Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

FG Planning To Swap 30 Boko Haram Commanders, Others For Chiboks Girls CNN - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Planning To Swap 30 Boko Haram Commanders, Others For Chiboks Girls CNN (29048 Views)

Troops Kill 30 Boko Haram Members, Rescue Captives In Sambisa [PHOTOS] / FG Planning Zero-based Budget For 2016 – Osinbajo / 30 Boko Haram Sponsors Arrested - Daily Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Planning To Swap 30 Boko Haram Commanders, Others For Chiboks Girls CNN by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:50pm On Sep 20, 2014
If this is what boko haram wants then why is the military tending to capture boko haram commanders as they did in konduga battle. Is it to meet up with the quota of the number of chibok girl's in their custody. It is better to kill all of them than capturing those rebels
Re: FG Planning To Swap 30 Boko Haram Commanders, Others For Chiboks Girls CNN by Alfred200825(m): 6:52pm On Sep 20, 2014
Exmay: Can this be True... Well I'm of the opinion that the FG should do the trade. After which our Air force can have a field day in carring out extensive aerial attack on Sambisa and other known hide outs of BH. @least they won't have excuse again of being handicapped because of the safety of the Chibok Girls..... Just my Opinion.....
Waitoo u tink these boko guys are that dumb?
Re: FG Planning To Swap 30 Boko Haram Commanders, Others For Chiboks Girls CNN by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 20, 2014
pfft....WTF. Just return those gals shikenan.whateva happens after that, who knows. Boko haram will probably go on a retreat and strategise for a grander scheme with their snitches in the army and so on. And dear jonah.....please don't use this for campaign if it eventually pulls through.
Re: FG Planning To Swap 30 Boko Haram Commanders, Others For Chiboks Girls CNN by backtosender: 6:53pm On Sep 20, 2014
The kidnapping saga is a big lie

1 Like

Re: FG Planning To Swap 30 Boko Haram Commanders, Others For Chiboks Girls CNN by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 6:58pm On Sep 20, 2014
This president is so confused that he do not know what else to do. Now I have started thinking about someone else rather than this shoeless idiot.
Re: FG Planning To Swap 30 Boko Haram Commanders, Others For Chiboks Girls CNN by Opiosko: 6:58pm On Sep 20, 2014
emmymdk: Linus!!! Why haven't I seen this since I have been following and listening to CNN since this week. False news
Shebi CNN dey write u for ur permission before they publish anything? Why not follow the link to their site and ask them why they didn't inform u before publishing this...
Re: FG Planning To Swap 30 Boko Haram Commanders, Others For Chiboks Girls CNN by tochilastborn(m): 6:59pm On Sep 20, 2014
Johnpaul2k2: Nothing like Chibok

cnn should shuut UUP!!!
i think you are on point.only the calm and calculative minds can deduce the POLITRICKS practised in Nigeria On Nigerians

1 Like

Re: FG Planning To Swap 30 Boko Haram Commanders, Others For Chiboks Girls CNN by ceejay80s(m): 7:02pm On Sep 20, 2014
200 girls missíng
200 pregnant
rescue 400
Re: FG Planning To Swap 30 Boko Haram Commanders, Others For Chiboks Girls CNN by Missy89(f): 7:06pm On Sep 20, 2014
Many comments here show how ignorant people can be.
Turn off the TV ,stop watching Hollywood and wake up to the real world . every country negotiate with terrorists

everything should be done to bring the girls back

3 Likes

Re: FG Planning To Swap 30 Boko Haram Commanders, Others For Chiboks Girls CNN by Opiosko: 7:08pm On Sep 20, 2014
TOPCRUISE: If this is what boko haram wants then why is the military tending to capture boko haram commanders as they did in konduga battle. Is it to meet up with the quota of the number of chibok girl's in their custody. It is better to kill all of them than capturing those rebels
Haha! Ogbeni take it easy. Our military aren't murderers so they can't shoot or kill someone who is unarmed,surrenders himself or wounded in battle. It's illegal, destasteful, and inhuman. They can't be acting like the terrorists they are fighting.
Re: FG Planning To Swap 30 Boko Haram Commanders, Others For Chiboks Girls CNN by ayukdaboss(m): 7:09pm On Sep 20, 2014
phransix147: Do they know that even if Boko Haram free those Girls in exchange for their men... They can go back and capture those same gurls or even fresh gurls but FG can't capture same set of terrorist again... Dats why its advised never negotiate with terrorist... In most cases they have nothing to loose cos they know they would die anyway!
na you Don talk sense pass for this thread
Re: FG Planning To Swap 30 Boko Haram Commanders, Others For Chiboks Girls CNN by GowonAbacha: 7:10pm On Sep 20, 2014
Johnpaul2k2: Nothing like Chibok

