EMBARASSED JUDAH SLEEPING WITH HIS DAUGHTER INLAW WHOM HE THOUGHT WAS A PROSTITUTE....HE GOT PREGNANT FOR HIM JUST RUBBISH ....SO HE HAS BEEN SLEEPING WITH PROSTITUTE BEFORE.......MEHN THIS IS ENOUGH TO DECLARE GENESIS AS FALSE BOOK BUT I WILL GIVE YOU MO
Re: I Am A Muslim ,i Despise Bokoharam by Abdulsalam20(m): 4:37pm On Oct 02, 2014
@ proo212
IN BOOK OF GENESIS GOD IS AFRAID OF MAN

Genesis 11:1-9
The Tower of Babel
1 Now the whole world had one language and a common
speech.
2 As men moved eastward, they found a plain in Shinar
and settled there.
3 They said to each other, "Come, let's make bricks and
bake them thoroughly." They used brick instead of stone,
and tar for mortar.
4 Then they said, "Come, let us build ourselves a city,
with a tower that reaches to the heavens , so that we may
make a name for ourselves and not be scattered over the
face of the whole earth."
5 But the LORD came down to see the city and the tower
that the men were building.
6 The LORD said, "If as one people speaking the same
language they have begun to do this, then nothing they
plan to do will be
impossible

for them .

7 Come, let us go down and confuse their language so they
will not understand each other."
8 So the LORD scattered them from there over all the
earth, and they stopped building the city.
9 That is why it was called Babel —because there the LORD
confused the language of the whole world. From there the
LORD scattered them over the face of the whole earth.

this verse seriously insult GOD

check this also

Genesis 1:16 , GOD Almighty created two lamps, the sun and the moon,
each giving an independent light to earth. The Hebrew says "two
lamps" , meaning each giving off its independent light. Visit: http://
biblelexicon.org/genesis/1-16.htm .

seriously contradict science......SMH grin

DID YOU ALSO REMEMBER THE THEORY OF RAIMBOW IN THE BIBLE? I WONT QUOTE THAT

I KNOW THAT IF PHARAOH BODY HAS NOT BEEN FOUND IN THE RED SEA YOU WILL CLAIM PHARAOH HAS DECAY

CONCLUSION:IS IT BOOK OF GENESIS THAT HAVE ALL THIS ATROCITIES THAT YOU WANT TO PROVE THE STORY THERE TO BE TRUE......THAT IS WRONG ANYTHING THE QURAN SAY DONT DOUBT IT.......i never meant toexpose book of genesis but na you put hand for my mouth......GENESIS IS NOT WRITTEN BY THe prophets themselve
Re: I Am A Muslim ,i Despise Bokoharam by HolyHolla(m): 5:07pm On Oct 02, 2014
Abdulsalam20:

SO FUNNY OF YOU......YOU ARE NOT SAYING THE QURAN IS COPIED FROM THE BIBLE AGAIN YOU ARE SAYING MUHAMMAD LISTEN TOSTORY.....LOLZ
I AGREE HE LISTEN TOSTORY
BUT THE PERSON HE LISTEN TOTHE STORY FROM MUST BE THE GREATEST OF ALL FOR SAYING THAT PHRAOH WONT DECAY EVEN THOUGH NOT STATED IN THE BIBLE AND NOBODY KNOWS AT THAT TIME

2.he must be the greatest scientist for not saying anything that contradict science the part that i love most is the aspect of electricity
Nobody knows but the theory is in the quran before michael faraday discover it

3. ALBERT EINTSEN WHO DISCOVER THEORY OF RELATIVITY TESTIFY TO IT I QUOTE; Einstein said, 'when I
heard about the narratives of the prophet
Mohamad and that of the Ahle-Beit [prophet's
household] I realized they had understood
these things way before us.'"

3.THE PERSON THAT TELLS THE STORY MUST BE VERY INTELLIGENT FOR THE FACT THAT ALL WHAT HE SAID CORRESPOND WITH SCIENCE AND BIBLE CONTRADICT IT.......THEN HE MUST BE THE GREATEST SCOENTIST

4.THE PERSON MUST BE VERY SMART BECAUSE NO SINGLE CONTRADICTION IN THE QURAN......BECAUSE MAN IS NOT PERFECT

5.THE PERSON MUST BE A SCHOLAR FOR SAYING JESUS IS NOT SON OF GOD AND GOD DONT BEGOT AND PRESENTLY NOW NLV AND RKJV ARE NOW MODIFYING THEIR BIBLE

PP[b ] pls the hadith you quote i need the reference.......u know this is now the third or fourth claim that u didnt give reference to!?

