Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,336 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Blackberry Babes And Grammatical Blunders - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Blackberry Babes And Grammatical Blunders (18110 Views)

Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? / Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex / Nigerian Babes And Men. . . . Would You Ever Swing In A Relationship ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blackberry Babes And Grammatical Blunders by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 29, 2012
Ladies please before you start clutching that BlackBerry Phone and feeling like a big babe, go and learn your written and spoken english properly.

Went into a bank in earlier today to make a deposit which was quite a large amount.

A lady who was standing behind me pleaded I permit her make her payment which wasn't more than N3,000 being a 'good' guy, I allowed her.

Now she gives the teller guy her teller and amount, few seconds later, the teller guy demanded she writes in fugures the amount she is depositing; below is the conversation that took place.

Teller : "can you fill the amount in figure space please".

Girl : "which side"

Teller : (pointing) right there.

Girl : I have now.

Teller : I said right the amount in figures.

Girl : I having putting it.

Teller : what? What did you say?

Girl : I have putting it.

At this stage, I pointed to the exact place she was to fill (I did it fast before she use bomb kill us).

The teller guy couldn't control himself as he fell on his desk giggling away with his colleague smilling trickishly.

I turned to the girl who at this point was smilling heavily "pinging away" with her Blackberry touch

I asked her if she was chatting with her boyfriend, and filling like a babe she nodded in the affirmative.

Then I could just imagine the grammatical blonders herself and her boyfriend will be exchanging at each other thinking they are chatting.

The level of poor spoken and written grammatical explosives amongst our youths of today is appaling.

Below are real posts of undergraduates and graduates who are on my friend's list (ALL WOMEN)on a single day.

*Stay bless friends............. Hope we all enjoy our day? Let's prepare for tommorrow to achieve.

*NICE TO BE FRIENDS, THANKS.

*Katsina NYSC Orientation Camp is very interested

*Is It good 4 a girl 2 b asking his BOYFRIEND dat who did he love most among her and his mother? $ if u are the GUY what will u say?

*lets ur request smaller than thank giving . You will be blessed

5 Likes

Re: Blackberry Babes And Grammatical Blunders by Dyt(f): 9:45pm On Mar 29, 2012
I can bet d amount of blunders I read in ur own post
Mayb u read again n edit b4 anyoda sees it

19 Likes

Re: Blackberry Babes And Grammatical Blunders by PurerareGold: 9:56pm On Mar 29, 2012
Dyt: I can bet d amount of blunders I read in ur own post
Mayb u read again n edit b4 anyoda sees it

Another has seen it o. ‎​L☺L. Take the "forest" from your eyes before you remove the "tree" in somebody's own.

1 Like

Re: Blackberry Babes And Grammatical Blunders by slimyem: 9:58pm On Mar 29, 2012
....like blackberry bobos dont blow *gbagauns*
....then again,the kind of friends you have on your contact says so much about you.
Nonsense!

4 Likes

Re: Blackberry Babes And Grammatical Blunders by Rocktation(f): 10:08pm On Mar 29, 2012
[quote author=talknafree]
The level of poor spoken and written grammatical explosives amongst our youths of today is appaling.

Hehehehe. Too late. Anyoda has seen it.

Re: Blackberry Babes And Grammatical Blunders by ArQueBusieR(m): 10:25pm On Mar 29, 2012
Oh, well. Such is life.
Re: Blackberry Babes And Grammatical Blunders by komole: 10:38pm On Mar 29, 2012
Why are you all trying to be too hard on the poster? I think hejust shared his experience at the bank and also want to make the forum lively.

@Poster,this is a very critical thread you started but you are ABSOLUTELY ON POINT.

Some people send messages on BB and you are like; did this fellow actually even passed WAEC with a D7 in English Language.

I will put the blames on the Educational System in Nigeria today as well as parents.

People no longer value education in Nigeria. Believing they can buy (or sllep their way) getting certificate and job of any kind.

People please "tackle the message and not the messanger". Deep inside us we know the poster is well over 50% correct with his observation.

I laughed out loudly @Kastina NYSC Orientation camp is very interested. My colleague who was shocked at my loud laughter on reading it, broke the bottle of his drink. Shouting Chineke!!!

4 Likes

Re: Blackberry Babes And Grammatical Blunders by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 29, 2012
komole: Why are you all trying to be too hard on the poster? I think hejust shared his experience at the bank and also want to make the forum lively.

@Poster,this is a very critical thread you started but you are ABSOLUTELY ON POINT.

Some people send messages on BB and you are like; did this fellow actually even passed WAEC with a D7 in English Language.

I will put the blames on the Educational System in Nigeria today as well as parents.

People no longer value education in Nigeria. Believing they can buy (or sllep their way) getting certificate and job of any kind.

People please "tackle the message and not the messanger". Deep inside us we know the poster is well over 50% correct with his observation.

I laughed out loudly @Kastina NYSC Orientation camp is very interested. My colleague who was shocked at my loud laughter on reading it, broke the bottle of his drink. Shouting Chineke!!!