cnn should shuut UUP!!!
Why are you of that bizzare opinion?
Re: FG Planning To Swap 30 Boko Haram Commanders, Others For Chiboks Girls CNN by dinggle: 7:12pm On Sep 20, 2014
This govt is senseless, Boko Haram lied when they said the 200 chibok girls were alive, they lied when they said the girls were in good health and not molested.
Govt should stage a swap and send air force after the prisoners immediately after the exchange. Those prisoners must not be allowed to regroup with Boko haram alive.
Re: FG Planning To Swap 30 Boko Haram Commanders, Others For Chiboks Girls CNN by severee(m): 7:12pm On Sep 20, 2014
And the world's greatest scam that kept us on the edge of our seats crashes down to earth with a yawn. Prisoner swap? How anticlimatic The dude that wrote this movie script sucks boo! I want my money back angry

1 Like

Re: FG Planning To Swap 30 Boko Haram Commanders, Others For Chiboks Girls CNN by ghananotnaija(m): 7:13pm On Sep 20, 2014
Nigeria will disintegrate IJN.
Re: FG Planning To Swap 30 Boko Haram Commanders, Others For Chiboks Girls CNN by Fourwinds: 7:13pm On Sep 20, 2014
it is only in Nigeria u see terrorist poo-pooing on government face. in d words of GEJ....rag tag terrorist are now giving conditions to d federal government after killing., destroying and rap..ing women at will. nonsense
Re: FG Planning To Swap 30 Boko Haram Commanders, Others For Chiboks Girls CNN by phransix147(m): 7:14pm On Sep 20, 2014
ayukdaboss:
na you Don talk sense pass for this thread

I remain humble boss! Thanks
Re: FG Planning To Swap 30 Boko Haram Commanders, Others For Chiboks Girls CNN by ayukdaboss(m): 7:19pm On Sep 20, 2014
Missy89: Many comments here show how ignorant people can be.
Turn off the TV ,stop watching Hollywood and wake up to the real world . every country negotiate with terrorists

everything should be done to bring the girls back

Giving Boko_Haram 30 COMMANDERS intact to add to their Army? I can assure you that the Chibok girls aren't complete right now. With 30 new commanders bokoharam will be able to capture 500 new girls after releasing the current Chibok girls...Let's thread carefully please.
Re: FG Planning To Swap 30 Boko Haram Commanders, Others For Chiboks Girls CNN by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 20, 2014
Lies everywhere!which way NIGERIA
Re: FG Planning To Swap 30 Boko Haram Commanders, Others For Chiboks Girls CNN by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 20, 2014
4bobo: Believe this at your own risk. When did red cross became negotiator? We never finish the one that Australian negotiator left behind you are still creating another one.
By the way, if they believe that those girls can be found collectively as much as 30 at once they are on a long thing. Infact it will be after 10 years we will be seeing them one by one after giving birth to 6 children finish. Our oga no give a damn.

We are winning war against BH now. We don't need another diversion now. Thank you and stay back.

Any international humanitarian org or NGO can wade into d matter. This's not the first international negotiation by d red cross, so y are u bothered ?
Re: FG Planning To Swap 30 Boko Haram Commanders, Others For Chiboks Girls CNN by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:20pm On Sep 20, 2014
Opiosko: Haha! Ogbeni take it easy. Our military aren't murderers so they can't shoot or kill someone who is unarmed,surrenders himself or wounded in battle. It's illegal, destasteful, and inhuman. They can't be acting like the terrorists they are fighting.
But what's the use and is it worth celebrating that the captured boko haram commander in konduga is swapped for chibok girls release. I tell you, that will make the commanders more ruthless because when they confront our military and they see the battle is gone against them, they will confidently and happily surrender since they know the FG will swap them for the chibok girls they held as collateral