All boobadash! You need to do more to contradict the facts at your disposal. The question you need to address rather than going into shenanigans that everyone has heard several times before is: "Are the quotations from the Quran which show that Mohammed had prior knowledge of the Bible and heard from biblical scholars true as pointed out point blank in my submissions or not?
Re: I Am A Muslim ,i Despise Bokoharam by HolyHolla(m): 5:11pm On Oct 02, 2014
Abdulsalam20: @ proo212
IN BOOK OF GENESIS GOD IS AFRAID OF MAN

Genesis 11:1-9
The Tower of Babel
1 Now the whole world had one language and a common
speech.
2 As men moved eastward, they found a plain in Shinar
and settled there.
3 They said to each other, "Come, let's make bricks and
bake them thoroughly." They used brick instead of stone,
and tar for mortar.
4 Then they said, "Come, let us build ourselves a city,
with a tower that reaches to the heavens , so that we may
make a name for ourselves and not be scattered over the
face of the whole earth."
5 But the LORD came down to see the city and the tower
that the men were building.
6 The LORD said, "If as one people speaking the same
language they have begun to do this, then nothing they
plan to do will be
impossible

for them .

7 Come, let us go down and confuse their language so they
will not understand each other."
8 So the LORD scattered them from there over all the
earth, and they stopped building the city.
9 That is why it was called Babel —because there the LORD
confused the language of the whole world. From there the
LORD scattered them over the face of the whole earth.

this verse seriously insult GOD

check this also

Genesis 1:16 , GOD Almighty created two lamps, the sun and the moon,
each giving an independent light to earth. The Hebrew says "two
lamps" , meaning each giving off its independent light. Visit: http://
biblelexicon.org/genesis/1-16.htm .

seriously contradict science......SMH grin

DID YOU ALSO REMEMBER THE THEORY OF RAIMBOW IN THE BIBLE? I WONT QUOTE THAT

I KNOW THAT IF PHARAOH BODY HAS NOT BEEN FOUND IN THE RED SEA YOU WILL CLAIM PHARAOH HAS DECAY

CONCLUSION:IS IT BOOK OF GENESIS THAT HAVE ALL THIS ATROCITIES THAT YOU WANT TO PROVE THE STORY THERE TO BE TRUE......THAT IS WRONG ANYTHING THE QURAN SAY DONT DOUBT IT.......i never meant toexpose book of genesis but na you put hand for my mouth......GENESIS IS NOT WRITTEN BY THe prophets themselve

Don't go off in rigmaroles again. Answer the question at hand, "Are there proofs that Mohammed copied these books that you are disparaging or not?"
Re: I Am A Muslim ,i Despise Bokoharam by HolyHolla(m): 5:18pm On Oct 02, 2014
Abdulsalam20: @ proo212

SO A PROPHET OF GOD HAS CONCUBINE......SEE RUBISH AND HIS SON NOW WENT TO SLEEP WITH THE CONCUBINE..........GENESIS IS A FALSE BOOK...........I WILL GIVE YOU MORE

ALSO

me sleep with you.”
asked.
send it?” she asked.
clothes again.
..........SEE HOW PROPHET OF GOD IS EMBARASSED JUDAH SLEEPING WITH HIS DAUGHTER INLAW WHOM HE THOUGHT WAS A PROSTITUTE....HE GOT PREGNANT FOR HIM JUST RUBBISH ....SO HE HAS BEEN SLEEPING WITH PROSTITUTE BEFORE.......MEHN THIS IS ENOUGH TO DECLARE GENESIS AS FALSE BOOK BUT I WILL GIVE YOU MO

Congratulations, Abdulsalam20, you are in the news again. "Extra, extra, read all about it... Breaking News... Abdulsalam20 says..." Now, lets get back to rational argumentation. We won't engage you in derailing the main points of this topic. The Quran borrowed many stories from the Bible, the pseudo apocryphal and Gnostic books and while re-narrating, Mohammed infused his myths due to his low knowledge of the facts and on challenge by scholars, he said he was inspired by angels. True or false?
Re: I Am A Muslim ,i Despise Bokoharam by Abdulsalam20(m): 5:19pm On Oct 02, 2014
HolyHolla:

All boobadash! You need to do more to contradict the facts at your disposal. The question you need to address rather than going into shenanigans that everyone has heard several times before is: "Are the quotations from the Quran which show that Mohammed had prior knowledge of the Bible and heard from biblical scholars true as pointed out point blank in my submissions or not?

that is false bring the verse pls am eager to see it pls........even though i know where you are going..........pls provide it,,,,,,,,,,this is now the 5th reference i am demanding of but i really want u to provide this one

because muhammad is an illiterate
proof
The Qur’an mentions in Surah Al-Araf chapter 7 verse 157:
"Those who follow the Messenger, the unlettered Prophet,
whom they
find mentioned in their own (scriptures) in the law and the
Gospel".........and beside i have prove it to you that quran is not copied from bible or u need more evidence? grin
Re: I Am A Muslim ,i Despise Bokoharam by HolyHolla(m): 5:21pm On Oct 02, 2014
Emperor4God:

Please dont say that Boko Haram does not represent Islam.