(Breathing a sigh of relief) Finally!!!

Trust Nairaland and their 'one way traffic'. Once a poster comments, the few others to come afterwards will tow the same line.

@Poster you be wicked amebo sha. Why you no mind you business? You come dey find word from the okpeke mouth.

Nice observation sha! And like @komole said, so on point is the thread but people go vex sha.

1 Like

Re: Blackberry Babes And Grammatical Blunders by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 29, 2012
@poster, that is so unfair! cry
in essence, you are saying that those that cant speak English should not have BBs.
Kai! The way many nigerians overrate this BB sef is quite appalling!

1 Like

Re: Blackberry Babes And Grammatical Blunders by Killz3(m): 11:14pm On Mar 29, 2012
talknafree:

Hey! Guy its okay!
Go and take a nap now, 'cus it is obvious you are stressed out.

And to every one especially @killz that posted (for and against), I won't insult anyone tonight 'cus I am In a happy mood.

You all should go forth and sin no more.
Cast the first stone. . . Your post was, and is still the epitome of TRASH! cheesy
Re: Blackberry Babes And Grammatical Blunders by Rocktation(f): 11:16pm On Mar 29, 2012
[quote author=komole]

Some people send messages on BB and you are like; did this fellow actually even passed WAEC with a D7 in English Languge

People please "tackle the message and not the messanger".

I would have been surprised if you hadn't supported the messanger, message tackler.
Re: Blackberry Babes And Grammatical Blunders by Nobody: 11:21pm On Mar 29, 2012
Went into a bank in earlier today to make a deposit which was quite a large amount.
Off Point and Too Much Information

2 Likes

Re: Blackberry Babes And Grammatical Blunders by Rocktation(f): 11:25pm On Mar 29, 2012
[quote author=fizofly]

Trust Nairaland and their 'one way traffic'. Once a poster comments, the few others to come afterwards will tow the same line

Little wonder why you're doing thesame with message tackler.
Re: Blackberry Babes And Grammatical Blunders by Connoisseur(m): 11:27pm On Mar 29, 2012
op

"Let he without sin cast the first stone". always keep this in mind

1 Like

Re: Blackberry Babes And Grammatical Blunders by kossynerule: 11:52pm On Mar 29, 2012
[quote author=komole]Why are you all trying to be too hard on the poster? I think hejust shared his experience at the bank and also want to make the forum lively.

D fact dat some1 doesn'tspeak or write english grammer very well doesn't stop d person 4rm enjoying d luxuries of life.at 1 tym or d other we do make mistakes,,english is not our language so cut d lady some slacks
Re: Blackberry Babes And Grammatical Blunders by dany191(m): 12:04am On Mar 30, 2012
komole: Why are you all trying to be too hard on the poster? I think hejust shared his experience at the bank and also want to make the forum lively.

oga supporter check your own blunders in this comment
Re: Blackberry Babes And Grammatical Blunders by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 30, 2012
I used to have this ex that I used to chat wit on bbm.The extent of her.grammatical errors was so alarming. This is someone that is in final year in a tertiary institution and must have passed waec with atleast a C6. I'm not talking about only spelling errors but tensing, structure and lexis punctuation etc.It was jst too bad. I wonder how she passed her exams in the polytechnic.Now she wants to write TOEFL. Can u imagine. I'm not
putting her down or anything. But she really needs to work hard on her english oo!!!
Re: Blackberry Babes And Grammatical Blunders by tellwisdom: 12:44pm On Mar 30, 2012
Talknafree: Ladies please before you start clutching that BlackBerry Phone and feeling like a big babe, go and learn your written and spoken english properly.

A lady who was standing behind me pleaded I permit her make her payment which wasn't more than N3,000 being a 'good' guy, I allowed her.

Now she gives the teller guy her teller and amount, few seconds later, the teller guy demanded she writes in fugures the amount she is depositing; below is the conversation that took place.

You mean fungi??

1 Like

Re: Blackberry Babes And Grammatical Blunders by greedie1(f): 1:50pm On Mar 30, 2012
Wen ll all these unnecessary exchange of words stop on nairaland? Na real wa o

@ topic, i tink d op started dis thread 4 d fun of it nd he is on point too, some ple ve difficulty wit english lang, no matter ow well read dey are, its a borrowed lang afterall.
Re: Blackberry Babes And Grammatical Blunders by StateOfMind: 1:57pm On Mar 30, 2012
Hehehehe!! Komole is talknafree, talknafree is komole. Its very obvious from the posts coming from both IDs. This blackberry poster too can't do without blunders and when his silly self realised he had shot himself in the foot, instead of him to humbly modify his initial post, he decided to use his other ID to support himself. That's not-so-smart bro.

Don't even try to deny it Mr komole, trust me, I know you so well.

Back to the topic, you shouldn't have started this thread because you are also guilty of this 'blunder making'. No single post of yours here is without blunder.

Don't be too fast to judge people, because you are not close to perfect too. . . . . neither am I!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

/ Kinginvahala Is Fed Up / Guys, Do Not Try This At Home.......must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.