Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,807 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

FG Planning To Swap 30 Boko Haram Commanders, Others For Chiboks Girls CNN - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Planning To Swap 30 Boko Haram Commanders, Others For Chiboks Girls CNN (29050 Views)

Troops Kill 30 Boko Haram Members, Rescue Captives In Sambisa [PHOTOS] / FG Planning Zero-based Budget For 2016 – Osinbajo / 30 Boko Haram Sponsors Arrested - Daily Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Planning To Swap 30 Boko Haram Commanders, Others For Chiboks Girls CNN by jjwaterfalls(f): 5:46pm On Sep 20, 2014
I dnt understand, wat is d relationship between ICRC and boko haram.
Re: FG Planning To Swap 30 Boko Haram Commanders, Others For Chiboks Girls CNN by tempest01(m): 5:46pm On Sep 20, 2014
Release 30 commanders for 200 chibok girls, then the commanders Will lead assaults leading to ghee death of 200 x 30 Nigerians. A lose lose situation for Nigeria.

A win win for boko boys as they just have to kidnap more to release future convicts

3 Likes

Re: FG Planning To Swap 30 Boko Haram Commanders, Others For Chiboks Girls CNN by omenka(m): 5:46pm On Sep 20, 2014
I hope those retarded TANoids would be humble enough to come in here and admit their foolishness over calling those who prescribe negotiations to free the girls derogatory names. Their Lord and commander is about to do the deed.

Oh, wait, this is just western propaganda in connivance with the opposition to smear the president's legacy!!

5 Likes

Re: FG Planning To Swap 30 Boko Haram Commanders, Others For Chiboks Girls CNN by Opiosko: 5:46pm On Sep 20, 2014
Exmay: Can this be True
Honestly i don't know but I'm worried. FG is under intense pressure to do something cos of the politicization of the kidnap saga. Either they do this or rescue the girls by force.. Non of these two options are better. It's like the proverbial saying of being between the devil and the sea.
Re: FG Planning To Swap 30 Boko Haram Commanders, Others For Chiboks Girls CNN by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 20, 2014
This is a well articulated plan by BH and their sympathizers government should not make the mistake of falling for this.

1 Like

Re: FG Planning To Swap 30 Boko Haram Commanders, Others For Chiboks Girls CNN by gbadexy(m): 5:47pm On Sep 20, 2014
Let them give them heavy meal laced with lead or other heavy metal and swap all the commanders.
Re: FG Planning To Swap 30 Boko Haram Commanders, Others For Chiboks Girls CNN by Sibrah: 5:49pm On Sep 20, 2014
This sounds funny to me. They even gauranteed that the girls were never molested.
Re: FG Planning To Swap 30 Boko Haram Commanders, Others For Chiboks Girls CNN by mployer(m): 5:49pm On Sep 20, 2014
Its never good to negotiate with terrorists
Re: FG Planning To Swap 30 Boko Haram Commanders, Others For Chiboks Girls CNN by wrench: 5:50pm On Sep 20, 2014
Here We Go Again.
Re: FG Planning To Swap 30 Boko Haram Commanders, Others For Chiboks Girls CNN by folawiyoma(m): 5:50pm On Sep 20, 2014
This haramite will die untimely death ijn
Re: FG Planning To Swap 30 Boko Haram Commanders, Others For Chiboks Girls CNN by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 20, 2014
my own is so long as the deal involve releasing all the girls then thats ok

Government should not negotiate for some girls and leave some behind!
Re: FG Planning To Swap 30 Boko Haram Commanders, Others For Chiboks Girls CNN by nduchucks: 5:51pm On Sep 20, 2014
Our Government is riddled with moles, thieves, and idiiots who do not know how/when to keep their mouths shut. They may have just destroyed the plan by exposing what should have been very secret negotiations. I expect General Olukolade to announce that there was never a negotiation to cover up their screwup. SMH

1 Like

Re: FG Planning To Swap 30 Boko Haram Commanders, Others For Chiboks Girls CNN by ratiken(m): 5:51pm On Sep 20, 2014
There is no truth in the news. The yanks are playing a game here.
The military have since commenced air raids meaning we've already assumed the chibok girls as war casualties.
Why would negotiation be an option at this time when the army is making progress
Why has CNN been silent on the recent progress of the NA? What interest does this negotiation serve for the yanks?
Why are they so interested in the negotiation of the chibok girls they could not locate after their hugely propagated support to help locate the girls? Is it not funny that we knew when the yanks arrived to find the girls but sneaked out after their futile propaganda?