Also dont say that Islam is like Christianity & Judaism?
Both reject violence, while Islam preaches violence

Listen A Muslim Scholar And Child Of Imam Say's Boko Haram & Isis Represent Islam and are following the quoran

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxzOVSMUrGM

Thank God, some are willing and able to tell the truth rather than hiding behind one finger of shenanigans.
Re: I Am A Muslim ,i Despise Bokoharam by Abdulsalam20(m): 5:23pm On Oct 02, 2014
HolyHolla:

Don't go off in rigmaroles again. Answer the question at hand, "Are there proofs that Mohammed copied these books that you are disparaging or not?"
YOU SHOULD BLAME PROO212 FOR RAISING THE ISSUE IN WHICH I AM STILL EXPECTING HIS RESPONSE
Re: I Am A Muslim ,i Despise Bokoharam by proo212(m): 5:27pm On Oct 02, 2014
I derailed the thread not because all the stories you quote are true but because "opinions" have been used to explain the texts and I cannot be bothered to be reading personal opinions.

The text should speak for itself. After all Allah said the Quran in numerous places is detailed, why do i need your opinion to understand what the Quran is saying?

I wished you address what i posted instead of trying to score cheap points....

1 Like

Re: I Am A Muslim ,i Despise Bokoharam by Abdulsalam20(m): 5:28pm On Oct 02, 2014
HolyHolla:

Thank God, some are willing and able to tell the truth rather than hiding behind one finger of shenanigans.

DID YOU WATCH THE VIDEO?.......IGNORANCY...........HE DIDNT QUOTE ANY VERSE............HE IS SPEAKING JUST LIKE HE WAS PAID TO DO SO............A MUSLIM IS KNOWN WITH THE LEVEL OF KNOWLEDGE HE HAVE...........SO I WILL SAY HE IS NOT REPRESENTING ISLAM BECAUSE AS YOU CAN SEE THE VERSE OF TERROR POSTED BY YOUR BROTHERS I HAVE EXPOSE THEM THEY QUOTE HALF A VERSE NON OF THEM HAVE BEEN ABLE TO BRING A VERSE WHICH SAY KILL PEOPLE INNOCENTLY

THEY CANT FIND IT.......SO THAT TRASH.......LIVE A LIFE THAT HAVE EVIDENCE MAN STAND ON WHAT CAN BE VERIFIED NOT ON HATRED
Re: I Am A Muslim ,i Despise Bokoharam by HolyHolla(m): 5:30pm On Oct 02, 2014
proo212: HolyHolla, you try fa......Reading all these arguments is exhausting, how much more reading and responding!

I will derail the thread slightly.

The verse quoted below shows another example of Mohammed using a mishmash of what he heard to attribute a revelation from Gabriel

Surah 66:10 Yusuf Ali

Tafsir of Al-Jalalayn Surah 66:10

According to this verse of the Quran, Noah's wife and Lot's wife are in hell because they disobeyed their husbands!!! Their names were not mentioned in the bible...Where did Al-Jalalayn get the names from and how come the names are similar?

Gen 19:15-17

I studied Gen 6 to Gen 11, chapter for chapter and nowhere was it written that Noah's wife ever disobeyed him. Lot's wife disobeyed the angel of God and not Lot. She disobeyed a command not to look behind her and she did.

In this case, the Quran is false with these accounts.

proo212 you haven't seen anything yet. If I decide to go into the various concoctions of myths that Mohammed introduced while trying to quote stories in the Bible, apocryphal and gnostic books, you would realize that the Islamic nature of distorting stories and making clowns of facts to entertain people is inherent till today. It's the same way Islamic scholars still entertain us with various stories that sound absurd, just for impression. I usually like to have my fun at laughter while listening to these Islamic preachers on their megaphones and loudspeakers. Particularly, in cases where the preacher says something, and the repeater (AROWASI) says another form completely off the point, but funny. A set of jokers, better even than Chief Zebrudiah.
Re: I Am A Muslim ,i Despise Bokoharam by Abdulsalam20(m): 5:30pm On Oct 02, 2014
proo212: I derailed the thread not because all the stories you quote are true but because "opinions" have been used to explain the texts and I cannot be bothered to be reading personal opinions.

The text should speak for itself. After all Allah said the Quran in numerous places is detailed, why do i need your opinion to understand what the Quran is saying?

I wished you address what i posted instead of trying to score cheap points....
I HAVE ADRESS IT I SAID STORY IN THE BIBLE ARE NOT AUTHENTIC AND IS IRRATIONAL MOST ESPECIALLY GENESIS AND I PROVE IT TO YOU THAT THE BOOK HAS BEEN CORRUPTED.........BUT I THINK YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TOJUSTIFY YOUR RELIGION AND SAY IT IS FALSE WITH GREAT REFERENCE
Re: I Am A Muslim ,i Despise Bokoharam by Abdulsalam20(m): 5:32pm On Oct 02, 2014
HolyHolla:

Congratulations, Abdulsalam20, you are in the news again. "Extra, extra, read all about it... Breaking News... Abdulsalam20 says..." Now, lets get back to rational argumentation. We won't engage you in derailing the main points of this topic. The Quran borrowed many stories from the Bible, the pseudo apocryphal and Gnostic books and while re-narrating, Mohammed infused his myths due to his low knowledge of the facts and on challenge by scholars, he said he was inspired by angels. True or false?
LET ME FIRST ASK YOU DID YOU BELIEVE THAT QURAN IS COPIED FROM BIBLE?........YOUR ANSWER SHOULD BE YES OR NO PLSSSSSSSSS AND PLSSSSSSSSSS
Re: I Am A Muslim ,i Despise Bokoharam by HolyHolla(m): 5:37pm On Oct 02, 2014
Abdulsalam20:

DID YOU WATCH THE VIDEO?.......IGNORANCY...........HE DIDNT QUOTE ANY VERSE............HE IS SPEAKING JUST LIKE HE WAS PAID TO DO SO............A MUSLIM IS KNOWN WITH THE LEVEL OF KNOWLEDGE HE HAVE...........SO I WILL SAY HE IS NOT REPRESENTING ISLAM BECAUSE AS YOU CAN SEE THE VERSE OF TERROR POSTED BY YOUR BROTHERS I HAVE EXPOSE THEM THEY QUOTE HALF A VERSE NON OF THEM HAVE BEEN ABLE TO BRING A VERSE WHICH SAY KILL PEOPLE INNOCENTLY

THEY CANT FIND IT.......SO THAT TRASH.......LIVE A LIFE THAT HAVE EVIDENCE MAN STAND ON WHAT CAN BE VERIFIED NOT ON HATRED

I have no hatred of Islam or Muslims. You should see I never use hate words on my posts. I rather find them funny... ridiculously funny. The greatest and most acclaimed Islamic scholars say the Caliphate is Islamic, and minor preachers are trying to prove otherwise. I like the Op of this thread. He was sincere enough to admit that he was not concerned about proving whether it is true that Quran encourages violence or not, but just to appeal to his fellows to renew their minds and upgrade. That, is what i call an intellectual.
Re: I Am A Muslim ,i Despise Bokoharam by HolyHolla(m): 5:43pm On Oct 02, 2014
Abdulsalam20:
LET ME FIRST ASK YOU DID YOU BELIEVE THAT QURAN IS COPIED FROM BIBLE?........YOUR ANSWER SHOULD BE YES OR NO PLSSSSSSSSS AND PLSSSSSSSSSS

You can as well ask me if I believe that I'm typing this message right now or not. What have I been saying since?

Without any doubt of the facts I have presented so far and many more that I could present, Mohammed copied stories of the Bible as well as other books but being illiterate to read by himself, he only heard some of the stories from which he concocted other stories to suit his own messages. Point blank truth.

I'm not the first to accuse Mohammed of copying. The scholars of his time who knew better than his illiterate followers did too, and all he could say was not convincing enough to make us believe he did not copy. In fact, he admitted to copying

"When we substitute one revelation for another, - and Allah knows best what he reveals - they say, "Thou art but a forger" but most of them know not" The Bee XVI 101.

"We know indeed that they say, "It is man that teaches him". The tongue of him they wickedly point to is notably foreign, while this is Arabic, pure and clear" The Bee XVI 103.

My answer is a capital YES. Stories in the Quran are copy and paste gone wrong!!!

1 Like

Re: I Am A Muslim ,i Despise Bokoharam by HolyHolla(m): 5:44pm On Oct 02, 2014
Abdulsalam20:
I HAVE ADRESS IT I SAID STORY IN THE BIBLE ARE NOT AUTHENTIC AND IS IRRATIONAL MOST ESPECIALLY GENESIS AND I PROVE IT TO YOU THAT THE BOOK HAS BEEN CORRUPTED.........BUT I THINK YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TOJUSTIFY YOUR RELIGION AND SAY IT IS FALSE WITH GREAT REFERENCE

Corrupted or not, Mohammed copied from them.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Muslim ,i Despise Bokoharam by proo212(m): 5:47pm On Oct 02, 2014
@Abdulsalam20, I beg you please give me the story of Noah, without referring to the corrupt bible and tell me if you understand exactly what happened

Surah 71 does not tell me any history or detailed accounts of the flood. Such a huge event that happened on earth, Allah the all knowing and wise doesn't seem to have the details, yet the bible is corrupt!

Just quit while you are at it.....

1 Like

Re: I Am A Muslim ,i Despise Bokoharam by HolyHolla(m): 5:51pm On Oct 02, 2014
Abdulsalam20:

Gabriel is mentioned 3 times in the Quran by name.
002:097
"Say: Whoever is the enemy to Gabriel (Jibril) - for indeed he revealed it to your heart by God's
permission, confirming that which is before it (co-existent) and a guidance and glad tidings for
the believers"
002:098
"Whoever is an enemy to God and His angels and His messengers and Gabriel (Jibril) and
Michael (Meekael), then indeed God is an enemy to the disbelievers."
066:004
"If you both turn to God, then indeed your hearts are already inclined (to this); and if you back
up each other against him, then indeed God, He it is Who is his Guardian / Protector, and
Gabriel (Jibril) and righteous believers and the angels after that are his assistants."

