Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (1349 Views)

Unveiling The Man Who Funds ISIS: Bilal Erdogan, The Son Of Turkey’s President / Festive period:Nigeria Customs Destroy Cartons Of Turkey Worth Over 30mln Naira / Is Nigeria A Developing Or A 3rd World Country? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

. by 151487made(m): 2:52am On Sep 21, 2014

1 Like

Re: . by Onyegecha(f): 6:54am On Sep 21, 2014
Interesting read. The way our pastors and priests are going, very soon, alarm will blow. However, i do not wish that Christianity be replaced by Islam because it is a greater evil. By the way, why can't
people just live their lives and express their spirituality privately? It is this collective worship that has got us all into this huge mess.
Re: . by usermane(m): 9:05am On Sep 21, 2014
Hey, hey, wait one minute. You are the third person to post this message on nairaland. I ignored the first two in Religion section and i come here to meet another one. Your presentation is mediocre at best. You failed to consider that countries like Spain and Cyprus were once muslim state untill a few centuries back. Today, in both of these states, muslims make less than a fifth of the population. Also, Turkey in the days you point at was very much larger than it is today. So, save for its name, Mordern Turkey isn't Ancient Turkey.

I 'd like you to stop deriving such conclusion as 'there is a secret agenda to Islamize Nigeria'. Even the muslims think there is a secret agenda to Christainize Nigeria. They talk of Sunday being an holiday while Friday isn't, Hijab not permitted in most government schools, hospitals or business centres etc.

As for the Boko Haram menace, i bet you don't know who is who. I 've heard of cases where Christians disguised as Muslims were caught planting a bomb or setting their Church ablaze. Not every muslim support Boko Haram.

(1) (Reply)

"Nigeria Contained Ebola; We Can" US Assures Worried Citizens" / Security Agencies Investigate Impounded Antonov Aircraft In Kano / Buhari,obasanjo In The Nigerian Army(Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.