Simple, the Yanks and the Brits will continue to fan the ambers of violence within our chambers with the sole aim of the long predicted and propagated disintegration. It is left to us to call their bluff and focus on the fight against terror. Nigeria will remain together until we decide to go our seperate ways and not because the West wants it so.

5 Likes

Re: FG Planning To Swap 30 Boko Haram Commanders, Others For Chiboks Girls CNN by JDelight(m): 5:52pm On Sep 20, 2014
with this i can now say boldly that we will fight terrorism for ever or for a very long time just like USA is doing.
Re: FG Planning To Swap 30 Boko Haram Commanders, Others For Chiboks Girls CNN by Psylas(m): 5:52pm On Sep 20, 2014
Am not supriced
Re: FG Planning To Swap 30 Boko Haram Commanders, Others For Chiboks Girls CNN by Valstresser: 5:53pm On Sep 20, 2014
Nd dat we lead to mix feelingx between d families of d madalla bombing nd parents of d kidnaped chibok grls
Re: FG Planning To Swap 30 Boko Haram Commanders, Others For Chiboks Girls CNN by eruchboy(m): 5:54pm On Sep 20, 2014
No Terrorist Should Be Released,the fate of those remaining is either they lay down arms,flee or keep fighting then die
Re: FG Planning To Swap 30 Boko Haram Commanders, Others For Chiboks Girls CNN by Jmain: 5:55pm On Sep 20, 2014
I don't support this nonsense . . . angry
Re: FG Planning To Swap 30 Boko Haram Commanders, Others For Chiboks Girls CNN by thandii1: 5:56pm On Sep 20, 2014
Even if a gun was put to my head, I still would not believe this tale by moonlight CNN.. undecided

1 Like

Re: FG Planning To Swap 30 Boko Haram Commanders, Others For Chiboks Girls CNN by chibuking1(m): 5:57pm On Sep 20, 2014
Hehe, addonbiliv any new bout nigeria comin frm cnn.... If its true ... Then i tink its not worth it... Dat is why i stil like obj...

1 Like

Re: FG Planning To Swap 30 Boko Haram Commanders, Others For Chiboks Girls CNN by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 20, 2014
I hope government have sanitized this commanders financially and morally to overthrow those bastards in exchange of those girls.
Re: FG Planning To Swap 30 Boko Haram Commanders, Others For Chiboks Girls CNN by kayce911(f): 5:57pm On Sep 20, 2014
Let's see those girls as Casualties of war and not give in to their demands.Kabiru alone killed more than 30 persons.
Re: FG Planning To Swap 30 Boko Haram Commanders, Others For Chiboks Girls CNN by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 20, 2014
Rawani: Wrong move. Never negotiate with terrorists.

Tell them....

1 Like

Re: FG Planning To Swap 30 Boko Haram Commanders, Others For Chiboks Girls CNN by tikeh: 5:58pm On Sep 20, 2014
Nothing like chibok Girls and no negotiations with hoodlums we kill them dear cnn grin grin grin[color=#770077][/color]
Re: FG Planning To Swap 30 Boko Haram Commanders, Others For Chiboks Girls CNN by anonimi: 6:00pm On Sep 20, 2014
omenka: I hope those retarded TANoids would be humble enough to come in here and admit their foolishness over calling those who prescribe negotiations to free the girls derogatory names. Their Lord and commander is about to do the deed.

Oh, wait, this is just western propaganda in connivance with the opposition to smear the president's legacy!!