reference tomichael

Mikaeel is referred to in verse ( 2:98
Sahih International : Whoever is an enemy to Allah and His angels and His messengers and Gabriel and Michael - then
indeed, Allah is an enemy to the disbelievers.

michael is the angel responsible for rain

Gabriel is God... Michael is God... Uriel is God... Lucifer is God... you are God... i am god... All shenanigans. Get us some real facts.
Re: I Am A Muslim ,i Despise Bokoharam by Abdulsalam20(m): 10:35pm On Oct 02, 2014
HolyHolla proo212
here is ny proof you claim quran is copied from the bible lolz
even though i have posted it before you didnt adress it

thank GOD you raise it but i will want you to read this my post well .......i am telling you now that quran is not copied from the bible the fact that they at times have homogenous claim is due tothe fact that they come from the same source but the bible has been corrpted just as i prove it to you above which you didnt dispute
now back to my evidence

1. Take for example the story of the flood that occurred in
the days of the prophet Noah, on whom be peace. This
event is narrated in both the Bible and the Qur’an. A
careful examination of the two versions will show that the
Qur’anic version could have come from no other source
but God alone.
One important difference between the two accounts is that
whereas the Bible describes the flood as a worldwide
flood (see Genesis ch. 7) the Qur’an mentions it as a local
flood affecting the people of Noah (see Qur’an 7:59-64).
[b]
Today it is acknowledged that no record exists of a
worldwide flood occurring at the time specified in the
Bible. How did the author of the Qur’an avoid this mistake
unless the author was God Himself?

The closest thing in history to a flood like the one
described in the Bible and the Qur’an, is a discovery made
by Archaeologist Sir Charles Leonard Wooley. In 1929 he
discovered remains from a flood which occurred around
4000 B.C. His findings are described in the book entitled
The Bible as History by Werner Keller. Keller tells us:
The incredible discovery at Ur made headline news
in the United States and in Britain ( The Bible as
History, 2nd Revised Edition, Bantam Books, 1980,
p. 27).
But was this a worldwide flood? After describing the
extent of the flood, Keller explains:
Looking at the map we should call it today ‘a local
occurrence’ (p. 28).
"In other words," writes Keller, that flood was "obviously
not of sufficient magnitude for the Biblical Flood" (p. 29).
Furthermore, he says: "A flood of the unimaginable extent
described in the Bible still remains ‘archaeologically not
demonstrated’" (pp. 29-30). [/b]

another evidence

In the Bible we are
told that God drowned the Pharaoh and his army when
they pursued Moses, on whom be peace, and his people
(see Exodus 14:28). The clear indication in that
description is that the body of the Pharaoh perished in the
sea. However, the Qur’an dared to differ and prove true. In
the Qur’an we find that God promised to preserve the body
of the Pharaoh as a sign for later generations (see Qur’an
10:90-92).
True to the Qur’anic promise, the mummified body of the
Pharaoh was discovered by Loret in 1898 at Thebes in the
Kings’ Valley (see The Bible, the Qur’an and Science by
Dr. Maurice Bucaille, p. 238). From there it was
transported to Cairo. Elliot Smith removed its wrappings
on July 8, 1907 and gave a detailed description in his
book entitled the Royal Mummies (1912).
From which source did the author of the Qur’an derive this
information? How did the author of the Qur’an know that
the Pharaoh’s body was preserved whereas the knowledge
that the ancient Egyptians mummified their dead was not
discovered until recently? And how could the author of the
Qur’an predict that the body of the Pharaoh will be
discovered later, unless the author was God Himself?

Re: I Am A Muslim ,i Despise Bokoharam by Abdulsalam20(m): 10:41pm On Oct 02, 2014
infact this relly got me lughing THE WAY GOD IS ADRESSED IN THE BIBLE DISPRESPECT GOD BUT THE QURAN NEVER
The New International Version of Genesis 3:8-11, reads,“Then the man
and his wife heard the sound of the LORD God as he was walking in
the garden in the cool of the day, and they hid from the LORD God
among the trees of the garden. (9) But the LORD God called to the
man, “Where are you?” (10) He answered, “I heard you in the garden,
and I was afraid because I was naked; so I hid.” 11 And he said, “Who
told you that you were naked? Have you eaten from the tree that I
commanded you not to eat from?”

Here, God is pictured as walking in the garden in the cool of the day.
What is even more astonishing is that Adam and Eve were able to hide
from God and he had to ask, “Where are you?” If a human is able to
hide from Him in the garden, how is it that this Lord is going to have
knowledge of the sins that people commit? It would be difficult for
any human to gender in his heart the kind of love and fear of God that
he should have when he believes that his God is so faulty and weak
that an event like this could occur to him.

ALSO IN In Genesis 32:24-28, there is the story and literal description of Jacob
wrestling with and defeating God. In verse 28, it says,
“You [Jacob] have wrestled withGod and with men, and you have
won.” In other words, the creator of the universe whom mankind is
expected to worship and submit to was defeated by a mere mortal in a
wrestling match.

