Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Woman Wrappering Vs Being A Gentleman: The Difference - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Wrappering Vs Being A Gentleman: The Difference (872 Views)

Qualities Of A Gentleman (Most Ladies View) / The Woman Wrappering In This Section Is On A Whole New Level / Being A "player" Vs. Being A "one Woman Guy" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Wrappering Vs Being A Gentleman: The Difference by Sanchez01: 7:55pm On Sep 20, 2014
I must confess that this is becoming confusing with each passing day; we (I mean guys on the forum) have come to brand woman wrappering to be all forms of niceties the male folks exhibit towards the female folks. As a matter of fact, the campaign against woman wrappering has been created on the forum (www.nairaland.com/1912229/final-war-against-woman-wrappers-nl/3#1912229.109) and I guess all forms of being nice would be termed as woman wrappering henceforth.

Guys, please come in here and help create a line between the two. What does it mean to be a woman wrapper and what does it mean to be a gentleman
Re: Woman Wrappering Vs Being A Gentleman: The Difference by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 20, 2014
grin grin grin grin
Re: Woman Wrappering Vs Being A Gentleman: The Difference by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 20, 2014
*grabs a seat* make I see people who wan kom analyze
And pls I need someone to explain what woman wrappering is
Re: Woman Wrappering Vs Being A Gentleman: The Difference by chimerase2: 8:08pm On Sep 20, 2014
4th grin
Re: Woman Wrappering Vs Being A Gentleman: The Difference by philantoxx(m): 8:09pm On Sep 20, 2014
keenly watching
Re: Woman Wrappering Vs Being A Gentleman: The Difference by Sanchez01: 8:09pm On Sep 20, 2014
Elantracey: grin grin grin grin
See your teeth. :p
LaurelP: ..........
TrollMan: .................
Elantracey: .................
Neldrizzy: .......
Elantracey: .................
The three of you should continuegrin
Re: Woman Wrappering Vs Being A Gentleman: The Difference by Neldrizzy(m): 8:10pm On Sep 20, 2014
Who delete space wey i book b4?? Naa me been de follow elantracy
Re: Woman Wrappering Vs Being A Gentleman: The Difference by Sanchez01: 8:11pm On Sep 20, 2014
Those who started the movement should help us out.
Re: Woman Wrappering Vs Being A Gentleman: The Difference by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 20, 2014
Sanchez01:
See your teeth. :p

The three of you should continuegrin

its shinning ba grin

moreover am waiting for some explanation o because as it is this woman - wrappering issue is just over stressed .

1 Like

Re: Woman Wrappering Vs Being A Gentleman: The Difference by IAmBhijay(m): 8:22pm On Sep 20, 2014
#SpaceBooked
Re: Woman Wrappering Vs Being A Gentleman: The Difference by Danhumprey: 8:28pm On Sep 20, 2014
Woman-wrappering is for example,an instance where a guy,a supposedly matured guy at that,keep stalking a babe on every thread and when he corner her on a particular thread,he quoted her and typed this rubbish: "You removed me from BBM. Why?" #crying.

I mean,just imagine that bullshìt up there!undecided

4 Likes

Re: Woman Wrappering Vs Being A Gentleman: The Difference by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 20, 2014
ZEZUZ
Re: Woman Wrappering Vs Being A Gentleman: The Difference by Drdaps(m): 8:42pm On Sep 20, 2014
girls have the most like here where guys have nothing
Re: Woman Wrappering Vs Being A Gentleman: The Difference by Drdaps(m): 8:43pm On Sep 20, 2014
"NEVER MISTAKE MY SILENCE FOR WEAKNESS, NO ONE PLANS A MURDER OUT LOUD" 4rm a nairalander signature.
There is a difference btw being gentle and a womanwrapper. You might be gentle and not be a womanwrapper and you might be called the badest guy and still pratice the following.
- Saying thank u for accepting my friend requst
- You hit the like button on her DP here on nairaland when she can even overthrow your granny in term of beauty
- You comment and quote her unnecessary just to have her attention
- You liked her post even when she posted rubbish
- You followed her here on nairaland like the three blades of ceiling fan when there are better brothers that you can follow and so on...

2 Likes

Re: Woman Wrappering Vs Being A Gentleman: The Difference by Mrval20(m): 8:48pm On Sep 20, 2014
I think a gentleman is just nice for gentleman's sake, not to get anything in return or to be seen as the nice guy. A gentleman is a real man. For example, a gentleman helps a damsel in distress without asking for her contact details afterwards.
A wrapperholic, on the other hand, just wants to get noticed, he craves the attention of ladies and can go to the extent of betraying a "bro" in order to be seen as a nice guy by ladies.
If you've been following a guy on NL and he always stands up for the ladies and speaks good of them, it's a good thing and he might be a gentleman. However, if you've never ever ever ever read this same guy being blunt to a lady, or sincerly criticising a lady, then he's a suspect.
#myopinionthough.
I wonder why someone would even be a wrapperholic on NL when 50% of the so called female handles here are actually handled by males.

1 Like

Re: Woman Wrappering Vs Being A Gentleman: The Difference by Karleb(m): 9:13pm On Sep 20, 2014
Danhumprey: Woman-wrappering is for example,an instance where a guy,a supposedly matured guy at that,keep stalking a babe on every thread and when he corner her on a particular thread,he quoted her and typed this rubbish: "You removed me from BBM. Why?" #crying.

I mean,just imagine that bullshìt up there!undecided

That one is woman wrapping level 99 cheesy grin
Re: Woman Wrappering Vs Being A Gentleman: The Difference by Chukkasy(m): 9:24pm On Sep 20, 2014
Guys, please come in here and help create a line [/quote]

that's your line
Re: Woman Wrappering Vs Being A Gentleman: The Difference by Danhumprey: 9:49pm On Sep 20, 2014
Karleb:

That one is woman wrapping level 99 cheesy grin
I tell you!
Re: Woman Wrappering Vs Being A Gentleman: The Difference by MabraO: 3:41am On Sep 21, 2014
Neldrizzy: Who delete space wey i book b4?? Naa me been de follow elantracy

Neldrizzy with an (f) now
Who says we ain't serving a living God

(1) (Reply)

Five Reason You Are Single While Your Mates Are Making Babies(happily Married / What Every Single And Married Man And Woman Must Know About Marriage / Ideas To Say I Love YOUUUUU!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.