You must be suffering from a very SHORT memory circuit indeed shocked
Did the Jonathan federal administration not initiate negotiations years ago and Boko Haram even named General Buhari as one of those they TRUSTED to REPRESENT them in the negotiations

Boko Haram picks Buhari to moderate talks with govt
November 2, 2012

Islamic sect Boko Haram yesterday opted for dialogue with the Federal Government, picking former military leader Gen. Muhammadu Buhari as mediator.

Buhari contested last year’s presidential election on the platform of Congress for Progressive Change (CPC) against President Goodluck Jonathan.

Boko Haram also proposed Saudi Arabia for the talks, which the government had for long suggested to ascertain the sect’s grievances.

Others, it suggested as mediators are Dr. Shettima Ali Monguno, Senator Bukar Abba Ibrahim, Ambassador Gaji Galtimari, Mrs Aisha Alkali Wakil and her husband Alkali Wakil.

Boko Haram named Abu Mohammed Ibn Abdulaziz, said to be the next in command to its leader, Abubakar Shekau, as leader of its team to the talks. He will be joined by Abu Abbas, Sheik Ibrahim Yusuf, Sheik Sani, Kantagora and the detained Mamman Nur.

More from: The Nation

I think you should STOP trying to play half-smart only to embarrass yourself and show that you are CLUELESS about the things you write to cast BASELESS aspersions on the Jonathan/Sambo federal administration angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Planning To Swap 30 Boko Haram Commanders, Others For Chiboks Girls CNN by Bagwellz(m): 6:01pm On Sep 20, 2014
Nobleval: CNN,where did you get this news from..we don't
negotiate with terrorist we
kill them undecided
Gbam!!!!
Re: FG Planning To Swap 30 Boko Haram Commanders, Others For Chiboks Girls CNN by omoadeleye(m): 6:01pm On Sep 20, 2014
but that kabiru sokoto should have been kill long ago, he look dead to me dan alive, i want the gay dead.
Re: FG Planning To Swap 30 Boko Haram Commanders, Others For Chiboks Girls CNN by uboma(m): 6:02pm On Sep 20, 2014
If this news is true, then our govt have been lying to us all along about knowing the whereabouts of the missing gals. What a pity! Now they want to resort to exchange.

Will releasing the captured boko haram members put an end to their activities or further increase their wanton killings and destruction of properties?

Why didnt they insist on seeing the captured girls first to see current state of mind?

1 Like

Re: FG Planning To Swap 30 Boko Haram Commanders, Others For Chiboks Girls CNN by epospiky(m): 6:02pm On Sep 20, 2014
Are those girls alive till date?
Re: FG Planning To Swap 30 Boko Haram Commanders, Others For Chiboks Girls CNN by mbhs139(m): 6:03pm On Sep 20, 2014
Opiosko:

The militant group is trying to impose strict Sharia law across Nigeria, the most populous country in Africa.
...and how do they intend to achieve this, by killing all of us? So, who will they be ruling then?

This is where you will know that this BH thing is a ruse afterall, their real intention is to simply brake Nigeria into pieces

1 Like

Re: FG Planning To Swap 30 Boko Haram Commanders, Others For Chiboks Girls CNN by Opiosko: 6:05pm On Sep 20, 2014
kayce911: Let's see those girls as Casualties of war and not give in to their demands.Kabiru alone killed more than 30 persons.
It's easy to say that cos they are not related to you, and cos u are not answerable to the political consequence. No easy way out.

2 Likes

Re: FG Planning To Swap 30 Boko Haram Commanders, Others For Chiboks Girls CNN by atlwireles: 6:05pm On Sep 20, 2014
Idrismusty97: Nice move! If true it would be easy to kill them all. No more humans shield! As soon as the exchange is carry on, Sambisa forest should be completely levelled!

The only problem is that they won't released all the girls, This could be risky;

The six prisoners included Kabiru Sokoto, a senior Boko Haram commander convicted in December 2013 of terror charges related to the deadly Christmas Day bombing of a church in the town of Madallah in 2011.

It will be a cold day in hell before your boko haram brothers get released.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Spokesman Festus Keyamo Caught Again Spreading Fake News / Soldiers Beat-up Brigade Commander Over Anti-boko Haram Deployment / Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Misses A Job Opportunity because Of Her Trekking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.