The Old Testament even picturesGod as one who intended to do evil
but then repented. Exodus32:14states:
“And the Lord repented of theevil which he thought to do unto his
people” ( KingJames Version ). It would not be surprising for anyone to
turn away from God and not consider Him worthy of worship if He
himself has to repent from His own evil.
The Old and New Testamentsdistort the image of the prophets and
defame them. Some prophetsgot drunk! Some showed their unclothedness
to others! Some pretendfoolishness! And some fornicate and commit
adultery!
In the Qur'an, these distortions are non-existent. The reader to the
Qur'an will find continuous glorification to the prophets of God
because they are the `God-Elects' and they are the most righteous of
all men.
The story of creation and human history in the Old Testament
contradicts the most basic science findings.

lastly Did Mohammed read the Red Sea scroll , which remained hidden in
one of the caves of the Dead sea and only were found in the 1948 ?Did
Mohammed read the codices of Naga Hamadi in Egypt and that were
only found a few years ago?
Did Mohummed read the Bible of Judas which was found recently in
Egypt and only translated into English a few years ago in US . This
bible in conformity with the Holy Quran concerning the story of
Crucifixion , it states thatit was not Jesus who was crucified and
some one else was.
Re: I Am A Muslim ,i Despise Bokoharam by Abdulsalam20(m): 10:54pm On Oct 02, 2014
SEE THE STORYBOOK THAT YOU CLAIM QURAN WAS COPIED FROM HOW IT DISGRACE PROPHETS
[b]
GENESIS CHAPTER 19:30-38
SEE THE RUBBISH IN YOUR BOOK
30 And Lot went up out of Zoar, and dwelt in the mountain, and his two daughters with him; for he feared to dwell in Zoar: and he
dwelt in a cave, he and his two daughters.
31 And the firstborn said unto the younger, Our father is old, and there is not a man in the earth to come in unto us after the manner of
all the earth:
32 Come, let us make our father drink wine, and we will lie with him, that we may preserve seed of our father.
33 And they made their father drink wine that night: and the firstborn went in, and lay with her father; and he perceived not when she lay
34 And it came to pass on the morrow, that the firstborn said unto the younger, Behold, I lay yesternight with my father: let us make him
drink wine this night also; and go thou in, and lie with him, that we may preserve seed of our father.
35 And they made their father drink wine that night also: and the younger arose, and lay with him; and he perceived not when she lay
36 Thus were both the daughters of Lot with child by their father.
37 And the first born bare a son, and called his name Moab: the same is the father of the Moabites unto this day.
38 And the younger, she also bare a son, and called his name Benammi: the same is the father of the children of Ammon unto this day.[/b]

THIS MEANS SLEEPING WITH ONES FATHER STARTED IN THE BIBLE IS THIS WORD OF GOD?.....SMH I WILL ADREE YOUR POST BELOW even though i know prophet of GOD cannot do that rubish

1 Like

Re: I Am A Muslim ,i Despise Bokoharam by Abdulsalam20(m): 10:56pm On Oct 02, 2014
ANOTHER RUBBISH IN YOUR BOOK

ALSO

me sleep with you.”
asked.
send it?” she asked.
clothes again.
..........SEE HOW PROPHET OF GOD IS EMBARASSED JUDAH SLEEPING WITH HIS DAUGHTER INLAW WHOM HE THOUGHT WAS A PROSTITUTE....HE GOT PREGNANT FOR HIM JUST RUBBISH ....SO HE HAS BEEN SLEEPING WITH PROSTITUTE BEFORE.......MEHN THIS IS ENOUGH TO DECLARE bible as a false book

1 Like

Re: I Am A Muslim ,i Despise Bokoharam by Abdulsalam20(m): 11:26pm On Oct 02, 2014
HolyHolla pro212 is this the book you claim quran was copied from NEVER!
BIBLE EVEN DECLARE ITSELF CORRUPT

Jeremiah 8:8 New Living Translation (NLT)

“‘How can you say, “We are wise because
we have the word of the LORD,”
when your teachers have twisted it
by writing lies?

SO I AM WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO PROVE ME WRONG THAT QURAN IS NOT COPIED FROM BIBLE IF YOU CANT PLS DONT QUOTE ME

1 Like

Re: I Am A Muslim ,i Despise Bokoharam by Abdulsalam20(m): 11:55pm On Oct 02, 2014
proo212: @Abdulsalam20, I beg you please give me the story of Noah, without referring to the corrupt bible and tell me if you understand exactly what happened

Surah 71 does not tell me any history or detailed accounts of the flood. Such a huge event that happened on earth, Allah the all knowing and wise doesn't seem to have the details, yet the bible is corrupt!

Just quit while you are at it.....