1 Like

Re: FG Planning To Swap 30 Boko Haram Commanders, Others For Chiboks Girls CNN by bokoarerams: 7:25pm On Sep 20, 2014
MrRhymes101: PLEASE SWAP THEM TO DECONGEST OUR PRISONS SO WE CAN HAVE ENOUGH SPACE TO ACCOMMODATE THE LEADERS OF THIS REGIME NEXT YEAR
don't worry there will be Enof space for u and ur family
Re: FG Planning To Swap 30 Boko Haram Commanders, Others For Chiboks Girls CNN by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 20, 2014
louisinemo:

Any international humanitarian org or NGO can wade into d matter. This's not the first international negotiation by d red cross, so y are u bothered ?
And you think bh will sit down and allow a western body or ngo like red cross to negotiate and mediate for them? By brother they don't have anything to do with west and if they have opportunities they will kidnap them just like what isis are doing. All those parading themselves as bh reps are just politicians lookin for something to milk on.
Re: FG Planning To Swap 30 Boko Haram Commanders, Others For Chiboks Girls CNN by juman(m): 7:31pm On Sep 20, 2014
The thread is funny.
Re: FG Planning To Swap 30 Boko Haram Commanders, Others For Chiboks Girls CNN by Andibot(m): 7:37pm On Sep 20, 2014
First of all if this news is true, I think the Nigerian govt should go ahead n make negotiations but not evenly ie 30 for 30 because how can u compare one terrible commander to an inexperienced young innocent girl? Then make sure unremovable tracker be put in their brains so as to monitor wherever they are located.

1 Like

Re: FG Planning To Swap 30 Boko Haram Commanders, Others For Chiboks Girls CNN by yurme(m): 7:40pm On Sep 20, 2014
If dis is true mehn it will be a baD move oooo .......kabiru sokoto keh? Em never kill that bastard?
Re: FG Planning To Swap 30 Boko Haram Commanders, Others For Chiboks Girls CNN by fortunejum: 7:40pm On Sep 20, 2014
..... FG has lost the battle
Re: FG Planning To Swap 30 Boko Haram Commanders, Others For Chiboks Girls CNN by billtommy(m): 7:46pm On Sep 20, 2014
If I were to be in the military, I would be in support of the trade, implant tracking devices in their body unconsiously, get the girls nd get the terrorists.
Re: FG Planning To Swap 30 Boko Haram Commanders, Others For Chiboks Girls CNN by aitiola: 7:46pm On Sep 20, 2014
Simple as A B C....poison their food such that they all will die months after release,poison all of them and get all the girls back.After that,mas-attack sambisa with serious Arial bombing as soon as the girls are out and in safe hands. cool cool cool cool cool
Re: FG Planning To Swap 30 Boko Haram Commanders, Others For Chiboks Girls CNN by JuanDeDios: 7:49pm On Sep 20, 2014
Sealeddeal: this is dangerous
Very dangerous.
Re: FG Planning To Swap 30 Boko Haram Commanders, Others For Chiboks Girls CNN by Missy89(f): 7:50pm On Sep 20, 2014
ayukdaboss:
Giving Boko_Haram 30 COMMANDERS intact to add to their Army? I can assure you that the Chibok girls aren't complete right now. With 30 new commanders bokoharam will be able to capture 500 new girls after releasing the current Chibok girls...Let's thread carefully please.

If one of the girls are your family, how far would u go to get them back?

1 Like

Re: FG Planning To Swap 30 Boko Haram Commanders, Others For Chiboks Girls CNN by vega84(m): 7:51pm On Sep 20, 2014
I think is a smart tin to do cos wheather u release their memebers or nt they will still be carrying out their attacks and this innocent gals should nt be used as sacfice abeg they should go ahead, bt wetin the vex me be say that kabriu sokoto is on their list hw can the FGN jst jail that evil guy that guy should hav been excuted b4 nw! #vegayarns#

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Glory Okolie Sues IGP Baba, Others; Demands Unconditional Release, ₦100bn / Lady Declares Her Soldier Brother-In-Law Missing. He Was Posted To Borno / Yakubu Gowon And Wife, Victoria Celebrate 50th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.