READ THE ENTIRE SURAH grin
[b] 1:1 We sent Noah to his People (with the Command): "Do thou warn thy People before there comes to them a grievous Penalty."1:2 He said: "O my People! I am to you a Warner, clear and open:1:3 "That ye should worship Allah, fear Him and obey me:1:4 "So He may forgive you your sins and give you respite for a stated Term: for when the Term given by Allah is accomplished, it cannot be put forward: if ye only knew."1:7 "And every time I have called to them, that Thou mightest forgive them, they have (only) thrust their fingers into their ears, covered themselves up with their garments, grown obstinate, and given themselves up to arrogance.1:8 "So I have called to them aloud;1:9 "Further I have spoken to them in public and secretly in private,1:10 "Saying, 'Ask forgiveness from your Lord; for He is Oft-Forgiving;1:11 "'He will send rain to you in abundance;1:12 "'Give you increase in wealth and sons; and bestow on you gardens and bestow on you rivers (of flowing water).1:13 "'What is the matter with you, that ye place not your hope for kindness and long-suffering in Allah,-1:14 "'Seeing that it is He that has created you in diverse stages?1:15 "'See ye not how Allah has created the seven heavens one above another,1:16 "'And made the moon a light in their midst, and made the sun as a (Glorious) Lamp?1:17 "'And Allah has produced you from the earth growing (gradually),1:18 "'And in the End He will return you into the (earth), and raise you forth (again at the Resurrection)?1:19 "'And Allah has made the earth for you as a carpet (spread out),1:20 "'That ye may go about therein, in spacious roads.'"1:21 Noah said: "O my Lord! They have disobeyed me, but they follow (men) whose wealth and children give them no increase but only Loss.1:22 "And they have devised a tremendous Plot.1:23 "And they have said (to each other), 'Abandon not your gods: Abandon neither Wadd nor Suwa', neither Yaguth nor Ya'uq, nor Nasr';-1:24 "They have already misled many; and grant Thou no increase to the wrong- doers but in straying (from their mark)."1:25 Because of their sins they were drowned (in the flood), and were made to enter the Fire (of Punishment): and they found- in lieu of Allah. none to help them.1:26 And Noah, said: "O my Lord! Leave not of the Unbelievers, a single one on earth!1:27 "For, if Thou dost leave (any of) them, they will but mislead Thy devotees, and they will breed none but wicked ungrateful ones.1:28 "O my Lord! Forgive me, my parents, all who enter my house in Faith, and (all) believing men and believing women: and to the wrong-doers grant Thou no increase but in perdition!"[/b]

1 Like

Re: I Am A Muslim ,i Despise Bokoharam by Abdulsalam20(m): 11:57pm On Oct 02, 2014
proo212
ALSO MORE REFERENCE IN THE QURAN
[b]
And it was inspired in Noah, (saying): No one of thy folk will believe save him who
hath believed already. Be not distressed because of what they do. Build the ship
under Our Eyes and by Our inspiration, and speak not unto Me on behalf of those
who do wrong. Lo! they will be drowned. And he was building the ship, and every time that
chieftains of his people passed him, they made mock of him. He said: Though ye make mock
of us, yet we mock at you even as ye mock; And ye shall know to whom a punishment that
will confound him cometh, and upon whom a lasting doom will fall. (Thus it was) till, when
Our commandment came to pass and the oven gushed forth water (Surah 11:36-40, emp.
added).

This peculiar allusion to the waters of the Flood coming
from an oven is repeated in Surah 23:
And We verily sent Noah unto his folk, and he said :
O my people! Serve Allah. Ye have no other god
save Him. Will ye not ward off ( evil )? But the
chieftains of his folk , who disbelieved , said: This is
only a mortal like you who would make himself
superior to you . Had Allah willed , He surely could
have sent down angels . We heard not of this in the
case of our fathers of old. He is only a man in whom
is a madness, so watch him for a while . He said : My
Lord! Help me because they deny me . Then We
inspired in him , saying : Make the ship under Our
eyes and Our inspiration . Then, when Our command
cometh and the
oven gusheth water

introduce
therein of every (kind ) two spouses , and thy
household save him thereof against whom the Word
hath already gone forth . And plead not with Me on
behalf of those who have done wrong . Lo ! they will
be drowned . And when thou art on board the ship ,
thou and who so is with thee, then say: Praise be to
Allah Who hath saved us from the wrongdoing folk !
(Surah 23:23 -28, emp . added ) ….

WAS THIS STATED IN THE BIBLE?.....DID YOU KNOW WHERE THE FLOOD ORIGINATE FROM.......ANOTHER EVIDENCE TOPROVE THAT QURAN IS NOT COPIED FROM BIBLE
[/b]

1 Like

Re: I Am A Muslim ,i Despise Bokoharam by HolyHolla(m): 1:23am On Oct 03, 2014
Abdulsalam20: HolyHolla proo212
here is ny proof you claim quran is copied from the bible lolz
even though i have posted it before you didnt adress it

thank GOD you raise it but i will want you to read this my post well .......i am telling you now that quran is not copied from the bible the fact that they at times have homogenous claim is due tothe fact that they come from the same source but the bible has been corrpted just as i prove it to you above which you didnt dispute
now back to my evidence

1. Take for example the story of the flood that occurred in
but God alone.
One important difference between the two accounts is that
whereas the Bible describes the flood as a worldwide
flood (see Genesis ch. 7) the Qur’an mentions it as a local
flood affecting the people of Noah (see Qur’an 7:59-64).
[b]
Today it is acknowledged that no record exists of a

The closest thing in history to a flood like the one
described in the Bible and the Qur’an, is a discovery made
by Archaeologist Sir Charles Leonard Wooley. In 1929 he
discovered remains from a flood which occurred around
4000 B.C. His findings are described in the book entitled
The Bible as History by Werner Keller. Keller tells us:
The incredible discovery at Ur made headline news
in the United States and in Britain ( The Bible as
History, 2nd Revised Edition, Bantam Books, 1980,
p. 27).
But was this a worldwide flood? After describing the
occurrence’ (p. 28).
demonstrated’" (pp. 29-30). [/b]

another evidence

In the Bible we are
sea. However, the Qur’an dared to differ and prove true. In
10:90-92).
True to the Qur’anic promise, the mummified body of the
Pharaoh was discovered by Loret in 1898 at Thebes in the
Kings’ Valley (see The Bible, the Qur’an and Science by
Dr. Maurice Bucaille, p. 238). From there it was
transported to Cairo. Elliot Smith removed its wrappings
on July 8, 1907 and gave a detailed description in his
book entitled the Royal Mummies (1912).
From which source did the author of the Qur’an derive this
information? How did the author of the Qur’an know that
the Pharaoh’s body was preserved whereas the knowledge
that the ancient Egyptians mummified their dead was not
discovered until recently? And how could the author of the
Qur’an predict that the body of the Pharaoh will be
discovered later, unless the author was God Himself?

"1. Take for example the story of the flood that occurred in
but God alone?
"Today it is acknowledged that no record exists of a
"

Then, you never heard of the Gilgermish Epic. Google it.

"But was this a worldwide flood? After describing the
occurrence’ (p. 28).
demonstrated’" (pp. 29-30). [/b]"

Recent archeological findings show even the North American continent was not left out in the Flood. You are copying from outdated texts. Google it and upgrade your knowlege.

"In the Bible we are
sea. [b]However, the Qur’an dared to differ and prove true. In
10:90-92)."

What significance? Let the dead gods keep their dead. Who cares about the body of Pharaoh? Let the gods of Mohammed have it kept safe till Judgment Day.
Re: I Am A Muslim ,i Despise Bokoharam by HolyHolla(m): 1:30am On Oct 03, 2014
Abdulsalam20: proo212
ALSO MORE REFERENCE IN THE QURAN
[b]
And it was inspired in Noah, (saying): No one of thy folk will believe save him who
hath believed already. Be not distressed because of what they do. Build the ship
under Our Eyes and by Our inspiration, and speak not unto Me on behalf of those
who do wrong. Lo! they will be drowned. And he was building the ship, and every time that
chieftains of his people passed him, they made mock of him. He said: Though ye make mock
of us, yet we mock at you even as ye mock; And ye shall know to whom a punishment that
will confound him cometh, and upon whom a lasting doom will fall. (Thus it was) till, when
Our commandment came to pass and the oven gushed forth water (Surah 11:36-40, emp.
added).

This peculiar allusion to the waters of the Flood coming
from an oven is repeated in Surah 23:
And We verily sent Noah unto his folk, and he said :
O my people! Serve Allah. Ye have no other god
save Him. Will ye not ward off ( evil )? But the
chieftains of his folk , who disbelieved , said: This is
only a mortal like you who would make himself
superior to you . Had Allah willed , He surely could
have sent down angels . We heard not of this in the
case of our fathers of old. He is only a man in whom
is a madness, so watch him for a while . He said : My
Lord! Help me because they deny me . Then We
inspired in him , saying : Make the ship under Our
eyes and Our inspiration . Then, when Our command
cometh and the
oven gusheth water

introduce
therein of every (kind ) two spouses , and thy
household save him thereof against whom the Word
hath already gone forth . And plead not with Me on
behalf of those who have done wrong . Lo ! they will
be drowned . And when thou art on board the ship ,
thou and who so is with thee, then say: Praise be to
Allah Who hath saved us from the wrongdoing folk !
(Surah 23:23 -28, emp . added ) ….

WAS THIS STATED IN THE BIBLE?.....DID YOU KNOW WHERE THE FLOOD ORIGINATE FROM.......ANOTHER EVIDENCE TOPROVE THAT QURAN IS NOT COPIED FROM BIBLE
[/b]

Interesting. So, the fact that the Bible did not give full detailed account of Noah's Flood means the story is corrupted. Let me hint you as to possible reason why there is no detailed account in the Bible, if it interests you so much to know... The Internet had not yet been invented for Live coverage of Breaking News by then. Who do we blame?

But if you want better enlightenment, Google epic and ancient stories about The Flood. Even the Chinese and Aztechs had their similar versions.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Jesus Christ Spent 2 Days In The Grave Not 3 / Do We Go To Hell If We Don’t Believe In Jesus? / Jesus Devine Revelation To Samuel Oghenetega ,a 14 Years Old Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 152
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.